Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:48 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance
ugh i hate meta reading, but thx for this, i will be more analytical.

but keep in mind that this is a different style of game , but i will read
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:52 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 300, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 298, Defective Agency wrote: Porkens is town. Unsure on Mo and Menalque so far

Grandpa go and read this game for some scum!Porkens

-Furtive G. Lance
ugh i hate meta reading, but thx for this, i will be more analytical.

but keep in mind that this is a different style of game , but i will read
hmm i dont know how to feel because i am assuming u wanted me to decipher the change of playstyle,

town!prokens is usually chill, non contributive and meming.

scum!prokens has more motivation to actually try and create more contribution
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 1.06
Grandpa Mo (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Morning Tweet (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

Defective Agency (1)-
imaginality
Doctor Drew (1)-
narrow parking
narrow parking (0)-

Titus (0)-

Porkens (2)-
KittyTacky, GrandpaMo
Menalque (1)-
Bloodb0t
imaginalty (4)-
Defective Agency, biancospino, Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina
Bloodb0t (2)-
Morning Tweet, Titus
biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (1)-
Porkens

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-02-27 02:00:00)
- Feb 27th 02:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 299, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 297, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 295, Menalque wrote: Oh also the push seems way overly aggro for what is there in porkens’ posts but I was mostly letting that go from what i remembered of your playstyle

(There was one other thing you did which I think is +scum but I’m trying to work out if it’s an actual tell or not so don’t wanna reveal what it is)
im still analyzing the game. if i am being completely honest, i wanted to come in a stand with a read and work it out -- which in this case, porkens happened. they told me [implied] to not look at them because they have 0 votes and you should look at the person at e2. saw their iso and if u compare the both -- porkens is worse. literally take a look for yourself. i would rather have someone that is contributing and providing an analystic approach to their reads versus someone who hasn't said virtually anything useful in the game, chatgpt or not.
tldr; give me like by tonight; (around 10 hours from now) to get me a solid grasp on the game, then reevaulate me to get a fair unbaised judgment.
Eh, sure, why not

I don’t think either iso is bad so :shrug:

I actually have like a couple of different places I would like to go but I don’t really feel like driving the game so I’ll talk about those slots if they continue to not do anything town
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Defective Agency »

Nancy isn't feeling great at the moment

-Mr. G
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:

the imagineality case by defective doesnt excite me. the 4 bullet point one, you know the one

Ppl suspect imagine but there's not much being laid out, anyone care to enlighten
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 285, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 281, Porkens wrote: Imaginality has 5 votes. I had 0. You zoomed in on me because why? My posts were “eh” and I provided “no content.” You aren’t exactly looking for scum as much as (what you perceive to be) low hanging fruit.

P-edit : 50 and 61 were hilarious meta jokes about how an AI would try to look towny and call anyone who objected to that scum. I coached it into saying those things intentionally, but I think the arguments against using chat gpt (it’s terrible at games, it’s highly fallible, it’s obnoxious and vapid) are valid and not inherently scummy.

At no point was I imitating chatgpt in my writing style. I’m not 100% sure what you mean by “the second part of 179” but I copy/pasted what I got it to say verbatim.
ok i will take a look at imaginality. just because u have 0 votes doesnt mean ur not scum lol. i zoomed on u because u were the first name i saw nd and one of ur posts grabbed my attention and alerted a scumping

nd ok so ur syaing ur low hanging fruit. got it.

im not saying u cant use chatgpt but it felt like thats what u were using to use to actually base ur judgement on.

so what are ur real reads then? can u tell me what ur contribtuions are then?
Mhm ok back to here

I couldnt find shit on imaginality but maybe porkjens had something I missed.

I like the conceptualization behind calling my posts grains of sands flying around across boulders.

Oh
In post 267, Porkens wrote: Oh he did get prodded. [/v]unvote[/v]

I think imaginality is town because he said I’m smart.
Solved that mystery

imagine's opening has been not been perceivably any different from my previous two or so games with him -- although I think I misread him both times for the majority of the games

I like , imagines reaction to defectives case doesnt come across as overly defensive
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

@Menalque:
In post 221, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
In post 132, Menalque wrote: I like the three headed hydra for town unless someone tells me that Alianna is a very good scumplayer who I’m underestimating, I’m reading the hydra more off her than the others
I also find this pretty intriguing, what came across as towny in Nyx/Alianna's posting?

-Morta
Spoiler: fluff
In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
Ohh!! I did not understand why Menalque was so mysteriously wishing people a good morning and simultaneously addressing a mysterious question to a mysterious player :lol:

-Morta
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 249, Titus wrote:
In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: wrt Porkens, I was lulzing and I'm not reading much into him doing it or 'reactively' dropping it. Though he does seem light on content. Not sure if this take from KT is AI.

I wasn't saying I agree with his take on MT, I just meant that I didn't know what he meant by "puffed up" and now I do.

On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Ok this feels town
What's towny about it to you?
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I'm also not loving GrandpaMo's entrance today.

Spoiler:
In post 272, GrandpaMo wrote: also looking back at the five pages of the game, im scumleaning porkens .
i dont want to put my full scumcase on them yet but a lot of people who are townreading them is eh.

porkens has provided nothing useful to the game so far and just looks like mafia fluffposting, they are probably being townred because their pargraphs look like they are contributing

but if u really take the time to analyze its jsut all eh
In post 273, GrandpaMo wrote: just looked at the iso, im voting this

VOTE: Porkens

i also advise anyone else who is town to also take a look at porken's posts and see nothing they have contributed so far.
In post 296, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 292, Menalque wrote: I think porkens was in many way the default option for a push bc of the chatgpt gimmick and is therefore a very easy/lazy push to make

P much the LHF argument I guess

Also I like porkens’ explanation for why he switched to normal posting and I like him for town so far, so I’m thinking that increases the odds of him being a target for scum late to the game vs scum himself who was coasting on a gimmick

this is kinda an eh take. u have to realize that i just came in the game, and not have seen anyone that point besides porkens recent post, isod it and found it scummy not because they were ai generated because many people did the same shit.. it is just the way they continued and progressed their play with it. the only contributions they did was with me and when the other person asked them questions on why they . if ur first part was in the case, then i would be pushing other people who technically has worse iso's then porken since it is fulled with chatgpt gimmicks.

also if u see a lot of people who saw porkens, they were all on the fence and tryna deceide if they were scum but never pushed them
for example, imagine, this makes me seem like there higher tension for porkens to be scum. i believe i am the only one to really hard claim my scumread on them. also why does porkens claim they are low hanging fruit? possibly because they were called out on it. i dont see how this a pro town utility to just coast.

I'm not really sure whether these statements all fit together perfectly, particularly the two bolded ones.

I realise that I'm stretching a bit and maybe GrandpaMo just read more of the game in between those posts. I've had some empirical success with this kind of argument in the past, so I'm still gonna mention it. But basically how much GrandpaMo seems to have read of the game seems to basically morph with the point they want to make? In different parts of their posting they oscillate between:
1. others townread Porkens VS are lukewarm on Porkens and GrandpaMo is the only one who has hard pushed Porkens (which kinda requires having read the whole game to know?)
2. awareness of other people's reads VS arguing that Porkens is townread "because they look like they are contributing", which I don't think is a stance that anyone has actually had?

Spoiler:
In post 279, GrandpaMo wrote: explain the e2 sitaution

The couple examples that come to mind of people asking me to explain fairly obvious stuff and giving me busywork also come from scum.

Generally I don't think it's impossible for any of this stuff to come from town, but my best judgment is that the pattern is a bit scum-indicative, and I don't really think any post-hoc slicing and splicing can change my opinion on this. So, basically, I'm all for giving people a chance later, I'll look forward to GrandpaMo completely catching up and this is by no means a complete indictment, but the posting so far is still probably a permanent +scum mark.

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

The issues with the posting so far seem enough to me that this slot is well-worth a vote, imo.
VOTE: GrandpaMo

I haven't been able to catch up with Janus fully yet, but he did sound a bit lukewarm about voting Imaginality. I don't think I'll have time to fully internalise all of Image's recent posting tonight, but he did also seem a bit townier last night, so, there you go, at least temporary unvote. Slot is definitely still in my personal to-sort bin.

Also, especially
@Mena
, apologies but Nyx/Alianna says she may not be able to dedicate time to this game for a few days. My best attempt to answer your question: she did mention that she thought biancospino's whole vibe felt different from that of the other game.

To do some expectation management, the arrangement for now (I don't promise it will be the same in 2 months time) is that I definitely commit to being around consistently, but the other two might not. Please hold me to my commitment, ask questions, etc.

-Morta
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 143, Porkens wrote:
Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
I don't like this post by Porkens.

1) It's OMGUS
2) He likes the "wagon", which is too short to be a wagon.
3) Anyone familiar with me knows I vote hop until I have a theory.

Porkens sees suspicion on him is throwing things to see what sticks.
In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: wrt Porkens, I was lulzing and I'm not reading much into him doing it or 'reactively' dropping it. Though he does seem light on content. Not sure if this take from KT is AI.

I wasn't saying I agree with his take on MT, I just meant that I didn't know what he meant by "puffed up" and now I do.

On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Ok this feels town

Haven't seen much from Titus and it seems kinda weird for her to claim vote-hopper but leave her vote on me after saying I made a townie post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 311, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 161, Titus wrote:
In post 143, Porkens wrote:
Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.
I don't like this post by Porkens.

1) It's OMGUS
2) He likes the "wagon", which is too short to be a wagon.
3) Anyone familiar with me knows I vote hop until I have a theory.

Porkens sees suspicion on him is throwing things to see what sticks.

Ok this feels town

Haven't seen much from Titus and it seems kinda weird for her to claim vote-hopper but leave her vote on me after saying I made a townie post.
I don't really remember her being a vote hopper, but it has been awhile since I have played with her. But unless I am misremembering, this posting style does seem familiar to this.

And maybe she has a theory on you Blood?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Defective Agency
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Defective Agency
They/Them
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Defective Agency »

Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
Hydra of furtiveglance & ND39
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 243, Porkens wrote: I was experimenting and having fun with chatgpt, but it got boring and I agree ultimately anti-town as it was generating useless conversations and making it cumbersome for me to express myself. I will probably use it later to analyze posts when we have more data, but I won’t be having it write my posts anymore unless it would be exceptionally funny. Don’t want to be a pure troll this game so I stopped. Also I started including the prompts because I was asked to, not because I was “under fire.” I feel like kitty is going out of their way to misrep me. Not due to pressure from anyone did I stop, nor am I sheeping Drew’s reads.

I don’t think morning tweet is scummy. I thought posts like 183 use a lot of words to say not much but it doesn’t even really bother me. I brought it up because, out of everything, that was the one tiny rough patch when I run my brain over MT.
Well now that you stopped I don't SR you as much. It wasn't a genuine misrep.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 251, narrow parking wrote:
In post 226, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 174, narrow parking wrote: theoretically speaking there should be no such hard limit on the memory of GPT, since it uses a transformer model blah blah blah. the ~4000 token limit is simply the maximum prompt length for computational/speed processes.
In practice it is there.
you could just split the prompts up, it would still retain a good amount of info
No it'd not retain info from more than 4k tokens up its context.

Assuming it works like NovelAI. Which it should, they're both GPT.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Please explain your reads. In particular I want the scumleans as those are generally more useful for scumhunting ime.
~Vasex
~Enchant
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 2:48 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 312, Doctor Drew wrote:
And maybe she has a theory on you Blood?
Yeah I thought about that... so would townTitus have 'a theory' about keeping her vote on townMe? I mean I guess that's possible. Or she has scumreads on me that she hasn't mentioned. She voted me because "Wagons ahoy!". We need more from her.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:15 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

alright im back and will start my analysis of the actual game.

i come back and i expected many posts to occur especially when i came back from a prod -- that doesn't happen, weird. instead people just finding an excuse to vote me lol.

anyways give me a sec
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:16 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote: UNVOTE:

the imagineality case by defective doesnt excite me. the 4 bullet point one, you know the one

Ppl suspect imagine but there's not much being laid out, anyone care to enlighten
Mmm what could it be
ding ding ding! you hit the hammer right on the nail. Why do you think I wasn't so straight forward on imagine? Bloodbot and Prokens were so adament on me checking the person who was on "e2" and take a look on them.

There is nothing being laid out.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 4:25 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 309, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I'm also not loving GrandpaMo's entrance today.

Spoiler:
In post 272, GrandpaMo wrote: also looking back at the five pages of the game, im scumleaning porkens .
i dont want to put my full scumcase on them yet but a lot of people who are townreading them is eh.

porkens has provided nothing useful to the game so far and just looks like mafia fluffposting, they are probably being townred because their pargraphs look like they are contributing

but if u really take the time to analyze its jsut all eh
In post 273, GrandpaMo wrote: just looked at the iso, im voting this

VOTE: Porkens

i also advise anyone else who is town to also take a look at porken's posts and see nothing they have contributed so far.
In post 296, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 292, Menalque wrote: I think porkens was in many way the default option for a push bc of the chatgpt gimmick and is therefore a very easy/lazy push to make

P much the LHF argument I guess

Also I like porkens’ explanation for why he switched to normal posting and I like him for town so far, so I’m thinking that increases the odds of him being a target for scum late to the game vs scum himself who was coasting on a gimmick

this is kinda an eh take. u have to realize that i just came in the game, and not have seen anyone that point besides porkens recent post, isod it and found it scummy not because they were ai generated because many people did the same shit.. it is just the way they continued and progressed their play with it. the only contributions they did was with me and when the other person asked them questions on why they . if ur first part was in the case, then i would be pushing other people who technically has worse iso's then porken since it is fulled with chatgpt gimmicks.

also if u see a lot of people who saw porkens, they were all on the fence and tryna deceide if they were scum but never pushed them
for example, imagine, this makes me seem like there higher tension for porkens to be scum. i believe i am the only one to really hard claim my scumread on them. also why does porkens claim they are low hanging fruit? possibly because they were called out on it. i dont see how this a pro town utility to just coast.

I'm not really sure whether these statements all fit together perfectly, particularly the two bolded ones.

I realise that I'm stretching a bit and maybe GrandpaMo just read more of the game in between those posts. I've had some empirical success with this kind of argument in the past, so I'm still gonna mention it. But basically how much GrandpaMo seems to have read of the game seems to basically morph with the point they want to make? In different parts of their posting they oscillate between:
1. others townread Porkens VS are lukewarm on Porkens and GrandpaMo is the only one who has hard pushed Porkens (which kinda requires having read the whole game to know?)
2. awareness of other people's reads VS arguing that Porkens is townread "because they look like they are contributing", which I don't think is a stance that anyone has actually had?

Spoiler:
In post 279, GrandpaMo wrote: explain the e2 sitaution

The couple examples that come to mind of people asking me to explain fairly obvious stuff and giving me busywork also come from scum.

Generally I don't think it's impossible for any of this stuff to come from town, but my best judgment is that the pattern is a bit scum-indicative, and I don't really think any post-hoc slicing and splicing can change my opinion on this. So, basically, I'm all for giving people a chance later, I'll look forward to GrandpaMo completely catching up and this is by no means a complete indictment, but the posting so far is still probably a permanent +scum mark.

-Morta
everything u highlighted is very NAI, specifically its NAI for me if you see one of my town or scum games.

" i dont want to put my full scumcase on them yet but a lot of people who are townreading them is eh."
"also if u see a lot of people who saw porkens, they were all on the fence and tryna deceide if they were scum but never pushed them"

you make it seem like these two quotes i said contradict each other while its the opposite . at that first moment i was still tryna analyze the few pages, and then that second quote, look at the context, you would see its me after engaging convo with menalque. i even provide an example. i came up with that conclusion from just looking at their iso and looking at some posts in context.

you literally admit to yourself that i might have read some more posts:
"I realise that I'm stretching a bit and maybe GrandpaMo just read more of the game in between those posts."

which i did!!! especially when a later post I said I was gonna read their iso and then ended up voting them before i engaged in that quote with menalque.

i will also give you further clarification, that i have still NOT read the full game at this point and do not not everyone's full conceptual reads and implied reasonings.

this does from my pov seems like a bit overstretching -- cuz imo nothing so far that i have said have been AI, maybe my eradatic posting style and my determinance could be a townping from ur pov, but other than that look at the followin posts in context -- and you will see my thought process alligns with what i have been doing.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:27 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 320, GrandpaMo wrote: Bloodbot and Prokens were so adament on me checking the person who was on "e2" and take a look on them.
Sorry, I was feeling too snarky atm, mea culpa.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

haha ok i see where the imaigne wagon came from it came from defective agency pushing a certain adgenda and bianco voting

doctor drew just "sheeped the hydras"

and then menalque ur the fourth vote, why? you also ask a question in 204 -- what is the implied presumption?

while reading thru the game, i did not like bloodbot at all. but their posting in 210,212,and vote on 213, makes ithard. however i do not like 212 reason. menaluqe could had just been asking to ask, i do this all the time to find someone else that i perceieve as town to have reassurance.

imaginality looks like they are omgussing in a sense?

@dei ex u become the 5th vote. and u vote them because voting Kt is doing nothing. ok lol . i feel like all ur reads have been sheeps so far. especially the vote on me rn
I'm moving this as voting KT isn't really doing anything in the immediate, I assume KT will play whenever they'll play and maybe then there'll be a bit more to discuss. Mind you, Janus said they thought Imaginality didn't look too different from the previous game they were in, where they were Town, so I may have to change this again in <24 hours, but hopefully it'll do for now!
like rlly? especially when u made this quote earlier
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.
nd u talk about me having this type of posting style LOL :lol:

Porkens response to accusations is scummy but I'm not gonna rehash what Titus said.
this from kitty seems to programmed imo

this puts porkens ( i think this is a 3rd party role), kitty, bloodbot, and dei in the bottom 4

with bloodbot being a definite scumlean

there has been nothing useful thru out this entire game funny enough which makes me think mafia is probably in the low post counts :lol:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bloodb0t

ill have my vote on u now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:37 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 322, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 320, GrandpaMo wrote: Bloodbot and Prokens were so adament on me checking the person who was on "e2" and take a look on them.
Sorry, I was feeling too snarky atm, mea culpa.
might be confbias, but this is a +scum post.

??? why would u say that?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”