Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.14

Detective Penguin (4): KawaiiKame, DragonEater70, furtiveglance, Cephrir
biancospino (2): Firebringer, Sail
Cephrir (2): biancospino, Detective Penguin
Flea The Magician (2): Gimli, Save The Dragons
Gimli (1): Flea The Magician
Save The Dragons (1): NorwegianboyEE

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lunch someone.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-03-05 17:48:08).
Last edited by Alianna on Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 898, Sail wrote:
In post 891, Save The Dragons wrote: Sail put bianco at e-1 and I'm not sure what the case on bianco really is.

Sail also sussed firebringer for reasons I don't really vibe with

@Sail where is your firebringer read at now
I'm leaning scum. I scumread him earlier but pretty much all of his posting since then has been null and there are people who have been more scummy recently.
Like who?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by Gimli »

flea is getting a disappointingly small amount of votes now

is anyone townreading any part of fae's reaction to my suspicion of faer?

anyway I'm ISOing sail now
Detective Penguin
Detective Penguin
Goon
Detective Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Detective Penguin »

VOTE: flea

let's see what happens. not super hopeful with the info from this since my wagon is made up of three lolvotes and a vote for proveably wrong reasons but eh.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 903, Detective Penguin wrote: VOTE: flea

let's see what happens. not super hopeful with the info from this since my wagon is made up of three lolvotes and a vote for proveably wrong reasons but eh.
Is Flea actually scummy to you or null?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I feel like we should explore some more spicy wagons. Flea is like obviously not doing a whole lot of real contribution but also like i just don’t see them actually doing any acts with scum motivation?
I wanna see if slots in my PoE like STD and Sail actually are town or if they are just cruising and doing minimal content to not get scumread. Sail for example is actively lobbying to kill slots like Firebringer and the whole argumentation behind it just feels kinda disingenuous? I don’t get why they have most of the reads they do naturally it just seems kinda weird.

VOTE: Sail for now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Penguin too, they seem to be doung stuff for real. I actually liked how they seemed to think i was scum for a silly reason because their attitude suggested they were really considering it, so i’m leaning town on them too.

- Bunno
Detective Penguin
Detective Penguin
Goon
Detective Penguin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Detective Penguin »

In post 904, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 903, Detective Penguin wrote: VOTE: flea

Is Flea actually scummy to you or null?
Null. We have two days left so it’s time to start consolidating. Don’t really want to yeet bianco and Ceph isn’t getting traction.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Two days is a long time. Votes can easily change in that time as long as anyone has a decent case.

- Bunno
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by biancospino »

VOTE: Sail
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: some things from sail's ISO
In post 482, Sail wrote:
In post 95, Firebringer wrote: What would scum u do differently coming into this game?
This is the kind of pointless, open-ended question that I often see scum ask.
agree with this take and like the scumhunting posting from sail
In post 483, Sail wrote:
In post 102, Firebringer wrote:
In post 98, Gimli wrote: you're the one making associatives already. have I said I was sure you're scum, or have I said I don't believe your reactions to me?
u immediately said i was white knighting for kawaii, which to me was TMI that u knew kawaii was town. I don't know how u come to conclusion i was white knighting when i have not said a word about kawaii.

For all i know ur bussing kawaii but ur reaction tells me thats unlikely.
This is quite bad. Players often accuse others of white-knighting precisely because it seems like they are scum defending a town. Firebringer tries to frame this interaction as if Gimli thought that Firebringer’s scumread of Gimli was scummy, but Firebringer doesn’t acknowledge the possibility that there was a specific characteristic of his scumread that alerted Gimli that Firebringer was white-knighting.
So far, both Gimli and Firebringer seem scummy. Despite this, their interaction doesn’t seem like S/S. This is because of Firebringer’s slightly disingenuous characterization of Gimli’s posts. In my experience, scumpartners who are bussing try to fully understand their scumpartner’s posts before attacking them.
I like all of this as towny even though I disagree with the core of it.
In post 486, Sail wrote:
In post 113, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 109, Firebringer wrote: i like kawaii questioning
Why? I'm inquisitive by nature, so I like it too
I'm asking 2 late, Ik why now
This is fairly towny. I don’t think that scum would question Firebringer’s early townread on them, and this post feels like genuine sorting.
this is a good perception of kawaii and +town points for sail imo.
In post 521, Sail wrote:
In post 220, Gimli wrote: I hate people townreading me, it makes the game harder to solve, but I like the people that did tr me except for cephrir
This type of metacognition tends to come from town.
it's true and good perception imo.
In post 592, Sail wrote:
In post 287, Firebringer wrote: i dont think ive been all that townie.
so i don't feel that great about dragon eater calling me town this fast.
On the other hand, this type of questioning a townread that another player has on them is scummy, as opposed to Kawaii's . The difference is that here, Firebringer uses it as an opportunity to shade Dragon. Meanwhile, Kawaii asked questions in in order to get a better read on Firebringer.
kind of dislike the comparison thing, seems to be more of a thing wolves post to appear towny, but the comparison makes sense and FB is scummier or at least way more performative doing it than kawaii, who just appears to be genuine abt it.
In post 609, Sail wrote:
Flea wrote:
Ceph wrote:
FB wrote: hey cephrir u have a gun
who would u eat right now

Furtive. Struggles to post as scum
Disagree. Has been a while admittedly, and I also think we're a little early to be dropping lines like that.

Scrolling sees that you admit you're wrong, cool. Still don't like how early that lines come out.
I think that because Cephrir admitted that he was wrong without being pushed about it indicates a town thought process. It seems more likely to me that Cephrir wasn’t paying enough attention to the game and then went back and reevaluated.
In post 687, Sail wrote:
In post 643, DragonEater70 wrote: I'm a bit lazy to scroll through the entire ISO (or even more than a handful of posts). What I did see is that in Mutiny, Scum!Flea was putting on a pretense of scumhunting and participating which I don't really see here, and which actually made me townread them in Mutiny. So I guess bc they are scummier they are town? Is that what you guys are seeing?
In that game, it seemed that Flea cared a lot more about how other people saw them. Flea felt more of a need to justify their, albeit valid, reasons why they were away/not reading than in this game. What most stuck out to me about Flea's ISO in HMS Mutiny is that it seemed like Flea was either faking being friendly, or Flea was more nervous - I can't tell which. Either way, I don't perceive this to be how Flea is playing in this game.
I almost like this enough to feel bad about wagoning flea.

sail is like very likely town and a bad wagon imo.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Gimli »

when I wake up I'll revisit dragon eater and maybe firebringer. I might be clearing them for bad reasons.

I'll also think about this: the way flea is acting now is more or less likely to come from someone who wants to be townread and appease to people as scum, or is it scum irritated with the scumread and flailing, or is it a townie struggling to post cause fae hates d1s?

q's for tomorrow gnight thread
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by biancospino »

Fae's not even trying to look good or appeasing imho, so that's not (a). I think you're in a bit of a tunnel
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Not even a tunnel, just got some blinkers on. Kinda cute actually watching him trying to work out the 3rd playstyle hes seen as SAI and convince everyone that it is.

I mean look at the framing.
Personally i think im being very nonchalant about this.
Gimli offers up:
A) im town appeasing scum
B) irritated flailing scum
C) townie struggling to post.

If im so widely scumread, why is A even a suggestion?
Flailing implies im doing everything i can to worm out of a situation which to me says id be hyper posting, which C says Im not.

Truth is, its none of them. Im not struggling to post, i just cant be arsed and I have a life.

And Ceph, because thats all D1 is anyway, who can shout the loudest and convince everyone their D12 or whatever roll is better.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

UNVOTE: Detective_Penguin
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I don't like Penguin still, but if people are unvoting then I'll shift my vote

VOTE: Flea the Magician
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 913, Flea The Magician wrote: And Ceph, because thats all D1 is anyway, who can shout the loudest and convince everyone their D12 or whatever roll is better.
I sure do "love" this attitude.

Guys d1 isn’t worth doing anything, you heard it here folks. In fact, why even post at all? Let’s just all go do nothing cus day 1 is just RNG anyway.

>_>

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like sure, do nothing but don’t use some BS excuse to pretend like you’re justified. Ur just being lazy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 914, KawaiiKame wrote: UNVOTE: Detective_Penguin
Plz i wanna hear ur thoughts on the game.

- Bunno
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:56 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: flea
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Gimli »

dragon eater's ISO: read half of it and am writing off as townie/not groupscum

decided not to check firebringer today and just roll with that
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 912, biancospino wrote: Fae's not even trying to look good or appeasing imho, so that's not (a). I think you're in a bit of a tunnel
fae was. fae's first few posts are definitely some sort of LAMIST posting. it's now just complaining about my SR and complaining about d1, and not doing anything else, which feels a bit like scum losing their ground in the game. ofc I could be wrong... are you townreading flea?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Gimli »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=23&t=90243&user_select%5B%5D=34888

flea in legends of the hidden temple. it's not crying about d1, in fact it's playing the shit out of it? so.

I'm just voting there and asking other people to vote there. unless you guys wanna flip bianco. unwilling to flip anyone else this gameday. bianco defending flea just makes them look aligned, but it could also be TMI posturing? idk.

I have a POE outside of these two of (STD, ceph, firebringer, penguin). but these are simply 4 players I don't think I can read well and they've all made townie looking posting. so they're not good d1s, IDT.

anyway good morning team
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 918, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 914, KawaiiKame wrote: UNVOTE: Detective_Penguin
Plz i wanna hear ur thoughts on the game.
I fail to see Sail as scum, they feel town in IS0, I like the analysis on bianco being inquistive while not liking a post they made, Sail simultaneously said I'm town with my analysis while fires is scum, stating that this is performative, if Sail is scum, and this is an if I don't believe in, Sail is buddying me/bussing fires at once, Idk why you wanted to begin a Sail wagon exactly
Penguin's IS0 is scattershot, lots of replies to players that get lost w/o context, feel unvoting Penguin made waves in derailing the Penguin wagon, Idk if I should have stayed on w/ my vote, it's possible Penguin is sk if anything, I fail to see Penguin as mafia, seems like Penguin's flying solo
Fae has a lot of "woe is me" type attitude, that no matter what fae does fae = scum, Idk what to make of this but feel this is fae's style of play, not anything alignment indicative, though I feel this is why fae is the scapegoat vote, who knows if fae is scum/scum is pushing this vote wagon
I haven't read anything fires said outside the opening game besides saying you didn't read sk being in the game? In confusion
Idek why bianca got so many votes, the votes keep changing constantly in this chaotic game but it seems to be dying down to fae
I need to deeply analyze this game to solve/do IS0s, this is what I have atm
bianco seems to hide a lot despite being seen
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 923, KawaiiKame wrote:Idk why you wanted to begin a Sail wagon exactly
I feel like they've been a bit under the radar so i wanted to put some attention on them to see what people think.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”