Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah I was thinking of bulletproof SK, but also considering ChatGPT's way of designing setups there's almost definitely a TP.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:53 pm

Post by imaginality »

A summary of people's views of MorningTweet (as detected by searching isos for "Morning", "Tweet", and "MT"), from most townlean to most scumlean:

Dei Ex Machina
- Nyx and Morta both townread MT in and still townlean in
Titus - leans town in
Grandpa Mo
- no read expressed but did agree with a point MT made
KittyTacky
- no read expressed
biancospino
- no read expressed
Menalque
- no read expressed (
@Menalque
what was the question you were going to ask MT?)
imaginality
- neutral/mixed read in
Porkens
- mild suspicion in but downplayed in
Defective Agency/furtiveglance
- mild suspicion in furtive's colour coded list though wasn't in furtive's suspects in (also the shift of Porkens, Menalque and Dei Ex Machina all going from the suspect pool in 185 to townread in 357 is interesting)
Doctor Drew
- aaaargh he has Morning Tweet in his signature!! Now I actually have to read through properly fml... okay, Doctor Drew was suspicious of MT in and

Overall the main think I take from that is I feel better about Drew being town. The way he put his suspicions of MT seems genuine.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:44 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

Imaginality giving me the leaat charitable associative read ever - why have you put the more recent scumread before the earlier lack of scumread? You've made it so that at a glance it looks like MT disappeared from my suspects list, when in reality the opposite happened.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:54 am

Post by imaginality »

I've numbered the two posts in question. Anyone reading my comment as you suggest would have to be innumerate.

I also didn't draw any (explicit) conclusions from it. Not sure painting you as "went from slight scumlean to neutral" would be less charitable in any meaningful sense than painting you as "went from neutral to slight scumlean" (at least not without looking at wider context like votecounts at the time etc).

Why did Menalque and BloodB0t go from scumleans to townleans over that period for you? I see you switched on Porkens because of meta but your shift on those other two isn't explained anywhere so I'm curious.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:59 am

Post by imaginality »

*Dei Ex Machina, not BloodB0t
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:06 am

Post by imaginality »

To clarify something else though, that list is ordered by who I thought townread Morning Tweet most, to who I thought scumread Morning Tweet most. It's not in order of my own reads on those players (obviously or else I'd be at the top)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:26 am

Post by biancospino »

Just leaving this here.
In post 100, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: defective post
In post 85, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 84, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 83, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 72, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 59, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I scumread Nyx.
-Morta
I townread her. Now, please accept this OMGUS vote as a token of my heartfelt appreciation.

VOTE: Dei Ex Machina

- Nyx
What in the actual fuck are you guys up to?

~The REAL Drew
Oh now you see the issue with hydras lol.

You are becoming more Drew as we speak.

Getting a few bad vibes from the three headed monster.
Hydras are fine but I don’t care much for hydra shenanigans.
In LOST, Off the Hook kept doing this weird thing where both heads would come into the thread multiple times to say they were being bullied by the other head.
Mr. Glance thinks it could just be harmless joking but I’m more suss.

~Ms Drew

LMFAO

that is peak hydra experience. it doesnt get any more hydra than what you just described

Were they scum or town though?

VOTE: Bloodbot
This is MT first post which wasn't obviously rvs, btw.
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
In post 164, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 155, BloodB0t wrote: Oh no! My scum partner!
What in god's name compelled bloodb0t to write this? What i mean is, why does bloodb0t care that biancospino votes imagineality here? This is a very weird post

Reading it in context it still doesn't make a lot of sense to me
In post 145, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
How so? Right now I don't feel imaginality has done much that is AI.
In post 146, BloodB0t wrote: Bianco's setup PFP and setup analysis seems towny.
If you townread bianco and don't have much of an opinion on Imaginality's play.. it's a weirdly, maybe, self conscious comment to tie yourself to biancospino voting imaginality

Maybe I'm missing something critical here though that would make the commen t make sense
In post 168, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 165, BloodB0t wrote: I just thought was a little weird like bianco was implying imaginality was my partner.

Overall though I think the whole interaction is meh, I just goofed by replying to a question that wasn't for me. I still think bianco is town, imaginality is null.
I think I see what you're talking anbout. Like the "Mhm."? I didn't interpret bianco's post like that but i can kiiiiiiiiiind of see the threads

Okay and I got a better understanding of the initial understanding. That post did seem like it was addressed to you because of the quote, to be fair.

the "mhm" kind of comes across like a "I might not believe you" if I squint a little

I still think it's a weird comment to make even if you think bianco is saying they suspect you/imaginality, but i think i get what you were talkinjg abt now
In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote: UNVOTE:

the imagineality case by defective doesnt excite me. the 4 bullet point one, you know the one

Ppl suspect imagine but there's not much being laid out, anyone care to enlighten
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
Here there is the unvote. The previous vote was on Blood, what is it in here that prompted the unvote?
In post 478, Morning Tweet wrote: I think bloodb0ts reaction 395 is towny

[...]

I think bloodb0t's read shifting from town -> scum -> town on Grandpa seemed genuine
That's 6 of the 14 posts by MT talking about Blood at least tangentially. Much of the other stuff is about Porken's gimmick, in fact some of the first posts I've quoted here are about both.
Now, the progression here on Blood is naked vote -> light poking/shading -> overt tr, when the consensus seemed to have shifted, and notably the light poking comes with a side of defending Porkens, e.g. in posts , , ; and this stopped after the shading dropped. The next notable mention of Porkens was in , where she throws in a somewhat hollow accusation that didn't pick up on further.

So what I may see here is that she pushed Blood when it was convenient to do so, and conveniently diminishing worries about Porkens in the process, then dropped it when she got scared that Blood was getting universally tr and finished it off with some meager iota of distancing in the end.
This isn't much reasoned perhaps, but I feel that, if MT has very little associatives with anyone else, there may be fire under the smoke.

VOTE: Porkens
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Sorry, narrow parking!
In post 505, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 503, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
Semi-related, could you pick a townread you haven't explained yet and explain it, Mr Glance?

-Morta
You know I prefer to talk scumreads. Speaking of, let's see if we can wagon...

VOTE: narrow parking

-Mr. Glance :eyes:
So much furtrivia, so little time
(Yes, I've totally been sitting on this pun for 3 days)

Naturally talking mostly scumreads is one thing, but here you're just mostly sidestepping the question. Was there anything that made you wanna do that?

-Morta
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

You might want to keep sitting on that pun lol.

I am coming around a bit on Pork, the vibe from their first does seem like one of those post scum makes when one of their mates are killed.

But Bianco, do you think Morning would actively protect their buddy like that? Especially when there was heat on them?

But, on the flip side, Pork did sheep me on me saying Morning made a big post of no real substance, to me that would be more damming of Pork, like they really thought they need to do a bit of distancing, and ironically did it in a lazy way.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 758, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Sorry, narrow parking!
In post 505, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 503, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
Semi-related, could you pick a townread you haven't explained yet and explain it, Mr Glance?

-Morta
You know I prefer to talk scumreads. Speaking of, let's see if we can wagon...

VOTE: narrow parking

-Mr. Glance :eyes:
So much furtrivia, so little time
(Yes, I've totally been sitting on this pun for 3 days)

Naturally talking mostly scumreads is one thing, but here you're just mostly sidestepping the question. Was there anything that made you wanna do that?

-Morta
I think as is inherent in any lack of interest based reasoning, there wasn't any particular reason to explain a random townread I had.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:17 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Not to^
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: You might want to keep sitting on that pun lol.

I am coming around a bit on Pork, the vibe from their first does seem like one of those post scum makes when one of their mates are killed.

But Bianco, do you think Morning would actively protect their buddy like that? Especially when there was heat on them?

But, on the flip side, Pork did sheep me on me saying Morning made a big post of no real substance, to me that would be more damming of Pork, like they really thought they need to do a bit of distancing, and ironically did it in a lazy way.
Don't come around on me, that's the wrong play. pull up pull up. crappy reason to come around too.

vote titus
right guys?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 762, Porkens wrote:
In post 758, Doctor Drew wrote: You might want to keep sitting on that pun lol.

Don't come around on me, that's the wrong play. pull up pull up. crappy reason to come around too.

vote titus
right guys?
Pigs like crap though, right?

And if pull up, I empty the clip. Then cook up some bacon.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Porkens »

Hilarious! HAHA yes very jocular. now stop this foolishness and pick on someone else. im not scum this game.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:03 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Yeah Porkens is town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 764, Porkens wrote: Hilarious! HAHA yes very jocular. now stop this foolishness and pick on someone else. im not scum this game.
Lol, I was just postulating on Bianco's post.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some pork.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:57 am

Post by biancospino »

UNVOTE:

What it is you want me to
vote: Titus
?

I'm not convinced, but I'm going with the flow.

Anyway, MT stopped protecting Porkens after like 8 pages or so iirc, and it wasn't really blatant or anything, in fact some of the arguments against sring the usage of the chat was not dissimilar from my own. It stopped after it was no more convenient to do so since it was no more convenient to keep poking Blood, and the way that was done was intermingled with poking Blood.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm actually kinda torn on titus. would like her to chime in actually
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:46 am

Post by imaginality »

Agreed we don't want to speedlim Titus before she has had a chance to post, and I think she's at E-2 now? So probably best if others don't join the wagon yet.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.01
redFF (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

furtiveglance (0)-

Doctor Drew (0)-

Titus (4)-
imaginality, furtiveglance, Porkens, biancospino
-(E-2)

Porkens (1)-
Dei Ex Machina
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
GrandpaMo, KittyTacky, Doctor Drew, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-03-10 11:00:00)
- Mar 10th 11:00 GMT
Last edited by Not_Mafia on Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Alianna »

KittyTacky agreeing with me is making me rethink a little.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 26
On hiatus from playing mafia.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 769, Not_Mafia wrote:
VC 2.01
redFF (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (0)-

Dei Ex Machina (0)-

furtiveglance (0)-

Doctor Drew (0)-

Titus (4)-
imaginality, furtiveglance, Porkens, biancospino
-(E-2)

Porkens (2)-
Dei Ex Machina
Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
GrandpaMo, KittyTacky, Doctor Drew, Titus

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-03-10 11:00:00)
- Mar 10th 11:00 GMT
Who's the second on Porkens?
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 770, Alianna wrote: KittyTacky agreeing with me is making me rethink a little.
Wrong account.
Like, did scum!Kitty see me townleaning scum! Titus and figure it might be safe for them to do the same?

- Nyx
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Very possible
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 767, Porkens wrote: I'm actually kinda torn on titus. would like her to chime in actually
Especially as she seemed so 'fired up' at the end of D1, but as someone already said.....maybe just for show.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”