Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:14 am

Post by tris »

In post 245, skitter30 wrote:
In post 214, tris wrote: VOTE: skitter
?
i don't like the reads you've been making. they dont follow natural for me.
here's what it says
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:15 am

Post by fireisredsir »

i like the trisposting lately i think it feels like she's poking at things she's genuinely interested in and wants to pull them apart a lil and solve them

i am somewhat conflicted on meuh bc i have gut scumread a few posts but i also like the things she's saying about skitter. i will think on this

gotta go again bye
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:17 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 227, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote:
In post 127, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 83, fireisredsir wrote: actually yk i think maybe it is meaningful

VOTE: skitter

:bangbang:
?
i think it's meaningful because i think it's a stretch for you to believe this specifically:
In post 79, skitter30 wrote: There's a little too much of a real 'don't wagon me!!!!' vibe to this post that i don't like
i think its v plausible that the post would ping you. i think that you'd recognize it as a potentially ping-y post as either alignment bc you're able to do that. but i think the way you talked about it feels like making it into a bigger deal than it is and overjustifying

if you had just said "this post pings me because it feels a little anxious", yeah sure i can agree. but adding on the bit about her being afraid of a real wagon is like... really? you think ausuka would really be that afraid of an rvs wagon in like post 6?

so my thought process on seeing it was thinking that a world where you knew the post was ping-y but maybe didn't quite know why and still decided to come up with something to connect point a and b felt more like something you'd do as scum than something you'd do as town

maybe this is dumb and just a case of you seeing something different in the post than i do and me arrogantly thinking my read on it is the more reasonable one and so therefore you're more likely to be scum

but also scum skitter misreads tone in jokey posts etc etc

idk its not that significant of a read but it was like the first real thing i noticed and i was feeling it in the moment
I was p clear that it was vibes, but i was asked for elaboration twice, so i attempted to articulate what was bothering me. I do think thay in the process of writing it out i figured out what was pinging me, and that may have been why it sounded overexplained. I'm trying to pay more attention to these things (it worked really well in the thing mafia ...m)

Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...

I don't really like your vote on me tbh, it feels like a stretch. I'm aware that you admitted it was a stretch

Also i think ausuka's reaction is kinda icky regardless

VOTE: Skitter
The culmination of all of these takes feels just very meh, I'm moreso getting "this is the logical assumptions to take from what's been posted" than real feelings on the game.
Those are indeed my real feelings on the game

What do u think abt ausuka ?

Also i'm finding your content kinda lacking
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 am

Post by skitter30 »

Like do you have any feelings or thoughts on the content that i posted? What does 'this is the logical assimptions to take from wjat's been posted' even mean here? Like why do you think these aren't my 'real feelings'?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:19 am

Post by tris »

In post 249, skitter30 wrote:
In post 217, tris wrote: @skitter: what didn't you like about ?
Had a similar thought as me as ausuka but somehow ending with me being scummy
looks to me like their thought was a different thought from yours. just about the same post
here's what it says
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 236, Meuh wrote: However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
I'm not great at remembering details of games, especially when it's been a minute. I have a vague recollection of Ausuka feeling attacked that game and being kind of bummed out. Which isn't really the vibe I've had this game.

To your point about nitpicking...I would actually agree I'm nitpicking here. Trying to understand a person's thinking is helpful to me. I wouldn't say I scum read Ausuka here. I don't think what she's saying about sky is super strong, but I wanted to untangle WHY she was saying that and see if there is authentic depth to the thought process. I'm trying to untangle the ball of people around ausuka because I think that's where the most interesting stuff in the game is happening, and understanding ausuka is pretty key to that.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:22 am

Post by tris »

In post 250, tris wrote:
?
i'll try to provide an overall summary later.
here's what it says
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 179, skitter30 wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
In post 180, Skygazer wrote:
In post 177, Ausuka wrote: I think you were planning to use that at some point and jumped at the opportunity even when it didn't fit all that well

The post i made was like maybe somewhat defensive but the idea that I wouldn't say something like that as town is pretty ???

I also think when you said I was great at town, you didn't really believe that and were saying it because it was conducive to a d1 push on me, and that's backed up by you seeming to have like no idea about my town game and admitting as such.
So you think sky came into this game planning to push you? Not sure how else to understanf the first paragraph
thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 184, Ausuka wrote:
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done
In post 185, Ausuka wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
In post 186, Ausuka wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
In post 187, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 182, VP Baltar wrote: Ausuka, why do you think sky in particular would come after you?
I feel like words are being put in my mouth here? Is it really that unusual to have ideas of how you might push people you have some history with if you roll scum against them?
You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
In post 190, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 188, Ausuka wrote: No, there is a difference between coming onto the game with an intention to specifically target a player, and having ideas of things you might used against them based on your history together.
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused
In post 189, VP Baltar wrote:
How else should a person read this?

Pedit: hrm
In post 191, Ausuka wrote: I don't understand what you're talking about
In post 192, skitter30 wrote:

I think that if you come into a game having just been scum with someone, and then you roll scum against them, I think it's very plausible you have ideas of how to use that against them?
Well, how convinced are you that sky is scum here?
In post 193, skitter30 wrote:
>.>

OOOOOOOOOF this string of posts
Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
- How am i sittijg on the sidelines? I started the ausuka push?

- Where am i nudging ausuka towards townreading sky?

- i asked ausuka abt her sky read b/c her statement abt 'sky was planning to read me this way' only makes sense if she was accusing sky as being scum, and she didnt seem to convinced oc that read yet, so there was a disconnect there that i was trying to understakd. And even so that approach doesnt make sense ...

- town!ausuka is a *very* interestkng take and i'd loke to hear a lot more abt it, in particular in relation to how she's expecting sky to read her. Can yoy talk more abt this?

Tbh a lot of this is kinda ~words~ that doesnt align with the content of my push so uh i'd like you to elaborate more please
Show
Hiatus once more.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:24 am

Post by tris »

id like to say that i have a good impression of how vp baltar has engaged with ausuka
here's what it says
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 242, tris wrote:
In post 122, Ausuka wrote:
In post 115, VP Baltar wrote: I find the fire, skitter, ausuka, osuka group has something off and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like a series of overreactions that contribute to the next. To be fair to ausuka, she's just kind of there, so would love her take on those other three specifically.

Hellbrooks is maybe millennial.
I'm kind of, uh, I don't know the word for it but this game is just like

"wow ausuka is SOOOO awkward lol she must be scum"

"lol that's just ausuka lmao"

like what do i do with that really
hold on, is this the post people are saying is ausuka being scummy for overreacting to being scumread? because here she was being prompted to characterize the discussion around her. and saying she doesn't know how to respond to it. doesn't feel like she's reacting strongly to it. its more passive.
I mean it's reductive and doesnt describe what was actually happening
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:25 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 246, tris wrote:
In post 244, skitter30 wrote:
In post 209, tris wrote:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote: Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...
what is the difference between being afraid of the wagon and being anxious?
Afraid is a more extreme word. I think a person can be anxious (i.e. have some negative emotion abt it) withoht getting to the level of being afraid
ok well then why would she be anxious about it?
Well scum don't like being wagoned, i don't think town care as mich
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 256, tris wrote:
In post 250, tris wrote:
?
i'll try to provide an overall summary later.
Kk
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

Hope everything is ok hellbooks
Show
Hiatus once more.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:29 am

Post by tris »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:

thats how i took it ya which is weird to me bc i think the last thing i'd wanna do as scum is get into a 1v1 with town ausuka
In post 178, Skygazer wrote: i think there's a p strong difference between me remembering you have a really strong town game and me not remembering what your town meta is like
I think after coming back and seeing that after three years of neither of us playing on this site, my scum game is incredibly different to how it used to be, town skygazer probably interacts with my meta very differently to what you have done

You're the one who essentially said "I think you came into this game with this attack planned." I'm putting zero words into your mouth.
Why would you have a bag of tactics to use against a player if it wasn't pre-planned? Is that how you play as town, with strats to manage different players you have a history with, regardless of their alignment?

I'm confused

>.>

Skitter sitting on the sidelines and just casting shade and nudging Ausuka towards the Sky scumread is definitely concerning to me (confirmation bias? who's that?). Asking Ausuka how convinced she is of Sky being scum both serves a purpose for scum and is a really odd question for town? I don't really see the thought process that leads you to believe that's a particularly relevant question.Also I just think Ausuka's town. The logic she's using here is slightly iffy but I can 100% see a townie and more specifically town!Ausuka make the conclusions being made here.
I dislike Baltar's towards Ausuka up to these posts in general. Stuff like feels more like picking at things that are slightly illogical than genuine curiosity at Ausuka's alignment, but picking at those things, if I recall correctly, is what Baltar tends to do. However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
- How am i sittijg on the sidelines? I started the ausuka push?

- Where am i nudging ausuka towards townreading sky?

- i asked ausuka abt her sky read b/c her statement abt 'sky was planning to read me this way' only makes sense if she was accusing sky as being scum, and she didnt seem to convinced oc that read yet, so there was a disconnect there that i was trying to understakd. And even so that approach doesnt make sense ...

- town!ausuka is a *very* interestkng take and i'd loke to hear a lot more abt it, in particular in relation to how she's expecting sky to read her. Can yoy talk more abt this?

Tbh a lot of this is kinda ~words~ that doesnt align with the content of my push so uh i'd like you to elaborate more please
this meuh post did feel like more of a stretch to me than others
here's what it says
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

I mean most of her posts feel stretch-y, yeah
And that one doesnt really reflect what i've been saying either so ...

I can see meuh scum here
Show
Hiatus once more.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:37 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Feel better brooks!
YOUR AD HERE

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:40 am

Post by tris »

In post 259, skitter30 wrote:
In post 242, tris wrote:
In post 115, VP Baltar wrote: I find the fire, skitter, ausuka, osuka group has something off and I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like a series of overreactions that contribute to the next. To be fair to ausuka, she's just kind of there, so would love her take on those other three specifically.

hold on, is this the post people are saying is ausuka being scummy for overreacting to being scumread? because here she was being prompted to characterize the discussion around her. and saying she doesn't know how to respond to it. doesn't feel like she's reacting strongly to it. its more passive.
which part of it is like that? is it the word awkward instead of anxious? the second line is pretty much exactly what osuka said.
In post 260, skitter30 wrote:
In post 246, tris wrote:
In post 209, tris wrote:
In post 144, skitter30 wrote: Also no, i don't think she was *afraid* of the wagon at all, but this post had a lot of anxious vibes and that's ehat pinged - i don't think town would be anxious, and that was a strange clause at the end ...
Afraid is a more extreme word. I think a person can be anxious (i.e. have some negative emotion abt it) withoht getting to the level of being afraid
but like, an early rvs wagon with no actual justification doesn't mean much. when im scum, i actually kind of like having an rvs wagon on me. its fun. i dont know if ausuka feels like that, but i don't think she would be very bothered by it.
here's what it says
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:46 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 266, tris wrote:
In post 259, skitter30 wrote:
In post 242, tris wrote:

which part of it is like that? is it the word awkward instead of anxious? the second line is pretty much exactly what osuka said.
In post 260, skitter30 wrote:
In post 246, tris wrote:
In post 209, tris wrote:
but like, an early rvs wagon with no actual justification doesn't mean much. when im scum, i actually kind of like having an rvs wagon on me. its fun. i dont know if ausuka feels like that, but i don't think she would be very bothered by it.
For the first bit:
'Wow ausuka is soooo awkward lol she must be scum'
Nobody said she
must
be scum - that's overreacting to something that nobody said

I don't like that that was her major response to people talking abt her until prodded more

For the second bit:
Idk, that was the vibe i got from the 'let me live!!!!!!' part. I don't think town says that, and i think it's more likely to come from scum

(Not being able to quote partial quotes on mobile is super annoying)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

i like meuh's posts and i think she's town

i think the 'must be scum' thing was like a pretty mild exaggeration all things being considered
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:50 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 253, skitter30 wrote: Like do you have any feelings or thoughts on the content that i posted? What does 'this is the logical assimptions to take from wjat's been posted' even mean here? Like why do you think these aren't my 'real feelings'?
For me it's that your opinions there felt boilerplate and would be what a scum player would see as the most reasonable takes to post from looking at the game, but I think a townie genuinely trying to analyse the game tends to stray from those opinions. From my own experience playing scum, it's a general tendency to cling onto those surface level scummy things that are posted because even if they promote your agenda, the reasonableness of those reads is something you can fall back on. Even if you're wrong on Ausuka being scum, you can go back and say "hey, but Ausuka
was
scummy". This is exactly what I did the last game I played. Ausuka had a strong reaction to a push and I took advantage of this to further cast doubt on her because I knew it was reasonable to and I wouldn't catch too much backlash for it. I can see your approach here aligning with my own scumgame quite well and it makes me uneasy.
A townie trying to look at the game and genuinely scumhunting will question themselves when seeing general "scummy" behaviour and often come out of it thinking this behaviour wasn't scummy in the first place. All of those opinions you had within that post fit that same purview of being able to fall back on their reasonableness, while that's not how a townie thinks. A townie's view of the game deviates from the general assumptions people tend to make in a way I don't really see in your posting. I don't think any of those opinions like individually make you scum but as a collection, none of them have that townie quirkiness that a lot of reads have. I don't think I'm explaining this super well but that's how I felt there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 255, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote: However, I still feel like the dance game and Ausuka being town there would be seeping in the way he engages with her, which I know has been the case for myself and Fire has also mentioned it. Feeling kinda meh here
I'm not great at remembering details of games, especially when it's been a minute. I have a vague recollection of Ausuka feeling attacked that game and being kind of bummed out. Which isn't really the vibe I've had this game.

To your point about nitpicking...I would actually agree I'm nitpicking here. Trying to understand a person's thinking is helpful to me. I wouldn't say I scum read Ausuka here. I don't think what she's saying about sky is super strong, but I wanted to untangle WHY she was saying that and see if there is authentic depth to the thought process. I'm trying to untangle the ball of people around ausuka because I think that's where the most interesting stuff in the game is happening, and understanding ausuka is pretty key to that.
Okay yes I like this
Understanding thought processes is the #1 thing to do when sorting and the way that fits into your actions clicks
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ok that makes a lot more sense actually. I think that post is townie

(Although i don't really agree with the 'my feelings are boilerplate' bit - if that were the case, i don't think so many people would be objecting to them or telling me ot's *unreasonable*)

(Also i think i'm generally a p reasonable person as either alignment ...)

@meuh
Show
Hiatus once more.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:03 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Meuh, is your ausuka townread mostly based on meta from that dance game?
YOUR AD HERE

Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:04 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 236, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm confused

>.>

1. How am i sittijg on the sidelines? I started the ausuka push?

2. Where am i nudging ausuka towards townreading sky?

3. i asked ausuka abt her sky read b/c her statement abt 'sky was planning to read me this way' only makes sense if she was accusing sky as being scum, and she didnt seem to convinced oc that read yet, so there was a disconnect there that i was trying to understakd. And even so that approach doesnt make sense ...

4. town!ausuka is a *very* interestkng take and i'd loke to hear a lot more abt it, in particular in relation to how she's expecting sky to read her. Can yoy talk more abt this?

1. That comment specifically was what was "sitting on the sidelines". Nudging Ausuka, who's the center of attention at the moment, into taking a stronger stance on Sky irked me. Getting Ausuka to take a harsher stance could make Sky take one in return or even give more momentum or credence to a Sky push. Your general position in the game isn't what I was talking about when referring to the sidelines, it was at that moment in particular.

2. I said scumreading. I think you were trying to make Ausuka lean harder into the scumread.

3. That's fair actually

4. Ausuka's response to the push reminds me a LOT to the early push on her in the dance game, where she was town. The intensity of it, the feelings around it, the counter-scumread on someone who was scumreading her...
Unless Ausuka is very good at replicating this set of feelings and reactions as scum (she might be, I've only played once with her and she was town), to me this just lines up very well with her town game and the general stance she held when a lot of people were questioning her and the lack of backing down felt right.

Pedit: Section 4 should answer this heehee
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Meuh »