Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 103, MegAzumarill wrote: It's never too early to follow your dreams
VOTE: Kokichi
And considering you were actually the mod that game, you should have seen his reasoning as wrong. So I'm not quite sure how I see this vote as well.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 123, Kokichi Oma wrote: Oh no, is Gimli actually scum here

Ah yes, scum lie about someone else's meta during Day 1
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 119, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 115, Enchant wrote:
There's important thing i cut out of rules and just noticed.

All dead players flip without revealing any information. I am returning this back in "Setup" section.
Well this seems like a pretty big leave out. So only their name will be shown, nothing else?
Only Nickname.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 126, Lorne Malvo wrote: Ah yes, scum lie about someone else's meta during Day 1
Lying is the best part about being scum.

How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then again, I lie as town too...
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 128, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 126, Lorne Malvo wrote: Ah yes, scum lie about someone else's meta during Day 1
Lying is the best part about being scum.

Average Kokichi stan moment
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:44 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 124, Kokichi Oma wrote: The game you're referring to, I vote TL and pushed him all of day 1. Never tried to buddy him as well. I was the MAIN factor as to why TL was the day 1 vote.
more importantly than me being wrong about your behaviour in that game, is how can you possibly townread me for 'voting you back' and how could you phrase that as your vote being some sort of reaction test. I don't see the townhunting in this? also in ab:loaf at least I voted you first.

you did the same kind of superficial fake solving reasoning with STD. 'i thought you were scummy the other game so maybe now you're town' is another example of you having tired reads in page 2-3 or whatever. that's why HPE thinks your posts are boring.

I think these two posts are particularly scummy, just so we're clear:
In post 67, Kokichi Oma wrote: Wait, you're right.

You did the same thing there and you were town and I tunneled you all game. Also the other game I thought you were town you were scum now that I think about it.

UNVOTE:
In post 77, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 69, Gimli wrote: VOTE: kokichi oma

just a bunch of meh
In the 2 games I've played with you, every time I voted you, you voted me back. You were town those games so I wanted to see if you would do the same here. Good work

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 131, Gimli wrote: more importantly than me being wrong about your behaviour in that game,
So you admit your reasoning was wrong, but you think that I was trying to buddy both of you. I was going to vote StD until he reminded me I did that in Haunted, you were there that game so you should know I tunneled him all day 1 when we were both town. As for you, I don't townread you, I was just seeing if you'd do the same thing you always do.
In post 123, Gimli wrote: All pushes on me are towny

Mafia too hard

VOTE: kokichi
You did this when I voted you when we were both town, so I wanted to see if you had the same reaction. Not if I was automatically going to think you were town for it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Actually, never mind. I remembered that game wrong. I thought you voted me for suspecting you.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah, I suspected you after for something different and then you suspected me. It was not in the same line that I thought it went.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Either way, i think Gimli is just hyper focused on me cause I had him completely fooled last game, or that could be just a facade. Not important right now.

VOTE: Azu
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Gimli »

okay so we're both using wrong meta to identify things. to me the important thing is that I don't believe you have a townhunting attitude wrt me and STD. but if I'm wrong, maybe in time I'll find you in this game. I don't expect you to townread me for voting you, and I don't expect you to townread STD for posting a jokey entrance just because he did the same thing in haunted village.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Gimli »

well I beat you and your team regardless

but maybe I am hyper focused.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Pirates*
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Since we were both wrong, let's change the topic.

Let's all play a game. Which person do you think is most likely NOT to be Kira as of right now and why?

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Gimli »

vanderscamp is the towniest player I think. lorne trolled a bit too much to be kira. but the one player with nearly no kira equity is hopefully meg. cause of that thing meg posted. I don't really wanna talk about it too much, but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 140, Gimli wrote: but I feel that meg might have openclaimed kira alignment, and it's still not a good flip because we should be focused solely on kira hunting.
Why? If we get to day 3 and there are 2 followers left. They could basically pretend to be Kira and get voted out until it's day 5 and they win automatically. We should be still getting rid of his followers too early rather than late.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Gimli »

they won't flip though. we shouldn't be hunting for followers. we should be using the followers to get to kira.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 142, Gimli wrote: they won't flip though. we shouldn't be hunting for followers. we should be using the followers to get to kira.
Agreed, I thought this is common sense
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I guess the not showing information changes things. But, I still feel like anyone that could potentially help Kira should be eliminated.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

My thought is that if it's day 3 and there are 6 people left. 2 followers, Kira and 3 of us. It's game over for us.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Gimli »

I think I wanna watch death note again now
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Gimli »

let's say we follow a plan that kills indiscriminately between kira and followers.

say we use that plan to get 'wolfy people' and people who are openly talking to kira in thread like meg

say we kill them and the game doesn't end

the problem we have is that we don't know what we killed. we might have killed a townie instead. we need some sort of strong evidence to kill based off things that aren't specifically kira hunting, which is hunting for a mastermind serial killer, and normal scumhunting tools might as well be a bunch of ass. so we need to kill off based on a 'could this player easily be kira?' type of mindset first. if we get followers, that's good. but it should be secundary and accidental when we do it imo.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Enchant »

If i try to hunt for pagetop, they may suspect i am Kira.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Enchant »

But if i won't try to get pagetop and post votecount, then they may suspect i am Kira trying to not show up.
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”