Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 274, Porkens wrote: Horse shit. I’ve contributed more than you.

m8 literally read your own posts. 75 percent of them is just memes and the other 25 percent is chatgpt genreated which i would consider is not even info -- its just all rng.

posts 15 19 61 66 92 96 186 189 194 are all literally memes/no info

205 is probbly the only conribution u made which is literally nothing usefull because ur just stating obvious shit again

ur recent posts, 207 2011 and 243 are the only probably geninue posts u have made and its been like a week into the game but these posts are only in response to what people have said about u since u were being pressured so in reality its not true of ur play

the other posts i didnt mention, were all generated by chatgpt and is just rng subjectivity.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

me pushing u is more contribution then all ur posts combined lol
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.05
Grandpa Mo (0)-

KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (0)-

Titus (0)-

Porkens (2)-
KittyTacky, GrandpaMo
Menalque (1)-
Bloodb0t
imaginalty (5)-
Defective Agency, biancospino, Doctor Drew, Menalque, Dei Ex Machina
(E-2)

Bloodb0t (2)-
Morning Tweet, Titus
biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Porkens

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Porkens »

Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 278, Porkens wrote: Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.
can u explain more? im not nipping ur heels. i just looked at the past like 2 pages skimming thru it, and saw ur posts as eh, made me iso u and found it scum indictaive.

explain the e2 sitaution
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:46 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 269, GrandpaMo wrote: tldr; im a good prompt engineer for chatgpt, so if you want chatgpt to say anything, please tell me to do so, i can do it for u.
In post 275, GrandpaMo wrote: the other posts i didnt mention, were all generated by chatgpt and is just rng subjectivity.
There is some contradiction here, chatgpt-generated content is clearly not just random as, per your own admission, one can coach it to say wathever.

@Porkens, I need you to confirm/deny that the thoughts in , were actually your own, and in which measure; whether the second part of was generated or it's just you attempting to imitate cpg's style
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Porkens »

Imaginality has 5 votes. I had 0. You zoomed in on me because why? My posts were “eh” and I provided “no content.” You aren’t exactly looking for scum as much as (what you perceive to be) low hanging fruit.

P-edit : 50 and 61 were hilarious meta jokes about how an AI would try to look towny and call anyone who objected to that scum. I coached it into saying those things intentionally, but I think the arguments against using chat gpt (it’s terrible at games, it’s highly fallible, it’s obnoxious and vapid) are valid and not inherently scummy.

At no point was I imitating chatgpt in my writing style. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “the second part of 179” but I copy/pasted what I got it to say verbatim.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:57 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 279, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 278, Porkens wrote: Spare me. My posts were a lightning rod that generated the majority of content in this game so far. You are just nipping at my heels as a pet wagon while ignoring the e-2 situation completely.
can u explain more? im not nipping ur heels. i just looked at the past like 2 pages skimming thru it, and saw ur posts as eh, made me iso u and found it scum indictaive.

explain the e2 sitaution
Might be a good idea to read the iso of the guy who's at e2.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:47 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 280, biancospino wrote: There is some contradiction here, chatgpt-generated content is clearly not just random as, per your own admission, one can coach it to say wathever.
that was clearly sarcasm. sorry if it wasn't obvious. ai cannot obviously find mafia.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 282, BloodB0t wrote:

explain the e2 sitaution

just came into the game, didnt rlly look into the vcs until prokens said somehting, ill look into them more when im finished with my work
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 281, Porkens wrote: Imaginality has 5 votes. I had 0. You zoomed in on me because why? My posts were “eh” and I provided “no content.” You aren’t exactly looking for scum as much as (what you perceive to be) low hanging fruit.

P-edit : 50 and 61 were hilarious meta jokes about how an AI would try to look towny and call anyone who objected to that scum. I coached it into saying those things intentionally, but I think the arguments against using chat gpt (it’s terrible at games, it’s highly fallible, it’s obnoxious and vapid) are valid and not inherently scummy.

At no point was I imitating chatgpt in my writing style. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “the second part of 179” but I copy/pasted what I got it to say verbatim.
ok i will take a look at imaginality. just because u have 0 votes doesnt mean ur not scum lol. i zoomed on u because u were the first name i saw nd and one of ur posts grabbed my attention and alerted a scumping

nd ok so ur syaing ur low hanging fruit. got it.

im not saying u cant use chatgpt but it felt like thats what u were using to use to actually base ur judgement on.

so what are ur real reads then? can u tell me what ur contribtuions are then?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

ok here is grandpa with a hot take.

just skimmed thru imagine's iso

it is 70% way more better than porkens iso.

however, i wont be surprised if porkens is 3rd party.

i dont see the scumpings on imagine. can anyone tell me why they are e2 right now? their contributions seem reasonable.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 282, BloodB0t wrote:

explain the e2 sitaution
i also dont like this post from u . especially considering u have not mentioned imagine at all and is voting menalque rn. seems too defensive for no reason.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: grandpa mo

I don’t really care for imaginality!wagon, that was just to have some action, this I actually like for scum
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:30 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 288, Menalque wrote: VOTE: grandpa mo

I don’t really care for imaginality!wagon, that was just to have some action, this I actually like for scum
lets go

+townping for menalque
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:32 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

its funny because i think everygame when i get prodded im always scumread as town lmao because of my multiposts and instant minority takes.

but why the vote in this case?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

also @menalque can we like work together that one time like we did before and figure scum out ?

i missed playn wit ya bud
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Menalque »

I think porkens was in many way the default option for a push bc of the chatgpt gimmick and is therefore a very easy/lazy push to make

P much the LHF argument I guess

Also I like porkens’ explanation for why he switched to normal posting and I like him for town so far, so I’m thinking that increases the odds of him being a target for scum late to the game vs scum himself who was coasting on a gimmick
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 291, GrandpaMo wrote: also @menalque can we like work together that one time like we did before and figure scum out ?

i missed playn wit ya bud
Weren’t you scum with ydrasse that game :lol:

If there was another one then I’m sorry I forgot, it’s been a pretty long mostly-hiatus D:
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Menalque »

It is good to see you tho :)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Menalque »

Oh also the push seems way overly aggro for what is there in porkens’ posts but I was mostly letting that go from what i remembered of your playstyle

(There was one other thing you did which I think is +scum but I’m trying to work out if it’s an actual tell or not so don’t wanna reveal what it is)
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 292, Menalque wrote: I think porkens was in many way the default option for a push bc of the chatgpt gimmick and is therefore a very easy/lazy push to make

P much the LHF argument I guess

Also I like porkens’ explanation for why he switched to normal posting and I like him for town so far, so I’m thinking that increases the odds of him being a target for scum late to the game vs scum himself who was coasting on a gimmick

this is kinda an eh take. u have to realize that i just came in the game, and not have seen anyone that point besides porkens recent post, isod it and found it scummy not because they were ai generated because many people did the same shit.. it is just the way they continued and progressed their play with it. the only contributions they did was with me and when the other person asked them questions on why they . if ur first part was in the case, then i would be pushing other people who technically has worse iso's then porken since it is fulled with chatgpt gimmicks.

also if u see a lot of people who saw porkens, they were all on the fence and tryna deceide if they were scum but never pushed them for example, imagine, this makes me seem like there higher tension for porkens to be scum. i believe i am the only one to really hard claim my scumread on them. also why does porkens claim they are low hanging fruit? possibly because they were called out on it. i dont see how this a pro town utility to just coast.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 295, Menalque wrote: Oh also the push seems way overly aggro for what is there in porkens’ posts but I was mostly letting that go from what i remembered of your playstyle

(There was one other thing you did which I think is +scum but I’m trying to work out if it’s an actual tell or not so don’t wanna reveal what it is)
im still analyzing the game. if i am being completely honest, i wanted to come in a stand with a read and work it out -- which in this case, porkens happened. they told me [implied] to not look at them because they have 0 votes and you should look at the person at e2. saw their iso and if u compare the both -- porkens is worse. literally take a look for yourself. i would rather have someone that is contributing and providing an analystic approach to their reads versus someone who hasn't said virtually anything useful in the game, chatgpt or not.
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Defective Agency »

Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:46 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 297, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 295, Menalque wrote: Oh also the push seems way overly aggro for what is there in porkens’ posts but I was mostly letting that go from what i remembered of your playstyle

im still analyzing the game. if i am being completely honest, i wanted to come in a stand with a read and work it out -- which in this case, porkens happened. they told me [implied] to not look at them because they have 0 votes and you should look at the person at e2. saw their iso and if u compare the both -- porkens is worse. literally take a look for yourself. i would rather have someone that is contributing and providing an analystic approach to their reads versus someone who hasn't said virtually anything useful in the game, chatgpt or not.
tldr; give me like by tonight; (around 10 hours from now) to get me a solid grasp on the game, then reevaulate me to get a fair unbaised judgment.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”