osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 114, osuka wrote: i just skimmed this game before work and it makes negative sense

ill read everything more attentively later but i doubt itll make any more sense
At the risk of agreeing with you.....I uh, kinda agree.

I fear Ice is being used as mis-elim bait, they do have a style that gets them in hot water, and you kinda get that after playing a few games with them.

I kind of feel Bianco would and should know that.
should i be offended? you should always agree with me

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 137, usesPython wrote: Yeah but like Drew is saying Bianco is scum for going after what Drew considers limbait, my point is that I think scum have the biggest
incentive to properly scumhunt since it prevents a lim from their own team while also getting rid of a threat and gives them +town.
?????????????

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by osuka »

bianco is townposting

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by osuka »

gut says aureal-bianco is tvt as of page 7

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 168, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh God, we are in the intense mech speak portion of the game?

Someone bring back rvs.
at the risk of agreeing with you, i uhhhhhh kinda agree

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by osuka »

hpe can be nulltown for now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by osuka »

im fighting a really strong urge to iso black before i'm done catching up for reasons that will become apparent soon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 189, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 187, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 185, Black wrote:
In post 184, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Is this one missing something?
Yeah...this wagon as it rides on by you

Wanna jump on?
No. Tell me, both of you, why it and others should.
Don't be such a spoil sport.

Hop on now for guaranteed excitement and intrigue!*

*excitement and intrigue not guaranteed
quality shitpost

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 226, usesPython wrote: Having said that though, there's a very specific scumtell to multiball that can still be used D1. We'll reveal it towards the end of the dayphase instead of right now to see if anyone falls for it

-Nameless
quoting this for posterity

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 290, Black wrote:
In post 287, usesPython wrote:
In post 282, Kokichi Oma wrote: I thought you were bragging in one game that you never flipped scum before? Unless you have an alt i'm not aware of I guess. Either way you're scum here.
Black's been scum in Newbie 2111, Newbie 2113, Newbie 2116. It's basically a meme at this point that Black can't roll town in Newbie games
I'm the self-proclaimed Newbie Scum Queen
well then you clearly need to up your scumgame if you wanna hang in the open queue with a red role pm, because this isn't gonna cut it

your entire iso is fucking air. there's not a single question that leads to anything, a single bit of meaningful analysis, or any pressure at all coming from your slot.
VOTE: black
E-2

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by osuka »

normally i'd townread oma for making the exact points i wouldve made because there's no real reason to do that if you're scum in a reg setup, but seeing as this is a multiball and there actually probably is a reason for scum to do that, i'm not sure how i feel about it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

and while i realize most of it is "gut feeling", it's really things like 305 that make me go "huh"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 308, usesPython wrote: Actually wait I just realized I only have experience with scum!Black and she's giving off her usual vibes.

VOTE: Black

-A
piss poor

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 323, Black wrote:
In post 322, usesPython wrote:and?
I mean you said my vibes are the same in "all the other games" you've played with me. It was literally just one. And if you are seriously using meta on one game as the basis for your vote then I definitely SR that
In post 322, usesPython wrote: What specifically is bad about the approach?
Trusting someone without making an educated decision yourself. Also I think your flip flop here from defending me to pushing me with Kokichi is sus
✨scumposting✨

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

wait holy shit we can post emojis now you guys

this is a game changer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by osuka »

it's 2023 and i'm excited for proper unicode support, what the fuck is this world

Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Black »

In post 409, osuka wrote:
In post 282, Kokichi Oma wrote: I thought you were bragging in one game that you never flipped scum before? Unless you have an alt i'm not aware of I guess. Either way you're scum here.
Black's been scum in Newbie 2111, Newbie 2113, Newbie 2116. It's basically a meme at this point that Black can't roll town in Newbie games
well then you clearly need to up your scumgame if you wanna hang in the open queue with a red role pm, because this isn't gonna cut it

your entire iso is fucking air. there's not a single question that leads to anything, a single bit of meaningful analysis, or any pressure at all coming from your slot.
E-2
I'm the Scum Queen. I never said my town game was any good. It's pretty trash actually
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Black »

So maybe lower your expectations?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 342, Black wrote: I'm most sus of Python over this. I can kinda see this angle from Kokichi and HPE, I'm not really sure about Bianco as a player, but I don't see this push coming from town!python at all

VOTE: python
lol

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 416, Black wrote:
In post 409, osuka wrote:

E-2
I'm the Scum Queen. I never said my town game was any good. It's pretty trash actually
yeah well not that your town game matters because i really don't think you're town in this game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by osuka »

my expectations are through the fucking floor already

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 349, Black wrote:
In post 347, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 341, Black wrote: It doesn't really feel like I've found my footing in this game and I seriously can't believe there's a meta wagon on me rn
Upset on the reasons you are caught, or just upset being caught?
Slightly annoyed because this is the first time I've ever seen someone get pushed on meta alone, and it's me, and I'm town. So yeah that's annoying
meta is a valid reason to be pushed. i've been shitpushed for 20 pages straight with straight lies and angleshooting and i got fairly tilted but i don't think there's anything here that warrants annoyance yet, and that's particularly rich coming from me of all people

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 355, Black wrote: The more I think about the meta wagon the more I'm not liking it from Kokichi. It seems like a convenient way to turn his RVS vote on me into something serious. It's also something I can't really defend myself against because meta arguments are pretty subjective

It would make sense for Kokichi to come into our second game together wanting me dead. I was able to see through his little town disguise in Death Note at the end, and it led to us winning the game in a situation where town was destined to lose. I feel like that could have caused him to view me as a threat here

Likelihood of scum on my wagon probably goes something like Kokichi > python > Bianco? > HPE
so now you're targeting someone else in the wagon because the python push didn't stick?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 366, Black wrote: It's not a great theory and almost impossible to prove, but it's a thought I had when thinking about who scum might be on my wagon and why they would want me limmed over meta
if you're town, and that's a big if, this is exceptionally narrow thinking. why would you restrict yourself to scumhunting people who are in your wagon AND wanting to exec you over meta? there's nothing objectively wrong or intrinsically AI about either of those things so you're almost completely pulverizing any chance you have of getting anything substantial right out of the gate

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 372, Black wrote:
In post 371, usesPython wrote: Yeah but then it loses them even more town points if you flip town. Unless you just slipped?
Do you actually think I'm getting flipped off of a meta case today? Because I don't, and I guarantee you Kokichi doesn't either. He ends D1 with a net gain in town points, and doesn't lose any until I flip town
this is dumb. why would it matter what anyone reads kokichi like at the end of d1 if it's not that slot about to get exec'd? even if you said it might matter because of nightkills, that STILL doesn't matter because the flip happens before the night so, you know, what the fuck?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”