Mini 2295 | Star Trek uPick - Fin!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 121, Black wrote:
In post 120, Kokichi Oma wrote: Who had the worst opening and why?
You for asking this and not giving your own answer
I like this out of Black
I also like her voting me to pressure me with Kokichi/get me to react
I played with Black b4 and she feels semi town in this,
In post 270, Black wrote:
In post 265, Wavelength wrote: They had previously stated that they had their own independent scum read on Hebi in 132, so it seems unnatural for someone who scum reads Aureal themselves to answer this way.
My answer to Aureal would have been "I do not know". I got one ping off of hebi and that is not enough for me to think she is a wolf yet. Whereas LLD and Grey are in a relationship with hebi irl so I feel like their opinion of her carries more weight
I like this uncertainty, standing ground in saying something is not enough to scumread someone in the face of a wagon feels like Black town, same with noting the weight of LLD/Grey's opinions

I feel a lot of scum/town theory is predicated on hebi being scum, Idk why so many jump to this solve immediately, I don't see any evidence that hebi is scum based on her actions only on the actions of people outside of hebi

UNVOTE: hebichan
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 55, Black wrote: VOTE: Rogue

Who let the dogs out?
protown willingness to pressure
In post 101, Black wrote:
In post 100, hebichan wrote: actually awful posts
Elaborate
fair question, evenly asked.
In post 109, Black wrote: Hebi already in too deep. Maybe you should have kicked off your reunion tour with a Newbie :P
Clearly stating scumread.
In post 112, Black wrote: Does she actually have a scumread on you or was she fishing for reactions in RVS? It's hard for me to tell
Investigative.
Exactly what I wanted to say.
In post 126, Black wrote: @hebi can you explain what LLD's early wolf game is like in comparison?
Investigative.
In post 132, Black wrote:
In post 130, Rogue wrote: I dig.
I like hebi last post
It pings town

~R
I do not agree. Hebi seems a little stiff and overly concerned about LLD's scumread
Consistent, and I agreed.
In post 134, Black wrote:
In post 133, hebichan wrote: I'm emotionally hurt about it. I'm her partner too.
If she does it every few games...does it always bother you?
Investigative.
In post 144, Black wrote:
In post 139, Kokichi Oma wrote: H-How could you call me out like this. A-After all we've been through.
It feels a little scummy to ask everyone what they think about the entrances but not give any thoughts on them yourself
Fair and right.
In post 147, Black wrote: VOTE: Kokichi
In post 217, Black wrote:
In post 177, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 24, Black wrote:
In post 21, Rogue wrote: Also known as Rogue. I’m the pretty one not to be confused with Gambit who’s the handsome devil.
I like this a lot
it's this post, to be clear.

Also, wow it's 2 posts not 5, lmfao. That's actually incredible I was so high last night.

Anyway, the read is still the case. This is a town post.
How is "I like this a lot" a town post?
Good question, good suspicion, honestly self-deprecating / opposite of LAMIST. Also another question I wanted to ask.
In post 223, Black wrote:
In post 221, Aureal wrote: Okay, so why bring LLD and Grey up when I asked without referring to your own read?
Because my read is very weak and the two of them have a personal relationship with hebi so idk, it just feels like their reads are probably more solidified than mine
Reasonable explanation.
In post 239, Black wrote:
In post 235, Frogs wrote:
Spoiler: These are all of the posts that Black made that I feel like are a wolf engaging with the thread
In post 95, Black wrote:
In post 82, Aureal wrote: Clearly I need people I can banter with too. *scans player list* Black! Kawaii! Wavelength! I demand that you engage in banter with me using our incredible history of playing in one game with me so we can confuse the others!
I do not remember you being this demanding in our game and the Aureal I know and love would give the milk his birthday present. Did you roll wolf this game?
In post 96, Black wrote: The milk is already profusely crying the least we can do is give him his hebi wagon

I cannot help of course because team animals but you understand
In post 109, Black wrote: Hebi already in too deep. Maybe you should have kicked off your reunion tour with a Newbie :P
In post 112, Black wrote: Does she actually have a scumread on you or was she fishing for reactions in RVS? It's hard for me to tell
In post 132, Black wrote:
In post 130, Rogue wrote: I dig.
I like hebi last post
It pings town

~R
I do not agree. Hebi seems a little stiff and overly concerned about LLD's scumread
In post 134, Black wrote:
In post 133, hebichan wrote: I'm emotionally hurt about it. I'm her partner too.
If she does it every few games...does it always bother you?
In post 144, Black wrote:
In post 139, Kokichi Oma wrote: H-How could you call me out like this. A-After all we've been through.
It feels a little scummy to ask everyone what they think about the entrances but not give any thoughts on them yourself
In post 147, Black wrote: VOTE: Kokichi
Backing up words with action, initiative - not waiting for others to move first.
In post 217, Black wrote:
In post 177, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 24, Black wrote:
In post 21, Rogue wrote: Also known as Rogue. I’m the pretty one not to be confused with Gambit who’s the handsome devil.
I like this a lot
it's this post, to be clear.

Also, wow it's 2 posts not 5, lmfao. That's actually incredible I was so high last night.

Anyway, the read is still the case. This is a town post.
How is "I like this a lot" a town post?
In post 223, Black wrote:
In post 221, Aureal wrote: Okay, so why bring LLD and Grey up when I asked without referring to your own read?
Because my read is very weak and the two of them have a personal relationship with hebi so idk, it just feels like their reads are probably more solidified than mine
In post 226, Black wrote:
In post 160, Kokichi Oma wrote: I usually skip RVS stuff since I don't like it, so i get other's opinions from them
Why do you not like RVS stuff?
In post 229, Black wrote:
In post 227, Kokichi Oma wrote: Cringe posts pretending to be funny
Do you think RVS can be used to find scum?

Also kawaii is in this game? How did I miss that
In post 231, Black wrote: Sure. I am always down to pressure kawaii

VOTE: Kawaii
That is like...half my posts XD

@LLD I know you said you do not really elaborate on TRs but I was wondering what you found townie about my "I like this a lot" post? Is it just a vibe or what because I think I can make that post as wolf or town tbh
The correct defense from a town mindset i think.
In post 245, Black wrote:
In post 243, Rogue wrote: Tone feels off. When I compared your call out of kokichi to porkens yours doesn’t feel organic.
Ok. Why does my call out feel inorganic compared to Porkens?

Page 6 I was mostly trying to figure out what was going on in hebi's mind so idk what there is not to like there
Good reasonable response.
In post 248, Black wrote: I think I am wary of Kokichi due to a game we just played together but I can see how that can be interpreted as me boxing him in
Pointed yet reasonable.
In post 255, Black wrote:
In post 251, Wavelength wrote: But I don't think I will be voting for Cakez day 1 this game.
Why not? It seems weird to ignore your strongest scum ping because you do not want to vote for the other half of the hydra
Good question. Scumhunting.
In post 273, Black wrote: VOTE: Frogs

Wavelength may be afraid to vote for cakez but I am not. I like the meta case
Good vote on frogs IMO.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

I dislike the Black vote > I dislike the hebichan vote
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Porkens »

The only thing I don't like about Black so far is the vote on Frogs, while I agree with it, is still OMGUS.
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:41 pm

Post by Rogue »

Thanks, porkens. I’ll review and get back to you. I see some of my problem posts in there but I’ll look through your lens
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Black/Porkens def town in this, I'm willing to believe Kokichi is town too
It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

Top IS0 Porkens
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: Black/Porkens def town in this, I'm willing to believe Kokichi is town too
It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
I don't agree. I think if Black is town, Porkens reads heavier scum. I can kinda see the rationale for town black but I don't think it's reasonable for it to be the highest town read in its own category for Porkens. Feels like alignment knowledge and buddying.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Porkens »

Who should I have at the top?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 308, Porkens wrote: Who should I have at the top?
I dunno. I don't think there's enough game information for you to have any too read here.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 307, hebichan wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: Black/Porkens def town in this, I'm willing to believe Kokichi is town too
I don't agree. I think if Black is town, Porkens reads heavier scum. I can kinda see the rationale for town black but I don't think it's reasonable for it to be the highest town read in its own category for Porkens. Feels like alignment knowledge and buddying.
I feel it's town to defend town, though I'm with you that Black should be above Porkens in being town since Black created the post while Porkens analyzed them
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:50 pm

Post by Frogs »

to me Black just feels like they are drifting in the waves of the thread, getting pushed around like a piece of driftwood. i don't see the town drive or thought process going on anywhere.

this post pinged me the hardest

-cakez
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 310, KawaiiKame wrote:
I feel it's town to defend town, though I'm with you that Black should be above Porkens in being town since Black created the post while Porkens analyzed them
It's NAI to defend town, it's scummy to be the knight in shining armor "you're my top town read" person when they have a decent wagon on them.
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Frogs »

i think is also a terrible post
porkens goes in listing all of these NAI comments on posts acting like they are good reasons to think Black is town when like...none of them are.
In post 301, Porkens wrote:
In post 55, Black wrote: VOTE: Rogue

Who let the dogs out?
protown willingness to pressure
In post 101, Black wrote:
In post 100, hebichan wrote: actually awful posts
Elaborate
fair question, evenly asked.
Clearly stating scumread.
i trimmed it down this is just the first three
seriously? "clearly stating scumread"?? this is just fluff basically

-sc
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 311, Frogs wrote: to me Black just feels like they are drifting in the waves of the thread, getting pushed around like a piece of driftwood. i don't see the town drive or thought process going on anywhere.

this post pinged me the hardest

-cakez
Black knows me so I don't feel this is scum motivated, I feel it's town motivated to pressure me since we played b4, feels town to be drifting initially, I do feel town thought with questioning even if drive might be so-so
I do believe Black feels semi lost though in a way she didn't feel b4
Frogs
Frogs
Goon
Frogs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Frogs »

In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them
who are the scum you are pointing to here? this is vague handwaving

-sc
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

I read that post/those posts fundamentally differently than you seem to.

I don't get the sense that Black feels lost at all.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:56 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 312, hebichan wrote:
In post 310, KawaiiKame wrote:
It's NAI to defend town, it's scummy to be the knight in shining armor "you're my top town read" person when they have a decent wagon on them.
I concede that it's NAI to defend town since you can defend town as any alignment, I'm willing to give people the benefit of the doubt so I lean town when someone defends against a building wagon as opposed to joining it, but yeah I see scum motivation to save town, Kokichi did it as scum in the DN mafia
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:57 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 315, Frogs wrote:
In post 305, KawaiiKame wrote: It's likely scum is within the Black/hebi wagons, though it's possible they outside of them

-sc
It is vague, I'm voicing my thoughts on what's likely/wanting to narrow down who in the Black/hepi wagons is most likely scum, making notes
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:59 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 316, Porkens wrote: I read that post/those posts fundamentally differently than you seem to.

I don't get the sense that Black feels lost at all.
Black initially feels different to me, rereading she feels town
Idk if lost is the right word, maybe distant?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:02 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 318, KawaiiKame wrote:

-sc
It is vague, I'm voicing my thoughts on what's likely/wanting to narrow down who in the Black/hepi wagons is most likely scum, making notes
I'm kinda unfamiliar or just have played with a lot of these people in a long time. Anyone being uncharacteristic in how quiet rhey are since voting?
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 320, hebichan wrote:

-sc
I'm kinda unfamiliar or just have played with a lot of these people in a long time. Anyone being uncharacteristic in how quiet rhey are since voting?
0nly one who fits this is Kokichi
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 321, KawaiiKame wrote:

-sc
I considered this then considered it could just be bad hours for him.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 322, hebichan wrote:
In post 321, KawaiiKame wrote:

-sc
I considered this then considered it could just be bad hours for him.
Definitely possible, the Rogue wagon looked weird to me when I was looking at it in the opening, like I didn't see why Rogue was being voted at all
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by fferyllt »

boldly going
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”