Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:28 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Well, in a scum!Mala world, she PROBABLY doesn't know whether a cop exists or not, and could just bank on one existing to get credit for claiming miller. Or it could be that there's a Godfather equivalent on the scumteam, which then implies a cop's existence, and if the miller claim is believed now they have effectively TWO Godfathers. I don't know whether either of those happened, but my point is just that while scum!Mala probably doesn't know a cop exists, she also probably doesn't know a cop DOESN'T exist. High risk/high reward type play. Very feasible. But yes, everything you say about her not seeming super scummy so far and mech spec being a fickle thing, especially with so many unknown variables, is why I've cooled off on it since my initial moment of realization it was possible.

Gimli, I just hard disagree on. I believe his frustration is real, but I don't believe he's frustrated because he's Town. And if you're Town, I think you're probably a very valuable pocket, so him hard defending you when it's an easy way to get into your good graces doesn't exactly surprise me. If anything, I'd argue between everything happening he's TOO confident you're Town.

Dan, I really just feel nothing on. Mildly concerning that that's the case, but I'd prefer to eliminate someone I'm passionate about than a nothing slot. Easy for scum to hide there, also easy for Town to mislim there. Not gonna vote him yet. Maybe once there's a stronger PoE case, but not now.

I will absolutely refuse voting Elements. Hate everything about the wagon, the claim doesn't feel fake to me, they can be the scumteam's problem to deal with for now.

So likely we're settling on HPE, guess there's merit in picking one of Titus' reads as a psuedo-IC, but I'd still implore you to reconsider Eiralox/Gimli. Vig definitely needs to shoot there if we don't lim there.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1768, Eiralox wrote: By the by, if Elements is scum Harley sure do trust their results, and role, a lot. Saying Elements scum and using their unproven result for two soft innos in the same breath is whack.

I'll make my casing posts explaining who and where whenever I get the time.
If Elements is scum, it's highly likely she's a rolecop or vanilla cop of some kind. The best fakeclaims are the ones that are still mostly true. In this case, Elements never really had an opportunity to lie without it immediately blowing up in their face, so there's no real need to doubt the result if you're on the receiving end and it checks out.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:38 pm

Post by Eiralox »

And there's still no real case on Erynis. How funny. Amazing how you're coming out of your hole rat.

Keep it up.

I'll corner you soon.

P_edit: you are being disingenious rat. The possibility that mutey elements makes that claim up after titus corners them is too pertinent.

You are defending a dodgy play with dodgy logic.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Yes, it's possible that Elements faked it. But Harley believing the check, regardless of Elements alignment, is not the gotcha you think it is.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

You thinking I'm thinking it is amuses me to no end.

Tells me a lot about your plans, actually.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Okay then, what IS your point?

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@eira, I don't see the issue with rat?

Still waiting for anyone to case hpe
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1752, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1751, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1750, Killing Joke wrote: @HPE, while you're here can you post the full reads list I've been kindly asking for?

Also, did you do a Tarot reading yet for Titus since she drew a Black Spot?
Titus (duh)
Flea
Bella
Gamma, ActionDan
Eiralox
--Yonder Neutral Line--
Gimli
BBT
Radical Rat, Enchant
--Yonder Scum Line--
Malakittens, kinda? Eh.
Killing Joke, Elements. Killing one will probably exonerate the other imho

This one will draw a card for Titus after it lays down for a spell. No pun intended.
IDK, your solve is Malakittens, Killing Joke, Elements? That sounds a little hokey.
Misrepresentation. You know High Princess's solve isn't this.

Mala/Elements Killing Joke/Mala

It said probably not you and Elements together.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1762, Gamma Emerald wrote: I’ll post my read list when I’m back on PC
both players I was waiting to figure out (Bella and Mala) look kinda bad to me rn
Here’s why I have a problem with you saying this. I feel like you are hedging on me. You have experience with playing with me and you know how I play. You haven’t once tried to sort me and you haven’t really interacted with me. Like this is just a bad vibe overall. So this feel like opportunity and hedge if and it’s just not gonna work out well
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Elements »

Titus
Bella
BBT
KJ
Action Dan
Gamma
RR
Enchant
Flea
HPE
Eira
Gimli
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1718, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, that's ..fair, I think I expanded on the rest to someone else. Enchant is never a 'good' push in the early game, especially for me; they either town it up a bit later, especially where mech is involved, or they don't.

Titus still hasn't explained the hpe/bbt thing . Like I said I don't even care if I trust her claim, I just want more information from people voting hpe. Because we didn't get it yesterday either.
Fair will catch up tonight
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1784, Elements wrote: Titus
Bella
BBT
KJ
Action Dan
Gamma
RR
Enchant
Flea
HPE
Eira
Gimli
How is BBT so high?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:57 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Why wouldn't I be?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum

Mafia Scum

Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:15 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1764, Killing Joke wrote:Yes I want you to explain why you think the scum team is Elements, our slot and Malakittens because that theory sounds really janky and I want to hear your rationale
In post 1782, Eiralox wrote:Misrepresentation. You know High Princess's solve isn't this.

not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 2, Aisa wrote:
Post cap:

There is a post maximum of 200 posts per slot on Day 1 and 150 posts per slot on subsequent Days. There is a reserve of 10 extra posts per slot for the rest of the game. If you exceed the cap, you can only post naked votes every 12 hours. Violating the cap will result in force replacement.

You will receive a mod reminder when you have 50 posts or less left.

Replace-ins will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 posts.
A new fun fact has been unlocked!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Enchant »

Did mala claim officer name
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Killing Joke »

I have urgent questions for Gamma, ActionDan and Elements.
In post 1788, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1764, Killing Joke wrote:Yes I want you to explain why you think the scum team is Elements, our slot and Malakittens because that theory sounds really janky and I want to hear your rationale
In post 1782, Eiralox wrote:Misrepresentation. You know High Princess's solve isn't this.

Not a misdirection, at this point in the game I assumed you would have more than 2 scum reads, HPE. I assumed wrong. No apologies.
In post 1787, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Why wouldn't I be?
BBT is not as high as I am.

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1791, Killing Joke wrote:
Not a misdirection, at this point in the game I assumed you would have more than 2 scum reads, HPE. I assumed wrong. No apologies.
The word used was 'misinterpretation'.

UNVOTE: Radical Rat
In post 1735, Radical Rat wrote: Fine, if you want to continue to insist upon factual inaccuracies, by all means. But the fact that you can't go five minutes without reminding everyone that you totally have an inno when you do not is, if nothing else, super annoying.

Town:
Titus
Flea
Bella
Gamma

Null-Town:
Killing Joke
Elements
Enchant
BBT

Null:
ActionDan

Null-Scum:
Malakittens
HPE

Scum:
Eiralox
Gimli

I can frame this in many ways. My big post's are gonna happen when they happen, so for now basic talk. First instinct, which is yer scum, factors in worlds where Erynis is both a mutineer and crew. I'll expand on that. Other world is, yer crew and these reads are real good and solve is something like Gimli/HighPrincessErynis/MalaKittens/ActionDan. Because I am crew, and ever so remain even if ye slander me with crudities. So........

Can Gimli/Erynis/Mala/Dan be the solve? I'd like to hear what those folk think, cos that's what I'm seeing Rat is saying......

Mala and Dan, sorta ghosts. Erynis, Gimli, up for wagon. Eiralox, was sorta up with Elements vote. So, basically: People who've been pushed today, sorta, vote-wise: Killing Joke, Gimli, Erynis, Eiralox, Elements.

Three below in Radical Rat's pile of sus: Erynis, Eiralox, Gimli. They don't really want to kill Erynis, they've said this a few times, rather, Gimli and Eiralox. Ok. Gimli, Eiralox and Killing Joke have been on the record that they find Erynis scummy.
In post 34, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 26, Eiralox wrote:The cards bode ill this day. As I bravely peel another potato it occurs to me that these dangerous glances of late, these impromptu rat and flea hunts, are not plain sailing. Pentacles, tentacles... the krakken. Now today there's talk of throwing folk overboard... grim times. Bilous odours simmering under noses... surely this talk of a black spot is just that? But the things I've seen give me pause.

VOTE: No Elimination
VOTE: Eiralox

There be but one reason I can think of why ye'd want to do nothing even as mutinous whispers lurk around us and our booty hoard be growin' thin... I think ye might just be the bilous odour yerself!
In post 656, Radical Rat wrote: Got a bit distracted with me shore duties, sorry 'bout that.
In post 554, Gimli wrote:I'm v/la starting tomorrow, I think the gameday is dragging longer than it needs to since half the thread has decided to flip STD already, so votes there are appreciated thx
'Aven't read up proper yet, but this here be the most mutinous thing I've yet seen in all me time aboard this ship. I may yet be wrong in me assessment o' anyone else, but I'll stake me life on this one. Gimli's no loyal member o' this crew.

VOTE: Gimli
In post 837, Radical Rat wrote: Neither of these wagons looks good, and I don't want to be on them.

If no one else is up for elimination tomorrow, I'll vote where I must to avoid a no lim, but I am extremely confident both of StD and Passenger are going to flip Town and would vastly prefer basically anyone else, with priority preference going to Gimli > Eiralox > HPE > Killing Joke.
In post 839, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 838, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Talk about Passenger being town

P.S I miss the pirate talk. Please reply in role. Thanks.
I don't actually have much to say 'bout Passenger hisself, but I think those callin' fer 'is 'ead be doin' so out o' their own mutinous ambitions, an' I don't fancy playin' into their hands.

Me main concern on the current wagon be Gimli 'course, but Eiralox has has made it clear 'e be on board wit' gettin' Passenger off board as well, an' that makes both o' me biggest suspects.
In post 855, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 846, Eiralox wrote:
In post 839, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 838, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Talk about Passenger being town

P.S I miss the pirate talk. Please reply in role. Thanks.
Eiralox has has made it clear 'e be on board wit' gettin' Passenger off board as well
Now you lie, I recently averred the opposite. That being scum have set up passenger.

I said, some time ago that passenger can be scum, but never expanded on that.
I have had some recent doubts about my takes, but I am still very much not changing my vote. I did recently consider doing just that though, and unvoting Fenrir as well. But knowing myself I decided not to. I've just seen too much weird things. From many corners. Me liking Fenrir almost won over what patterns I've noticed over the span of days thus far.

Recalling your past, I am amused by your hyper focus on basically only three people over a substantial period of time: Killing Joke, Gimli, Eiralox to a lesser extent. There are brief exchanges with others, then before that the focus on Erynis and Eiralox, defending Dragons early but not vehemently, while definitely casting aspersions all the while Killing Joke was grinding their axe.

This makes your compromise plankings, that being me, Gimli, and Killing Joke, the four people actively against Fenrir of late, a very interesting pairing indeed, considering that you don't seem too suspicious of those others on Passenger.

The alternative to you trying to save mutineer Fenrir/Passenger (Both or either) is, in fact, both of them being crew, and this is you setting up those three exact four slots over a period, expecting such flips. This might be liklier in a world where Fenrir is crew, and Passenger not. That's why for now I'm more inclined to believe this could be a dug-in planned defense rather than a set-up.

By tone and intent you could very much be crew. By what I said above, and how you felt to me later on, you can be a vile mutineer all the way. In the start you felt good, I wanted folk to question me and only you really did. Later you felt strange, disconnected. Only now, upon recall, do I notice this hyper-focus of yours.

Only looking into certain corners. Being blind to certain folk. Exactly what tipped the hat to me on Fenrir.

I'm not sure about you rat.

But you certainly intrigue me.
I apologize, I was apparently mistaken. I was pretty sure you'd said something along the lines of preferring Fenrir but being happy to switch to Passenger, but I did check your ISO and it wasn't there. Got my wires crossed somewhere apparently
In post 856, Radical Rat wrote: Regarding the blind spots... yeah, that's fair. I notice what interests me, and if a slot's not doing anything that captures my interest I tend to not really engage with it and keep my focus on what does.
In post 877, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 864, Killing Joke wrote:@RR explain how you’re so confident on both STD, Passengers being town? Because I don’t think they both are but you’re level of confidence here, makes me wonder if you have some kind of tmi read or something? What about Elements? You equally confident on them?
All of my scumreads are/have been on/okay with both wagons. Therefore I think scum wants one of them to happen. Therefore I think they're Town.

In StD's case I also think shit like Eiralox and HPE's "misinterpretations" look deliberate, like they don't actually care what's being said and just need excuses to push the elimination through.
In post 885, Radical Rat wrote: I think people need to stop voting.

I don't know what exactly Joker sees here, and I don't think I trust him regardless, but if he's claiming he's got role information implicating StD as a scum PR, then we need to have that fully on the table so he can't try to walk it back later if StD flips green
In post 1005, Radical Rat wrote: VOTE: Gimli
In post 1072, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1060, Gimli wrote:Go elements>passenger>Titus>RR regardless of how std flips imo
Intent to hammer.... But I'm REAL grumpy about it.

I still think StD more than likely flips green, I think Joker's tl;dr version of his big major post that apparently never actually existed and was a waste of time waiting for is misrepresentative and bad, I still really want Gimli's head, but.

No lim is worse, and one way or another scum is getting caught with this, so whatever. Hope I'm wrong.
In post 1217, Radical Rat wrote: Obviously Killing Joke looks very very bad now, and this situation is why I asked the vig to shoot them, but here we are.

Unfortunately looking very very bad is not the same as being scum, and I haven't been able to make up my mind whether they try to pull a stunt like this as Town or Scum.

Titus' result is nice to have, but I'm hesitant to put stock into it yet. Even if the result is true and accurate, it sadly proves nothing. But I'm inclined to let things simmer for now.

If it's all the same to folks I'd like to settle back on
VOTE: Gimli
In post 1219, Radical Rat wrote:
Spoiler: My one allocated gloating post
Fuckin' told you they were both Town. But noooo one listened.
In post 1264, Radical Rat wrote: On a broader scale, Gimli is my most confident scumread and I am trying to get him eliminated. On a right now right now scale though, I'm mostly waiting on Elements.

Long-term focus is probably just going to be normal scumhunting. If we're lucky, Titus isn't the only investigative. If we're not, we're on our own from here on out, and it'll come down to the usual stuff. Dissonance between words and actions, associative tells, consistent bad faith pushes, etc. In particular your slot is very high priority for sorting, and we do seem on the cusp of figuring that out.
In post 1301, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1288, Gimli wrote:
In post 472, Gimli wrote:hello friends who's mafia
Is this 'that opening post'? @RR
I feel like I'm being gaslit. Obviously I'm not because it would take a massive mod conspiracy to do so, but I was CERTAIN that this was your first post:
In post 554, Gimli wrote:I'm v/la starting tomorrow, I think the gameday is dragging longer than it needs to since half the thread has decided to flip STD already, so votes there are appreciated thx
And also that your ISO was much shorter than it is. I don't know what happened here, sometimes I read out of order so I guess it was the first post I saw and I just stopped paying attention because I thought it was a scumclaim???

Opening or not, it is still an incredibly scummy take though, and I stand by that.
In post 1377, Radical Rat wrote: Elements, you need to fullclaim the nature of the result. You've already claimed the part that scum's gonna kill you for, so if you have a proper guilty there's no point beating around the bush
In post 1381, Radical Rat wrote: You already claimed investigative, so you're already getting killed. What matters now is that we interpret the results correctly, which cannot be done if you don't share them.
In post 1386, Radical Rat wrote: I see. So your result was between Killing Joke and someone else. I agree then, the someone else shouldn't be claimed yet, though I disagree on it not being useful.

Unfortunately, I also think that sounds a bit like a scum role, and you setting up the idea that you won't get killed for claiming, despite absolutely being able to catch scum with that...

VOTE: Elements
In post 1387, Radical Rat wrote: Actually no.
UNVOTE:
In post 1390, Radical Rat wrote: Well, that's exactly it. You counter fakeclaims if you're Town. For instance, if Joker had tried to double down on his nonsense from yesterday, your result would be incredibly damning.
In post 1426, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1421, Enchant wrote:Ship_commissioning

i am too bad in english does it fit
Commissioner in this context most probably does not refer to someone who literally commissions the ship, but rather an officer commissioned to serve on board it. Which could mean basically any kind of higher-up authority. Which doesn't NOT fit
In post 1503, Radical Rat wrote: Wait I just realized. Malakittens claimed Miller. Neither of the claimed investigatives interact with that. I find it unlikely we have three investigatives, with two of them being relatively powerful. So Miller probably doesn't exist.

VOTE: Malakittens
In post 1512, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1505, Eiralox wrote:Why is Mala more of a liar, suddenly?

Why would Mala claim Miller then?

Yeah no.

I don't know about Mala.

But saying the above to suddenly make people trust Elements' claim?

AAAAAAh such a sweet thing is time.
Miller implies the existence of an alignment cop. We have two claimed investigatives already, neither of which check alignment at all. Therefore, if a Miller exists, so too must a third investigative that receives alignment results. I find this to be exceedingly unlikely. A Town that heavily stacked in addition to scum having a delayed kill? It's just too much.

Instead I think Malakittens made an incorrect bet on a cop existing, and claimed Miller to avoid being checked.
In post 1547, Radical Rat wrote: VOTE: Eiralox

Stick to fishing for fish please.
In post 1575, Radical Rat wrote: Eiralox/Gimli today. MAYBE Malakittens.

No one else, and I'm afraid I must insist as strongly as I'm able on that. Already watched one crew get tossed and one vigged, and it was the same people pushing it to happen. I have no interest in watching this happen again.
In post 1577, Radical Rat wrote: I did forget about Erinys, I'll add it on the maybe list.

But I am very sure on Eira/Gimli and vastly prefer there.
In post 1586, Radical Rat wrote: You've spent the last several pages trying to rolefish. Speaks for itself if you ask me.
In post 1680, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1677, Malakittens wrote:Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
I want Gimli's blood

These utterings speak pretty to the core of Radical Rat I'd say. This makes Rat easy to solve in the future. First off: If Gimli, Mala, and Erynis are mutineers, I don't see it likely that Rat is a hold-hider, that said, a deep mutey. So... if the above solve of Gimli/Erynis/MalaKittens/ActionDan is correct, then all of the above behavior, the defense of Passanger and Fenrir, points to Radical being a-okay, crew through and through.

-----

In the inverse, if both or either of Killing Joke and Elements are mutineers, it's more likely that Radical Rat is aligned with them. Studying Day One, either: Rat interacted with both or either of these folk as crew, or Rat theatred it up with both or either of these folk, knowing both Passenger and Fenrir will flip green and therefore throwing shade on both wagons. This can work with Radical Rat/Elements or Killing Joke/Radical Rat, even Killing Joke/Radical Rat Elements ... and perhaps Ernyis as a fourth wheel.

In this permutation of reality, Radical Rat calling for Killing Joke to be vigilanted can be a ploy, and Titus caught them out: Making me consider that Elements might then be a mutineer doctor. The inverse world, where only Elements is a mutineer among the three, might point to Elements as a roleblocker.

Radical Rat calling for Gimli and Eiralox to be vigilanted in their recent, more open string of posts, if Gimli be crew, might support the Elements as a protective mutineer theory here, implicating Killing Joke
-----------------------------------

These are all, as of now, theories and instead of pushing them I'd rather proffer them for comment.
Gimli has felt good, Killing Joke has felt good. Elements and Radical Rat I can convince myself feel like crew, but I've been paranoid on them a long time(Partly prompted by actions from mainly Killing Joke and to a secondary degree Gimli, I'd admit) so right now this is a puzzle I'll consider calmly before rashly jumping here or there. There's two important factors I haven't added in my analysis but this isn't a major casing post, yet.
----------------------------

I'll cover Elements
--------------------
In post 1784, Elements wrote: Titus
Bella
BBT
KJ
Action Dan
Gamma
RR
Enchant
Flea
HPE
Eira
Gimli

My commentary on Elements is quite simple, right now.

Following on what I said above.

In a world where the solve is Rat's solve: Elements has Gimli/Erynis. Not ActionDan. MalaKittens isn't on this list. So.... perhaps, if Elements is a mutineer, Radical Rat is crew. Or if both are crew the team might be [Redacted].

On the inverse, this is much like Radical Rat's process of Gimli then Eira then Erynis, please Gimli and Eira.

The contrast is Elements' willingness to put Erynis at -1. That's the interesting contrast, to be sure.

So: this inverse might point to crew! Elements and Rat being right on, let's say, Gimli, maybe Erynis. That's where they mesh, their reads.

Or this is mutineer Elements and mutineer Rat backing each other up, regardless of what Erynis is.

---------------------

I need to duly consider HighPrincessErynis. No one else seems to want to. If it's crew I owe it that.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:01 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1780, Radical Rat wrote: Okay then, what IS your point?
I would like you to explain this still please.

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Explain it to yourself.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Elements »

Pleeeeeeeease spoiler massive quote lists
Also lmao I forgot Mala.
Mala goes between gamma and rr
All my completed games
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Elements »

VOTE: Eira
All my completed games
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1794, Eiralox wrote: Explain it to yourself.
I did. You told me I was wrong.

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:32 am

Post by Bellaphant »

What's the vc? Think hpe is going to walk the plank unless we lik, flash wagon action Dan or something
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:37 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1795, Elements wrote: Pleeeeeeeease spoiler massive quote lists