Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 418, patchwork wrote: aureal i would literally retract my vote on you if you provided a single readlist
You want another readlist???? It's hardly changed, though I'm strongly considering moving furtive up and voting Kitty instead. Maybe bump Oc up over Drew.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 424, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
It's funny how you're so confused why I townread you and then you spew out posts like this
hey lorne... it'd be sick if you didn't just randompost and actually Participated In The Game!! like tbh i don't really care anymore but your presence would be appreciated
if you're scum please at least powerwolf smh
lolhammer count: 3
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 425, Aureal wrote:
In post 418, patchwork wrote: aureal i would literally retract my vote on you if you provided a single readlist
You want another readlist???? It's hardly changed, though I'm strongly considering moving furtive up and voting Kitty instead. Maybe bump Oc up over Drew.
wait you posted one already? where is it
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by patchwork »

that's embarrassing my bad
Lorne Malvo
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Lorne Malvo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Lorne Malvo »

In post 426, patchwork wrote:
In post 424, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 408, patchwork wrote: yeah i know i'm just like not willing to get tunneled over dumb shit again
glad everyone seems to tr me this game though because Oh Man
It's funny how you're so confused why I townread you and then you spew out posts like this
hey lorne... it'd be sick if you didn't just randompost and actually Participated In The Game!! like tbh i don't really care anymore but your presence would be appreciated
if you're scum please at least powerwolf smh
Don't tell me what to do, and frankly don't tell anyone else what to do
I respect your confidence and dedication, but I'll post whatever I want
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 419, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 417, Aureal wrote:
In post 414, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: kt, sky, lorne, and kinda u.
What do you base that on? Post count? Substance? Consistency of presence? I don't think that grouping of people fits in any, at least without including others as well.
grim: based off of "when i think about this game, do i remember this player is in the game" bc if i cant remember ur in the game, ur probably not posting enough.
Wait, I thought I was your top scumread? And you can't even remember I'm in the game? How the heck does that work? I don't forget the existence of my scumreads, I forget the one where I don't have reads, like Skygazer.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:24 pm

ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 429, Lorne Malvo wrote: Don't tell me what to do, and frankly don't tell anyone else what to do
I respect your confidence and dedication, but I'll post whatever I want
ok sorry ig
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 420, patchwork wrote:
In post 417, Aureal wrote:
In post 414, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: kt, sky, lorne, and kinda u.
What do you base that on? Post count? Substance? Consistency of presence? I don't think that grouping of people fits in any, at least without including others as well.
kt is barely here and no one's really gotten to have a chance to converse with them properly, sky is active in bursts and it's hard to read her, lorne is refusing to be active, and you have yet to make a single post with actual substance
Clearly we have vastly different ideas of what "substance" is.
-furtiveglance
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by patchwork »

you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
In post 432, Oclaxian Empire wrote: ur so utr that it makes u scum in my eyes
What's utr?
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:31 pm

under the radar

#CultsArentBastard
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 435, patchwork wrote: you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Trying to pursue leads on scum is not actual important things. Okay. Fine.
-furtiveglance
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:33 pm

also i dont see how those two takes are conflicting? posting scumreads isnt rlly doing anything. like. u argued them once and that was abt it.

#CultsArentBastard
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by patchwork »

In post 438, Aureal wrote:
In post 435, patchwork wrote: you literally pushed furtive for a "scumslip" and didn't start any discussion over actual important things afterwards
Trying to pursue leads on scum is not actual important things. Okay. Fine.
you haven't even been pushing him ?????
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by patchwork »

like okay cool you've posted your readlist and you've voted furtive over a "scumslip" which could just as easily be a misread, but you're not giving him the benefit of the doubt. then, you vote him. you argue about it once, but never actively push him. if you really think he's scum, then why not try to convince us otherwise? is there any of his behaviors that have been scummy, had bad vibes, or something that's anti-town that went under the radar? if you want to get something out of him, why not lay down the pressure?
instead, you do none of that. instead, you go under the radar, and let your scumread get away.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 437, Oclaxian Empire wrote: under the radar
I really don't think I'm under the radar, I'm getting scumread by most everyone. You, KT, Drew, Sky, patch, and furtive at first though it looks like he changed his mind. That just leaves Lorne, who isn't really saying anything about anyone save patchwork.
-furtiveglance
patchwork
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
patchwork
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by patchwork »

you're getting scumread for being under the radar....
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:37 pm

Drel: So instead of just accepting you’re being scumread, try to do something so people stop doing so?

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:39 pm

Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.

#CultsArentBastard
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 444, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So instead of just accepting you’re being scumread, try to do something so people stop doing so?
Why do you think I'm sitting here throwing irritated spammy posts back and forth with you guys? This is not at all my style and you're frustrating me greatly with your expectations that I should be playing the way you do. It's been two freaking days since the game opened and I guess you expect me to have it solved already or something. Do you not have lives? I'm not an aggressive hyper poster and if you just scumread people for being more patient, deliberate, and thoughtful, you're going to end up being wrong an awful lot.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 445, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: I mean, I’m barely reading the game compared to Kori and Grim, but the best I can tell from what I’ve read is you think Furtive scumslipped, and that’s about it. You gave reads when asked for them and that’s about it.

Now, you have been talking with us and Patchwork, and that’s great, but do something *more*. Sell us on your reads. Do something.
So can I just say "vibes" like furtive did to explain his scumread and you'll think that's fine and dandy now? Like, what? I think I've been plenty more substantive than a good few people. Kitty is obviously the non-presence in this game, not me. Sky also seems pretty wishy-washy. Drew hasn't done anything but eye Lorne's townreading of patch, decide that I'm on some Grand Crusade against furtive while you think I'm not even pushing him, and give other reads when requested. furtive has, like I said, not been much of a presence, and even he acknowledged it when he talked about losing two newbie games getting to him. Lorne is obviously playing I Don't Care What You Think style and giving nothing and people seem reasonably accepting of that. Heck, I don't really even know that patch has been very substantive- sure they post a lot but it feels like it's basically all yelling at other people to Do Something and drowning out more thoughtful conversation.
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 436, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
Are you having an issue with two different people scum reading you for two different reasons?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 448, Doctor Drew wrote:
Are you having an issue with two different people scum reading you for two different reasons?
When the reasons seem to be conflicting, yes. You guys are breaking my brain with this, like you're reading totally different games.

Are you not going to respond to my post for you earlier?
-furtiveglance

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”