Mini 2287: AB:LoAF (Postgame)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

then why not shot
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We wait for KT and fuyu reeplacement to talk 1st
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by Gimli »

aisa is suspecting enchant so I picked some of his posts to just point at them and say they're towny and say why they're towny. it's in spoilers cause it's long and it could also be really boring to read up
Spoiler: enchant being a towny

In post 145, Enchant wrote: If we ask 3p to out peacefully under promise we not touch them, will they do so
good protown thoughts, trying to advance the game
In post 250, Enchant wrote: Should we share discards
In post 255, Enchant wrote: I think i share my discard anyway:
In post 250, Marashu wrote:
Untopped Post Restrictor

At night, you may select a player to restrict for the following day phase. You may restrict one of: word count maximum (your choice, minimum 25 words), post count maximum per 24 hours (minimum 1), or provide a list of 10 words (of at least 4 letters each) to censor. Players who violate this restriction are daykilled by you. If a player posts a pagetop (a post # that is evenly divisible by 25), they may ignore these restrictions.

The target will be informed of their restriction. You may not target the same player with this two nights in a row.

being the first to talk about discards, being the first to share his own discard. too upfront about it and >rand towny thing
In post 267, Enchant wrote: You can't receive Vanilla Townie role.

You can only receive Vanilla.
kyoko push was good and the reasoning was sound AND KYOKO WAS F'ING LYING about being VT so this is good perception by enchant!
In post 386, Enchant wrote: I didn't really count how many pure vanillas in setup.

... 39.
Therefore chance is pretty respectable.
that's a lot to go through
In post 437, Enchant wrote: Eh. I would rather to choose Hail.

It stops killing altogether.
protown thing, probably one of the first ones to support hail
In post 618, Enchant wrote: Basically it's Vigilante which works only when they should fail.

Example: They shot Bullet. If this bullet is blocked by something and target not die from it (for example HEALED), then target unavoidable oblitirated by laser beam. If this bullet hits (and target would die if this vig bullet was real), then it doesh't work.

I dunno how to explain simpler.
sound mech
In post 731, Enchant wrote: Wait actually. We have Kitty chained i guess.

So maybe Hail again is not bad as well.
sound thing
In post 1130, Enchant wrote: So anyway. I checked every role in setup.

Conclusion: NM can have guilty. But most likely he is bullshitting as none of these are "directly condemning".

There's like 1 exception: Large modifier which makes you bulletproof and your action can't be prevented.

... I have too much freetime.
lots of legwork to figure out the mechanics

and there's other things, he also doesn't seem aligned with dr drew at all

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by Gimli »

aisa's other suspicion was kokichi and I don't really think so, so I'd need to be convinced real bad that this is a scum game. it's also very possible that kokichi's interactions with drew don't exist if they're scum together but this is just an impression from memory and I have yet to read up on these.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Gimli »

MafSilver board style > all
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Gimli »

I'm doing a re-read on kokichi and I'm not so sure now cause his earlier posting is actually quite ??????? and IDK if ??????? is mafia or what it is. I think some of this would be alright for kokichi to respond but he doesn't have to as I'm mostly just rambling and not going anywhere with it.

Spoiler: some kokichi's d1 stuff I'm quoting and saying things about
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 14, Marashu wrote: Besides memes, why would the meta janitor leave out N_M?
I noticed that as well. Could just be mind games? If anything I doubt N_M would be janitor and choose themself not to redact.
I think it's weird that kokichi noticed that shit before Marashu pointed at it, but I'm incredibly lazy so maybe kokichi isn't lazy and actually reads setup posts and things like that right from the start of the game (spoilers: we'll see he doesn't).
In post 20, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 18, TemporalLich wrote: Yeah I believe the only reason to meta janitor everyone but not mafia would be for memes

This effectively leaves no info for Day 1 besides that we are playing a setup with non-standard factions

Anyway, Marashu seems town but this is still early D1
How are they town based on pointing out the obvious?
I think this is uncharitable.
In post 26, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 22, Aisa wrote: Kokichi Oma, have you played with N_M before?
Yeah, I know they can be a bit of a troll at times.
I think this conversation is strange.
In post 61, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 39, Aisa wrote: Right… which is why if anything I feel like not redacting themselves is exactly in their wheelhouse, don’t you think?
I guess, but I feel like N_M is the type to either redact all, half or none. Not just themself. But, I haven't played with them in like 4 years so who knows.
that's such a weird assessment on what NM would or wouldn't do with a meta janitor role... I wonder why kokichi thinks this.

the way aisa posts about it is also a little suspicious because scum tried to frame NM with the thing? so, idk.
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 41, Gimli wrote:Claiming miller instantly is how you play miller, no?

Also maybe I'm starting to townread aisa, seems like a happy bunny that's towning the thread with bouncy energy
Kinda thought you claim miller either late D1 or early D2

Claiming miller after a red check is too late however.
I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
I'm always going to take issue with this post because assuming the miller claim was RVS feel really strange to me and almost like not a real thought to have.
In post 65, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 64, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
why would you want to claim miller instantly if you're actually a Town Miller?

that just seems scummy posturing during RVS which is trying too hard
I dunno, if I was miller I would just say so right away. I can only go based on what I would do in the same situation.
if you were miller you'd just say so right away, then how did you think the miller claim was RVS banter? if it's something you'd do as miller, why wouldn't you take it at face value instead?
In post 232, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 186, TemporalLich wrote: Also Kokichi clearly wants a mislim or at least to cause confrusion
You've been hyper focused on me for some reason when you've had other people vote you and sus you as well. What are your reads on them?
In post 237, Kokichi Oma wrote: VOTE: Lich

Way too defensive and reactionary. Also seems like they only suspect people who vote them.
kokichi, is 'suspecting people who vote for x' something that x does more as mafia than as town? I wonder if you think this is true, if this is a real scumhunting idea you have, and not just posturing for the sake on it once you're going to vote for someone.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: some random quotes from kokichi and some from drew before I investigate the d1 KT counterwagon to lich. very boring please only read if you like reading my things
In post 235, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 189, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu wrote:
In post 37, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 36, Enchant wrote: Quick Introduce on what the fuck we can have:
True Groupscum List:

Spoiler:
Dark Creatures
Info
Mysterious Electricians
Info
Arsonist Cartel
Info
Apparitions
Info
Negach Syndicate
Info
Witches
Info
Raging Beasts
Info
Black Magicians
Info
The Compleationists
Info
Daylight Cult
Info
Starkin
Info
Conspirators
Info
Doom Seekers
Info
Benign Groupscum List:

Spoiler:
Pirates Info

Amoeboids
Info
Zombies
Info
Mesmers
Info
Guardians
Info
Celestial Angels
Info
Consortium
Info
Card Sharks
Info
Playground Bullies
Info
Heralds
Info
Solo Third Party List:

Spoiler:
Dragoon
Info
Duplicator
Info
Double
Agent
Info
Cursebearer
Info
Poltergeist
Info
Final Curtain
Info
Zalith, The Last Occultist
Info
Benign Third Party List:

Spoiler:
Vampire
Info
Demon
Info
Fiend
Info
Dictator
Info
Sidekick
Info
Hermit
Info
Deathseeker
Info
I should really read game setups before I join them
This feels annoyed; am I wrong?
Yes, cause I never read setups before I join and this seems like a confusing one.
almost feels like I'm picking on kokichi for these things but it's weird? that he doesn't read the setup before joining, or after a good chunk of d1 is already up, but spotted the NM meta janitor thing independently from marashu at the beginning of d1. weird doesn't = scummy so idk what to do with this.
In post 348, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 347, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 328, Not_Mafia wrote: I think Kokichi is town
Can everyone stop townreading me, I don't wanna be night one kill this game.

K

VOTE: Koki
thats almost awkward enough to be not a svs? but idk
In post 410, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 406, TemporalLich wrote: and is the kind of distancing that only strengthens an associative.
Did I not do the same thing with Marashu? Why are you only focused on Kirigiri? I think you just thought we were the same person then realized we weren't and are faking a read.
I'll take kokichi's annoyance with TL's focus on him to be NAI cause it could be really annoying, but I'll note that kokichi does a lot of pushing TL for things that I personally don't think are ever scummy or are like grossly uncharitable like this post.
In post 533, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 90, KittyTacky wrote: Who tf posts a reads list 4 pages in. What is even there to make enough reads on for a full list?
It was this, getting that upset over posting initial reads(whether you agree with the reads or not), jumped out at me.

Not much here tbh, could have been trying to jumpstart a miselim, but not much else evidence to really support that.

Did find it interesting that Gimli gave them shit for saying they aren't familiar with the player list. There was a slight back and forth that seemed a bit forced. But that might be better to revisit at a later time.
I think this has the potential of being a svs pairing between drew and KT with a distancing post that is like, noticing something scummy KT did but then backtracking it to oblivion and never pushing it again (spoilers: will vote him at the end of d1 so this read is probably wrong)

In post 561, Doctor Drew wrote: Agreed that Gimli and KT are almost guaranteed to not be same alignment.

Hey, maybe first instincts were correct.

VOTE: KT

End of D1 when under fire is quite the time for TL to come alive and making some sense at least :roll:
so I think this KT vote is important cause it might clear KT depending on how things looked like. I find the 'gimli and KT are not the same alignment' terribly chainsawn-y as when KT flips town I look bad or something? so it's also probably townpoints for KT.

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: d1 KT wagon. potential to clear KT?
In post 558, Gimli wrote: I think I'm sitting alone in that KT wagon, appreciate people joining me there
In post 559, Herta wrote: Ya we can do that.

VOTE: kittytacky
In post 560, TemporalLich wrote: considering that KT actually gives a little bit of info (namely, KT and Gimli are highly unlikely to be co-aligned groupscum ignoring Gimli being obvtown), KT is a more economical vote.

VOTE: KittyTacky

I have around equal preference for a KT or Yume elim.
In post 561, Doctor Drew wrote: Agreed that Gimli and KT are almost guaranteed to not be same alignment.

Hey, maybe first instincts were correct.

VOTE: KT

End of D1 when under fire is quite the time for TL to come alive and making some sense at least :roll:
In post 566, Kokichi Oma wrote: Well that was a quick swing to Kitty
In post 567, Kokichi Oma wrote: Took days for TL to get to E-2 but Kitty gets there almost immediately. I'm going to iso Kitty.
I like kokichi's instincts here, I think they're well settled. drew was scum so there was scum on this wagon.

the important question here is if this drew vote could be distancing or if this vote could look good on KT instead. I'm not really sure but I think the 'kt and gimli are not aligned' phrasing from drew makes me feel like this is opportunistic scum trying to put two townies in opposite alignments to chainsaw. so idk I think this is >rand town for KT.
In post 575, MegAzumarill wrote:

Vote Count 1.7
Spoiler: Large Image

Kittytacky (5) Gimli, Not_Mafia, Herta, TemporalLich, Doctor Drew [E-2]

TemporalLich (3) Aisa, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, KittyTacky,

Kyoko Kirigiri (1) Enchant,
Gimli (1) Yume

Not Voting (3) Marashu, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kokichi Oma,

With 13 votes in play it takes 7 to eliminate.
Deadline (expired on 2023-02-04 19:24:54)

Note: This is where a note would be, if there was one.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Gimli »

narrator: it's just aisa
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I holstered as idt there was consensus onm who to use a protective role on, if any, to kill, and I didn't want to blunder and kill a townie.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1876, Enchant wrote: I tried to roleblock Kitty and shot didn't happen?

Kitty you didn't try to shot?
Well yeah sorry my fault.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

You should have probably claimed it so I wouldn't holster.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1911, KittyTacky wrote: You should have probably claimed it so I wouldn't holster.
Did you get anythin at nite? Or no
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1905, Gimli wrote: I'm doing a re-read on kokichi and I'm not so sure now cause his earlier posting is actually quite ??????? and IDK if ??????? is mafia or what it is. I think some of this would be alright for kokichi to respond but he doesn't have to as I'm mostly just rambling and not going anywhere with it.

Spoiler: some kokichi's d1 stuff I'm quoting and saying things about
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 14, Marashu wrote: Besides memes, why would the meta janitor leave out N_M?
I noticed that as well. Could just be mind games? If anything I doubt N_M would be janitor and choose themself not to redact.
I think it's weird that kokichi noticed that shit before Marashu pointed at it, but I'm incredibly lazy so maybe kokichi isn't lazy and actually reads setup posts and things like that right from the start of the game (spoilers: we'll see he doesn't).
In post 20, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 18, TemporalLich wrote: Yeah I believe the only reason to meta janitor everyone but not mafia would be for memes

This effectively leaves no info for Day 1 besides that we are playing a setup with non-standard factions

Anyway, Marashu seems town but this is still early D1
How are they town based on pointing out the obvious?
I think this is uncharitable.
In post 26, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 22, Aisa wrote: Kokichi Oma, have you played with N_M before?
Yeah, I know they can be a bit of a troll at times.
I think this conversation is strange.
In post 61, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 39, Aisa wrote: Right… which is why if anything I feel like not redacting themselves is exactly in their wheelhouse, don’t you think?
I guess, but I feel like N_M is the type to either redact all, half or none. Not just themself. But, I haven't played with them in like 4 years so who knows.
that's such a weird assessment on what NM would or wouldn't do with a meta janitor role... I wonder why kokichi thinks this.

the way aisa posts about it is also a little suspicious because scum tried to frame NM with the thing? so, idk.
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 42, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 41, Gimli wrote:Claiming miller instantly is how you play miller, no?

Also maybe I'm starting to townread aisa, seems like a happy bunny that's towning the thread with bouncy energy
Kinda thought you claim miller either late D1 or early D2

Claiming miller after a red check is too late however.
I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
I'm always going to take issue with this post because assuming the miller claim was RVS feel really strange to me and almost like not a real thought to have.
In post 65, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 64, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 62, Kokichi Oma wrote:I assumed it was usual RVS stuff so I ignored it. If this is legit, then I don't see why they would wait until then? By that time they could be scumread and it would look worse. I don't see an issue with them claiming it now.
why would you want to claim miller instantly if you're actually a Town Miller?

that just seems scummy posturing during RVS which is trying too hard
I dunno, if I was miller I would just say so right away. I can only go based on what I would do in the same situation.
if you were miller you'd just say so right away, then how did you think the miller claim was RVS banter? if it's something you'd do as miller, why wouldn't you take it at face value instead?
In post 232, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 186, TemporalLich wrote: Also Kokichi clearly wants a mislim or at least to cause confrusion
You've been hyper focused on me for some reason when you've had other people vote you and sus you as well. What are your reads on them?
In post 237, Kokichi Oma wrote: VOTE: Lich

Way too defensive and reactionary. Also seems like they only suspect people who vote them.
kokichi, is 'suspecting people who vote for x' something that x does more as mafia than as town? I wonder if you think this is true, if this is a real scumhunting idea you have, and not just posturing for the sake on it once you're going to vote for someone.
I don't read set ups b4 joinin, but I do read the post by mod in game when it starts.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Luckily for you all. I have this game all figured out. But I need Fuyu replacementt to talk 1st.

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

prododge

long day cant spend time on game tonight
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Enchant »

Whatever.

I am Evil Vig Disabler.
As long as i am alive, Not-Town Players cannot use Vig role.

In Kitty case it's opposite: If he is not town, he CAN use it as long as i am alive. That's why i asked to be robbered.

Kitty would be conftown if he claimed he tried to shot and failed (i mean success... I mean). But, oh well.
Wizard-Mercenary

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Marashu »

Might have been worth coordinating with your RB claim to confirm. I have KT locktown though so I'm not too worried about it.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Enchant »

I am not roleblocker. I am passive role.

If i tell truth beforehand it's worthless.
Wizard-Mercenary

Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Marashu »

But like, you claimed RB earlier. If you had claimed it D3 and coordinated, then revealed D4, then it's not worthless?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Marashu »

Oh wait I see what you're saying I think
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Marashu »

If KT had said they had tried to make a shot and called you out, then you could clear them.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Enchant »

... Or Kitty could just shot. I rarely see reason to HOLSTER something which you don't believe will even fire so...
Wizard-Mercenary

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1894, Aisa wrote: I'm moreso asking what made you decide to quote exactly that snippet of mine you quoted.
That quote looks literally so much worse without the context I provided and it meant you avoided actually explaining what your reasons for voting me were at the time. I get that you might not remember, but yeah, if you do happen to remember...
In post 1896, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1293, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1095, Enchant wrote:
In post 1092, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1090, Herta wrote: Counter wagon good.
At this point I think I'm fine with voting anyone except Marashu, Kitty and Kirigiri possibly
Your teammates?
You're too good at this game.
In post 1296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1097, Aisa wrote: Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me
Wow, you're also very good at this game. I must be scum for voting you.
Con text. Also rest of the post is fluf so.
The context I'm talking about is not the rest of your posting, it's the rest of my posting, aka the bolded line here:
Spoiler:
In post 1888, Aisa wrote:
In post 1313, Aisa wrote:
In post 1296, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1097, Aisa wrote: Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me
Wow, you're also very good at this game. I must be scum for voting you.
Wow, nice selective quoting me
In post 1097, Aisa wrote:
Maybe throw in Kokichi into the scum bucket for just voting me by quoting Marashu's post instead of giving any original justification.

Also the rest of which post is fluff?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Aisa »