Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 212, tris wrote: why does everyone think that post is towny?
I don't think think a particular post from hellbrooks is towny per se (though I'm sure I could dig in and better understand my own feeling here.) I think what's townie from brooks is the free wheeling vibe. There is a transparency of to her posting that reads to me like clearly saying things off the top of your head, which is a quality I generally associate with being town because you aren't afraid to say the wrong thing. Admittedly, I think brooks is cool and I'm susceptible to being too easily charmed by friendlies.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 216, Meuh wrote: But if Fire knows they aren't particularly good at reading you, wouldn't it then make more sense for them to be reserved on their feeling on you? Isn't it natural for them to decide to wait for something more substantive before outing the read completely, because of this track record?
I'm just more surprised they had a feeling worth expressing at that point in the first place.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 83, fireisredsir wrote: actually yk i think maybe it is meaningful

VOTE: skitter

:bangbang:
?
i think it's meaningful because i think it's a stretch for you to believe this specifically:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like
i think its v plausible that the post would ping you. i think that you'd recognize it as a potentially ping-y post as either alignment bc you're able to do that. but i think the way you talked about it feels like making it into a bigger deal than it is and overjustifying

if you had just said "this post pings me because it feels a little anxious", yeah sure i can agree. but adding on the bit about her being afraid of a real wagon is like... really? you think ausuka would really be that afraid of an rvs wagon in like post 6?

so my thought process on seeing it was thinking that a world where you knew the post was ping-y but maybe didn't quite know why and still decided to come up with something to connect point a and b felt more like something you'd do as scum than something you'd do as town

maybe this is dumb and just a case of you seeing something different in the post than i do and me arrogantly thinking my read on it is the more reasonable one and so therefore you're more likely to be scum

but also scum skitter misreads tone in jokey posts etc etc

idk its not that significant of a read but it was like the first real thing i noticed and i was feeling it in the moment
I was p clear that it was vibes, but i was asked for elaboration twice, so i attempted to articulate what was bothering me. I do think thay in the process of writing it out i figured out what was pinging me, and that may have been why it sounded overexplained. I'm trying to pay more attention to these things (it worked really well in the thing mafia ...m)

Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...

I don't really like your vote on me tbh, it feels like a stretch. I'm aware that you admitted it was a stretch

Also i think ausuka's reaction is kinda icky regardless

VOTE: Skitter
The culmination of all of these takes feels just very meh, I'm moreso getting "this is the logical assumptions to take from what's been posted" than real feelings on the game.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 150, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 145, skitter30 wrote:
In post 129, fireisredsir wrote: also tbh imo you probably felt like you had to go out of your way early to use the word ping so that i would locktown you
No and this is also a stretch
In post 146, skitter30 wrote: Or at least feels like you're trying to scumread that post
ok i thought it would be really obvious that add on was a joke tho so hm
Did not read that as a joke fwiw
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 222, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 203, Ausuka wrote:
In post 201, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 191, Ausuka wrote: I don't understand what you're talking about
You're saying there is a difference, and I asked to elaboratable that point because i dont understand how anyone could read the post i quoted differently ... and well here we are.
Who said anything about 'regardless of alignment'? If you roll scum, against a player you just played scum with, is it really so ridiculous to think maybe you would try and see if you could use that to your advantage at some point?
You said star was "planning" to use it against you. I guess it just feels a bit like circular logic to me. I asked regardless of alignment because the alignment is actually a really important thing to consider when weighing a person's criticisms against you, but you seem to be working from a start and end point of star!scum.
hypothetical scenario

~Micro 1078 Mafia Private Topic~

skygazer:
omg wow i'm scum i love being scum
meuh:
Hi I am Meuh
meuh:
this will be fun :twisted: do you have any thoughts on the playerlist?
skygazer:
um sure! hellbooks is like my bestie. and uh i just finished a game with ausuka where we were scumbuddies
meuh:
uwu wow that's cool anything we can use?
skygazer:
well in the mafia pt ausuka seemed frustrated at getting scumread for bad reasons. so if she gets pushed i can use that maybe
meuh:
Wow skygazer ur so smart I wanna be like you when I grow up

(Also i'm pretty sure i already said that i thought the accusation by skygazer fit unnaturally which is why i didn't think it was town but okay)
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 207, skitter30 wrote: - has that affected your read on me?
- i'm having a hard time understanding your approach to sky here ngl
Not really? I guess it's anti associative for people to go after the same person if that's what you're trying to say but I'm not going to try and preflip asosciative on page 9
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 166, Skygazer wrote:
In post 151, skitter30 wrote:
In post 143, Skygazer wrote: i think my day one gameplan is to figure out who is townier between skitter/ausuka and sheep them
Pick me, pick me!
What do u think abt ausuka's reaction to my vote
see above i think she has a tendency to get bothered by being scum as scum read for the wrong reasons and im kind of seeing a lil bit of that

in my head she kind of plays it cooler as town but i havent played with town ausuka in years so grain of salt or whatever
Ausuka got a bunch of heat in the dance game I played with her for reacting too strongly to an early push so I don't really think this is accurate tbh. Not sure if Ausuka also does it as scum but imo her reaction is at worst NAI and at best town indicative here
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:39 am

Post by tris »

In post 221, Meuh wrote:
In post 218, tris wrote:
In post 216, Meuh wrote:
In post 116, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
In post 81, fireisredsir wrote: id rather not elaborate yet bc it's sort of one of those things that is dependent on a pattern of behavior and it's a little early to call out exactly what ive seen so far and how it compares to my expectations bc it's a sort of small sample of posts and maybe im wrong and saying it allows him to adjust. ill tell u later tho shhh
what the fuck is this? either you have something or you don't. if you do, then you should just point it out and if you don't and it's "dependent on a pattern of behavior" then you shouldn't come off so strong because then you'd just make whoever it is you're talking about very acutely aware of the fact that you're watching them closely. this is either horseshit disguised as townposting or just kind of stupid, but i can't immediately tell which
Like, on the one hand, this is kind of a BS reason from fire...the reason it is BS being that fire has a mediocre track record of reading me correctly and I've kind of barely done anything this game yet.

Osuka jumps in and attacks its vagueryness...which is not only the wrong reason to dislike that fire post, it's worth about as much as the poop he wants to put in my pants (not much). Fire can be vague, but the "oh I have a VP read from nothing" is the actual sus part.
But if Fire knows they aren't particularly good at reading you, wouldn't it then make more sense for them to be reserved on their feeling on you? Isn't it natural for them to decide to wait for something more substantive before outing the read completely,
because
of this track record?
that wasn't the reason fire gave for holding it back.
Hmm?
I mean the justification Fire gave is wanting a larger sample size (I think interpreting this as wanting something more substantive is fair?) to see if a pattern held up. Or are you saying that Fire not wanting to out the read because of their track record was not reasoning given? Which like yeah it wasn't, but I don't have a hard time believing that it could still be a factor.

Fire gets thoughts on Baltar -> Fire gets a bit of doubt about it because of past record (either consciously or more of a subtle doubt because of those past games) -> Fire decides to be careful with their reads and wants an extra set of posts to get a stronger feeling

Is not an unlikely chain of events to me and I don't think Fire having doubts on their ability to read Baltar will be inherently voiced.
alright. that's fair
In post 225, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 212, tris wrote: why does everyone think that post is towny?
I don't think think a particular post from hellbrooks is towny per se (though I'm sure I could dig in and better understand my own feeling here.) I think what's townie from brooks is the free wheeling vibe. There is a transparency of to her posting that reads to me like clearly saying things off the top of your head, which is a quality I generally associate with being town because you aren't afraid to say the wrong thing. Admittedly, I think brooks is cool and I'm susceptible to being too easily charmed by friendlies.
ha! yeah. i do agree i think about the broader posting. and also about the possibility of being charmed.
In post 227, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 83, fireisredsir wrote: actually yk i think maybe it is meaningful

VOTE: skitter

:bangbang:
?
i think it's meaningful because i think it's a stretch for you to believe this specifically:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like
i think its v plausible that the post would ping you. i think that you'd recognize it as a potentially ping-y post as either alignment bc you're able to do that. but i think the way you talked about it feels like making it into a bigger deal than it is and overjustifying

if you had just said "this post pings me because it feels a little anxious", yeah sure i can agree. but adding on the bit about her being afraid of a real wagon is like... really? you think ausuka would really be that afraid of an rvs wagon in like post 6?

so my thought process on seeing it was thinking that a world where you knew the post was ping-y but maybe didn't quite know why and still decided to come up with something to connect point a and b felt more like something you'd do as scum than something you'd do as town

maybe this is dumb and just a case of you seeing something different in the post than i do and me arrogantly thinking my read on it is the more reasonable one and so therefore you're more likely to be scum

but also scum skitter misreads tone in jokey posts etc etc

idk its not that significant of a read but it was like the first real thing i noticed and i was feeling it in the moment
I was p clear that it was vibes, but i was asked for elaboration twice, so i attempted to articulate what was bothering me. I do think thay in the process of writing it out i figured out what was pinging me, and that may have been why it sounded overexplained. I'm trying to pay more attention to these things (it worked really well in the thing mafia ...m)

Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...

I don't really like your vote on me tbh, it feels like a stretch. I'm aware that you admitted it was a stretch

Also i think ausuka's reaction is kinda icky regardless

VOTE: Skitter
The culmination of all of these takes feels just very meh, I'm moreso getting "this is the logical assumptions to take from what's been posted" than real feelings on the game.
yep.
In post 229, Ausuka wrote:
You're saying there is a difference, and I asked to elaboratable that point because i dont understand how anyone could read the post i quoted differently ... and well here we are.
Who said anything about 'regardless of alignment'? If you roll scum, against a player you just played scum with, is it really so ridiculous to think maybe you would try and see if you could use that to your advantage at some point?
You said star was "planning" to use it against you. I guess it just feels a bit like circular logic to me. I asked regardless of alignment because the alignment is actually a really important thing to consider when weighing a person's criticisms against you, but you seem to be working from a start and end point of star!scum.
hypothetical scenario

skygazer:
meuh:
Hi I am Meuh
meuh:
skygazer:
um sure! hellbooks is like my bestie. and uh i just finished a game with ausuka where we were scumbuddies
meuh:
skygazer:
well in the mafia pt ausuka seemed frustrated at getting scumread for bad reasons. so if she gets pushed i can use that maybe
meuh:

(Also i'm pretty sure i already said that i thought the accusation by skygazer fit unnaturally which is why i didn't think it was town but okay)
but like, why wouldn't this be something she wouldn't have in her head if she were town as well?
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:40 am

Post by tris »

i lightly want to townread meuh
here's what it says
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 232, tris wrote: but like, why wouldn't this be something she wouldn't have in her head if she were town as well?
It probs would be, and the aim to do it as scum would be to look town

I didn't think she would apply it so eagerly in this situation - it felt forced in to me
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:51 am

Post by tris »

hmm. it doesnt seem particularly forced to me. is that elaboratable?
here's what it says
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Meuh »

Spoiler:
In post 179, skitter30 wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
In post 180, Skygazer wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done
In post 185, Ausuka wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
In post 186, Ausuka wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 186, Ausuka wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:
In post 185, Ausuka wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:56 am

Post by hellbooks »

Serious voice alert!!!! I had a seizure this morning, which has never happened before, so I'm not sure of what my capacity to post. I'm chillin in the ER right now. I'm feeling extremely tired and my head doesnt feel all together right now. I think you should expect me to take a break from this game for maybe today and tomorrow. I'm alright though and things are almost certainly going to be fine so don't worry about me. TY!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok i was going to elaborate but looking at her iso again I'm actually not sure if my interpretation of the interaction was correct - if she was trying to force it in she probably would have said it before i started asking about her read. It's not that hard for scum to think they'll be asked about their reasoning but it would be unreasonable for her to only say it when she was asked twice

I still think it's possible that she was like opportunistically using it, because I still feel like the jump of my post being 'scumreads on me are BAD and i am MAD' rather than 'i don't have a lot of response i can make to being called awkward' felt ??? but yeah idk sorry

pedit: oh no I hope you get better soon brooks <3 no pressure, silly mafia game is less important
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:59 am

Post by tris »

oh! good luck! see ya later

p-edit: responding to hb
here's what it says
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Meuh »

Oh wow sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon!! :heart:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 229, Ausuka wrote:
hypothetical scenario

skygazer:
meuh:
Hi I am Meuh
meuh:
skygazer:
meuh:
skygazer:
meuh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so real
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:08 am

Post by tris »

In post 122, Ausuka wrote:
In post 115, VP Baltar wrote: I find the fire, skitter, ausuka, osuka group has something off and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like a series of overreactions that contribute to the next. To be fair to ausuka, she's just kind of there, so would love her take on those other three specifically.

Hellbrooks is maybe millennial.
I'm kind of, uh, I don't know the word for it but this game is just like

"wow ausuka is SOOOO awkward lol she must be scum"

"lol that's just ausuka lmao"

like what do i do with that really
hold on, is this the post people are saying is ausuka being scummy for overreacting to being scumread? because here she was being prompted to characterize the discussion around her. and saying she doesn't know how to respond to it. doesn't feel like she's reacting strongly to it. its more passive.
here's what it says
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:10 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 210, Meuh wrote:
In post 208, Meuh wrote:
In post 97, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 89, osuka wrote:
In post 81, fireisredsir wrote: id rather not elaborate yet bc it's sort of one of those things that is dependent on a pattern of behavior and it's a little early to call out exactly what ive seen so far and how it compares to my expectations bc it's a sort of small sample of posts and maybe im wrong and saying it allows him to adjust. ill tell u later tho shhh
what the fuck is this? either you have something or you don't. if you do, then you should just point it out and if you don't and it's "dependent on a pattern of behavior" then you shouldn't come off so strong because then you'd just make whoever it is you're talking about very acutely aware of the fact that you're watching them closely. this is either horseshit disguised as townposting or just kind of stupid, but i can't immediately tell which
it's definitely kind of stupid but i was just having fun sorry :<

i appreciate your feedback however i am satisfied with my current level of elaboration of my take on baltar!!
I was about to vote for Fire after rereading this post, but turns out I already am! :joy_cat:
The specific wording of "my take on Baltar" bothers me, it doesn't feel like the way someone actually talks about their reads?
if it makes you feel any better i used that word choice specifically bc i wasn't talking about my reads

i was talking about what i had said up to that point, which is different

i can see how making a distinction between the two is not exactly the towniest-looking thing in the world but oh well it is what i meant to say
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:10 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 209, tris wrote:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote: Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...
what is the difference between being afraid of the wagon and being anxious?
Afraid is a more extreme word. I think a person can be anxious (i.e. have some negative emotion abt it) withoht getting to the level of being afraid
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:11 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 214, tris wrote: VOTE: skitter
?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:13 am

Post by tris »

In post 244, skitter30 wrote:
In post 209, tris wrote:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote: Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...
what is the difference between being afraid of the wagon and being anxious?
Afraid is a more extreme word. I think a person can be anxious (i.e. have some negative emotion abt it) withoht getting to the level of being afraid
ok well then why would she be anxious about it?
here's what it says
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:13 am

Post by fireisredsir »

re: my ability to read baltar, i think it's better than he's saying it is, we just had a rough start but it's gotten better!! meuh is maybe possibly right about me subconsciously doubting myself but shhhh
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:13 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 237, hellbooks wrote: Serious voice alert!!!! I had a seizure this morning, which has never happened before, so I'm not sure of what my capacity to post. I'm chillin in the ER right now. I'm feeling extremely tired and my head doesnt feel all together right now. I think you should expect me to take a break from this game for maybe today and tomorrow. I'm alright though and things are almost certainly going to be fine so don't worry about me. TY!
sending lots of love! glad you're alright and hope you get lots of rest
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:14 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 217, tris wrote: @skitter: what didn't you like about ?
Had a similar thought as me as ausuka but somehow ending with me being scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”