Mini 2292: Anything uPick - Game Over!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:17 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 898, Wavelength wrote:
In post 896, Pink Ball wrote: It’s mostly a delayed vig but I do think I stopped the N1 kill
PB, if you are aware that you are a delayed Vig, why did you not question Ali d2 with her vig claim?

Also, I don't think anyone else has actually claimed anything to stop a kill except you so far, so plausible. But we still have a couple claims to go
I did say I was paranoid about Ali
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:21 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 859, Pink Ball wrote: If PP is scum, yes, it should be!
Got corrected about this: if I got the last scum in my neighbor, they could technically win if I get killed or if I release them
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Oh gods... Loading my laptop before I even tough any of this...
Stephen A Smith
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Stephen A Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by Stephen A Smith »

at night I can call someone's play blasphemous and this causes them to be hated the next day - this doesnt work at elo

i can also send a 250 word message to someone or post a 250 word message at the start of the day
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He / They

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 710, Pink Ball wrote: it wouldn't be prioritary to try to solve your slot because the higher chance is that you're simply town because your play has been towny, your reads are towny and your pushes seem genuine.
I am talking about this. You are a delayed vig, and someone else claims vig, and this is where you land on her.

Did you really think that town delayed vig + town unlimited shot vig had a chance to both be town in this game? --> And also think there was a 2 man scum team?

(And yes, I am asking about unlimited shot vig, not 1-shot, because that is what she said she was when you wrote this.)
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:33 pm

Post by Wavelength »

I think I might stop asking PB questions, because I think they are just always third party here.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:37 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 883, Wavelength wrote: I am kind of debating whether we should kill PB today, or actually give him a chance to kill of Penguin Power before we do, since PP is in the PoE too
I have had further thoughts on this, but am gonna wait for the mass claim to finish.

Think we just need Flea/Kokachi/Penguin
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 904, Wavelength wrote:
In post 710, Pink Ball wrote: it wouldn't be prioritary to try to solve your slot because the higher chance is that you're simply town because your play has been towny, your reads are towny and your pushes seem genuine.
I am talking about this. You are a delayed vig, and someone else claims vig, and this is where you land on her.

Did you really think that town delayed vig + town unlimited shot vig had a chance to both be town in this game? --> And also think there was a 2 man scum team?

(And yes, I am asking about unlimited shot vig, not 1-shot, because that is what she said she was when you wrote this.)
I was never getting Ali eliminated yesterday and in my eyes they were bussing their partner so why bother? I needed to be alive today in order to prove my role and I wasn’t in the best position yesterday
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:46 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Also Wave, and I’m saying this now as an afterthought, my role could technically be used as a protective role with extra steps, so I don’t think it’s too crazy to make it live with a full vig. I didn’t think that was the case, I thought Ali was scum
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 907, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 710, Pink Ball wrote: it wouldn't be prioritary to try to solve your slot because
the higher chance is that you're simply town
because your play has been towny, your reads are towny and your pushes seem genuine.

I was never getting Ali eliminated yesterday and
in my eyes they were bussing their partner
so why bother? I needed to be alive today in order to prove my role and I wasn’t in the best position yesterday
?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:56 pm

OK Not as bad as I thought.

I'm the Happy Mask Salesman, I have 3 masks... one now.

As far as I'm aware, acts like an invention. Masks can only be used once per night, and can't be traded once given.
I don't know if they're one shot items or permanent gifts.

Goron Mask - You ground pound and basically gain immunity to night actions.
Given to Alisae N1

Zora's Mask - Self watch. I still have this.

Bunny Hood - Fruit vendor - You become a bunny and get to visit someone. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT SPECIFIES NO OTHER ACTIONS CAN BE TAKEN.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:56 pm

OH and I have Here there be dragons the bunny hood last night.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Wavelength »

In post 839, Pink Ball wrote: Oh and that's why I was obsessed with your solve yesterday Ali, I needed to know who to target last night between Ircher and PP so even if you couldn't kill Ircher at least I got that right
And why were you then focused on using Ali's solve, who you thought was scum, to aim your ability?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 909, Wavelength wrote:
In post 907, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 710, Pink Ball wrote: it wouldn't be prioritary to try to solve your slot because
the higher chance is that you're simply town
because your play has been towny, your reads are towny and your pushes seem genuine.

I was never getting Ali eliminated yesterday and
in my eyes they were bussing their partner
so why bother? I needed to be alive today in order to prove my role and I wasn’t in the best position yesterday
?
Sure I’ll end the day saying Ali is scum and risking getting shot instead of surviving to D3 which was my main goal
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:04 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 911, Flea The Magician wrote: OH and I have Here there be dragons the bunny hood last night.
um.... hi.

I got a bunny hood last night ?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 912, Wavelength wrote:
In post 839, Pink Ball wrote: Oh and that's why I was obsessed with your solve yesterday Ali, I needed to know who to target last night between Ircher and PP so even if you couldn't kill Ircher at least I got that right
And why were you then focused on using Ali's solve, who you thought was scum, to aim your ability?
Ali claimed they would shoot Ircher and eliminate me today; they said they would reconsider PP if day hasn’t ended at that point, it wasn’t part of their solve, it was part of mine
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:08 am

Post by Wavelength »

Magical item, turn into bunny, cannot use any other actions while a bunny, visit another player and they are notified that they were visited by a bunny.

It may only be used once, and cannot be transferred
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:16 am

Post by Wavelength »

Role madness makes my head hurt.

So some kind of redirection in case the dragons were being protected?
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:24 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 915, Pink Ball wrote:
Ali claimed they would shoot Ircher and eliminate me today; they said they would reconsider PP if day hasn’t ended at that point, it wasn’t part of their solve, it was part of mine
Right... but that post implied that you thought that Ali was going to shoot one of the scummier slots in the game, because you were obsessed with her solve because trying to avoid targeting the same person that she was.

Why did you actually think that she would be firing there, if she was scum in your mind.

And why are you not now jumping up and down that she is scum, who did not want to kill ircher, so she went from unlimited shot -> 1 shot over night so that she could kill the dragons.

Your play is not making sense to me from your claimed PoV.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:25 am

Post by Wavelength »

In post 905, Wavelength wrote: I think I might stop asking PB questions, because I think they are just always third party here.
I failed to follow through on this lol
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 918, Wavelength wrote:
In post 915, Pink Ball wrote:
Right... but that post implied that you thought that Ali was going to shoot one of the scummier slots in the game, because you were obsessed with her solve because trying to avoid targeting the same person that she was.

Why did you actually think that she would be firing there, if she was scum in your mind.

And why are you not now jumping up and down that she is scum, who did not want to kill ircher, so she went from unlimited shot -> 1 shot over night so that she could kill the dragons.

Your play is not making sense to me from your claimed PoV.
I wanted the day to end and be alive today, that’s all you need to know.

I’m not jumping up and down because we’re mass claiming, I haven’t said anything about my reads today.

My play makes perfect sense if you stop assuming that everything I said yesterday was true and that my goal was being alive today.
Wavelength
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Wavelength
He / They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Wavelength »

So you really believed that if you stated that you scum read Ali, there was a chance that scum!Ali would have actually killed you over the dragons, or me, or Stephen?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:02 am

Everyone needs to full claim,.including flavour.
There is a redirector.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:37 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 921, Wavelength wrote: So you really believed that if you stated that you scum read Ali, there was a chance that scum!Ali would have actually killed you over the dragons, or me, or Stephen?
If Ali isn’t a vig and someone says they’re paranoid about them after their claim there’s a big fat chance that they come to the same conclusion you came up today and realize that I could be a vig and either counterclaim them or shoot them. In hindsight I should’ve lied about being paranoid about Ali in this thread but I didn’t want to say something I would not know how to back up after.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Wave I get the desbelief but if you think that I’m a third party it doesn’t make sense to be this inquisitive, I’ve stated that I’m fine without not endgaming and I make no sense as the elimination today ‘cause either you think I’m scum fakeclaiming or I’m 3p/town and my elimination hinders town

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”