Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 546, Pink Ball wrote: Black, is the lack of contribution something you expect that comes exclusively from scum?

I understand what Shea is doing towards me, but I don't seem to get why do you want more from me in particular
In post 548, Pink Ball wrote: What I mean is: I know I'm being scummy, so I get that I can get scumreads in a superficial level. From what I've heard about you (and from what I've seen to this point), you're not a superficial player.
I think certain scum players would handle the start of a game exactly like you did. Poking in to appear present without providing hardly anything game progressing. I'm just trying to figure out if you're that type of scum player or not
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes that’s what I mean when I say that I understand getting scumread, but from you in particular seems like hiding behind an easy scumread instead of actually trying to solve a difficult slot
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

From other games I’ve read with you on it, you seem to be more up to the challenge
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

I can't solve slots that aren't here. That's why I've been asking you for more
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Black »

In post 552, Pink Ball wrote: From other games I’ve read with you on it, you seem to be more up to the challenge
Which one comes to mind here? I'll be happy to explain the differences
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 519, Black wrote:
I liked FA's entrance and her thoughts felt like they were coming from a genuine solvey place, however I started to doubt that after reading some of what Klick put down about her. Klick has a couple of good points about why he thinks FA is scummy here even if they aren't very strong. Like they seem like things that would make Klick sus of FA but not necessarily things that could get others onboard. FA's whole reaction to the Klick push was to discredit it and then jump on Dragon for following it and I feel like this could be interpreted as her going for an easier target
"discredit"

where did I discredit klick's push on me I want you to specifically point out to what you mean when you use that word cause all I did was clarifying to him why what he sees is not scum indicative of me while completely acknowledging what he was seeing without any confrontation

also my vote/scumread on dragon eater is not because of
him agreeing with klick

its because I think he is not, in reality, agreeing with klick, I think he is actually faking reading/following what he wrote about me and just went on sheeping someone who expressed town reading him on their scum read.

why?

truthfully mostly
gut feeling
about how he jumped on that read. but also cause in my head klick made a link between my play here and what he saw before while dragon eater cant make such link in their head like them.

I really think he saw klick posting a meta read and without questioning "is this meta sufficient" or "is this even making sense" sheep it, while klick's doubting himself on forming the meta read before, suggests he is unlike dragon eater and was evaluating that link.

hence I think dragon eater is an opportunistic scum who is using the tr that was expressed on them to steer behind klick on this linked read
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:44 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 554, Black wrote:
In post 552, Pink Ball wrote: From other games I’ve read with you on it, you seem to be more up to the challenge
Which one comes to mind here? I'll be happy to explain the differences
Death Note
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:45 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 553, Black wrote: I can't solve slots that aren't here. That's why I've been asking you for more
A slight scumread on a slot that isn’t here is taking a stance though
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Black »

In post 557, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 553, Black wrote: I can't solve slots that aren't here. That's why I've been asking you for more
I never said I wouldn't take a stance. I'm not sure where the confusion is here. I didn't like your entrance and I wanted to pressure you to do more stuff to make it easier to confirm/deny my read

Re: Death Note. Can you explain how I felt like I was "up to the challenge" of finding scum there but not here?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Pink Ball »

To be less cryptic, Black, I’m not scumreading you. There’s a certain excitement towards you because you’re allegedly one of the best newbies this place has seen for a while. From what I have read, I understand the hype, but I want to get a grip on who will hide behind the “Black is so good” rethoric instead of trying to sort you directly. I think that if you are scum, your partners will eventually make it obvious, and if you’re scum, there will be pocketing involved. At this point I’m inclined to the latter, with a certain player in my mind trying to do the pocketing
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

@black like I need you to actually make a list of all times/instances you accuse me of "discrediting" klick. cause that's a very specifically weird word to describe our interactions as in no context I talked about what he was doing and was basically explaining what he did not see from my meta.

why did you use that word?

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 558, Black wrote:
In post 557, Pink Ball wrote:
I never said I wouldn't take a stance. I'm not sure where the confusion is here. I didn't like your entrance and I wanted to pressure you to do more stuff to make it easier to confirm/deny my read

Re: Death Note. Can you explain how I felt like I was "up to the challenge" of finding scum there but not here?
About Death Note and other games: to give a graphic explanation, in that game it seemed like you had multiple tabs open and processing everything at the same time, changing focus constantly, looking for the correct answer in a sea of alternatives.

Here you seem to have less processing power.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 561, Pink Ball wrote: Here you seem to have less processing power.
Blame T-Bone for starting the game on a Saturday - I was high all weekend

I can at least understand where your read is coming from now, thanks for providing that
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Black »

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote: @black like I need you to actually make a list of all times/instances you accuse me of "discrediting" klick. cause that's a very specifically weird word to describe our interactions as in no context I talked about what he was doing and was basically explaining what he did not see from my meta.

I read your #555 and looked over the Klick interaction again. I think "discredit" is the wrong word. It felt like you were trying to tell Klick he was wrong about you in the first post you made responding to him () but after looking back it reads more like you had issues with Klick's reasons (ie: copying reads, approach to the game)
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:06 am

Post by Black »

In post 559, Pink Ball wrote: There’s a certain excitement towards you because you’re allegedly one of the best newbies this place has seen for a while.
This is false. I think I'm really good at being scum but I have
a lot
of work to do with my town game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:12 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 563, Black wrote:
In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote: @black like I need you to actually make a list of all times/instances you accuse me of "discrediting" klick. cause that's a very specifically weird word to describe our interactions as in no context I talked about what he was doing and was basically explaining what he did not see from my meta.

I read your #555 and looked over the Klick interaction again. I think "discredit" is the wrong word. It felt like you were trying to tell Klick he was wrong about you in the first post you made responding to him () but after looking back it reads more like you had issues with Klick's reasons (ie: copying reads, approach to the game)
so? I know he is wrong and I tried to explain why

how is that a reason for you to scum read me - or to describe it as discredit or something like that? Are you retracting that read of yours?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

I still dont know what he meant with copying reads part btw cause I didn't do that in any context in this game and klick still didn't respond to that part.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:15 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 564, Black wrote:
In post 559, Pink Ball wrote: There’s a certain excitement towards you because you’re allegedly one of the best newbies this place has seen for a while.
This is false. I think I'm really good at being scum but I have
a lot
of work to do with my town game
Your "a lot to work with my town game" it's still better that other newbies around, and my point is that people will be playing around you.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Black »

In post 565, Frozen Angel wrote: how is that a reason for you to scum read me - or to describe it as discredit or something like that? Are you retracting that read of yours?
I don't scumread you, I'd say you're pretty close to null atm
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 562, Black wrote:
In post 561, Pink Ball wrote: Here you seem to have less processing power.
Blame T-Bone for starting the game on a Saturday - I was high all weekend

I can at least understand where your read is coming from now, thanks for providing that
And I think I understand where your read is coming too then: you have been providing a lot more than me with the same excuse I have. Seems to be you projecting on me, expecting that even if I don't have the time, I should have more presence.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Black »

In post 569, Pink Ball wrote: And I think I understand where your read is coming too then: you have been providing a lot more than me with the same excuse I have. Seems to be you projecting on me, expecting that even if I don't have the time, I should have more presence.
Keep in mind I didn't know you didn't have time for this game when I originally sus'd you. Once you mentioned you were busy I was more than willing to give you the time you need to get your footing here

Anything else you want to talk about before you tell us what you think of other players?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Firebringer »

Not gonna be here probably today or tomorrow. Got work and feeling under weather.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:36 am

Post by kuribo »

I don't think Pink is nearly as scummy as he was in the game we played together a few weeks back, which is really saying something because PB was a third party that game and I let the rest of the town talk me out of pushing him day 1.

This game is weird, Mala and I both feel there's this bizarre vibe in this game where it seems like people are sidestepping me like some of y'all just don't want the smoke and hassle of arguing with me on day 1. This isn't necessarily directed at anyone in particular, more of a "general feel" of the game.
In post 516, Feysal wrote: In this game, scum do not have fake claims. They get real roles assigned to them from the same pool as town every morning. It says here that the roles are not granted to them though, and that left it ambiguous in my mind whether they would even be told what they were. I could just about imagine a game where scum would need to keep track of which roles town had claimed during previous days, maybe even making up a fake claim and pretending it had been assigned to a dead player on the days they did not claim it themselves. Getting ahead of that might have been beneficial, but as already stated, it does not work.
Right, so one thing to keep in mind is that if you, say, get a neighbor role with someone else and you both actually get the role, then you're essentially masons because you're confirmed town to one another.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 572, kuribo wrote: This game is weird, Mala and I both feel there's this bizarre vibe in this game where it seems like people are sidestepping me like some of y'all just don't want the smoke and hassle of arguing with me on day 1. This isn't necessarily directed at anyone in particular, more of a "general feel" of the game.
I'm also trying to shake that feeling because it's not like I've been in town this weekend anyway. Idk. Day one is generally dogshit for me.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 570, Black wrote: Keep in mind I didn't know you didn't have time for this game when I originally sus'd you.
But as I said, I expected that you would not come to the most superficial conclusion possible and point it out in the thread. What I mean is, "Pink Ball is not contributing, must be scum" is too superficial coming from a player that I expect more. Do you think the problem here is that my expectations are too high?
In post 570, Black wrote: Anything else you want to talk about before you tell us what you think of other players?
I didn't say it directly before, but since we're both here right now: I think the player that is trying to pocket you is Titus.

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”