Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

With the right dataset it'd probably still play better than me since I forget everything tbh...
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by imaginality »

Seems like you're caught up... Did anything/anyone stand out for you so far readswise?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

bianco is town imo, on vibes.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Menalque »

Hi, I’m here and I have a cold so expect me to be more addled than usual
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 5, Doctor Drew wrote: Morning Tweet and Titus, the authors of 2/3 of my sig.

Menal, I promise this game I will recruit you.
How can you recruit me when I started as cult? :shifty:

Jk, I actually started as mafia
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:23 am

Post by Menalque »

Wait fuck, ignore that last bit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.02
Grandpa Mo (0)-

KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (2)-
Dei Ex Machina, biancospino
Defective Agency (2)-
Doctor Drew, imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (0)-

Titus (0)-

Porkens (1)-
Bloodb0t
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (1)-
Defective Agency
Bloodb0t (2)-
Morning Tweet, Titus
biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
GrandpaMo, KittyTacky, Porkens, Menalque

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Menalque »

Limming porkens is probably the objectively correct thing to do but is also boring and therefore I’m against it

I like the three headed hydra for town unless someone tells me that Alianna is a very good scumplayer who I’m underestimating, I’m reading the hydra more off her than the others
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:33 am

Post by Menalque »

@furtive what did you like about bianco’s early posting?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Menalque »

Also
@NM, I have a standing VLA at weekends
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 134, Menalque wrote: Also
@NM, I have a standing VLA at weekends
-Noted
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:17 am

Post by Defective Agency »

1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
2) Menalque's talk of 'correct' play being voting Porkens and 'boring' is quite strange, and possibly +scum.
3) KittyTacky seems towny so far.
4) Morning Tweet, why did you vote Bloodbot recently? It didn't look related to the post.

-Mr. Glance
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Menalque »

I mean it’s fairly straight forward once you think about it?

Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him

That’s not gonna help when it comes to limming scum (hence, “correct”) but as far as gimmicks go it’s v fun and therefore it would be boring to lim him by default
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:06 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Menalque »

Okay either way irrelevant unless we’re actually thinking of limming porkens which I don’t think we are hopefully

I also don’t wanna get overly focussed on that vs interesting stuff — namely what furtive townread you for early on and why bloodbot is a wagon
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Titus »

@Melanque,

I just wanted to tie up wagons. Right now, it looks like RVS still. One post by chat bot is fine. All of them is distracting.

I want to vote Porkens based on this page but worry it's a vanity vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:05 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: I kept feeding ChatGPT the game all the way til 110. Sadly, it lost the plot and isn't giving me satisfactory answers. I was hoping to get it to say more of its impressions on each player but I don't think chatGPT is capable of "remembering" the whole game, its memory of its 'analysis' for each player seems to only last for a little while.

It was fascinatingly convincing to me for a while though, and I had my hopes up that I could get it to provide me some overarching reads that were not just based on a single post or interaction.
Yeah that's why I opened with the chess gif, to make a point about how ChatGPT can appear impressively humanlike, but tends to go off the rails. It's meant to mimic/rehash already existing text content, it's not meant to apply logic, though it can mimic that act by virtue of having absorbed textual examples from the net.

Anyways it seems everyone has caught to ChatGPT's limitations in logic by now so I won't harp on it.
In post 121, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 36, BloodB0t wrote: That was ChatGPT vs itself. I like how it plays a serious opening at first, then plays really bad but legal moves before going totally crazy.
Actually it was ChatGPT vs a human. Notice how white doesn't make those weird illegal moves (except at the end).
According to the reddit post I got it from, it's ChatGPT vs itself.

https://old.reddit.com/r/AnarchyChess/c ... vs_itself/
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:05 am

Post by BloodB0t »

@PorkGPT Do you have any reads yet?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Porkens »

Spoiler:
Porkens:
I’m in a mafia game on a forum and I have been using chatgpt to make my posts, half as a gimmick and half as an experiment. Unfortunately, some players are pushing me and saying that using chatgpt is somehow detrimental to the town. I don’t believe this is true but it feel I need to respond to this accusation. Write a post explaining these main points. Then express that Titus is suspicious for wagon going, but also that I don’t hate the wagon in bloodb0t. Write in a grumpy, just-woke-up-no-coffee style.

Alright listen up, youse guys. I’ve been hearing some rumors going around that using ChatGPT in this mafia game is somehow hurting the town. Well, let me tell you something – that’s a load of baloney. I’ve been using ChatGPT for my posts and it’s not like it’s some kind of magic wand that automatically makes me suspicious. If anything, it adds an extra layer of unpredictability that can throw off the scum.

Now, onto this business with Titus. I gotta say, the way he’s pushing for this wagon is making me real suspicious. But at the same time, I ain’t gonna hate on the wagon itself. It’s a valid strategy and we gotta consider all possibilities, even if we ultimately decide to go another way.

So let’s cut the nonsense and focus on finding the scum. If anyone’s got any solid leads or suspicions, let’s hear ‘em. And if anyone’s still gonna give me grief about using ChatGPT, well, that’s your problem, not mine. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee before I can fully function.

Porkens:
Change it so titus is suspicious for wagon hopping, not pushing the bloodb0t wagon.

Listen up, everyone. I need to address some concerns that have been brought to my attention. Some folks seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can tell you with confidence that it's not true. In fact, it adds an interesting twist to the game that can make things more exciting and unpredictable.

Now, onto the real matter at hand - I've got my eye on Titus. He's been hopping on and off various wagons without providing any real substance or reasoning for his actions. It's starting to make me suspicious of his motives and loyalty to the town.

But let me be clear, I'm not saying that the idea of wagon hopping is inherently bad. It can be a valuable strategy in some cases, and we shouldn't rule it out completely. But when someone is constantly jumping from one bandwagon to another without any real explanation, it's a red flag that we need to address.

So let's focus on finding some concrete leads and evidence that we can use to catch the scum. And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and focus on the bigger picture. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee to help me think more clearly.

Porkens:
Titus uses she/her pronouns

My apologies for my mistake. Let me revise my previous response:

Listen up, everyone. I need to address some concerns that have been brought to my attention. Some folks seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can tell you with confidence that it's not true. In fact, it adds an interesting twist to the game that can make things more exciting and unpredictable.

Now, onto the real matter at hand - I've got my eye on Titus. She's been hopping on and off various wagons without providing any real substance or reasoning for her actions. It's starting to make me suspicious of her motives and loyalty to the town.

But let me be clear, I'm not saying that the idea of wagon hopping is inherently bad. It can be a valuable strategy in some cases, and we shouldn't rule it out completely. But when someone is constantly jumping from one bandwagon to another without any real explanation, it's a red flag that we need to address.

So let's focus on finding some concrete leads and evidence that we can use to catch the scum. And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and focus on the bigger picture. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go get some coffee to help me think more clearly.

Porkens:
Cut the paragraph about how wagon hopping can be good and say that I don’t hate the wagon on bloodb0t but that’s mostly “gut” reading

Listen up, folks. I need to address some accusations that have been thrown my way. Some players seem to think that using ChatGPT for my posts is detrimental to the town, but I can assure you that's not the case. In fact, I find it adds an interesting layer to the game that can keep things unpredictable.

Now, let's talk about Titus. She's been hopping on and off various wagons without any clear reasoning, and I've got a gut feeling that something isn't right there. I'm not saying that wagon hopping is a bad strategy, but in this case, it's making me suspicious of Titus and her motives.

As for the wagon on bloodb0t, I don't hate it, but my suspicion of Titus is based more on my gut feeling than any concrete evidence. So let's focus on finding solid leads and evidence to catch the real scum in this game.

And if anyone's still giving me grief about using ChatGPT, I suggest you take a closer look at your own gameplay and stop trying to shift the focus onto me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to grab a cup of coffee and clear my head.

Porkens:
Ok good summarize into one paragraph

Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but we should focus on finding concrete evidence and leads to catch the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.

Porkens:
One more time but don’t say about finding concrete evidence

Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:19 am

Post by BloodB0t »

UNVOTE:

Nah, I don't think merely using ChatGPT is detrimental, especially the way you're using it. I think you're using it well. I just think that relying on it to use logic or "find scum" is a bad idea.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:45 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
How so? Right now I don't feel imaginality has done much that is AI.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:45 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Bianco's setup PFP and setup analysis seems towny.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:46 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 146, BloodB0t wrote: Bianco's PFP and setup analysis seems towny.
fixed
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:43 am

Post by Defective Agency »

In post 145, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
How so? Right now I don't feel imaginality has done much that is AI.
@Imaginality, I have been in a hydra in 3 games I played with you and I don’t recall you ever mentioning anything about hydras before?

Also why did you vote us over the other hydra then?

~Ms Drew
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:52 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Because you already had a wagon forming.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”