Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu »

In post 996, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 955, Gimli wrote:
Spoiler: marashu's mech spec
In post 156, Marashu wrote:
In post 149, Herta wrote: I return vanilla [smallest groupscum faction at the beginning of the game]. It says nothing about conspirators or guardians or any other faction other than town of course. Walk me through this like I'm 5, please.

According to the setup we have 4 factions, so I don't know why you're speculating on how many there are.

I also don't know what you mean by slow to get information out of me. I'm not on a timetable. And even if I were, what difference does/did it make?
I got 3 factions and not 4 from the following:
In post 1, MegAzumarill wrote: 1. The moderator rolls 1d4. This corresponds to one of the 4 faction lists below.
2. The moderator rolls a random number from 1 to the number of entries in the corresponding list to determine what is present in the game.
3. The moderator rolls an additional number on the True Groupscum list.
One faction from any of the lists. One faction from True Groupscum. Town. Those are the three factions.

As I said, I might be misunderstanding how flavour works. My understanding was that 'Miller', 'Cop', 'Mason', etc would be changed to match whichever faction it is reflecting/investigating/excluding. For example, in the Dark Creatures entry, Miller is listed as 'Abyssal'. So my expectation is that your card would read Universal Must-Pick Abyssal. So either I'm wrong about how the role flavourings work (which, I'll be honest, is definitely a possibility), or we're in a setup where you would return as a Guardian/Conspirator (since those are the only two groupscum that would have Miller as Miller), or you're antitown who wanted to claim miller early but didn't know about miller flavour, and it's this last possibility that has me so fixated on sorting your claim.

wow I never read these things until now, okay. so we know we're in a game with conspirators because of this:
Cop:Cop
Miller:Miller(returns Mafia)
Mason:Immigrants
and this and guardians (that can't be in the game for some reason I already forgot) are the only groupscums who have miller as miller and not some flavour of miller in the name.
The Conspirators outside the PT are treated as Lone, having no idea who the other conspirators are and losing alone.
guess who's acting like a lone conspirator? kyoko. her d2 'reaction test' works much better as signaling.

@ whoever understands the mech in this goddamn game: if we are in a game with conspirators, then we definitely have this traitor role, right?
Ooh I didn't catch this. Makes sense tho.
VOTE: Kyoko
That’s bad spec imo
It misreads Herta’s claim
"I'm used to being mistrusted... Do what you will..."
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 823, Gimli wrote: BUT YOU'RE A 3P THO
Sounds like you're >rand 3P yourself :D :D
In post 843, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 841, Aisa wrote: @Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
VOTE: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Why this vote when you asked for answer right before voting?
I wanted to both get my answer and apply pressure and couldn't be bothered to wait for my answer before applying pressure :lol:
In post 844, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 842, Aisa wrote: It's more that I at least townlean everyone else! Feel free to ask about a couple specific players if you want more details.
Well drew has 3 votes on him right now and is in that group of 5. Why not vote him instead? Or do you not scumread him as much? What's your reasoning?
Drew has felt like a mixed bag, there was some stuff in his ISO that I thought looked towny. Nothing impossible to fake I guess, but I like the reaction to the fake guilty, felt like the right amount of indignation, plausibly town.
It also just didn't register that Drew had three votes on him, nor would that have made me more likely to vote there
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 1026, Aisa wrote: Sounds like you're >rand 3P yourself :D :D
j'accuse...!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 845, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 842, Aisa wrote: What do you think of Yume as a vig shot?
Thanks for the answers so far, sorry for the ongoing interrogation
Yume wasn't doing anything so I think the vig shot was fine. Explained that earlier
That's not how it works, ok?
You're supposed to give some indication of if you realised that it was discussed at the end of yesterday who KT would shoot T_T
In post 856, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 841, Aisa wrote:
In post 792, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.

I actually believe you have this role now so my small test worked

I also love how you're furious. It looks genuine

Now tell me what you think of how others reacted to your sudden push on me?
@Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?
Can you also tell me what kind of reactions you were envisioning with your test?

Meanwhile,
I don’t particularly like how you’re handling this. What is suspicious to you about me trying to cut off what came across as an obvious shade campaign at the time?
I don't think it was a really obvious shade campaign. You've said that it was shady to you that Kyoko acted like she was targeted by you. I'm saying: I don't think she was trying to imply that you targeted her specifically, I think she was going for more of a "ha I am aware that this role is in the game" vibe.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1024, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 991, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 971, Marashu wrote:
In post 969, Gimli wrote:
In post 429, Marashu wrote: Snow would be useful in the case of someone saying "I'm going to target x tonight." If x was not targeted and y dies when nobody claimed they would target y, barring shenanigans we'd have a good place to start looking for scum.
let's bring this to the table today?
Not against it. I'd want to make sure we're coordinated if we do it though.
I think Hail is just better overall better. Gives us a head start before scum starts killing (assuming kitty is town). But, I'm not against snow
Kitty is essentially leashed
Also, maraschino has 1 more use of weather total, is that the correct interpretation?
Yes
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 937, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 840, Aisa wrote: Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.
In post 841, Aisa wrote:
In post 792, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 768, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 763, Aisa wrote:
In post 755, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 711, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: any ways eno ugh soft clai ming

I can full claim end of day. Thin king ab out it
Hang the fuck on
Why are you acting like this? I wouldn’t have been able to target you, and you wouldn’t even know if I had!
Is she talking about your action with that post though? I feel like she may be softing some other kind of role
she's clearly fragmenting her posts in a way to play around my role
I legitimately submitted no action last night. So for her to be acting like I targeted her is shady as fuck to me.
Also, clearly claiming my role early on was a fucking mistake.

I actually believe you have this role now so my small test worked

I also love how you're furious. It looks genuine

Now tell me what you think of how others reacted to your sudden push on me?
@Kyoko, sounds like you know Fuyuhiko. What do you think is town-indicative about Fuyu's posting?

Meanwhile,
ok this is weird

how you got from those arguments and questions to vote fuyuhiko?

what gave the impression that I "know fuyuhiko". Also wy you asking about what is "town indicative" in his posting? burden of proof is if you wanna work on a scumread, to find for reasons to scum read someone.

this just doesn't make sense.

As for your question, I am pretty much null on the slot. I think them claiming their true role outright was town + and I'm happy with how they reacted so far about me playing with that claim.
I've touched on this slightly, but I voted Fuyuhiko partly to vote someone. This seemed like quite a cautious playerlist in that everyone was talking a lot and asking questions, but not voting much. If you ignore NM and Enchant. Idk, it made sense in my head at the time, so I thought I would try to contribute to making something happen.

But I do also think Fuyuhiko deserves more attention. I've played with people for whom getting "furious" and OMGUSing is a scumtell. You both have danganronpa characters for usernames and you said that you were going to play with friends in the queue and you sound familiar with him when you say things like "I like this reaction from you" (not a direct quote).

Are you telling me to find reasons to vote Fuyuhiko rather than ask you to give me reasons? Sure, if you're town, I get where that comes from. But there is also such a thing as asking someone for a second opinion on a slot. and I'll work on a case when I am confident enough on something that I think it's worth pushing.

The point about them claiming their true role is a good point, I'll give you
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Aisa »

Hmmm - actually, I see mixed content ISOing Fuyuhiko. I think the interactions with TL early on look consistent. The push on me and the general reaction to Kyoko thoughhhh
In post 203, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 85, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Millers ave to claim right away. its the way it works

My question (maybe just out of curiosity) is why would anyone choose to be miller

like whats, the other option that they actually discarded that was worse. That's why I actually have some considerations about believing the miller claim
this is probably the smartest approach anyone's had to the miller claim
and I am acknowledging that there are reason to pick it that were stated
In post 211, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 141, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kyoko

Game is kind of dead and I get that, but you're still talking about lich's list and I think the focus on that is scummy
this feels disingenuous
I think Kyoko makes good points, and aside from that consistent pressure in this scenario I think is actually town-indicating.
These examples of two posts I like. I particularly like the idea that consistent pressure is town indicating. I probably agree?
In post 866, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 806, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like having the fate of the game in my hands so I'd rather sheep people I think are town.
This feels weak
Why don’t you have faith in your reads?
Hmm
Do you think this is scum indicative, Fuyuhiko?
In post 879, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 840, Aisa wrote: Hmm, what would she get by doing that though? Seems like a silly thing to pretend, there's no way she doesn't get found out - if she thought that the person you targeted would get notified, then she would be expecting to get CC'd. I don't think that's her intention.

I think that regardless of her alignment she's having a play around with the fact that she is aware of your role. I don't think there are many universes in which she's actually like "ha ha let me pretend Fuyuhiko targeted me", that doesn't really go successfully in any case.
Now that I’ve spelled out my logic, do you still think my reaction makes no sense?
I didn't see this earlier. Your posting is consistent, which is a slightly good sign I think, though the concern was always more that you were trying to attribute motivations to Kyoko that weren't there or trying to come across like you were misinterpreting them.

I need sleep, so I'll think more about this tomorrow
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 900, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 866, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 806, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like having the fate of the game in my hands so I'd rather sheep people I think are town.
This feels weak
Why don’t you have faith in your reads?
Because I think I am a bad player and also I am finding it a bit hard to read people this time around.
What do you think is causing this?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Herta »

In post 716, KittyTacky wrote: There's one more hail shot left, right? We essentially have 2 lims, second being my shot.

What if we vote with HURT: these tags for my shot?
HURT: Not_Mafia
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Herta »

Actually I don't know that I like KItty not having any agency there.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

:P
In post 1034, Herta wrote: Actually I don't know that I like KItty not having any agency there.
Wasn't making sure Kitty was on a leash a thing? I am pretty sure you don't have ultimate authority over them.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Post Edit: Not sure where that smiley face came from haha
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1033, Herta wrote:
In post 716, KittyTacky wrote: There's one more hail shot left, right? We essentially have 2 lims, second being my shot.

What if we vote with HURT: these tags for my shot?
HURT: Not_Mafia
I concur with this. And why did you ignore my post asking why you have no idea about me?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 929, Herta wrote: I wish i could figure out how to quote a sentence.

I do like this from Drew:

This is the thing Herta, you keep sorting people but when asked for reasons you response is 'Oh I have reasons......' and then walk away like a super villain.

It made me laugh.
I want to bring this up again, first to demonstrate my amazing wit and sense of humor.

But also, and I went through Citadel Conflict again, and you seemed way more engaged to solve the game there Herta. There wasn't this vagueness I keep mentioning in that game that you have shown here, especially here on Day 2.

Even the way you wanted to wait for Farren to post again before you voted, even though it seemed obvious they were scum. That was a bit of 'better safe then sorry' town play, as opposed to your relative willy nilly 'whatever' play here.

A definite shift in tone in this game, from my perspective.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Herta »

Yes that is correct, Drew. There is a definite difference in how I'm approaching this. That game was a lot easier to grasp.

____<<<

Kokichi, I have nothing to offer you on that. I dont know why you are blank to me. I earlier had typed out that reading your posts was like looking into a void, but i thought it sounded insulting and i didnt want to sound like that. But thats what it feels like to me.

And Drew both of us really needed to solve just two people, and it was 90% apparent how it was going to resolve. It was just an easier game, and protecting against that 10% was a luxury that could be had.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1039, Herta wrote: Yes that is correct, Drew. There is a definite difference in how I'm approaching this. That game was a lot easier to grasp.

____<<<

Kokichi, I have nothing to offer you on that. I dont know why you are blank to me. I earlier had typed out that reading your posts was like looking into a void, but i thought it sounded insulting and i didnt want to sound like that. But thats what it feels like to me.

And Drew both of us really needed to solve just two people, and it was 90% apparent how it was going to resolve. It was just an easier game, and, protecting against that 10% was a luxury that could be had.
I am talking about before we got in the dungeon(now that sounds weird out of context haha).

On Day 1 when trying to sort everyone, you were way more engaged then now. And yes that game was a bit more straightforward, but seems like more reason to be more explicit here if you have town intentions.

Just like KT, both of you seem like like you afraid to commit, and are coasting under the guise of 'I am bad player' or 'this is a harder game to solve'.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Herta »

Okay
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:15 pm

Post by Herta »

So where do we go from here?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:18 pm

Post by Herta »

You keep throwing this he's vague read down. I dont think ive been evasive or anything. It just seems like a lot of shade over and over again without any real push or even a vote behind it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am trying to suss what this difference in play means, two games played with you basically back to back, with a clear difference.

One you were town.

I didn't say evasive, though I guess you could perceive that. Funny you mention that word though, does remind me that you haven't explained your naked vote on me, third time I believe I asked to explain it. Even in the post when I voted Aisa and asked for clarification you gave nothing.

This is the vagueness, and I guess you can call it evasive, your words.

And yes, you are my main scum read now, so your wish is my command.

VOTE: Herta
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Herta »

Excellent.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1045, Herta wrote: Excellent.
Thank you Mr. Burns for that endorsement of your elim.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Herta »

Well I do what I can.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1047, Herta wrote: Well I do what I can.
You cooperation in this does not go unnoticed.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Couldnt check game this morning. Will check things out later tonight