Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

this might come back and bite me depending on the flip, but I can't help but feel uneasy about the wagon that was formed, even if it was against one of my main suspects in this day phase.

guess we'll see soon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who stole my hammer?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 1.07 (FINAL)
Elimination

biancospino
(7): PenguinPower, Kaito Momota, Wednesday Addams, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Saihara Shuichi, Kokichi Oma
<==HAMMER

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
(3): Maki Harukawa, biancospino, furtiveglance
Wednesday Addams
(1): Kyoko Kirigiri
Not_Mafia
(1): Not_Mafia
furtiveglance
(1): Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-01-29 20:03:58).

Mod notes:
  • With 13 players alive, 7 votes are required for elimination.
  • biancospino V/LA until Jan 28
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Marashu »

Following the frigid path, the villagers sought the old hermit. The hermit lived outside of town, and with the deadly cold surrounding the village, they were concerned for the hermit's safety. Imagine their surprise when, as they approached, curses against the village were shaping and guiding the winds. Believing the hermit to be the cause of the lethal winter, they apprehended the hermit. "It's too late," the hermit cackled. "Your death has already arrived."

biancospino has been eliminated. biancospino was
Spoiler: biancospino
Undead Witch

Night 1 begins. It will end in (expired on 2023-01-29 10:32:09) or if all living players request fast night.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Marashu »

Even with the doors tightly closed, even bundled in the warmest blankets, the winter chill was unforgiving and undiscerning. It froze, it locked whatever it touched into the embrace of eternity. It did not care if you were alive. It did not care if you were dead. All it cared was that you were made of freezable meat.

Not_Mafia was killed in the night. Not_Mafia was
Spoiler: Not_Mafia
Undead Ghoul
Saihara Shuichi was killed in the night. Saihara Shuichi was
Spoiler: Saihara Shuichi
Village Witch Hunter

Day 2 begins. It will end in (expired on 2023-02-05 10:44:20).
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:45 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 2.00
Elimination
Not Voting
(10): furtiveglance, Wednesday Addams, Save The Dragons, Maki Harukawa, Kaito Momota, Kokichi Oma, Gimli, Kyoko Kirigiri, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, PenguinPower

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-02-05 10:44:20).

Mod notes:
  • With 10 players alive,6 votes are required for elimination.
  • Day 2 begins!
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

That's my sidekick!
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

Well then.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Gimli »

wow
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

This went way better than how I was scaring myself from around the end of that day phase.

VOTE: Kaito Momota

My hunch says this was a bus by kaito
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:58 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 759, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This went way better than how I was scaring myself from around the end of that day phase.

okay cap'n

VOTE: kaito
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think kaito was a bus too

VOTE: kaito
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 759, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This went way better than how I was scaring myself from around the end of that day phase.

So early? I don’t think so, unless there’s a good reason for it.
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 763, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:

So early? I don’t think so, unless there’s a good reason for it.
there were so many people scum-reading biancospino. the wagon had tension and it was building up again. there were strong voices against the slot and he wasn't doing much.

I think they didn't think it will end with an early hammer so voted for them and then tried to hit break on wagon saying people shouldn't vote it unless if they think they are ready to get them eliminated with a vt claim.

that was so out of place otherwise
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

Bianco didn't have tension and wasn't building up until after I voted for them.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 765, Kaito Momota wrote: Bianco didn't have tension and wasn't building up until after I voted for them.
I respectfully disagree
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Gimli »

saihara's case was the only actual scumcase in d1, and it was a pretty good one. kaito was the first to take notice of it, I think, after saihara asked for people to read him again. it could be a bus, I don't like kaito's posting otherwise, but I think kaito/fuyuhiko do have a point that he was early and if this is a bus, it's a well made one especifically to try to play a long game. however, if one of your scum partners is not_mafia, you're gonna want to defend bianco, or at least not help bury him so early.

what do people think of STD?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Gimli »

I think if it's not kaito, it could be STD, it could be actually furtive even though I'm strong townreading him, but just for being the only hard defender of bianco, and then there's penguin cause I don't think you can clear penguin, and then there's... maki? posting good but knowing how to post good arguments as mafia. but that's quite unlikely, I'm just adding maki because I think I'm hard clearing everyone else for the time being.

is this a good solve? kaito < std < penguin < furtive for now
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

I'm voting for Fuyuhiko because they did not interact with the Bianco wagon, which I believe makes them more likely to be mafia. They posted but it was vague and they didn't place a vote. That and their reads in posts and are pretty off the mark.
Kaito Momota
Kaito Momota
Goon
Kaito Momota
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:56 am

Post by Kaito Momota »

In post 766, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 765, Kaito Momota wrote: Bianco didn't have tension and wasn't building up until after I voted for them.
I respectfully disagree
Can you point it out?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:57 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 79, biancospino wrote:
In post 68, Not_Mafia wrote:
E
m
a
n

P
i
n
g
u
F
l
a
m
e
t
h
r
o
w
e
r

S
p
a
r
x

C
r
o
t
c
h
G
o
b
l
i
n
o
f
W
o
e

U
n
a
g
i

D
e
a
t
h
S
t
a
r
e

S
a
n
d
r
a
B
o
l
l
o
c
k
s

U
s
o
D
a
y
o

M
o
d
k
i
l
l

G
o
a
t
e
e

B
a
b
y
G
a
n
g
s
t
a

W
a
s
h
i
n
g
M
a
c
h
i
n
e

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
This game is hard, can I have a clue?
fun times that this was SvS
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 208, biancospino wrote: Here's the wall. In nice spoiler so that it won't fill the screen.

Spoiler: Wednesday
I will ignore posts I don't find significant.
: I agree with Wednesday here that Gimli's sus on her is not really founded, in fact just posting some rvs placeholder and then disappearing is the sort of thing I'd do myself if a game were to begin while I had RL things to do -- frankly, I don't really care for the implication here that Wednesday was faking that.
That said, I'm unsure if that line of thinking is necessarily scum indicative, it is going for the easy fish though, so Wednesday's vote may be justified; it is however a somewhat agressive post (yes, I used that adjective myself this time).
As for the buddying comment, well I also saw it as already remarked, but people seem to think it was just a joke and I can get behind that, I just don't think it was a good joke.

: I don't necessarily agree that switching votes rapidly during D1 is very scum indicative. If anything reveals some fluidity that I believe could more easily come from town. And I don't think that Gimli is "making votes for the sake of it", his votes are justified (even if, indeed, flimsily). I think this post is +scum actually.

: that's fine, but I think asking to motivate a sus read on oneself is more likely to come from groupscum (I have no data on this, this is just based on my forma mentis. If anyone has data to back off the converse, I'll gadly hear it). So half +scum.

: I actually like this interaction. The unvote seems to corroborate that Wednesday actually espouses the view in #133, as #142 does indeed alleviate the perception she had that Gimli's vote were just random. +town

: whatever. The explanation is sound, and I also agree to the distaste of Gimli's vote for her, but I won't give her town cred for this.

: see, this is a pretty inconsequential friendly banter. However, I point that out because post #127 is also inconsequential banter, and their both with STD. At this point I don't think it's consequential, but notice how STD was actually the only player Wednesday approached to in this manner (excluding quoting NM's read list, but then again lots of people, myself included, did that at some point).

total: 0.5+scum

Spoiler: STD
: you already know what I think of this. +scum.

: a bit defensive, idk if that was warranted. I'm gonna give this a 0.25+scum.

: this and the following are nulls. I don't know why exactly STD had to remark in #43 that #42 was stilted, I don't think it particularly was and I don't get the need to excuse oneself even if it was, but I don't want to read to much into it.

: idk, I don't agree with this vote. While I don't agree with Kyoko's criticism of me either, that seemed to me an honest attempt to scumhunt. Scumreading them over "being too nitpicky" with that (cfr #91, #92) seems a little forced. +0.5scum

: of this post I like how my TR is apparently, cfr , not set in stone. It was not actually challenged afterwards, hough one must assume that if #76 were genuine than the TR on me probably is too. The Kaito TR is also reasonable.

--, : I'm ignoring meta posts rn, at least possibly until I find the will to go read games.

: eh, the question is legitimate. +town

: eh, this one I like less, falls somewhere in the category of asking about own SRs. Though I'm giving STD some slack for it.

, : gut readings are fine, especially this early. Fuyuhiko apparently doesn't like that, and that may be reasonable, I just don't agree that's particularly AI at this point.

: I genuinely didn't understand this post. Does what? @STD, I'm not trying to be an ass or anything, I would just like a clarification. I'm guessing it is trivially linked to ?
Btw, seem like a genuine attempt to workshop, I'm giving it +0.25 town.

: while I also find #38 distasteful, this response to Kokichi is credible. I guess it could be construed as attempting to negate all further attempts at using meta to read him, which idk if I like. +0.25scum.

total: 0.75+scum

Spoiler: Penguin
: it's possible I'm just dumb, but this post doesn't make any sense to me? There were not two competing equivalent wagons, mine was already the largest and not tied with anyone. +0.25scum.
Also I resent the implication that my user is difficult >:(

: uhm. Noncommital, but idk how much to read into it.

: I mean, the wiki says that buzzword is a buzzword. Though I'm willing to actually give this and +0.5town, this is a gut feeling but it's just that it seems to me it is quite to brazen for a scum.

total: +0.25town
Spoiler: Penguin

Spoiler: furtive
: I actually read this as null. I guess it could be beneficial to town to start analysing mech early, though this one remark is pretty shallow and quite trivial, so a scum could have easily made it without really hurting anything.

: this I like... a bit less, since he was the one to start doing setup spec. I'm giving it +0.25scum for that, though the awkward thing is that I actually agree with the suggestion here.

: eh, that explanation does not actually completely alleviate the uneasiness.

: this is a bit brazen, I actually don't hate it. At the very least is not panicky. Let's say +0.25town.

: same thing as for #9; it's all well and good we know that, but the utility is so little that a scum could have easily made this observation without hurting anything. I'm not gonna give town cred for that.
About the Wednesday jokes, I do believe he just meant he didn't like those as jokes, at least as of , so whatever

: about PP, I don't like doing meta, maybe when I'll have the will I'll check the veracity, though I do appreciate the comment.
I'm not 100% sure I do like the Gimli comment though, in a way it's, somewhat ironically, a bit surface level. Now I like that furtive is sharing some early reads, and I'm giving some town cred for that, but that's not really enough effort for me to give much. +0.5town

--: meta, meta, meta. I don't know meta.

, : I don't care much for the assumption that Wednesday's vote would look particularly bad after town!Gimli flips; it is true that Wednesday was tunnelly and all, but to say that would implicate that Wednesday is probably not town if Gimli is is a lot of a stretch. I also don't care about the need to comment on the optics of what will happen when Gimli flips town, I of course get that it was just an argumentative hypothesis, it's just that sussing Wednesday on the fact that she would be sus assuming the veracity of a particular hypothesis sound off. +0.75scum, not a full +scum because I liked #151 in isolation.

: eh, may be a decent attempt to get some interactions. +0.25town

: That's bantery. May mean nothing though.

Spoiler: Gimli
: I though it could be buddying, but people seem to think it's just a joke and whatever, I can manage to see it being that.

, : that's well and good, but, like, why? +0.25scum
(also, I noted Gimli did call Fuyuhiko as huyuhiko a couple times. Is this just a typo or there is some lore reason to it, just curios)

: I am willing to concede this may just be a late RVS vote and go on.

: okay, but again, why exactly is that? Like, am I wrong in getting so upset about this? +0.5scum

: eh, I actually do like this post. It's attempting to call out furtive on backpedaling, though I'm not convinced he was in the first place. Still, +0.25town.

, : the TRs are fine. I'm unsure how I should thik about being defended like this though, I'm always a bit paranoid it may be buddying. Whatever, +0.25town.

, : inciting discussion; that's good. +0.5town

, : idk, lots of TRs. The STD things is probably a joke, but a bit distasteful to me, though I'll leave this at null.

: it's a bit of a stretch alright. She may have had RL issues or whatnot, I feel like discounting this may be the case is slightly rude, but more to the point is slightly going for the easy target. +0.25scum, but I'm not sure on this.

--: uh. What. +0.25scum

: the explanation makes sense. +0.25town

total: 0.75+scum

Spoiler: Kokichi
, : this to me seems a towny thing to do. I suppose it's possible for scum to do that to throw some easy shade, but also I don't think it would be effective at all. On the other hand, a Townie is either genuine, and so the vote is fine and also trying to see if someone else is of the same opinion to corroborate one's own is fine, or is attempting a reaction test which clearly has more utilty for town. +town.

: this is on the same page as me thinking #38 to be slightly defensive. Kokichi here seems to be genuine, +0.25town

: yeah, that line of reasoning is... flimsy at best. Though they're right that it would have taken us out of RVS, and doing so I believe is protown. I'm not giving extra town cred for this post in itself, since it was after the fact.

total: 1.25+town

Spoiler: Saihara
: this post I like. I don't think it seemed fabricated concern, and it was good to initiate the game proper. +town

--: It was not a good job at convincing, but wathever.

total: 1+town
In all manners, my previously stated TR on Saihara stands.

Spoiler: Kyoko
: I have already answered to the content of this post, and made clear my opinions on it. I want to say that, however, that some of the criticism in my original are clearly resolved by , which does clear a lot of the doubts I had on her. With that, #50 does seem actual effort to scumhunt, so +town.

: I'm not sure I understand the meaning of the embedded picture. Not reading anything wrong into it, I'm just genuinely unsure.

: eh, that's good. Well, I don't agree completely, though this is a pretty lucid explanation that I don't see scum making. +0.5town.

total: 1.5+town

Spoiler: Fuyuhiko
--: eh, a little quick to draw conclusions, but not completely unreasonable. +0.25town

: ok. Don't think it's an AI thing to say though.

(I also believe ties to this): since you're not the first to ask, I was under the impression that a FoS was just a way to signal willingness to vote a spot one find suspicious -- and so that a vote is no longer a FoS, since you already acted on that willingness. From what I'm understanding from here, I probably understood that wrong.

: that's actually a reasonable question, though my judgment of Kaito may be clouded, since most of the things they said tie to me. +0.25town

: why? It does come across as a bit brisky, I'll admit that.

: as I said, I don't think gut reads are necessarily scummy. And the tone here seems a bit sarcastic to me, which I would imagine could possibly be some sort of veiled accusation. +0.25scum (but I'm not the best at reading tone...)

: is this remark somewhat offhanded or what? I don't get if it sais that they're reading Gimli as town for that post, or sarcastically that they find all their other post so scummy that that one is the towniest.

: this actually shows coerency with #156 and #164, so I'm gonna put it down as a bit townie-looking. +0.25town

total: 0.5+town

Spoiler: others
  • Kaito is mostly talking about me and others' interactions with me, so it would be difficult for me to comment on them. I don't have actual reasons to scumread them at the moment, and in fact I do like the fact they're not hard TRing me and are in fact willing to entertain Kyoko's points, like in #108.
  • Not_Mafia is just null. I don't think that the fact they put themself on the bottom does necessarily mean the list is trash, I think it's just memey. I also don't think the list is of much value, looks like is there mostly as joke anyway.
rule of three things
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I think I am not capable of reading STD and that I hope they are dead before game goes for long so I don't have to.

Bianco was one of my strongest scum reads in all the duration of day 1 (it reduced for a period but I found something other that was sus with them). many other but saihara was also scumreading that slot. kaito was not the "first one who took notice of it" he went along with it, didn't add anything to it and tried to hit the break on it at the same time. All at a very weird timing when bianco was afk himself.

biancospino (7): PenguinPower, Kaito Momota, Wednesday Addams, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Saihara Shuichi, Kokichi Oma

This was what got him eliminated with me having first ever vote on slot and then unvoting to vote Wednesday midday.

I think all this wagon does is make me think the last votes on the target were town that means I feel better about you and kokichi cause of the wagon. Also I found Wednesday vote quite towny (she also called kaito out at same time period)

I highly suspect kaito wanted to distance from bianco scum reads which were posted several times by me and Saihara when he voted the slot and didn't think that tension would end up in getting them hammered = so he couldn't have considerations about how getting them eliminated could hurt their group cause NM was also a scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 770, Kaito Momota wrote:
In post 766, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
I respectfully disagree
Can you point it out?
there are like 20 points about bianco scum reads by me and saihara before you voted. You didn't vote to get an elimination wagon. It was to go along the scum read on your friend.

Return to “Completed Open Games”