Not Voting (5):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, DragonEater70

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00)

Moderator Notes:
Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.

- Prodding Nono.

Nightmare
Kyoko Kirigi is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (1), Flea the Magician (1)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill is voting for:
MegAzumarill (1)
imgainality is voting for:
imaginality (1), Morning Tweet (1), DragonEater70 (2), Enchant (2)
Save the Dragons is voting for:
Save the Dragons (3), Enchant (4), Gimli (3), Botanical Rat (3)
DragonEater70 is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), KawaiiKame (x), TemporalLich (x), Empathice (x), DragonEater70 (x)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (x), Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), TemporalLich (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
TemporalLich is voting for:
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (+), Ranger (+)
Doctor Drew is voting for:
Gimli (+), MegAzumarill (+), Botanical Rat (+)
KawaiiKame is voting for:
Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Ranger (+), Save the Dragons (+), TemporalLich (+), KawaiiKame (x)
Flea The Magician is voting for:
Flea The Magician (x), Gimli (x), Save The Dragons (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), TemporalLich (+)
Morning Tweet is voting for:
TemporalLich, (+), Doctor Drew (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Gimli (+), Enchant (+) || DragonEater70 (-)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
TemporalLich, Kyoko Kirigiri
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant
4 Votes:
DragonEater70
3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Ranger,
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew
1 Vote:
imaginality, Morning Tweet

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

At day end, everyone with four or more votes will Run the Nightmare:tm:[/i]

You may now reference my key, since I figured out how to make it work. A "+" means this player gained a vote, a "x" means this player remained neutral in number of votes, and a "-" means this player lost a vote. The double lines show who this player unvoted last. This effects VC 1.10 and onwards.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her

In post 382, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Dragon
This is being counted as a vote for DragonEater70, not Save the Dragons, since the two have similar names.
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, Gimli, Ranger, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

updating nightmare vote, removing kyoko for potentially having scummy pushes (exactly what we
don't
want in the nightmare) and adding doctor drew because of giving good reasoning for reads and being proactive.

also adding morning tweet for the proactive post

I still think imaginality and Flea The Magician are scummy, and is self-admittedly forced (very bad for nightmare votes!)
time will end
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Mod, I am voting Dragon, not myself lol
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 402, Doctor Drew wrote:
Mod, I am voting Dragon, not myself lol
This has been fixed
Last edited by Korina on Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

I also think DragonEater70 is scummy, but less so than imaginality and Flea - that whole bit about the vote being "semi-RVS" and the weird push on Gimli (see and ) feel scummy to me, though the unvote has good reasoning behind it
time will end
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 392, Morning Tweet wrote:Does it though? Wouldn't that be super on the nose? This just seems like the way it was phrased that is pinging you more than anything. like by saying "town!you" twice it seems slightly lecture-y in tone but other than that im not sure it implies anything about Dragon. He could have phrased that like "You're usually very active D1 as town" and it wouldnt read the way it does, at least to me
I agree with the sentiments. There was nothing bad about that DragonEater post.

However, while I agree with the conclusion of DragonEater not being scum (I'm quite sure DragonEater is town now), I believe Morning Tweet's defense to be out of place. I don't think it's because of being aligned with DragonEater--quite the opposite. It looks like forced White Knighting to me.

{Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice, TemporalLich, DragonEater70}
{KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Save The Dragons}
{Gimli}
{Flea The Magician}
{imaginality}
{Clone}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Enchant}
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 401, TemporalLich wrote: HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, Gimli, Ranger, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

updating nightmare vote, removing kyoko for potentially having scummy pushes (exactly what we
don't
want in the nightmare) and adding doctor drew because of giving good reasoning for reads and being proactive.

also adding morning tweet for the proactive post

I still think imaginality and Flea The Magician are scummy, and is self-admittedly forced (very bad for nightmare votes!)
its more the readslist is force than the post, I haaaaaate having to spew D1 reads because they're like 1 point in either direction usually, sometimes 2... out of 10.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 371, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 369, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: There isn't a single read in post 302. what were they solving there?
In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote:To me, at least who I have played with recently,
Meg and Gimli
would be at the top of my list. As far as
the hydra
, they both are quality as well....but I figure two heads are better than one in this scenario (it pains me to compliment a hydra lol)
emphasis added

doctor drew townreads meg and gimli, and kinda townreads botanical rat - hence why I feel doctor drew is solvey this game.

In post 369, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:so you say based on what gimli wrote, you got the impression that I was trying to set them up as an easy mislim and not sorting them? can you elaborate what you saw there that gave you this impression?
that post feels less like a pure thoughtstream and more like a reaction to being pushed... we need thoughtstreams to do well in D1 as they tend to have much better reads and solves.
They said meg and gimli must be in nightmare cause they are solvy players. They didn't add them there cause of a town read or at least didn't explain that part.

This is not a popularity contest.

What you mean by thoughtstream? Like me asking around 6 questions from gimli to elaborate his read on this slot and that interaction with more details or something elsE?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 384, Doctor Drew wrote: And TL, tbf I did say I think they are solid players, not that I was town reading them per se.

As I said in that post I thought I saw someone mention that you want the best solvers in there.

Though realize now that obviously I want them to be town.

And, definitely not sold on Gimli.
I give town points to drew for this post. This is a very genuine back track from a previous slot that scum tend to get stuck on instead. i.e. sharing a list and sticking to it, while he genuinely is evaluating gimli now
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:04 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 396, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: TL, Kyoko
In post 367, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 360, TemporalLich wrote:Doctor Drew however is pretty solvey this game.
is he?
In post 360, TemporalLich wrote:pedit: that post tells me "kyoko might be scum with her calculated pushes"
what part of it do you think is calculated?
In post 368, TemporalLich wrote:
uhh... I think so? maybe?

is what gives me the impression that Doctor Drew is "pretty solvey this game".
In post 367, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:what part of it do you think is calculated?
gimli's post about your pushes makes me think they could be set up to try to get Gimli to slip up and become LHF - they seemed like okay and somewhat towny pushes before that post
In post 369, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: There isn't a single read in post 302. what were they solving there?

so you say based on what gimli wrote, you got the impression that I was trying to set them up as an easy mislim and not sorting them? can you elaborate what you saw there that gave you this impression?

What are you trying to achieve here, Kyoko? There are three expressed townreads in post 302, to start off.

Your probing of TL feels unnecessarily aggressive in approach, why the questions..
In post 384, Doctor Drew wrote: And TL, tbf I did say I think they are solid players, not that I was town reading them per se.

As I said in that post I thought I saw someone mention that you want the best solvers in there.

Though realize now that obviously I want them to be town.

And, definitely not sold on Gimli.
As drew also admitted, he clearly mentioned he is putting those names in his nightmare list for their solving skills not cause he thinks they are town. Which is why gimili's post of liking it felt really out of place to me, and why it made no sense for TL to call it solvy so I questioned it
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 406, Flea The Magician wrote:its more the readslist is force than the post, I haaaaaate having to spew D1 reads because they're like 1 point in either direction usually, sometimes 2... out of 10.
trying to force out reads is not a good idea, though a point in one direction or another is still a read
In post 407, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:What you mean by thoughtstream? Like me asking around 6 questions from gimli to elaborate his read on this slot and that interaction with more details or something elsE?
if you're posting your raw thoughts as they are formed you are thoughtstreaming

it's hard to fake thoughtstreaming, so thoughtstreaming is almost always genuine and I tend to place high value on reads generated by thoughtstreaming

pedit: good and towny post, I'm slightly more confident kyoko is actually town-aligned this game now

ppedit: ehh... well I did think that post had actual townreads in it at first but idk... still think Doctor Drew is towny and willing to gamesolve
time will end
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

That being said, I'm not really alarmed by anyone at this moment. I'm trying to see if someone shows some sort of dispersal in their thought process so I would love more if everyone would write down their top town and top scum reads and elaborate on what they see about them
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

imaginality has really bad pushes and the lack of activity is starting to be very concerning... the lack of any townreads whatsoever only compounds my scumread on imaginality

Gimli has a familiar towny vibe to me and his thoughtstream posts feel like they are town thoughts... idk I could maybe point to and as posts that are archetypal of the vibe I get

so yeah, Gimli is my top read (though Doctor Drew is very close) and imaginality is my bottom read
time will end
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:30 pm

Post by biancospino »

@mod, I will also be V/LA till monday.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 398, Doctor Drew wrote: I played with Gimli and Kyoko in said recent game.

I will say that thinking of that games reminds me of townGimli, he isn't afraid to point out when he thinks he was incorrect.

Pre Edit: Slips are usually subtle
Hmm i dont usually believe in slip type reading the vast majority of cases due to how often and how confidently people will call me out for "slipping" but i can see what you mean. I could miss a lot of deceptive cues by mistakenly dismissing them as just 'particular' phrasing. but there are still a load of false positives

I'm curious why exactly I come across like im forcing a townread on Dragon to Ranger. And also prolly why Ranger has Enchant so low
In post 379, Ranger wrote:
In post 319, KawaiiKame wrote:why is Enchant so low to you?
I disagree with the meta townread.

{Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice}
{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Clone, Flea The Magician}
{MegAzumarill}
{Morning Tweet}
{imaginality, KawaiiKame}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

I can understand disagreeing with the meta but what has Enchant at the bottom of your possible suspects at the bottom of your reads since P4 onwards to present

I'm looking through his ISO and he basically does nothing but fluff, OMGUS Dragon, and focus on the nightmare. Okay so he's not exactly town to the naked eye. But to the discerning viewer, maybee... I'm actually not really as sure now I'm kinda surprised he doesnt have any reads at all. I think I got convinced by someone elses explanation
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote: enchant having wim/not trolling/doing mech spec is probably town enchant
Yup twas this post, sire

Agree with doing mech spec. He's kind of trolly/fluffy though, light on content (with his full ISO now). I took his investment in the nightmare mechanic as efforty but i dont really read it that way now. He definitely seemed to care about that, for some reason, at the beginning, i dont really know why. if he thinks he is a bad player () then why does he also feel qualified to be the voice of reason who should be dictating what's done with it. And why would he expect people to trust him

I don't really know, I feel silly having him near medium level confidence. I'm pretty low confidence on that one now

HURT: TemporalLich, Kyoko, Gimli, Dragon
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:11 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

HURT: TemporalLich, Kyoko, Gimli, Dragon, Drew
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:15 pm

Post by Enchant »

Idk i remember town!ranger also put me as scum in Gnosia, but tried to kill me more actively than that.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:16 am

Post by Korina »

In post 413, biancospino wrote:
@mod, I will also be V/LA till monday.
Acknowledged~
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:09 am

Post by Gimli »

DragonEater70 - town
Nono - didnt post
Clone - idk scum?
Save the Dragons - idk
Botanical Rat (Radical Rat + biancospino) - town?
Gimli - gimli
Ranger - idk
Flea The Magician - idk
KawaiiKame - idk
MegAzumarill - idk
Doctor Drew - town
TemporalLich - town?
Morning Tweet - idk town?
Enchant - town?
Empathice - idk
imaginality - idk
Kyoko Kirigiri - town?

those are my leans they're really not great atm. maybe I'll work in the game throughout the weekend.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Gimli »

kyoko's townread on doctor drew is very perceptive, I think this is typical town!kyoko so far, reminds me of haunted village quite a lot.

doctor drew is playing a very different, more organically feeling game than abloaf where he was scum and had these rigid big posts and felt a little awkward throughout. here it feels like playing with doctor drew and not him scum shadow. I think especially the way he is evaluating me makes a lot of sense.

I think enchant is a towny because his posting is sharp, it's not so much about posting a lot of mech talk but having some kind of confidence and swag behind the posts that I think come from town!him.

also posts like these after getting voted:
In post 130, Enchant wrote: Why i even trying.
reminds me a lot of his frustration as a townie in pairs mafia.

I think I should probably be townreading TL higher than I am but IDK yet, I'll ISO him this weekend. same goes for MT, I think a good player like MT will def. be able to make all the posts she made, but I've been liking the reasoning behind the posts. I think perhaps only time will tell with that slot.

BR started strong, I think, but not as strong as I felt once I skimmed through their ISO, so I guess my townlean there was a bit unsubstantiated. the push on DE was alright.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Gimli »

imaginality's posts are >rand scum. it's an ISO focused on things that townies don't tend to be focused on, like calling someone LAMIST simply for explaining what LAMIST meant (which, considering it came from temporal lich who's a very helpful sort of player, is completely NAI and player dependant thing)

I think that's my only true scumlean atm.

@kyoko there, did some homework for u.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Gimli »

VOTE: imaginality
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:48 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 412, TemporalLich wrote: imaginality has really bad pushes and the lack of activity is starting to be very concerning... the lack of any townreads whatsoever only compounds my scumread on imaginality

Gimli has a familiar towny vibe to me and his thoughtstream posts feel like they are town thoughts... idk I could maybe point to and as posts that are archetypal of the vibe I get

so yeah, Gimli is my top read (though Doctor Drew is very close) and imaginality is my bottom read
TemporalLich is just annoyed I caught them.

Busy weekend here, I have time my Monday to catch up more.

I start off slow in large games but when I'm given the chance to get into the game I can be as powerful as a Nightmare.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Empathice »

@imaginality TemporalLich is TWTBAW. In other words, almost certainly town.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Korina »

Lorem Ipsum Dolor Amit Sit
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B