Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

yea
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

We're starting to stagnate. I don't think we're discussing anything new at this point.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Black »

So let's yeet Klick and see what happens?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 4552, Black wrote: So let's yeet Klick and see what happens?
Still waiting for your PoE
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Klick »

How about no?
I'm not even top wagon
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Klick »

I feel like there are legitimate issues with Titus' current mindset that are just kind of being ignored by a few people

Something particularly bothering me is that she is insistent on expressing a Shea townread for reasons that Shea himself has said are not valid methods of townreading him. There's no reevaluation or reconsideration from it, just continued insistence and finding ways to justify her position rather than evaluating it.

That's the case throughout today. She is trying to shove through her depiction of the game using brute force. Her potential scum are all the lowest hanging fruit she could possibly have - myself, Dunn, and then one of {STD, GIF, Drixx}. This is the safest possible position for someone who has no interest in evaluating her reads and every interest in pushing through an agenda.

There's no paranoia of Shea, who has a very strong scum game.
There's no paranoia of Firebringer, who has a very strong scum game.
There's no paranoia of Frozen Angel, who has a very strong scum game.
These are apparently the three 'obvious town' who she is basing her PoE on, along with the players who appear to be mech-clear. There's no real concern that one of these players could be getting past her. Because she's not actually attempting to solve for them - it's more convenient to call them town for now, and then when I flip town they're still there to stir up suspicion on in the later phases of the game. Because after all, they have really strong scum games, right?

It's really hard for me to believe that Titus has gotten to her current mindset through a genuine attempt at solving that isn't particularly surface-level.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 4553, Pink Ball wrote:
Still waiting for your PoE

FB
FA
Titus
GiF
Klick
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

VOTE: Titus
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 4555, Klick wrote: I feel like there are legitimate issues with Titus' current mindset that are just kind of being ignored by a few people

Something particularly bothering me is that she is insistent on expressing a Shea townread for reasons that Shea himself has said are not valid methods of townreading him. There's no reevaluation or reconsideration from it, just continued insistence and finding ways to justify her position rather than evaluating it.

That's the case throughout today. She is trying to shove through her depiction of the game using brute force. Her potential scum are all the lowest hanging fruit she could possibly have - myself, Dunn, and then one of {STD, GIF, Drixx}. This is the safest possible position for someone who has no interest in evaluating her reads and every interest in pushing through an agenda.

These are apparently the three 'obvious town' who she is basing her PoE on, along with the players who appear to be mech-clear. There's no real concern that one of these players could be getting past her. Because she's not actually attempting to solve for them - it's more convenient to call them town for now, and then when I flip town they're still there to stir up suspicion on in the later phases of the game. Because after all, they have really strong scum games, right?

It's really hard for me to believe that Titus has gotten to her current mindset through a genuine attempt at solving that isn't particularly surface-level.
I get the sense that Titus isn't putting a ton of effort into this game. It seems like she is dealing with IRL stuff and has retracted/second-guessed a lot of what she has put down. It's not like she has strong reasons for anything she's doing, or at least that's the vibe I'm getting. It feels more like checked-out townie with a bit of ego preventing them from admitting this. Idk though. Like I keep saying I'm having a hard time reading Titus. You are both in my lim pool. You just happen to be more charismatic and I think that will be the deciding factor in these competing wagons
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Klick »

If she isn't putting in effort and doesn't have strong reasons for what she's doing, why is she throwing her weight around like her reads have authority?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Klick »

(My answer to that is that she has an agenda that supersedes reads)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4555, Klick wrote: I feel like there are legitimate issues with Titus' current mindset that are just kind of being ignored by a few people

This is absolutely lying on FA. I reached out multiple times on FA and her reactions to me. To claim I haven't been sorting FA is ludicrious. I still have FA in my PoE, even if I have her as likely town.
I lowered my townread on Fire due to being stale, but he's likely town.
Shea's reactions have given me no reason to doubt him. We've been in sync on quite a few things that are unlikely to come from scum. If you seriously try to argue that Shea!scum treats me the way you have is absurd.

This is why I say you object to being boxed in.

If I flip, you're going to call me dumb wrong or pocketed (unless you're copped) rather than vote Dunn because you can't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 4559, Klick wrote: If she isn't putting in effort and doesn't have strong reasons for what she's doing, why is she throwing her weight around like her reads have authority?
In post 4560, Klick wrote: (My answer to that is that she has an agenda that supersedes reads)
Would you accept ego as a possible reason? Like if Titus is just town, that would be the reason right?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4370, Titus wrote: The last scum is StD, GiF or remotely Drixx.

This game is solved...why won't people think?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4558, Black wrote:

I get the sense that Titus isn't putting a ton of effort into this game. It seems like she is dealing with IRL stuff and has retracted/second-guessed a lot of what she has put down. It's not like she has strong reasons for anything she's doing, or at least that's the vibe I'm getting. It feels more like checked-out townie with a bit of ego preventing them from admitting this. Idk though. Like I keep saying I'm having a hard time reading Titus. You are both in my lim pool. You just happen to be more charismatic and I think that will be the deciding factor in these competing wagons
I resent the implication of not putting in effort. I'm not clear and it's hard to focus but it's hard to fight with 3 votes down and half the town not valuing the evidence (VCA and setup) that condemns Klick.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Klick »

In post 4562, Black wrote:
In post 4559, Klick wrote: If she isn't putting in effort and doesn't have strong reasons for what she's doing, why is she throwing her weight around like her reads have authority?
In post 4560, Klick wrote: (My answer to that is that she has an agenda that supersedes reads)
Would you accept ego as a possible reason? Like if Titus is just town, that would be the reason right?
Yes, I think that's 100% correct.
I think there's a realistic chance of this being town Titus with an incredibly inflated confidence in her own surface-level read on the game.
I don't think it's more likely than her just being scum. But this is the possible world I see where Titus would be town.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Klick »

If Titus is town, I think she isn't thinking particularly hard about her reads because she feels that the things she is pushing for will be best for the result regardless of the alignments of the people who die in the process.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 4535, Klick wrote:
In post 4515, Klick wrote:
In post 4509, Titus wrote: @Klick Part 1- Him applies to Fire not Drixx. Please respond properly rather than twisting.
I misinterpreted what you said because it wasn't clear. Please respond properly rather than twisting. Which has essentially been your approach to every single response you've made to me in this day phase, fwiw.
@Part 2 - It's not about specifics. It's the amount.
Ok

How many things did you get wrong in this game that you wouldn't have gotten wrong if you were scum, and which specific things are they
And 
why
 is that the case
What about your scum play means that you wouldn't do that as scum.

You're avoiding the point of most of the questions I ask you.
In post 4517, Klick wrote:
In post 4510, Titus wrote:
In post 4508, Klick wrote:
In post 4502, Titus wrote: Literally std confirms jailkeeper.

Scum aren't going to have a block too.
In post 4503, Titus wrote: Unless you think StD is my partner, there's no way I am scum.
You getting STD's role card does not in any way impact the likelihood that scum have a blocking ability.
Yes it does. No safe claim.
You're going to have to be more clear! This doesn't mean anything to me
I'm assuming I'm just never going to get a response to these
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4567, Klick wrote:
In post 4535, Klick wrote:
In post 4515, Klick wrote:
In post 4509, Titus wrote: @Klick Part 1- Him applies to Fire not Drixx. Please respond properly rather than twisting.
I misinterpreted what you said because it wasn't clear. Please respond properly rather than twisting. Which has essentially been your approach to every single response you've made to me in this day phase, fwiw.
@Part 2 - It's not about specifics. It's the amount.
Ok

How many things did you get wrong in this game that you wouldn't have gotten wrong if you were scum, and which specific things are they
And 
why
 is that the case

You're avoiding the point of most of the questions I ask you.
In post 4517, Klick wrote:
In post 4510, Titus wrote:
In post 4508, Klick wrote:
In post 4502, Titus wrote: Literally std confirms jailkeeper.

Scum aren't going to have a block too.
In post 4503, Titus wrote: Unless you think StD is my partner, there's no way I am scum.
You getting STD's role card does not in any way impact the likelihood that scum have a blocking ability.
Yes it does. No safe claim.
You're going to have to be more clear! This doesn't mean anything to me
I'm assuming I'm just never going to get a response to these
This is serious? Thought it was grandstanding.

The mods would never give scum a role that forces a CC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Klick »

Considering I'm not the only person that questioned it, it's incredibly presumptuous to say me saying that and then quoting it again was 'grandstanding'.

I'm pretty sure games frequently run that have town and equivalent/very similar scum roles. Try again.

Also
And
why
is that the case
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

>rand chance of eating a nk
No na to interfere with
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I’m p sure the setup is designed in such a way that all scum roles are dangerous to claim, given that they get fakeclaim every day
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4571, GuyInFreezer wrote: I’m p sure the setup is designed in such a way that all scum roles are dangerous to claim, given that they get fakeclaim every day
isn't any persistent role not only dangerous to claim but a death sentence in this setup?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Klick
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Mon May 01, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I don't like klick fight with Titus.
Titus looks much better in this than Klick.

Is klick still town lean, yeah.
But this is getting ridiculous.

Shea to answer ur earlier question of why i am strong townreading Titus i think she is trying to solve this game with her setup strategy, i think she is trying best to work with town to get the best results for us and i think she believes what she is saying even if i don't understand it all the time. I think scum Titus would be more willing to let town do w/e here instead of fighting for her strat of game. Maybe voice it but not push it so strongly or care about trying to get everyone on her page. It wouldn't be worth it to her to ensure we follow her strategy if she is scum unless she saw a huge benefit of leading us down a really bad path which i don't see where that is.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”