Not Voting (5):
Nono, KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri, Empathice, DragonEater70

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-22 16:20:00)

Moderator Notes:
Please let me know if there are any errors in any VCs. These are hard to make, and I am prone to errors as a result.

- Prodding Nono.

Nightmare
Kyoko Kirigi is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (1), Flea the Magician (1)
Enchant is voting for:
Enchant (1)
MegAzumarill is voting for:
MegAzumarill (1)
imgainality is voting for:
imaginality (1), Morning Tweet (1), DragonEater70 (2), Enchant (2)
Save the Dragons is voting for:
Save the Dragons (3), Enchant (4), Gimli (3), Botanical Rat (3)
DragonEater70 is voting for:
Kyoko Kirigiri (+), KawaiiKame (x), TemporalLich (x), Empathice (x), DragonEater70 (x)
Ranger is voting for:
Save The Dragons (x), Doctor Drew (x), Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), TemporalLich (+), Ranger (+), DragonEater70 (+)
Doctor Drew is voting for:
Gimli (+), MegAzumarill (+), Botanical Rat (+)
KawaiiKame is voting for:
Botanical Rat (x), Empathice (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (+), Ranger (+), Save the Dragons (+), TemporalLich (+), KawaiiKame (x)
Flea The Magician is voting for:
Flea The Magician (x), Gimli (x), Save The Dragons (+), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), TemporalLich (+)

TemporalLich is voting for:
Save the Dragons (x), KawaiiKame (x), Gimli (x), Ranger (x), Doctor Drew (+), Morning Tweet (+) || Kyoko Kirigiri (-)
Morning Tweet is voting for:
TemporalLich, (x), Kyoko Kirigiri (x), Gimli (x), DragonEater70 (+), Doctor Drew (x)

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

8 Votes:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
TemporalLich,
5 Votes:
Botanical Rat, Save The Dragons, Gimli, Enchant, Kyoko Kirigiri, DragonEater70
4 Votes:

3 Votes:
KawaiiKame, Empathice, Ranger, Doctor Drew
2 Votes:
Flea the Magician, MegAzumarill, Morning Tweet
1 Vote:
imaginality,

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

At day end, everyone with four or more votes will Run the Nightmare:tm:[/i]

You may now reference my key, since I figured out how to make it work. A "+" means this player gained a vote, a "x" means this player remained neutral in number of votes, and a "-" means this player lost a vote. The double lines show who this player unvoted last. This effects VC 1.10 and onwards.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Nono - No preference.
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
Last edited by Korina on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I'll ISO check somepeople tomorrow night

gonna have a busy day tomorrow
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:16 am

Post by imaginality »

TWTBAW?

Talking with the bats and wolves?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:39 am

Post by Enchant »

I think using abbreviations is TSTIAS
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 427, imaginality wrote: TWTBAW?

Talking with the bats and wolves?
It's apparently "too wolfy to be a wolf", meaning "too scummy to be a real scum".

Also, sorry for not posting here in a while. I'm back. I haven't done any analysis of anyone at all. Doing it now.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:00 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Going to do a quick ISO of all the less active players (who I also have less to read off of), as I promised in

Starting with Flea:
In post 213, Flea The Magician wrote: Morning.

Anything spicy in te 9 pages I'm not going to read?

VOTE: Rat
HURT: Flea The Magnificant, Gimli, Tweetie, Kyoko
Yeah this feels like town!Flea
In post 248, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote: enchant having wim/not trolling/doing mech spec is probably town enchant
Not always, he did mech spec in the scum chat in Mutiny.
This is weird reasoning because scumchat is very different to main thread. And if Flea knows that then why are they posting that?
In post 406, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 401, TemporalLich wrote: HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, Gimli, Ranger, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

updating nightmare vote, removing kyoko for potentially having scummy pushes (exactly what we
don't
want in the nightmare) and adding doctor drew because of giving good reasoning for reads and being proactive.

also adding morning tweet for the proactive post

I still think imaginality and Flea The Magician are scummy, and is self-admittedly forced (very bad for nightmare votes!)
its more the readslist is force than the post, I haaaaaate having to spew D1 reads because they're like 1 point in either direction usually, sometimes 2... out of 10.
Also feels like town!Flea (from the one town game I played with faer).

Verdict: leaning town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:14 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Next up: Doctor Drew:
In post 24, Doctor Drew wrote: I know this is wacky, even more wacky than a Korina game normally is, because they didn't make me CL.

Now I am all out of sorts.
Kinda reads like scum trying to make a town-sounding post and deciding to post about nothing.
In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote: HURT: Gimli, Meg, Botanical

I think I do remember people saying we want the most solvy players to run the nightmare?

To me, at least who I have played with recently, Meg and Gimli would be at the top of my list. As far as the hydra, they both are quality as well....but I figure two heads are better than one in this scenario (it pains me to compliment a hydra lol)
I don't understand how anyone can read this as solvy? This is literally hurting players based on how good DD thinks they are at solving. It's basically meta and mech based, no solving.
In post 316, Doctor Drew wrote: I do wonder why Kawaii is so low, along with Morning.......and I have been lock town apparently, even I would say I haven't been blatant town.
This is kinda NAI on the surface, my brain says it's even a bit townie but my guy says it's actually scum trying to sound townie. Especially in Donner Party Firebringer (who was scum) was also posting about how they are not towny at all and they were scum.
In post 381, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 350, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 339, Gimli wrote: you're really gonna make me have to play this d1 aren't you kyoko

hood <<<< vig, no? why would you prefer a hood over a vig instead?
You really shpuld be playing D1 when it's your town meta to be very active D1. Idk why town you wouldn't want to play D1.
This just screamed of 'hey fellow scum, don't act so scummy'
So I'm just going to say this sounds a bit like a stretch. If scum!me wanted to warn scum!Gimli about being scummy, I would've done it in the PT.
In post 384, Doctor Drew wrote: And TL, tbf I did say I think they are solid players, not that I was town reading them per se.
Maybe this is actually a townie post? Acknowledging they haven't made any reads so far (except the one on me). Hm.

Overall verdict: moderate scumlean.

VOTE: Doctor Drew

And to answer your question,
In post 393, Doctor Drew wrote: I bit on the nose yes for scum for scum, as I stewed on it a little bit more it seems more of a S v T thing.

I don't understand why town would say that though.
Maybe because I was really surprised Gimli was acting that way, and wanted to point it out? I was actually thinking that if Gimli refused to play this D1 actively then that'd be a meta scumtell. Gimli explained it quite well here:
In post 395, Gimli wrote: DE just expects me to play harder than this since last game we played together I played it pretty hard and was hard TR'ed throughout

I'm just not finding my footing in this game much but I'm starting to come around in townreads and I might have a semi functioning POE in a bit
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:36 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Morning Tweet:
In post 31, Morning Tweet wrote: I once had a dream that Enchant.....
once had a dream that DragonEater70..........
once had a dream that imaginality.....
once had a dream that imaginality..........
once had a dream that KawaiiKame.....
once had a dream that Enchant..........
once had a dream that Ranger.....
once had a dream that Ranger.....
once had a dream that Empathice..........
once had a dream that Save the Dragons.....

woke up

VOTE: Dragons
NAI
In post 176, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: wallpost
I like DragonEater for town
In post 145, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 134, TemporalLich wrote: I think Enchant could be scum trying to control the nightmare mechanic
Anyone can be scum trying to control the nightmare mechanic, this is not exclusive to Enchant
not everyone is going "hand me the gun lest these heathens get a hold of it first", that is a line exclusive to enchant

Granted, I think him being blatantly overt about wanting power is wifomy nai at best. But i can see the rationale
In post 133, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 129, Empathice wrote: Which means you thought the possibility of it being a RVS vote was enough to warrant mention. AKA you said it could be a RVS vote.

VOTE: Enchant
I feel this is such an inconsequential thing to vote Enchant in on...
Yeah it's an odd semantic reason to vote Enchant.

I do think there's something a bit weird about the interaction though.
In post 94, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 82, Enchant wrote: HURT: Enchant

Mmm power
VOTE: Enchant
In post 97, Enchant wrote: VOTE: DragonEater

Bad vote even for RVS.
I think that Enchant is playing in a way that is sus intentionally in an rvs jokey way but the OMGUS back on dragon in calling it a bad vote ... its just like why? That's a weird thing for Enchant to think is a bad vote because i found the way enchant playing to be traditionally suspicious (As in "ooo gimme da power") so getting at least a l ittle voted for that is usually an expected part of the fun

So I guess, Enchant is a little more defensive than I would have expected I guess is my summary of that. But maybe his reaction is an intentional continuation of the joke and the jokes actually on me for being dumb enough to find it suspicious. Wine
I see this is a somewhat townie post.
In post 303, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 234, Save The Dragons wrote: enchant having wim/not trolling/doing mech spec is probably town enchant
Reflecting.. I'm inclined to agree I think. I think him getting upset at people voting him plus sweating over the nightmare mechanic for some reason probably comes from a genuine place.

It's less likely that he's reacting in a frustrated way in response to OMGUS as scum i think, I think he'd be more likely to brush it off. And I think his fixation on how the mechanic is used is more likely to be real, not sure what the obvious motive is for scum

HURT: DragonEater This is a very good bet.

Someone said that scum can't get in the nightmare. Sort of. I mean, if scum shoots the person who receives the nightmare, we're still gonna learn there's scum running the nightmare. The more people we put in there that we're sure are town, the better the result could potentially be. And the less likely scum will want to do that

Ideally it still needs to be as towny as possible so this nitpick im making doesnt rlly matter. But if scum get in we can still work w that is what I mean
Like this one, feels like townie mindset.
In post 396, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: another wallpost
Spoiler: TL, Kyoko
In post 367, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 360, TemporalLich wrote:Doctor Drew however is pretty solvey this game.
is he?
In post 360, TemporalLich wrote:pedit: that post tells me "kyoko might be scum with her calculated pushes"
what part of it do you think is calculated?
In post 368, TemporalLich wrote:
uhh... I think so? maybe?

is what gives me the impression that Doctor Drew is "pretty solvey this game".
In post 367, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:what part of it do you think is calculated?
gimli's post about your pushes makes me think they could be set up to try to get Gimli to slip up and become LHF - they seemed like okay and somewhat towny pushes before that post
In post 369, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: There isn't a single read in post 302. what were they solving there?

so you say based on what gimli wrote, you got the impression that I was trying to set them up as an easy mislim and not sorting them? can you elaborate what you saw there that gave you this impression?

What are you trying to achieve here, Kyoko? There are three expressed townreads in post 302, to start off.

Your probing of TL feels unnecessarily aggressive in approach, why the questions..

Spoiler: Kyoko on Gimli
In post 314, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I actually am going to go ahead and do

VOTE: Gimli

I have a few questions for you:

1 - Is your hated modifier for all phases or just this one
2 - Imagine you were in the nightmare, what invention would you choose and why?
3 - How is your read on temporallich developing
4 - What is your take on how empath voted enchant. What do you think about the interactions surrounding his vote on enchant
5 - Who would you vote to hurt right now? Please write one sentence about each.

We need to verify your alibi, please show us your e-handbook!

In post 359, Gimli wrote: I'm skimming p.13 etc a bit and agree some of my townreads could've been unwarranted and coming from informed places

I do like kyoko calling attention on that so I think she is more likely than not to be a townie.
In post 360, TemporalLich wrote: pedit: that post tells me "kyoko might be scum with her calculated pushes"
On second thought, TL responding to this with "This seems like Kyoko is making a calculated push" but not elaborating on why was a pretty good invitation for questions. I can imagine why you may have been a bit extra suspicious in your questioning. So I can appreciate being proactive.

That being said, curious what exactly made you decide to let off of Gimli.
In post 331, Gimli wrote: some of the questions kyoko made to me are not gonna provide answers that help her figure out my alignment

idk why she'd be suspicious of me being hated? I understand the modguess that this is a town role is too much, but like being suspicious about my role is a bit ????

I'm retracting my idea that her push was a >rand town thing, I think given the questions and the places where the suspicion is allegedly coming from, I think it can be a >rand scum thing instead
I like this post by Gimli. He has an instant reactive read (Kyoko is probably town because pushing me is hard, i assume they've played previously) which he posts instantly upon seeing her questioning.
Then an hour later after reflecting Gimli writes this post

I think Kyoko and Gimli having previously played together in a game that they probably both interacted in a lot adequately explains why this interaction is happening in the first place

Mmm... I think the content Kyoko is generating from Gimli is coming from a genuine place from both

Enchant is probably town too. But the way I'm getting there isn't because im convinced he's solving it's more that he's playing in an outspoken suspicious kind of way where he keeps giving what he's thinking no matter how bad it looks. I'm also kind of convinced he wants to control the Nightmare mechanic which seems like something he'd be more likely to want as town

HURT: TemporalLich, Drew, Kyoko, Gimli, Enchant
Another very good post, feels very organic, I like how you can see MT's thought process unfold while writing the post. Very very townie.

In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: third wallpost
In post 398, Doctor Drew wrote: I played with Gimli and Kyoko in said recent game.

I will say that thinking of that games reminds me of townGimli, he isn't afraid to point out when he thinks he was incorrect.

Pre Edit: Slips are usually subtle
Hmm i dont usually believe in slip type reading the vast majority of cases due to how often and how confidently people will call me out for "slipping" but i can see what you mean. I could miss a lot of deceptive cues by mistakenly dismissing them as just 'particular' phrasing. but there are still a load of false positives

I'm curious why exactly I come across like im forcing a townread on Dragon to Ranger. And also prolly why Ranger has Enchant so low
In post 379, Ranger wrote:
In post 319, KawaiiKame wrote:why is Enchant so low to you?
I disagree with the meta townread.

{Save The Dragons, Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice}
{TemporalLich}
{DragonEater70}
{KawaiiKame, Kyoko Kirigiri}
{Clone, Flea The Magician}
{MegAzumarill}
{Morning Tweet}
{imaginality, KawaiiKame}
{Gimli}
{Enchant}

I can understand disagreeing with the meta but what has Enchant at the bottom of your possible suspects at the bottom of your reads since P4 onwards to present

I'm looking through his ISO and he basically does nothing but fluff, OMGUS Dragon, and focus on the nightmare. Okay so he's not exactly town to the naked eye. But to the discerning viewer, maybee... I'm actually not really as sure now I'm kinda surprised he doesnt have any reads at all. I think I got convinced by someone elses explanation
Yup twas this post, sire

Agree with doing mech spec. He's kind of trolly/fluffy though, light on content (with his full ISO now). I took his investment in the nightmare mechanic as efforty but i dont really read it that way now. He definitely seemed to care about that, for some reason, at the beginning, i dont really know why. if he thinks he is a bad player () then why does he also feel qualified to be the voice of reason who should be dictating what's done with it. And why would he expect people to trust him

I don't really know, I feel silly having him near medium level confidence. I'm pretty low confidence on that one now

HURT: TemporalLich, Kyoko, Gimli, Dragon
I really like the critical thinking here.

Verdict: Strong town.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Meg ISO:
In post 33, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: Doctor Drew
zzzzzzzz
In post 65, MegAzumarill wrote: Someone make reads so I don't have to
In post 107, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 102, Enchant wrote: You should put me in, otherwise these idiots will try to use vig.
You should put me in, so I can use the vig
HURT: MegAzumarill
These feel very carefree in attitude, in a way that is usually townie. I don't think scum would fake this very easily. Like when Enchant fakes it, it's obvious.
In post 268, MegAzumarill wrote: Not really sure how to parse imaginalities opening here because it feels very forceful and I don't think scum would draw that attention to themselves but also I don't think town has reason to do that.
In post 277, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 273, Empathice wrote:
In post 268, MegAzumarill wrote: Not really sure how to parse imaginalities opening here because it feels very forceful and I don't think scum would draw that attention to themselves but also I don't think town has reason to do that.
Reason to do what, exactly?
In post 269, MegAzumarill wrote: Empath, what do you mean by the fn bit
Having moderately scummy players is ideal for making use of FN so Rat's comment has value.
I mean it feels like making a mountain out of a common occurence (discussing RVS) and making a read purely off of that feels a bit unnatural

I get you said that but you followed it up with that if that wasn't the case then FN is the best option. Do you think FN is just the best option?
I kinda like the critical thinking here, even though it's not a lot.
In post 364, MegAzumarill wrote: Dragoneater prolly town
Would love an explanation of this read, at least in 1-2 sentences.

Verdict: townlean.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:44 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Hmmm maybe I should just get myself a note PT, do all these ISO's in there, and then just give you guys a readlist at the end of all this.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:44 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Unless ya'll are actually interested in these ISO's.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:49 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay heading to sleep and will continue this tomorrow, maybe. But not before I HURT: Temporal, Kyoko, Tweet, Kawaii, Dragon, Empath, Ranger
Ranger is not particularly because of a TR but more because of a solvey feeling.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:00 am

Post by TemporalLich »

DragonEater70 has really turned it around with the catch-up and ISOing of several players

very solvey and quite towny indeed

HURT: Save The Dragons, KawaiiKame, Gimli, Ranger, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet, DragonEater70
time will end
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:02 am

Post by TemporalLich »

doctor drew still feels slightly towny and solvey to me tbh... so doctor drew is still in my nightmare vote for now
time will end
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm curious why exactly I come across like im forcing a townread on Dragon to Ranger. And also prolly why Ranger has Enchant so low
DragonEater was not under severe pressure, and the push was one with a weak enough basis that focusing on it as you did seems unnatural. It was overblown. It was out of place. It wasn't something casually done, or done to make a point. It looked like you went out of your way to defend DragonEater, in a way I don't think town would be inclined to.

Enchant is so low because Enchant's contributions have looked strongly +scum to me. The reasons for defense of Enchant boil down to meta, but those meta defenses of Enchant seem lazy at best, disingenuous at worst. I don't think people being truly honest with themselves have conviction Enchant's contributions are definitively town. I can understand them
viewing
his posts as town. I can understand them having a surface-level take on Enchant which they don't bother to dig deeper on at this stage.

But from what I've seen, Enchant is not outside of his scum range, and his contributions have been suspect.

Why wouldn't I have him so low?
In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote:I can understand disagreeing with the meta but what has Enchant at the bottom of your possible suspects at the bottom of your reads since P4 onwards to present
Enchant's contributions have been forced in a way I feel is likely scum-indicative. I'm not seeing anything which looks remotely town from Enchant, and I see plenty which looks like scum. Given me not buying the meta defense, I've no reason to not have him that low as meta is his
only
defense for his play right now.
In post 416, Enchant wrote:Idk i remember town!ranger also put me as scum in Gnosia, but tried to kill me more actively than that.
You hard-1v1d the cop who I fully believed to be the real cop, that made it much easier. :P
After your retraction I retracted my scumread there because you were no longer confscum.

Speaking of that game, you were scum there and your contributions here remind me of your contributions there, so...
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Ranger »

In post 422, imaginality wrote:I start off slow in large games but when I'm given the chance to get into the game I can be as powerful as a Nightmare.
Press X to doubt. :P

{Doctor Drew, Botanical Rat, Empathice, TemporalLich, DragonEater70}
{Save The Dragons, Gimli}
{Flea The Magician}
{imaginality}
{Clone}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Enchant}
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Ranger »

{Gimli, Flea The Magician}
{Save The Dragons}
{imaginality}
{Clone}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}
{Enchant}

Change because I vibe with DragonEater's take on Flea. It's the only take I vibe with (I disagree on Morning Tweet being town, MegAzumarill being town, and Doctor Drew being scum), but I still vibe with it.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 439, Ranger wrote:
In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm curious why exactly I come across like im forcing a townread on Dragon to Ranger. And also prolly why Ranger has Enchant so low
DragonEater was not under severe pressure, and the push was one with a weak enough basis that focusing on it as you did seems unnatural. It was overblown. It was out of place. It wasn't something casually done, or done to make a point. It looked like you went out of your way to defend DragonEater, in a way I don't think town would be inclined to.

Enchant is so low because Enchant's contributions have looked strongly +scum to me. The reasons for defense of Enchant boil down to meta, but those meta defenses of Enchant seem lazy at best, disingenuous at worst. I don't think people being truly honest with themselves have conviction Enchant's contributions are definitively town. I can understand them
viewing
his posts as town. I can understand them having a surface-level take on Enchant which they don't bother to dig deeper on at this stage.

But from what I've seen, Enchant is not outside of his scum range, and his contributions have been suspect.

Why wouldn't I have him so low?
In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote:I can understand disagreeing with the meta but what has Enchant at the bottom of your possible suspects at the bottom of your reads since P4 onwards to present
Enchant's contributions have been forced in a way I feel is likely scum-indicative. I'm not seeing anything which looks remotely town from Enchant, and I see plenty which looks like scum. Given me not buying the meta defense, I've no reason to not have him that low as meta is his
only
defense for his play right now.
In post 416, Enchant wrote:Idk i remember town!ranger also put me as scum in Gnosia, but tried to kill me more actively than that.
You hard-1v1d the cop who I fully believed to be the real cop, that made it much easier. :P
After your retraction I retracted my scumread there because you were no longer confscum.

Speaking of that game, you were scum there and your contributions here remind me of your contributions there, so...
I joked about being traitor, i was actually town.

It just happened that role list was never released so you never knew.

Game is also ridiculously bastard. Who makes OPEN SETUP and then "hey you know i silently make one of roles modified".

Haha very funny.
Wizard-Mercenary

Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Ranger »

That changes things, actually.

{Gimli, Flea The Magician}
{Save The Dragons}
{imaginality, Enchant}
{Clone}
{Morning Tweet}
{MegAzumarill}

As I said, Enchant is reminding me of Gnosia so if he was town there... :P
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Enchant »

I am confused
Wizard-Mercenary

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Can't fall asleep so I'm gonna squeeze in one more post before I close this game for the night:
In post 405, Ranger wrote:
In post 392, Morning Tweet wrote:Does it though? Wouldn't that be super on the nose? This just seems like the way it was phrased that is pinging you more than anything. like by saying "town!you" twice it seems slightly lecture-y in tone but other than that im not sure it implies anything about Dragon. He could have phrased that like "You're usually very active D1 as town" and it wouldnt read the way it does, at least to me
I agree with the sentiments. There was nothing bad about that DragonEater post.

However, while I agree with the conclusion of DragonEater not being scum (I'm quite sure DragonEater is town now), I believe Morning Tweet's defense to be out of place. I don't think it's because of being aligned with DragonEater--quite the opposite. It looks like forced White Knighting to me.
I agree with you actually about the defense being overblown and out of place, but I feel the rest of MT's posts are very very good posts and I don't feel it's fair to SR them based on that defense alone. Further, I don't actually see a scum motivation for defending me?
In post 411, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: That being said, I'm not really alarmed by anyone at this moment. I'm trying to see if someone shows some sort of dispersal in their thought process so I would love more if everyone would write down their top town and top scum reads and elaborate on what they see about them
Top town read is you. While a lot of people feel townie here and like they are trying to solve, I can say with confidence that you are not TRYING. You are SOLVING. Your investigations are very on point and you have a keen perception of small details (but you don't latch into random NAI stuff)
As to top scumread, I can't really say I have a strong scumread on anyone, but the strongest I have are probably on DD followed by Enchant. It's probably true that either we have very townie scum right now, or very inactive scum.
In post 414, Morning Tweet wrote: I can understand disagreeing with the meta but what has Enchant at the bottom of your possible suspects at the bottom of your reads since P4 onwards to present

I'm looking through his ISO and he basically does nothing but fluff, OMGUS Dragon, and focus on the nightmare. Okay so he's not exactly town to the naked eye. But to the discerning viewer, maybee... I'm actually not really as sure now I'm kinda surprised he doesnt have any reads at all. I think I got convinced by someone elses explanation
Yup twas this post, sire

Agree with doing mech spec. He's kind of trolly/fluffy though, light on content (with his full ISO now). I took his investment in the nightmare mechanic as efforty but i dont really read it that way now. He definitely seemed to care about that, for some reason, at the beginning, i dont really know why. if he thinks he is a bad player () then why does he also feel qualified to be the voice of reason who should be dictating what's done with it. And why would he expect people to trust him

I don't really know, I feel silly having him near medium level confidence. I'm pretty low confidence on that one now

HURT: TemporalLich, Kyoko, Gimli, Dragon
I think you should SR Enchant here, honestly. Their meta is always a bit trollish, but the blatant lack of contribution and reads is actually scummy. Just read their opening posts in Gnosia because it was mentioned, they were efforting a lot more there (and were apparently town).
In post 438, TemporalLich wrote: doctor drew still feels slightly towny and solvey to me tbh... so doctor drew is still in my nightmare vote for now
Honestly, I don't want to be mean but is it possible that you just don't want to admit that you were wrong with your read?
Like I'm open to the possibility that DD is towny, but I'd like you to post a paragraph explaining why, if you can. Would be very helpful for both of us I think.
In post 443, Ranger wrote: As I said, Enchant is reminding me of Gnosia so if he was town there... :P
Weird, I just read the first 20 posts of Enchant's ISO on Gnosia and they have a completely different playstyle here. I think if anything, you should conclude that they have the opposite alignment here than they had in Gnosia.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Gimli »

DE absolutely on fire this game
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE:
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

Doctor Drew reminds me of the Doctor Drew in AB:LoAF (he was scum that game however) and my initial townread on him was based on vibes. I still think could have reads but that's my main impetus for townreading Doctor Drew. is also a towny post I feel.

I am open to the possibility of Doctor Drew being a nullread, but that would mean would have to be interpreted as purely NAI solveyness reads.

I don't really see how Doctor Drew could be scum asides from that Doctor Drew is convincing as scum.
time will end
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Gimli »

TL you won't believe me but I was sitting here looking through posts thinking DD kinda feels like a wolf in this game too

I also don't like or agree with very much of what ranger posted and I think for someone that posted so much I'm surprised with how little reason she gave for me to townread her effort.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”