Micro 1080: Brass and Shrapnel - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:12 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 116, JasonWazza wrote: Yeah no this is a they are telling the truth as scum, but the truth don't make sense if you look at the possible PM's, outside of them having basically scum slipped.
im so confused.

how is anything i have talked about role pms alignment indictative. like from my pov, i could have done this as town, not geninuly knowing my role INFO until u said something. i knew my role name because i had to confirm it, i just didnt read any of what it is. and then from my pov, i could have done this as scum, trying to fake a townslip? but i dont understand why i would get myself in that mess in the first place knwoing you were already pressuring me

in fact, to give you more context, i didnt even know mafia goon had the rb / doc ability till i read the wiki for the 2nd time. im not saying this to give me a town cred, its just for u to move on because this is discussion that is not gonna progress us lol

-mo
Hydra of GrandpaMo and biancospino.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:16 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 74, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 67, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 50, JasonWazza wrote: Unless your an alt i don't believe we have played together, as i'm from further back then 2021, and i only recently came back :P
Oh I remembered now, I was once reading about the safehouse mechanic on the wiki and there was a reference to a game where it was used and you were in it so I read it. Was like a year ago.
In post 68, KittyTacky wrote: My read of it I mean. The game was like 10 years ago.
this is oddly specific. interesting how u can remember someone who wasnt active for over a year in a part of wiki u read from a year ago.
Why does this matter? How is this AI?
do u know what will progress us tho?

pressuring this sheep. <3

-mo
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:49 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 120, Skygazer wrote: get used to being disappointed in my play! my vote on Grandpa isn't RVS if that means anything
I never see the point of this stuff, like how does playing like this end up being fun?
In post 123, GrandpaSpino wrote: jason. i like you and i like this.

now let me fuck with you. what does supersaint do? :cop:

-mo
why would you like this if your argument is that i'm misrepresenting you (to some extent in that you are clearly implying you are town)?
In post 125, GrandpaSpino wrote: how is anything i have talked about role pms alignment indictative. like from my pov, i could have done this as town, not geninuly knowing my role INFO until u said something. i knew my role name because i had to confirm it, i just didnt read any of what it is. and then from my pov, i could have done this as scum, trying to fake a townslip? but i dont understand why i would get myself in that mess in the first place knwoing you were already pressuring me

in fact, to give you more context, i didnt even know mafia goon had the rb / doc ability till i read the wiki for the 2nd time. im not saying this to give me a town cred, its just for u to move on because this is discussion that is not gonna progress us lol
Again it comes down to you calling out 2 days as a metric for how long this game will take.

You get Vig, and think we will lim scum first day, surely you think then that it should only take 1 (unless your implying you read the part where it's possible your firing blanks, at which point you have to think about what this setup contains.)

You get Bomb, Bomb is non-standard, so i assume you at least read part of the Role PM and will have read this (Quote is from the wiki)
Bomb Role PM wrote: If you are successfully shot at night
(Blank Vig targets don't count)
, the player to shoot you will also die.
this has so many implications about killing roles, that you probably have to figure out that this game is going to be high kill count and go with 1 day as well.

Supersaint is the one that doesn't match this line of thinking, but your also less likely to be Super Saint over just being scum (average of 1.5 Super saint's in the game, chance for there to be none, also chance for there to be more) this then implying that without considering anything else other then this line of thinking, your better then a coin flip to be scum over town just based on odds.

That said also given that, i think it's better to deal with something like that at night anyway, hence the move off of the vote and trying to get information elsewhere.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:51 am

Post by T3 »

In post 93, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 86, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 83, Merlyn wrote:
In post 76, Doctor Drew wrote: Aree you just trying to divert the heat from Jason now?

What a weird thing to call out KT on.
It is weird for sure, but what heat is on Jason that they would be diverting?
Oh, I meant Jason was giving Mo some of the business.

And then Mo said 'Hey look over here at KT!'
The business eh. More like Jason has been playing a game of finding curiosities, don't see why Mo can't play it too.

Well, unless you want to make sure Jason has a spotlight to point. You sure did inject the narrative that ''the heat'' from Jason is not all smoke, otherwise why the need to divert right?

VOTE: Doc
In post 91, KittyTacky wrote: I don't think this was shading.
Yeah, that's what I mean by Drew injecting a narrative

~b
This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 126, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 117, T3 wrote:
In post 50, JasonWazza wrote: Unless your an alt i don't believe we have played together, as i'm from further back then 2021, and i only recently came back :P
Oh I remembered now, I was once reading about the safehouse mechanic on the wiki and there was a reference to a game where it was used and you were in it so I read it. Was like a year ago.
In post 68, KittyTacky wrote: My read of it I mean. The game was like 10 years ago.
this is oddly specific. interesting how u can remember someone who wasnt active for over a year in a part of wiki u read from a year ago.

-mo
???
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 2:56 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 128, T3 wrote: This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.
What do you expect them to do then exactly?

Because as a hydra they do know their alignment and can defend them based on that.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:03 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 127, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 120, Skygazer wrote: get used to being disappointed in my play! my vote on Grandpa isn't RVS if that means anything
I never see the point of this stuff, like how does playing like this end up being fun?

-mo
why would you like this if your argument is that i'm misrepresenting you (to some extent in that you are clearly implying you are town)?
In post 125, GrandpaSpino wrote: how is anything i have talked about role pms alignment indictative. like from my pov, i could have done this as town, not geninuly knowing my role INFO until u said something. i knew my role name because i had to confirm it, i just didnt read any of what it is. and then from my pov, i could have done this as scum, trying to fake a townslip? but i dont understand why i would get myself in that mess in the first place knwoing you were already pressuring me

Again it comes down to you calling out 2 days as a metric for how long this game will take.

You get Vig, and think we will lim scum first day, surely you think then that it should only take 1 (unless your implying you read the part where it's possible your firing blanks, at which point you have to think about what this setup contains.)

You get Bomb, Bomb is non-standard, so i assume you at least read part of the Role PM and will have read this (Quote is from the wiki)
this has so many implications about killing roles, that you probably have to figure out that this game is going to be high kill count and go with 1 day as well.

Supersaint is the one that doesn't match this line of thinking, but your also less likely to be Super Saint over just being scum (average of 1.5 Super saint's in the game, chance for there to be none, also chance for there to be more) this then implying that without considering anything else other then this line of thinking, your better then a coin flip to be scum over town just based on odds.

That said also given that, i think it's better to deal with something like that at night anyway, hence the move off of the vote and trying to get information elsewhere.

ah i understand now. the two days thing was me still uninformed so it should make sense that a 7v2 mountanious game would end up being played in 2 days. i also think you are overthinking it -- the oirignal context of what that quote was said was in a joke and i never took it some serious thought. like the former, i was just thinking of 2 maf and 7 vt which i knew wasnt and isnt the case and thats why i said i wasnt rlly being serious wit it -- u might just overlooking it.

and i like u and i like this because u overanalyzing shit seems towny. i dont think u are misrepresenting me. i think you are just overlooking the problem and i like that -- because it makes u from town look credible especially when u said this is ur first time back in a long time.

-mo
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:13 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 129, T3 wrote:
In post 117, T3 wrote:

-mo
???
u reminding me of my history teacher who just puts "???" all over my essays in red /black ink . stop this nonsense

-mo
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 127, JasonWazza wrote:

-mo

i mean im not saying i'm gonna play like nk15 or NM, i just mean temper your expectations for me.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:30 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 127, JasonWazza wrote: Supersaint is the one that doesn't match this line of thinking, but your also less likely to be Super Saint over just being scum (average of 1.5 Super saint's in the game, chance for there to be none, also chance for there to be more) this then implying that without considering anything else other then this line of thinking, your better then a coin flip to be scum over town just based on odds.
i forgot to continue my line of thought even more with my earlier quote but for some reason it got cut off.

i understand you though. i looked over it and thought about the mech -- we should talk more about this because i think its best for us town to come with a mech strat if possible --

i don't think there is ever a possibility of this game ending in one day at all anyways regardless of any role combinations. there are better odds of scum not being found then town not being killed during the night >> this implies town will always most likely die at night if scum plays to their wincon. for the game to end in one day it would have to be getting one scum in this day which is a 1/9 chance and for scum to die during the night which is another fractional probability. or both scum during the night which is another fractional probability. thats why out of all the games played >> most of half got till day 3 or endgame and the lowest day phase was day 2 elim. with another game having scum die during night 2 but town only won that game because scum died during night 1. its possible that both scum die but it is very unlikely and if we wanna rlly win in day 1, our wincon is to get scum out on day 1 and devise a strat depending on if the day 1 flips scum or not.

if they flip scum >>

x player target x player
x player and so on etc...

and if they flip town

then x player target x player and so on etc...

i think the general idea is that if they flip town, everyone does rotational target where player a targets player b and player b targets player c and so on and if they flip scum, we can risk for a general consensus on who shoots the scummiest person (you would always have 2 people on one person) and if we wanna have multiple scumreads / targets , we will have 2 people on another person >> this makes it so that target always dies regardless of the possible rb. the only downside is elimming the bomb . i believe scum is always inclined to claim bomb if they are being the ones targeted so they can be avoided from target but idk i need ur thoughts about this

also we should always have the scummiest person hammer fwiw

-mo
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 130, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 128, T3 wrote: This defense of his hydra partner seems off. It feels like an after-the-fact justification of Mo’s scummy behavior more than anything else.

Because as a hydra they do know their alignment and can defend them based on that.
That’s fair. I guess it’s more that Mo didn’t defend himself and instead had his hydra partner defend him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:34 am

Post by T3 »

In post 132, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 129, T3 wrote:
In post 117, T3 wrote:

-mo
???
u reminding me of my history teacher who just puts "???" all over my essays in red /black ink . stop this nonsense

-mo
What point are you trying to make
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Skygazer »

i dont like how grandpa hasnt responded to my scumreading them
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:37 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 135, T3 wrote:

That’s fair. I guess it’s more that Mo didn’t defend himself and instead had his hydra partner defend him.
m8 i already have and agreed with kitty tacky who even admits its not me tryna "divert" attention.

i already told drew that idc because jason will still continue to respond to me just like a how a reg mafia game works. u quote something, respond to it and expect a response from the person. (if you havent noticed already from this conversation that we are having about something else that is more relevant than me talking about how interesting it is for someone to call out a small detail from a year ago)

keep reading or dont say anything lol

-mo
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:38 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 137, Skygazer wrote: i dont like how grandpa hasnt responded to my scumreading them
i have been responding to 3 people at the same time. please give me some time.

i havent even payed attention to u yet. why r u scumreading me? if its not something that hasnt been said, i probably found it irrelevant to keep talking about it if someone else is talking to me about it rn
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:39 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 137, Skygazer wrote: i dont like how grandpa hasnt responded to my scumreading them
What is there to respond to?

That's just like me now saying that i scum read for example, Alianna, and just not saying anything but expecting a response anyway.

Like ok, you have an unbacked up thought, back it up with something and maybe it's response worthy.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:40 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 43, Skygazer wrote: grandpa doubling down on the usage of "ngl" is deeply concerning. why do they feel the need to keep iterating they're not gonna lie? kinda sus ngl
dude i have like reread the game just for u, and i havent seen anywhere where u scumread me other than this and u saying ur voting me

is this rlly why ur voting me rn?
-mo
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:41 am

Post by T3 »

In post 138, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 135, T3 wrote:

m8 i already have and agreed with kitty tacky who even admits its not me tryna "divert" attention.

i already told drew that idc because jason will still continue to respond to me just like a how a reg mafia game works. u quote something, respond to it and expect a response from the person. (if you havent noticed already from this conversation that we are having about something else that is more relevant than me talking about how interesting it is for someone to call out a small detail from a year ago)

-mo
Why
is the KT thing relevant to your reads and scumhunting? Is it, or is it not?
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:42 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 142, T3 wrote:
In post 138, GrandpaSpino wrote:
In post 135, T3 wrote:

-mo
Why
is the KT thing relevant to your reads and scumhunting? Is it, or is it not?
drew is saying thats scummy because i was tryna divert attention. im saying it is not because im not even calling KT out. KT agrees. this is not relevant to any of my reads nor scumhunting.
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Merlyn »

In post 119, GrandpaSpino wrote: and kt's thing. its just such a peculiar thing... i dont rlly see it more as sketch but as very interesting and should be taken into thought later on when we are doing pair associations.
In post 121, GrandpaSpino wrote:
yup. ur 100 percent right. just a cool interesting thought
So it was both...a random no big thing thought, but it was also something we should note later when we're looking for scumpairs. Uh huh?

Do you know what, I didn't even care about what you said to Kitty, it seemed like a classic early jab at someone. I only think it's weird now that you've contradicted yourself.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:43 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

actually.

it did make me dislike drew more but thats about it

idk if its enought to warrant a scumread on them. as soon as i called them out -- everyone agreed with me and wanted to scumshade drew xD

i just have to see more of their response/reaction

-mo
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:46 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 144, Merlyn wrote:
In post 119, GrandpaSpino wrote: and kt's thing. its just such a peculiar thing... i dont rlly see it more as sketch but as very interesting and should be taken into thought later on when we are doing pair associations.
In post 121, GrandpaSpino wrote:
yup. ur 100 percent right. just a cool interesting thought
So it was both...a random no big thing thought, but it was also something we should note later when we're looking for scumpairs. Uh huh?

Do you know what, I didn't even care about what you said to Kitty, it seemed like a classic early jab at someone. I only think it's weird now that you've contradicted yourself.
its not contradicting at all. me saying it should be taken into thought when doing pair associations isnt me taking a jab. its the truth. later on during day 2 or day 3 or whenver we find scum -- town is usually considering taking time to analyze the game, they will most likely find this as evidence if KT and Jason are paired together as mafia, thats if we come to that conclusion.

and it is a cool interesting thought -- i never thought someone would recall someone that deep.
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

are you new @meryln?

-mo
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:47 am

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 144, Merlyn wrote: So it was both...a random no big thing thought, but it was also something we should note later when we're looking for scumpairs. Uh huh?

I'm sorry can you run me through how this works as a contradiction in your mind?
GrandpaSpino
GrandpaSpino
Goon
GrandpaSpino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 3:50 am

Post by GrandpaSpino »

In post 148, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 144, Merlyn wrote: So it was both...a random no big thing thought, but it was also something we should note later when we're looking for scumpairs. Uh huh?

I'm sorry can you run me through how this works as a contradiction in your mind?
ur smart jason --

do you see what i am seeing?

-mo

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”