Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #4601 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 4596, GuiltyLion wrote: will definitely re-evaluate and talk furtive with you later LLD I think if Alisae is town furtive scum equity is super high

Alisae have you ever considered that I'm just town lol
that's my fear.

Furtive came after you and SK today and is now subtely backsliding onto Ali.

His sudden "uno reverse card" nonsense to try and force me to commit to killing Ali should be a redflag for everyone.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4602 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:27 am

In post 4600, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Can u link that game
viewtopic.php?t=90204

relying on you here to find our scumthread, and a lot of our playing was done in our Hydra QT we were provided when Furtive hydraized me out from outside the game into the game.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4603 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

@Alisae - I still really really want to finally do the promised reread before committing to anything but
In post 4583, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: IT's probably just Bingle/Sheep/Furtive.
this solve actually feels pretty good to me imo

Bingle is the tough one because a lot of his opinions feel really grounded and town-motivated but if we are truly actually T-T the kinda fluffy non-committing from him feels scummy to me

like he says he wants to partner hunt outside of us today but it feels like all he's doing is arguing with me and virtually every other player doesn't receive any scrutiny from him at all
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4604 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Alisae »

You're going to have to sell me on the Bingle part of that solve because I really liked his posts today
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4605 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Alisae »

He also declared Mayor which I think isn't something that wolves want to do here?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4606 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am

In post 4603, GuiltyLion wrote: @Alisae - I still really really want to finally do the promised reread before committing to anything but

Bingle is the tough one because a lot of his opinions feel really grounded and town-motivated but if we are truly actually T-T the kinda fluffy non-committing from him feels scummy to me

like he says he wants to partner hunt outside of us today but it feels like all he's doing is arguing with me and virtually every other player doesn't receive any scrutiny from him at all
I like it too. there's an outside chance of STD, but I've got townreads on you UNOwen and SK, and a ??? read on Ali who I struggle to read on good days and is buddying me but it also making good points and why would scum Ali be defending Furtive from me right now? It makes zero sense.

So for me, I like my solve too and now it's having the energy to sell others on it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4607 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 4603, GuiltyLion wrote: like he says he wants to partner hunt outside of us today but it feels like all he's doing is arguing with me and virtually every other player doesn't receive any scrutiny from him at all
ig this is true
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4608 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I liked some of his posts too I'm not sold on it

ultimately the one liner would be I don't see what he's really doing to help town win

but yeah I'm not effort posting right now so that will come later
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4609 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4592, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4565, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Yo, talk to me about Furtive. Where is your furtive read and if it's town right now, why?

I'm running on pure anger and frustration at this point and people need someone to have any level of WIM so here I fucking am.
It's lean town, for non-specific reasons that have built up over time. Generally I feel that he's been approaching the game uninformed, trying to reevaluate. Not like he has a specific gameplan. The "accidental lies" stuff with the minutes for example, I guess it's the "too blatant to be scum" argument but I think it also seemed more like town who genuinely convinced himself that his version of events was what happened and didn't bother to check.

I liked the SleepyKrew push too, because in retrospect I think it was the correct play at the time. Although that assumes scum didn't have a way to play around it, which maybe they did, in which case it would be terrible. So actually that's not a good reason to view him as town.

Meh. I guess I don't actually have a strong case that he's town but I also don't see the scum argument. He was really fishy in the last game I played with him and got wrongly killed for it and in HotD I remember he had some pretty wild takes too. His vibes seem similar to those games to me?
So here's my thing. I literally hydra'd a game as scum with Furtive right before this one. Furtive knows how to play scum, they did it with me so this concept that he looks this way as town, he knows he looks that way.

it's not only not outside his range, but he's playing up into it.

I mean look at the Meowth wagon stuff. It's ridiculous and comical but it's making people townread him so he's doing it.
If this is suggesting (offensively) that I'm scum playing in a confused/confusing way to look town, or playing deliberately badly or whatever, I never did this in the game I hydraed with LLD in.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4610 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:31 am

In post 4608, GuiltyLion wrote: I liked some of his posts too I'm not sold on it

ultimately the one liner would be I don't see what he's really doing to help town win

but yeah I'm not effort posting right now so that will come later
my bingle read is very PoE but also, Bingle's bad fucking mechanics arguments day 1, Bingle's stances on the Xof and Ircher votes. Why isn't Bingle a bigger presence this game...

Like I just sort of like him for scum content with how the game is going.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4611 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:32 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4603, GuiltyLion wrote: @Alisae - I still really really want to finally do the promised reread before committing to anything but

Pretty sure you said you townread me...
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4612 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:32 am

In post 4609, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4592, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4565, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Yo, talk to me about Furtive. Where is your furtive read and if it's town right now, why?

I'm running on pure anger and frustration at this point and people need someone to have any level of WIM so here I fucking am.
It's lean town, for non-specific reasons that have built up over time. Generally I feel that he's been approaching the game uninformed, trying to reevaluate. Not like he has a specific gameplan. The "accidental lies" stuff with the minutes for example, I guess it's the "too blatant to be scum" argument but I think it also seemed more like town who genuinely convinced himself that his version of events was what happened and didn't bother to check.

I liked the SleepyKrew push too, because in retrospect I think it was the correct play at the time. Although that assumes scum didn't have a way to play around it, which maybe they did, in which case it would be terrible. So actually that's not a good reason to view him as town.

Meh. I guess I don't actually have a strong case that he's town but I also don't see the scum argument. He was really fishy in the last game I played with him and got wrongly killed for it and in HotD I remember he had some pretty wild takes too. His vibes seem similar to those games to me?
So here's my thing. I literally hydra'd a game as scum with Furtive right before this one. Furtive knows how to play scum, they did it with me so this concept that he looks this way as town, he knows he looks that way.

I mean look at the Meowth wagon stuff. It's ridiculous and comical but it's making people townread him so he's doing it.
If this is suggesting (offensively) that I'm scum playing in a confused/confusing way to look town, or playing deliberately badly or whatever, I never did this in the game I hydraed with LLD in.
It's suggesting (non-offensively) that you have the capability of pretending to be something you're not for a mafia game which we did do in ELO when we pretended to have hydra dissonance and play good cop bad cop with the thread.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #4613 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:33 am

In post 4611, furtiveglance wrote:

See here it is again.

IF YOU SCUMREAD FURTIVE, YOU MUST BE SCUM.

Honestly the OMGUS is killing me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4614 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4611, furtiveglance wrote: Pretty sure you said you townread me...
most of that was because I don't see you as partnered with Alisae
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

but if Alisae is TOWN then all the shading me and cageyness of furtive's own Ali read from the start of the day has a very different look
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:35 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 4599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: So here's my thing. I literally hydra'd a game as scum with Furtive right before this one. Furtive knows how to play scum, they did it with me so this concept that he looks this way as town, he knows he looks that way.

Yeah his positioning on meowth was bad.

Idk, I was ready to vote park furtive when I didn't get elected because I assumed it would be because he had lied about his vote so I'm definitely open to the furtive scum world. I'll have a think on it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:35 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4613, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4611, furtiveglance wrote:

See here it is again.

IF YOU SCUMREAD FURTIVE, YOU MUST BE SCUM.

Honestly the OMGUS is killing me.
No, it's GuiltyLion showing inconsistency.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:35 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4616, UNOwen wrote:
In post 4599, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: So here's my thing. I literally hydra'd a game as scum with Furtive right before this one. Furtive knows how to play scum, they did it with me so this concept that he looks this way as town, he knows he looks that way.

Yeah his positioning on meowth was bad.

Idk, I was ready to vote park furtive when I didn't get elected because I assumed it would be because he had lied about his vote so I'm definitely open to the furtive scum world. I'll have a think on it.
I voted for you.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:37 am

Post by UNOwen »

And I appreciate it!
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #4620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 4568, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4501, SleepyKrew wrote: If you want to get a furtive lim, that’s what you’re going to have to do. (I’m not talking about convincing me specifically, but the town as a whole. A furtive lim does not seem easy to achieve at the moment)
Okay, you motivated me. I'm going to need help, but I'm gonna kick this game back to active and kill the apathy in it at the same time.

What is your furtive read?
I still had my stupid little townread on him before your current exchange with him but you can ignore that; I'll sheep you. Will also sheep you if you decide we need to vote Alisae today.
(a miselim today making tomorrow ELO is why I was questioning your confidence level)
To be clear: quack
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #4621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 4012, SleepyKrew wrote: I’m honestly willing to bank on Pooky’s strong townread of LLD.
:bear: I'm completely fine with ignoring Pooky's townread on furtive though :bear:
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 4620, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 4501, SleepyKrew wrote: If you want to get a furtive lim, that’s what you’re going to have to do. (I’m not talking about convincing me specifically, but the town as a whole. A furtive lim does not seem easy to achieve at the moment)
Okay, you motivated me. I'm going to need help, but I'm gonna kick this game back to active and kill the apathy in it at the same time.

I still had my stupid little townread on him before your current exchange with him but you can ignore that; I'll sheep you. Will also sheep you if you decide we need to vote Alisae today.
(a miselim today making tomorrow ELO is why I was questioning your confidence level)
Why are you playing so passively? Is it your nature?
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

I think agreeing to sheep another player no matter what when we're at 9 players with 3 scum is very dumb if you're town
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #4624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 4622, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 4620, SleepyKrew wrote:

Why are you playing so passively? Is it your nature?
usually
In post 4623, furtiveglance wrote: I think agreeing to sheep another player no matter what when we're at 9 players with 3 scum is very dumb if you're town
I townread her, she's a better player than me, another better player than me also strongly townread her. good enough for me

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”