Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 am

Post by patchwork »

like tbh to me sky feels more towny than scummy so i don't really get what you mean
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:14 am

Post by patchwork »

YEAHHH pagetop i'm so cool for that
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

Why do you think Sky town?
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:42 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Non-voters vote someone (not me)
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:54 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 277, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Why do you think Sky town?
They feel a little opportunistic by the way they're jumping around on wagons and stuff, especially their furtive vote, but for me, it's just sort of the energy and the vibe. So my opinion can definitely change if someone presents evidence, but for the time being, I think they're town. Also, they have good vibes and I like them for it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:04 am

Post by furtiveglance »

patchwork you see the good in us all
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

I am currently bored by this game, was imagining myself tryharding this game and going on an ISO spree while I was biking, but I don't feel like it
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:21 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I never feel motivated as scum either
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 282, furtiveglance wrote: I never feel motivated as scum either
We have so much in common, brother
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:27 am

In post 281, Lorne Malvo wrote: I am currently bored by this game, was imagining myself tryharding this game and going on an ISO spree while I was biking, but I don't feel like it
if ur bored make content
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 278, furtiveglance wrote: Non-voters vote someone (not me)
In case you glossed over it, I believe Aureal is at E-1. Holster your lolhammer.

Lorne, maybe this will motivate you.

VOTE: Lorne
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:38 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 280, furtiveglance wrote: patchwork you see the good in us all
except aureal
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:38 am

Post by patchwork »

In post 285, Doctor Drew wrote:
In case you glossed over it, I believe Aureal is at E-1. Holster your lolhammer.

aureal has two votes lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 287, patchwork wrote:

aureal has two votes lol
Oh haha, I am dumb, and I was about to call you the dummy Patch. I was gonna vote Aureal then looked at the latest VC and so her name voting for Furt, then saw two votes for Aureal right after that and had a brain fart.

That was my initial choice of vote anyways so

VOTE: Aureal
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 235, Aureal wrote:
In post 218, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 216, Aureal wrote: I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
+1 scum
Is this indicating you think furtive is scum, I'm scum, or you're scum? Or just asking for more scum? :lol:
You scummy yo.

I will say that after reading your little exchange with Oclaxian, they also look a little scummy as well. Not sure why they don't think that any two people, including both scum, can be in the same hood. Seems like a weird way to defend Furt.

Much in the same way that you, Aureal, locked yourself into a conclusion and are working your reasoning to fit said conclusion.

I hope that made sense, I have had a long tiring weekend.
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

No lol, why would I care?
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

I mean let's be real here, I could just RNG a readslist and you all wouldn't bat an eye and just put me away as the "kinda towny guy"
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:24 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 292, Aureal wrote: Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing
You're entirely correct, I am trying to kill all the lowposters and I am indeed playing a game
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:52 am

why arent u interested in the game lorne?

#CultsArentBastard
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 294, Oclaxian Empire wrote: why arent u interested in the game lorne?
Just a mood thing I guess + I'm frankly useless day 1 (or however it longs it takes to flip a mafia)
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:34 pm

grim: well stop being useless and try not to be lol. its hard to read u when ur not rlly doing anything of note.

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 pm

In post 296, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: well stop being useless and try not to be lol. its hard to read u when ur not rlly doing anything of note.
the first part of this is meant to be lighthearted if that’s not obvious.

#CultsArentBastard
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Aureal, 1 line is waffling now?
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 292, Aureal wrote:
In post 255, patchwork wrote: btw, aureal, when you have time, can we have a readlist? pretty please with a cherry on top?
I'm not typically much for doing this 'readlist' thing but since you asked nicely, in descending order of towniness:

Doctor Drew: leaning town as I feel pretty in sync with his attitude here (no I did not think his saying he "loved" Lorne's TR on patch meant he was saying it was townie), also furtive gave a meta-read that Drew is town and if furtive is scum he's probably not starting off the game with little but a TR on his partner

Oclaxian Empire: I don't agree with all their takes but asks good questions, seems to actually be trying to figure things out

Skygazer: mixed feelings, had to ISO her to even remember anything besides getting thrown off by Drew's sarcastic 'love', I don't love the talk about her neighbor being town and asking about neighbor claiming at the start but I did like the retort to Lorne about being able to change reads

patchwork: uuuuuuuuuuh I'm not nearly as sold on 'overeager town' as everyone else, I'm finding it hard to follow the deluge of posts, and the reaction to furtive's mistake seems like the sort of thing they'd say if scum partnered

Lorne Malvo: I did not like , kinda seemed like trying to direct the flow of the game, and the whole conversation about TRing patch to saying not to casually throw out townreads to acting very confident about it reads really oddly- I guess it's a serious read now but for a while there it seemed like some sort of game Lorne was playing

KittyTacky: I don't know where they're coming from with reads that are largely the opposite of how I feel and his reads give me nothing to work with to know why, also it seems kinda scummy the way he reacted to my massclaim joke

furtiveglance: possible scumslip, hasn't been much of a presence (and I kind of expect him to be a presence), and his waffling on Lorne seems like the sort of thing he'd scumread
on me: agree on the overeager town thing, though how is what i said regarding furt's "slip" partnered? i was just saying i didnt wanna jump to conclusions, so i was going with occam's razor there and assuming it's a misread, like how korina and grim both thought maf could only be paired with town
on kt: are you placing them low because you dont agree, or for other reasons?
lorne: if theyre trying to guide conversation, ehat about me?
also is sky just a vibe read? /genq

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”