Mini 2293: Death Note. Postgame!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 398, Black wrote: Gimli can you scum case Kawaii?
sure.

let's remove the fact that it did absolutely nothing, not a single read, not a single game advancing question or statement and it just went full scum potato lurk mode. then there's this idea, that maybe a new player like kawaii (who I assume is a new player) will be actually too self conscious and frozen up if he randed fucking kira in a game like this, and would just truthtell ITT and fade to the background and become a non entity:
In post 99, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
In post 350, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 348, Gimli wrote:
In post 92, Save The Dragons wrote: Why do you like kawaiis posts I feel like it's possible kira would have the most confidence to come into the thread and randomly call other people kira
I'd have the least confidence as Kira, self-conscious in every post, I'd fade away in the bg and be a non-entity
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
I do
there's nothing more self conscious than this last post. IDK what else do you need. maybe kawaii is kira, maybe kawaii is a follower, but I'm betting the bank on this being a wolf regardless. it's a wolf. it's not knowing what to do.

if the defense is 'surely he wouldn't play this poorly' then IDK what else you want as a case. this is the most blatant lolkira we have. if it's a dead end it's fine cause it's just d1. but I say we roll with the truthtelling and flip it and see what happens.

worst case scenario we lost the kawaii slot playing like absolute potatoes.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 396, Gimli wrote: ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Then follow your heart's desire as you please. The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
I'm back
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Gimli »

In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 396, Gimli wrote: ah

no of course he didn't mean out the detective. we can just vote out a scummy slot. we don't need to out the detective to do that.
Then follow your heart's desire as you please. The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
I didn't understand that post of yours because I didn't see you were interpreting daykill as the investigative outing themselves.

I'm also wary of mala but I think what she posted was okay.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 400, Gimli wrote:
In post 398, Black wrote: Gimli can you scum case Kawaii?
sure.

let's remove the fact that it did absolutely nothing, not a single read, not a single game advancing question or statement and it just went full scum potato lurk mode. then there's this idea, that maybe a new player like kawaii (who I assume is a new player) will be actually too self conscious and frozen up if he randed fucking kira in a game like this, and would just truthtell ITT and fade to the background and become a non entity:
In post 350, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 348, Gimli wrote:
do we think kawaii has faded away and became a non-entity?
I do
there's nothing more self conscious than this last post. IDK what else do you need. maybe kawaii is kira, maybe kawaii is a follower, but I'm betting the bank on this being a wolf regardless. it's a wolf. it's not knowing what to do.

if the defense is 'surely he wouldn't play this poorly' then IDK what else you want as a case. this is the most blatant lolkira we have. if it's a dead end it's fine cause it's just d1. but I say we roll with the truthtelling and flip it and see what happens.

worst case scenario we lost the kawaii slot playing like absolute potatoes.
The whole basis of your case is me going dark, contributing nothing, etc. You said yourself I was onto something with Kokichi, how is that nothing?
In post 93, Gimli wrote: yeah but he is quoting a very scummy post by kokichi and calling him kira for it, it's not really random, there's a read on a player here. I think maybe as scum kawaii would be more elaborate, and IDK if kira is condidently doing anything tbh. if this is a chess game, kira is the scum's king. IDK if it plays too loosey goosey but ofc kira might do that if we start just reading people as not kira for playing loose.

I don't think it's kawaii anyway.
-You on me

If I called out a very scummy post by kokichi how tf did I do absolutely nothing?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Gimli »

you pointed at koki and called him kira, you didn't elaborate. I was projecting my own thoughts into your post clearly.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Weekends are hard for me. Will post more tmrw.

However someone said kicking and screaming?

It’s more like howling and biting.

STAY TUNED

MEEEEOOOWWEEEEWWEWWEWWWWW
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

These defenses of Kawaii feel really off to me. VOTE: KawaiiKame

More input from me will probably have to wait until tomorrow irl.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 377, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.
I am extremely down to daykill Kawaii.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary. Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point. Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them. Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
I am voting them.

I also don't understand this defence, this feels very follower to Kawaii Kira esque.
I don't agree that Kawaii is a total gamble either, I think scummy low posting slots are not pure rand to be town/scum.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 384, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 380, Lorne Malvo wrote: If Kawaii was Kira, I would not want to be a follower right now
I would be stunned if Kawaii was Kira.
Why?

If Kawaii were Kira I would expect followers to post pretty much exactly the kind of thing that HPE just did, so I don't understand you giving this read right after that happened.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 385, Black wrote: Do we really think kawaii is Kira because they said they would act a certain way as Kira and then acted that way? That just doesn't seem like something scum would do. To assume Kawaii is Kira we have to assume they would just out themselves D1 for no reason

Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm not voting Kawaii because I'm sheeping their own read on themselves, I'm voting Kawaii because the content they have posted has felt awkward and I don't like how little they've engaged with anyone.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 386, Black wrote:

Wait what??? Did you just say the Detective should out themselves and use their dayvig to kill kawaii?
By daykill I mean lunch, which I believe is not a word that people are happy being used anymore.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

elimination is the best term to use
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

lim, lims, elim, etc.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 387, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 381, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 362, Kokichi Oma wrote: Okay it's independent of me. Then okay. And I don't think we're going to vote out Kawaii today anyway, so no point.

I'm actually just going to look through iso's and stop trying to defend myself cause my back and forth with you is distracting me too much.

I don't like the fact that Kawaii has never responded to me calling out that post I thought was scummy, or asked me about my vote.
At this point a daykill on Kawaii doesn't feel necessary.
Sinking into background is feeling more and more like a scum thing to this one but even if we condemn them in a day or two it honestly doesn't think it would be worth it especially for the detective reveal. And then there's the aspect of when you wait multiple days, the gamestate and what we know and who's scummiest will change. Condemn now = Total gamble, condemn later = We don't even know if we'd want to at that point.
Thus if you want Kawaii dead NOW, vote them.
Though again this one prefers dragging the game days out for max discussion and analysis.
Besides the bold part. What is this even saying? Seems like you're talking just to talk. The first post that's not about me is like you're trying to sound like you're saying something without saying anything.
I'll retract my scum read on your Kawaii defence then if you hadn't seen this post.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 404, Gimli wrote: you pointed at koki and called him kira, you didn't elaborate. I was projecting my own thoughts into your post clearly.
I concede you read into my post, but that was the idea I wanted to convey, I even implied it was in my next post to you about koki when you said Kira is the King in chess
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 411, MegAzumarill wrote: elimination is the best term to use
Will use that in the future, thanks, the site I mostly play on doesn't tend to have too many daykill abilities so there's not too much confusion.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Vanderscamp »

Kawaii, thoughts the people scumreading you?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 409, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 385, Black wrote: Do we really think kawaii is Kira because they said they would act a certain way as Kira and then acted that way? That just doesn't seem like something scum would do. To assume Kawaii is Kira we have to assume they would just out themselves D1 for no reason

Also Kokichi brought up a Gimli meta analysis that everyone just overlooked. Gimli is definitely acting more confident in his reads this game and it's not just exclusive to the Kokichi read. All of his reads have felt definitive. Just feels weird
I'm not voting Kawaii because I'm sheeping their own read on themselves, I'm voting Kawaii because the content they have posted has felt awkward and I don't like how little they've engaged with anyone.
That's a completely valid reason to be voting me, I failed to engage with anyone up into this point
With the last question you asked, I wanted to know how Black knew the Kira skill mechanic
As to why I'm disengaged with this game, this is intentional, I want people to think I'm Kira to see how Kira/followers react to me, though I was tempted to ask why Black is 0% follower with Gimli being 100% town, I held back to attempt this gambit

It's possible followers exist in Kokichi/HPE, though I'm not finding saying I should not be eliminated to be sufficient evidence, it doesn't make total sense to defend me as followers if their genuine belief is I am town
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 416, Vanderscamp wrote: Kawaii, thoughts the people scumreading you?
Scumreading me is not scummy in itself, I feel town would find my play scummy, I do not trust Gimli's motivation, seems like he's following the red herring I set up in the beginning, pivoting away from Kokichi to me, I see why Gimli towns Kokichi, but I don't see why Gimli used the thinnest piece of evidence, my own self-admission of how I'd play Kira and build a complete case upon it when I happen to play the same way being away, feels opportunistic

You feel valid when saying you voting me since I'm awkward/failed to engage with anyone, that's a valid reason to vote me, any town wants me to engage, something I've failed to do, town wants engagement so town doesn't fall into inactivity, I like HPE saying,
In post 399, HighPrincessErinys wrote: The longer it takes Kawaii (AND Mala) to resurface, the more this one grows wary of them.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So if anyone else notices the difference besides just Black in the gimli games I've posted, can everyone stop blindly town reading him? I don't understand it. And his certainty of his reads is something I don't get. I would be very much down for a Gimli vote out today
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:45 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 419, Kokichi Oma wrote: So if anyone else notices the difference besides just Black in the gimli games I've posted, can everyone stop blindly town reading him? I don't understand it. And his certainty of his reads is something I don't get. I would be very much down for a Gimli vote out today
Lemme read the gimli games
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Gimli »

kame is kira the game is over

lets rerand
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Gimli »

if anyone needs further convincing lmk

gd morning team
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

I do not approve a Kawaii hang
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:29 pm

Post by Gimli »

I know you like spending time in thread with me lorne, but we can play other games too

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”