Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #120 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Meow! I remember most of this list. Novel concept BTW.

Also yeah ChatGPT is honestly mid at mafia stuff but that's the gimmick here.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 36, BloodB0t wrote: That was ChatGPT vs itself. I like how it plays a serious opening at first, then plays really bad but legal moves before going totally crazy.
Actually it was ChatGPT vs a human. Notice how white doesn't make those weird illegal moves (except at the end).
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I once played against it and it played OK but then hung its queen on move 13.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 53, biancospino wrote: It probably can't, but it's funny to ask it and see what it conjures up.
You can just dump the whole thread as a prompt and ask it to pass a judgment, it may need some poking to get it to say anything other than "not enough information" thou.
IMPORTANT: it has a "memory" of 4000-ish tokns (i.e words). So it will see only the last few pages at best.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I wouldn't rely on it for this due to this.

imo a Mafia bot would require dynamic persistent memory (like AI Dungeon memory but it selects relevant parts to add to its memory to keep notes) to not be mid af.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

With the right dataset it'd probably still play better than me since I forget everything tbh...
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

bianco is town imo, on vibes.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 138, biancospino wrote:
In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
imo if he was doing this in good faith he's have included the prompts in the first place.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Also sorry was busy and my friend had a medical emergency.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Porkens response to accusations is scummy but I'm not gonna rehash what Titus said.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: Porkens
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 166, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 127, KittyTacky wrote: Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

Something noteworthy about intertwining ChatGPT with your play (and something that made me feel like it was going to be useful for me to use in this game). The way that you ask ChatGPT about the game is more important than what ChatGPT says back.

I.e., rather than thinking of ChatGPT as a neutral party that you are "sterilizing" your posts with in order to make them obfuscated and unreadable, maybe the questions themselves that you are posing to ChatGPT can be thought of as the content.

Interacting with ChatGPT is fun. The results ChatGPT gives back are kind of mid and unimportant. But Porkens posts aren't exactly the results ChatGPT gives back, he is posting what he is asking of the AI
Spoiler: Porkens post
In post 143, Porkens wrote: Porkens:
I’m in a mafia game on a forum and I have been using chatgpt to make my posts, half as a gimmick and half as an experiment. Unfortunately, some players are pushing me and saying that using chatgpt is somehow detrimental to the town. I don’t believe this is true but it feel I need to respond to this accusation. Write a post explaining these main points. Then express that Titus is suspicious for wagon going, but also that I don’t hate the wagon in bloodb0t. Write in a grumpy, just-woke-up-no-coffee style.

Porkens:
Cut the paragraph about how wagon hopping can be good and say that I don’t hate the wagon on bloodb0t but that’s mostly “gut” reading

Porkens:
Ok good summarize into one paragraph

Porkens:
One more time but don’t say about finding concrete evidence

Some players are accusing me of using ChatGPT to make my posts in the mafia game and saying it's detrimental to the town, but I disagree. I've got my eye on Titus, who has been wagon hopping without any clear reasoning, and my gut feeling is that something isn't right. I don't hate the wagon on bloodb0t, but let's focus on catching the scum. Those still giving me grief about using ChatGPT should focus on their own gameplay.

I cut out all the drafts to make it more easily digestible

You can see that Porkens is engaging in a dialogue with the bot which might be similar to an internal dialogue that someone might write out in a normal mafia post

So really porkens isnt playing in a game shatteringly different way IMO. Especially with regards to Mena saying he's the obvious correct move -- I think that this is something that can be read just like any other player.

When I was playing with ChatGPT this was all but a requirement (like, you had to prod it a bit) in order to get it to say things that sound right. Those things are controlled by a player in this game, therefore, we can read them
Yeah but thing is they only started including the prompts when they came under fire.
In post 224, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Speak of the devil ( :twisted: )
In post 219, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
imo if he was doing this in good faith he's have included the prompts in the first place.
The choice to include / not include the prompts seems pretty arbitrary? What makes you think so?
-Morta
ChatGPT can be manipulated into dispensing certain takes with correct prompting. This doesn't just apply to Mafia, my hobby is convincing it to give e.g illegal advice (for entertainment purposes ofc).

Note that with the correct responses, a prompt can be spliced in to essentially fake ChatGPT's opinion.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 174, narrow parking wrote:
In post 123, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 53, biancospino wrote: It probably can't, but it's funny to ask it and see what it conjures up.
You can just dump the whole thread as a prompt and ask it to pass a judgment, it may need some poking to get it to say anything other than "not enough information" thou.
IMPORTANT: it has a "memory" of 4000-ish tokns (i.e words). So it will see only the last few pages at best.
theoretically speaking there should be no such hard limit on the memory of GPT, since it uses a transformer model blah blah blah. the ~4000 token limit is simply the maximum prompt length for computational/speed processes.
In practice it is there.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 177, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
2) Menalque's talk of 'correct' play being voting Porkens and 'boring' is quite strange, and possibly +scum.
3) KittyTacky seems towny so far.
4) Morning Tweet, why did you vote Bloodbot recently? It didn't look related to the post.

-Mr. Glance
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.

P-edit: Exactly.
Nothing came up then I could really latch on.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's not lazy hunting, sure you COULD read Porkens but it's harder. Thus it's anti-town to obfuscate your play in this manner. What if in another game I posted only in limericks?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Oh jesus I read that page a bit down and Porkens is giving an example of that (not a limerick but close enough).
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

But you see my point.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

So on what planet is calling someone out for making themself difficult to read lazy hunting?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

OK Porkens stopped. The two posts are alright but a bit light, especially after such a long time of basically doing nothing.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 218, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 127, KittyTacky wrote: Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

When you can, tell me a bit more about what pinged you town from bianco initially?
Being solvy. I like people who are solvy early on. It's not something I can do very well as town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah, or make it say an opinion with one prompt and say they used another prompt. Or doctor the output.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 243, Porkens wrote: I was experimenting and having fun with chatgpt, but it got boring and I agree ultimately anti-town as it was generating useless conversations and making it cumbersome for me to express myself. I will probably use it later to analyze posts when we have more data, but I won’t be having it write my posts anymore unless it would be exceptionally funny. Don’t want to be a pure troll this game so I stopped. Also I started including the prompts because I was asked to, not because I was “under fire.” I feel like kitty is going out of their way to misrep me. Not due to pressure from anyone did I stop, nor am I sheeping Drew’s reads.

I don’t think morning tweet is scummy. I thought posts like 183 use a lot of words to say not much but it doesn’t even really bother me. I brought it up because, out of everything, that was the one tiny rough patch when I run my brain over MT.
Well now that you stopped I don't SR you as much. It wasn't a genuine misrep.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 251, narrow parking wrote:
In post 226, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 174, narrow parking wrote: theoretically speaking there should be no such hard limit on the memory of GPT, since it uses a transformer model blah blah blah. the ~4000 token limit is simply the maximum prompt length for computational/speed processes.
In practice it is there.
you could just split the prompts up, it would still retain a good amount of info
No it'd not retain info from more than 4k tokens up its context.

Assuming it works like NovelAI. Which it should, they're both GPT.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Please explain your reads. In particular I want the scumleans as those are generally more useful for scumhunting ime.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

WIll catch up this night, I'm not in a good state of mind today sorry.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I feel ill.
In post 323, GrandpaMo wrote: haha ok i see where the imaigne wagon came from it came from defective agency pushing a certain adgenda and bianco voting

doctor drew just "sheeped the hydras"

and then menalque ur the fourth vote, why? you also ask a question in 204 -- what is the implied presumption?

while reading thru the game, i did not like bloodbot at all. but their posting in 210,212,and vote on 213, makes ithard. however i do not like 212 reason. menaluqe could had just been asking to ask, i do this all the time to find someone else that i perceieve as town to have reassurance.

imaginality looks like they are omgussing in a sense?

@dei ex u become the 5th vote. and u vote them because voting Kt is doing nothing. ok lol . i feel like all ur reads have been sheeps so far. especially the vote on me rn
I'm moving this as voting KT isn't really doing anything in the immediate, I assume KT will play whenever they'll play and maybe then there'll be a bit more to discuss. Mind you, Janus said they thought Imaginality didn't look too different from the previous game they were in, where they were Town, so I may have to change this again in <24 hours, but hopefully it'll do for now!
like rlly? especially when u made this quote earlier
Kitty? Towny? He hasn't said anything new, his only reads were basically parroting thread consensus.
I need to look more into imaginality but for now I'm actually going to VOTE: KittyTacky.
nd u talk about me having this type of posting style LOL :lol:

Porkens response to accusations is scummy but I'm not gonna rehash what Titus said.
this from kitty seems to programmed imo

this puts porkens ( i think this is a 3rd party role), kitty, bloodbot, and dei in the bottom 4

with bloodbot being a definite scumlean

there has been nothing useful thru out this entire game funny enough which makes me think mafia is probably in the low post counts :lol:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bloodb0t

ill have my vote on u now
Programmed how? I don't really like repeating what people say if I agree with them. Why use many word if few word do trick?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

GrandpaMo is town, the arguments seem very town solving motivated. Happy townbinning that.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:01 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'll respond when I get there.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 409, Dei Ex Machina wrote: KittyTacky, do you have any reads?
I still think Porkens is scummy, I think imaginality is too now tho. I think you're town too. Much of the rest is kinda semi-null-lean-town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

This doesn't seem like scum Drew either ngl.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 480, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 440, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
KittyTacky

127, I explained, 219 and 225 felt disingenuous, and they’ve done nothing towny imo.
[...]
I want to yeet Kitty but I'll see what Morta and Janus want to do with our vote.
I support putting our vote here (though I am not going to speak in terms of "wanting to yeet" anyone at this point). 219 and 255 did feel a bit disingenuous, and when I asked KittyTacky for elaboration I didn't feel that the answer wasn't very towny either.

VOTE: KittyTacky

@Kitty - let's talk. Any reads? What are your thoughts on this discussion:
Spoiler:
In post 236, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 225, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 224, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Speak of the devil ( :twisted: )
In post 219, KittyTacky wrote:

The choice to include / not include the prompts seems pretty arbitrary? What makes you think so?
-Morta
ChatGPT can be manipulated into dispensing certain takes with correct prompting. This doesn't just apply to Mafia, my hobby is convincing it to give e.g illegal advice (for entertainment purposes ofc).

Note that with the correct responses, a prompt can be spliced in to essentially fake ChatGPT's opinion.
Sounds to me like you're saying that Porkens could be trying to "pass off" ChatGPT as an actually competent AI, trying to present its opinion as the "correct" opinion. Is that right?
-Morta
In post 237, KittyTacky wrote: Yeah, or make it say an opinion with one prompt and say they used another prompt. Or doctor the output.

given the other players' reactions to the discussion? Do you think anyone was replying to you in bad faith?

-Morta
I don't think anyone here was replying in bad faith.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 492, BloodB0t wrote: @KT How do you feel about Mo's announcement of a role announcement? Is that factoring into your town read of him and what do you think is the purpose/benefit of it?
I think it's +town, just doesn't "feel" like a scum action imo. It's hard to explain vibe reads for me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 654, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 653, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 492, BloodB0t wrote: @KT How do you feel about Mo's announcement of a role announcement? Is that factoring into your town read of him and what do you think is the purpose/benefit of it?
I think it's +town, just doesn't "feel" like a scum action imo. It's hard to explain vibe reads for me.
hey scum! ur late to the afterparty
Lol
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 655, GrandpaMo wrote: we hammered ur scum partner, narrow parking. how do u feel?
In post 680, Not_Mafia wrote:
Grandpa Mo
has requested replacement

Note: This replacement was requested before day start, I am just late in posting it
Lol
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Somehow ngl I doubt that scum would kamikaze like that and then replace out. In fact I don't really like the votes on Mo now.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's just a bad town play imo. Mo slot town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Might be 3p hoping to get lucky and hit scum? So town or SK.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

But no way scum unless that was literally just gamethrowing.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 731, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 730, KittyTacky wrote: But no way scum unless that was literally just gamethrowing.
Opinions on Titus?
Town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #39) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 732, imaginality wrote:
In post 730, KittyTacky wrote: But no way scum unless that was literally just gamethrowing.

Why would it be more gamethrowing for scum than for SK? I would've thought the opposite?
SK has more of a chance to hit actual scum and be "confirmed TI".
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah I was thinking of bulletproof SK, but also considering ChatGPT's way of designing setups there's almost definitely a TP.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 772, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 770, Alianna wrote: KittyTacky agreeing with me is making me rethink a little.
Wrong account.
Like, did scum!Kitty see me townleaning scum! Titus and figure it might be safe for them to do the same?

- Nyx
Orrrrr I'm just town and don't see a reason to scumread Titus.

Warming up to Porkens a bit rn.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 790, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Possibly very dumb question, but
how common is it for an SK to signal to scum? I guess it could also be some other kind of strange third party like someone who has to get a specific person dead or eliminated. Just wondering if that's what GrandpaMo's posting yesterday could have meant, I still don't completely understand their motivations. I'm not sure why you would imply so strongly that someone is scum when they... aren't. I see a nonzero chance of this slot being a jester, though if it I guess Grandpa overestimated what seems like our willingness to yeet them today lol

I do agree otherwise the slot doesn't really seem to be scum motivated

-Morta
Or yeah I forgot, executioner is a role ChatGPT knows about so it's conceivable that Grandpa could just be exe.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Actually wait no it doesn't, it thinks exe is the same role as jest lol. I'll try <L-word>er.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It doesn't know that one either. I think we can be reasonably sure there is no condemner/executioner. There could be a jester but I doubt it, I think it's just SK.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I highly doubt it's some strange new role. ChatGPT is unimaginative when it comes to roles.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:08 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Actually no it managed to tell me what a <lword>er was after one reset, but considering it took this much I still doubt it.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 800, biancospino wrote:
In post 799, KittyTacky wrote: Actually no it managed to tell me what a <lword>er was after one reset, but considering it took this much I still doubt it.
I mean, one can make the simpler argument that GM most likely could not have been a <L>er since otherwise he should have already won (and so likely have been removed from the game)
Are you sure it would remember to include the "leave the game" thing?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

At first I was afraid NM would hammer but then I realized I'm an idiot.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm really not sure Titus is scum. Just not seeing it.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:51 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Sorry I had personal issues today that led to me not finding enough time to post.
In post 811, imaginality wrote: Who do you scumread at the moment? Looking through your iso I didn't see you give any scumreads since Porkens early D1 and me mid D1. Since then it's just been townreads I think?
Menalque and bianco aren't looking good on a quick re-skim. I specifically don't like the GrandpaMo votes. The replace out indicates that it was town and not scum, and thus the votes are likely opportunistic.
In post 813, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 810, KittyTacky wrote: I'm really not sure Titus is scum. Just not seeing it.
Pardon me if you have already said why before, but......why?
I just don't get the case.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:52 am

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: Menalque
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:53 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I actually forgot if Titus not posting under pressure is a scumtell or not.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:54 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In Warrior Cats she got real defensive when ran up and she was town. idk if she acts like this as scum as I don't remember playing with scum!Titus and what she was like under pressure.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:55 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Could just be busy?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 842, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 839, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I was going to add that this post caught my attention, too:
In post 826, KittyTacky wrote: Sorry I had personal issues today that led to me not finding enough time to post.
In post 811, imaginality wrote: Who do you scumread at the moment? Looking through your iso I didn't see you give any scumreads since Porkens early D1 and me mid D1. Since then it's just been townreads I think?
Menalque and bianco aren't looking good on a quick re-skim. I specifically don't like the GrandpaMo votes. The replace out indicates that it was town and not scum, and thus the votes are likely opportunistic.
I've had a similar thought about the GrandpaMo votes. Think this is a bit town-indicative because it's a sus on unusual slots. What do people think?

-Morta
Flip side of that, could be scumKT trying to get town points in the event of a GMo town flip.

And why is Bianco scummy (besides the GMo thing? This particular question is more directed at KT.

Pre Edit: What a glowing endorsement of this game we are playing lol 'Mysery Soup'
It's mostly the GMo thing and also them seeming to coast a bit recently.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:25 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I done fucked up. I'm still town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:29 am

Post by KittyTacky »

My whole conception of the game kinda crashed down with Titus actually turning out scum. I guess I can sheep the Red wagon.

VOTE: RedFF
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 988, imaginality wrote: I'd say yes and yes considering it's 3-1-1 now.

KittyTacky should pick the mass claim order. Arguably should also decide who's limmed today?

I understand why Menalque didn't name his target last night but if we could be certain he targeted biancospino anyhow then that would clear biancospino also. But the "if red then biancospino" in that last post doesn't make me feel entirely confident about that hypothesis.
Hmm.

I'll need a list of all claims so far. For the record I am VT. But I think we should do it in popcorn order so scum gets less of a chance to prepare their claims than when I post it all at once. Dei should claim first, then pick someone to claim.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1031, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I know this is an AI-generated setup, but that feels highly implausible. What mod puts in an SK and two town killing roles?

- Nyx
One that doesn't understand what Mafia setups really look like. i.e an AI.

Still I doubt as we never had 3 kills unless I have suffered a catastrophic memory failure.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1033, Doctor Drew wrote: Again I say, why are you assuming SK?

I killed Morning Tweet, I tried vigging Kitty(but maybe was blocked by Titus?), and last night I tried vigging Bianco.

Pre Edit: I know there is a role that if an action happens on them it gets redirected onto someone else, but I don't know the name lol
I am indeed VT so this is also questionful.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1055, imaginality wrote: Randomly awake and thinking about how Drew didn't have to claim vig. He was claiming last so could have claimed VT and had a good chance of not being limmed today.

Claiming vig is a risk for nontown!Drew. It could get him limmed if we don't believe the claim. It also puts a target on him tonight if we mislim today. I don't think it makes sense for scum to take that risk?

So I'm leaning to biancospino and Dei as the two scum remaining.
Do note WIFOM.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1082, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1033, Doctor Drew wrote: Again I say, why are you assuming SK?

I killed Morning Tweet, I tried vigging Kitty(but maybe was blocked by Titus?), and last night I tried vigging Bianco.

Pre Edit: I know there is a role that if an action happens on them it gets redirected onto someone else, but I don't know the name lol
I am indeed VT so this is also questionful.
What is questionable?
I survived your "shot" so your claim is pretty questionable.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1085, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 1081, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1031, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I know this is an AI-generated setup, but that feels highly implausible. What mod puts in an SK and two town killing roles?

- Nyx
One that doesn't understand what Mafia setups really look like. i.e an AI.

Still I doubt as we never had 3 kills unless I have suffered a catastrophic memory failure.
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to with "3 kills", but note there must be at least 3 sources of kills in the game:
- The mafia's factional kill
- Porkens's role
- A third role that caused either Porkens's or Menalque's death last night

I also feel it's a bit less likely that there would be a
fourth
killing role, since, as you say, there are quite a lot of missing kills.

Where are you at, KT? As we said at the start of the day, we might look to you for guidance on who to eliminate today. Is this something you're thinking about?

-Morta
This kind of decision, where the whole ass game lies in my hands, makes me anxious.

I suppose we should vote Drew. I'll catch up before I vote in case I cut off discussion.

Ugh. It does seem like a risky play if scum. In TOS it would get you hanged very fast if you claimed it but there players are more impulsive.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Fuck. I'm not sure at all who to trust here. My gut says Drew.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1152, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1145, Not_Mafia wrote: Doctor Drew Kills Kitty Tacky
Menalque Jailkeeps Kitty Tacky
Porkens Targets Kitty Tacky
this is funny lmao
I'm like a lightning rod!

Anyways GG all, I stopped sussing imag and that was my mistake, should have let my gut deathtunnel me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm gonna run an AI-generated game myself later btw, with a slightly different and more batshit approach.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1176, imaginality wrote:
In post 1171, Not_Mafia wrote: The game continues until either the Mafia or the townspeople win. If the Mafia eliminates all the townspeople
or
the serial killer, the Mafia wins. If the townspeople eliminate all the Mafia members
or
the serial killer, the townspeople win.
Could've been a short game lol!
Also jfc this game is busted.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

For once me deathtunneling wouldn't have lost the game for town... :dead:
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I also sometimes deflate as either alignment. It's really NAI for me.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”