Amnesiac Mafia: The Movie! That's a Wrap!

For Team Mafia 2023 Games and Information
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 4:50 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6449, Thestatusquo wrote: I do not believe we're going to get anything of substance from drixx at this point. I never really believed but was willing to give space for it to happen.

I'm down to let you keep doing your KRAP though, but I don't think I'm going to come off drixx outside of like some miracle dump of content that has a lot of stuff in it I haven't already considered.
For me the point is more in sorting FA, but I will say I'm pretty set on Drixx being the biggest scum read I have

I'm honestly pretty comfortable with my wanting Drixx limmed, although that kinda worries me lol
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I went back to read Klick's ISO which is something I didn't really do after knowing that he's town; I remembered reading this post and wanted to come back to it:
In post 4722, Klick wrote:
In post 4717, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4685, Klick wrote: viewtopic.php?t=90488

If I am eliminated today, I strongly advise that a plan akin to the one discussed in this thread is put in place.
What do you mean by this?
The tl;dr is this: scum-favored endgame scenarios are waaay more scum-favored than is commonly accepted. Without a plan, town need to unanimously or near-unanimously agree on who to eliminate in the later stages of the game, and doing that isn't actually very feasible. Town benefits much more from sheeping behind a consensus townread determined in as unbiased a method as possible; their individual chances of hitting scum are actually pretty high, much higher than the odds of every town player coming together and agreeing on eliminating scum. I'm proposing that we prepare for that scenario in advance.
In post 4718, Pink Ball wrote: I just read that. Klick if you’re not sure about your own reads, who would you sheep?
The problem is that town has been pretty universally wrong so far in this game, at least on who they have decided to pursue as a vote. No one has a good solid scum read that is also correct.

This is a complicated question because it involves several factors like how likely the person is to be town, how likely they are to be sheeped, and how accurate they're capable of being. I think it's important that the person being sheeped is someone that first and foremost can be generally agreed upon as town on a more objective level.

In terms of dead players, I haven't looked back at what his reads actually were but I'd consider sheeping Feysal's perspective on the game.

Letting me get a more thorough solve out and then sheeping me after I flip today is probably the most practical way of doing this sort of thing, but I also have doubts about whether that would actually happen. :P
And to his last post:
In post 5163, Klick wrote: STD is never ever scum here
I think {Dunn, GIF, Pink Ball, Firebringer} contains 1 scum at most

That leaves Drixx, FA, Shea, Lovers

I think all three of those have potential
FA feels towny but it's not really like ironclad

I also think there are worlds where the Lovers are scum, they have yet to be confirmed and confirming them has inherent risk
It's not particularly likely but it's possible

I think it's worth investigating the possibility that the same 15 roles do in fact exist in this game and additional roles are fakeclaims by scum. I think dead players 'receiving' roles is evidence that one role goes to each slot in the game and there aren't more than 15. Scum could have received fakeclaim ideas. Mech players can run the numbers on potential teams of players that would have to be lying for that to be true. I think it makes more sense than the mainline narrative that there are more than 15 roles.

I apologise for contributing to this game being unpleasant at times. Most of you are lovely. I'll go back to avoiding the rest.

Peace.
I don't know if I'd sheep Klick more than anyone else in this playerlist, but there's some merit in at least taking his reads into consideration. I think Klick's scumreads have been subpar mainly because he was a little under the radar on D1 and after that he became a main wagon constantly, so his reads could've been compromised because of this. For example, his scumread on Titus could've been mainly influenced by "I know I'm town and I must be the town counterwagon built by scum". I'm then considering his last thoughts as the best way to understand what Klick's reads were, since he had nothing to hide or die for since well, he was already dead.

With that in consideration, Klick's solve looks like {GiF, Drixx, FA}, with FA being the most townie out of the bunch. I reread Klick's points on why FA could be town and they're kinda wobbly, but not incorrect. If I had to clash my reads with Klick's, he must be wrong inside {Dunn, STD} for me to take GiF out of that PoE, but now that I'm looking at StD with better eyes, {Dunn, GiF} is still the biggest dichotomy of this game, and Klick's townread on Dunn makes me wary.

Nevertheless, Drixx is part of his PoE.

I'm not sheeping Klick on GiF today, maybe tomorrow I'll give it a try.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 5:57 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm annoyed I went to the walmart in town and forgot to buy graph paper and colored pencils for my FA map

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6437, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 6435, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5712, GuyInFreezer wrote: I don't think STD/Drixx are scum together given their D1 interaction.
So that automatically pushes them lower on my priority list.
In post 6273, GuyInFreezer wrote: I mean between STD and Drixx I’m leaning on Drixx being scum more just from vibe. I forget if Drixx thinks this game is 3-men team or 4-men team but if he thinks there are 4-men team the defeatist nature wouldn’t make sense I think. But it could simply be the mood swing.
Looks like your read is:

1. Save The Dragons and Drixx are not aligned with each other
2. Drixx looks like mafia based on things Drixx is doing

And you are now saying:

3. Your read on Save The Dragons is getting stale

Interesting. I don't think this is a real thought process as it doesn't tackle #2 above and doesn't make sense in context with the way you were reading them earlier.

I don’t think this is a real thought process as this and the one below basically says that I’m not allowed to townread one side and scumread other side at the same time and that’s ????
No I didn't say that. But your read on the two was based on Drixx slot while your read on SaveTheDragons was based on their mech claim. So now your Save The Dragons read going "stale" doesn't really make sense to me.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6441, Save The Dragons wrote: i want to vote someone else but i also don't want to lose the game so i'm kind of stuck
You want to vote who?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:00 am

Post by Ircher »

I'm giving Drixx until tonight before I vote.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Im here, gonna try to iso dive the poe

if you have any questions from me I'm here for conversations
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 993, Drixx wrote:
In post 989, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 972, Save The Dragons wrote: and are scummy pop ins just to post
Reasons?

Just looking at the timestamp for those posts, it lines up with exactly when I got off work. Timing of posts is a really weak form of evidence on a short time scale. Even on a very long timescale, it's only useful if you find someone posting outside of their normal pattern, AND those posts also have independent scumminess. YMMV of course.
The thing with drixx that bugged me earlier in game and I forgot about it, till this iso dive was how he approached STD. STD wasn't giving any details about any of his reads but drixx was only concerned about STD read on him which is so out of character for a solving fact checking mindset I expect from drixx

also I remember reading this
In post 1006, Drixx wrote: Don't be sorry for scumreading anyone. It's the heart of the game. I just wanted reasons to interact with.
and feeling is this coming from a "guilty conscious" and "informative mindset"? like people subconsciously feel bad when they lie or fake stuff and that can show itself with posts like that. I was expecting solving drixx to be more aggressive or anlytical with the read and not advising them to not be sorry for having the read.

going back to first point he continued doing it:
In post 1106, Drixx wrote:
In post 1101, Save The Dragons wrote:
Kowah thinks drixx is scummy
and kind of a neutral read on feysal. I can elaborate on those if people want. I asked him to look at those two people.

Korina mentioned something about DE being town and FB being scummy but I think they've only read a few pages so far.

I will tell ceph he smells esp because he hasn't posted any thoughts yet.
So ... you refused to give any reasons for your own read, and now you come in with an ATA read?

Bro...
In post 1110, Drixx wrote:
In post 1109, Save The Dragons wrote: I meant Kowahs read
So you propose to give us the reasoning you attribute to someone we cannot actually interact with ... and want us to believe it ... but you won't give your own reasoning? \
This was his response when I questioned that
In post 1286, Drixx wrote: Mostly I've been skim reading this day one, and my notes are pretty basic at this point. I work from home now so I can check in more often than the last time I was playing in 2020, but I'm still more limited than when I played a lot in years past, so a lot of my attention has been on folks who are actively around when I am. STD got attention because there was just no reasons for anything, but that has been explained to me to be not only "normal" for them but also immutable. I'm not sure how never explaining anything leads to anywhere useful, but for now I'm putting it on the shelf to revisit later.
which I found, ok he wants space maybe he goes more analytical about it later on and he is still setting ground work.

But why did drixx drop STD read?

Like he was mainly inactive for the other 2 day phases and he comes to this day with a poe with std being a part of it and he goes this:
In post 5601, Drixx wrote: I would rope them in following order, I think: Dunn, GIF, FA, STD
while all his earlier iso was him suspecting STD

I just cant see any analytical developments in his approach with this game. This just feels like a pretty surface level approach while still insisting to try and steer the game.

I honestly don't know what to think about his later ATE
In post 5615, Drixx wrote:
In post 5609, Pink Ball wrote: This is the typical situation where the game becomes so townsided that it actually becomes scumsided because of paranoia

The fun thing is that it's the scumteam trying to convince the town that they should be more paranoid
Any town who wants to lynch me before the rest of the PoE should definitely have their heads checked. I obvtowned a bunch this game.
posts like this are actually so horrible coming from drixx. I don't think town drixx approaches this day phase with such "ego" its not like town!drixx was so impactful in the game to confidently drop this analysis on himself. I feel like this is actually more likely to come from a scum drixx trying to make people feel bad about pushing him without him believing it himself.
In post 5670, Drixx wrote: FMPOV, if we are putting Kuribo, Ircher, TSQ and PB out of the POE, then we have :

Drixx
Dunnstral, Frozen Angel, GuyInFreezer, Save The Dragons

If you think there's only 3 scum, one of the above in red isn't scum. If you think there's 4 scum, and you are okay with the assumption on the top line of this post, then there is the game solve.
I genuinely feel something is off with the poe and that not all the other 4 are scum cause some relationships don't make much sense in my head right now, but for drixx to just offer the entire poe as his scum reads and act like this is his "solve" is also really out of character for analytical town!drixx I remember.
In post 6070, Drixx wrote: I wouldn't be surprised to see PB and STD paired at this point. It would explain a lot.

The problem is that I've got literally zero to work with. There's a bunch of "oh this makes sense" combinations, but none of it has an anchor point. It clearly cannot all be true, because it results in more scum than there can be.
This is the kind of stuff I was expecting town!drixx to consider - that pb might not be town mechanically, and to actually analyse players 1 by 1. the way he did it though is more like throwing shade/distancing than actually solving though

---------------------------------------------

upon reading entire iso, I think this is drixx!scum and I don't say this cause he has heat and he is in poe. I wanna check out std next,

Based on this iso only, I kinda feel std and drixx are both scum and that's why he was pushing dragon d1 while questioning std - and why he was so self focused with std read and why how he wierdly dropped that line of thinking and then brought it back up with paranoia that std -pb are scum to distance. Like the whole moves he made to drop a read seem so calculated instead of solving.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6442, Pink Ball wrote: Same. I know I act confident but if I really were so sure as I try to depict, I would've voted already. I don't want to be held accountable if I fuck up
You know they say that all wagons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Drixx and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you try to lim another scummer, you got a 50/50 chance of hitting town. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at landing on town. Then you add Kurt Angle to the mix, scum's chances of mislimming drastic go down. See the 5 way, at Sacrifice, we got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because Drixx KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So scum team, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of getting limmed today. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go 1v1, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of limming scum. See Pink Ball, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for scum at Sacrifice.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 am

Post by kuribo »

and I mean, I'm pretty sure we're all gonna be held accountable if we fuck it up lol

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote: list is ordered

Firebringer <
Black <
Kuribo
<<
DragonEater70 <
Klick <
GuyInFreezer

Titus <
Pink Ball
Dunnstral

Feysal <
BlueSnakelet
<
Thestatusquo <<
Drixx
Frozen Angel
:)

VOTE: Frozen Angel
I added a < in front of all dead town players and two < for players who are out of poe minutes ircher who was not in list and a <<< for myself (as Im town too). this list feels really convenient for first read list without any reasons given it feels like uniform distribution of remaining poe on different parts of reads beside the very top tier which is very appealy to the "dead/out of poe town" as the very first read list.

The reason he put me as last read is cause this is after klick dropping the "meta read" on me which made me one of the heated slots who people were consciously after.

players like std are really hard to sort for me cause they don't leave much trace about their thought process with developing reads and I'm all about reading that and interpreting them but when few days pass you can get an idea of if they were trying to do calculative moves or solve.
In post 950, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 945, Drixx wrote:
In post 862, Save The Dragons wrote: pg 20
dont like drixx
I guess I don't like you either. Please feel free to make a list of reasons for the dislike though. Those in game who have played with me will likely be interested and it will give them things to chew on if they're even bothering to try and sort me today.
oof scummy response

VOTE: drixx
In post 996, Save The Dragons wrote: i might have misread your tone though

VOTE: frozen angel
In post 1004, Save The Dragons wrote: i still think drixx is scummy i guess
I'm sensing extreme distancing equity.
In post 1038, Save The Dragons wrote: but i'm also willing to vote frozen angel :thumbs up emoji:
In post 1042, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: Frozen angel
In post 1045, Save The Dragons wrote: shea how do you feel about FA
In post 1159, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1141, Frozen Angel wrote: Why do you scumread me @Save The Dragons over the people you actually engaged with/talked about who you offered scumread on to the point of advertising wagoning me like that?
i'll be honest, my vote on you was partially a reaction test to see what you'd do.

if you engaged with me +town as you've done that in a game under an alt
if you challenged me +scum as you've done that in a game as scum (Cosmos)

im still stewing on the result for certain but you pretty much did the first one

the biggest reason i sr you is because i tr klick and believed his case. the other thing is your posts seem calculated and a little performative.
honestly I town read this response from std at the time cause it felt a natural development and a fine thing to try and reaction test me with dropping his read but when you see how he was approaching other slots about voting me instead of him pushing me directly it feels like attempt was more testing water than reaction test but I still feel good about his reaction test response regardless of that response.
In post 1156, Save The Dragons wrote: @Drixx - ceph finds you scummy too lmao
I need to know, what does ceph think about drixx right now?

This post continues ...

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:46 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote: list is ordered

Firebringer
Black
Kuribo

DragonEater70
Klick
GuyInFreezer

Titus
Pink Ball
Dunnstral

Feysal
BlueSnakelet

Thestatusquo
Drixx
Frozen Angel

VOTE: Frozen Angel
Oh my fucking God
In post 1938, Titus wrote:
In post 1936, Pink Ball wrote: Whats the rule of 3??
I'm shocked you don't remember this. Anytime a scum mentions three or more slots, there's a likelihood one of them is scum. In this case, there would be a scum in the green names, a scum in the light green names, and a scum in the yellow names. This would suggest that one of my SRs on Black or Drixx is wrong. I'd likely change over to an FA/Black or Drixx/Keysal based on interactions. (I'm supposing 4 scum).

It's not absolute as the GiF partner is a decent theory. However, it could be a whiteknight pocket. Based on the rule of 3, I'd just exclude or investigate GiF after a Klick flip.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Why does a uniform distribution matter?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 6454, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6441, Save The Dragons wrote: i want to vote someone else but i also don't want to lose the game so i'm kind of stuck
You want to vote who?
FA
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:52 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6462, Dunnstral wrote: Why does a uniform distribution matter?
It's an associative tell, people do it either subconsciously (because they're faking their reads and don't want to clump all their buddies together) or intentionally to throw off suspicion of buddying/distancing

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote:
GuyInFreezer

Dunnstral

Drixx
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:55 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote: roughly ordered

Black <
Titus <
Pink Ball
Klick <
Thestatusquo <<
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel <<<
Firebringer
<
Kuribo <<
GuyInFreezer
DragonEater70
<
Feysal <
BlueSnakelet <
Drixx

again this has uniform distribution like before on different tiers. again ircher is missing.

I find it intresting his main scum read is drixx, yet both him and drixx have dragon eater so low in reads. drixx simply said scummiest iso was for dragon eater and as for why he went on how he flip flopped on his dun FB read which was stated by me and other before multiple time as our reason for scum read, while Idk why std had him so low too.
In post 1493, Save The Dragons wrote: Ok do people not think drixxs posts can easily come from scum
this is just me keeping note of this mentality, don't have any feel on either direction about this
In post 1515, Save The Dragons wrote: Drixx is happy to paint me as a reason not giver but seems uninterested in why my team is also scumreading him
In post 1629, Save The Dragons wrote: Like seriously I'm biased but this is exactly how scum in the last team mafia i played treated me they called me bad and I caught them for it. I've seen it happen in other games too. They get pissy they can't attack the argument so they attack the player in an attempt to discredit.

Drixx is scum for this reason
no actual defense by std but "I also scum read drixx" makes me feel to be more than just his personality, like he doesn't feel threatened by the scum read at slightest as it might be coming from a partner? this also can be his usual reaction to random reads as town or scum so nothing to read much here

I find it interesting how std and drixx spent almost all day 1 against each other than thinking much about others.

Again just like how drixx dropped the push on std, std dropped his push on drixx out of blue
In post 1821, Save The Dragons wrote: drixx i appreciate the bridge i'm not always right on my reads. perhaps you will appreciate this paraphrasing of my read on you, i'm not trying to stir shit up at the moment, i am content pressuring GIF for now.

kuribo, since you asked,

my problem with drixx arose when i saw a couple of posts of theirs that looked a lot like scum just kind of popping in to produce content. it's something kowahbunga noticed as well when i asked him to iso dive drixx. but i kept a lot of my thoughts to myself and gave kind of a vague case, i didn't post a logic and facts TM wall that people of the 2010s liked. i didn't want to just post stuff that drixx would have a convenient answer to (which drixx had for the minimal stuff i did present), i wanted to see what he would do under pressure.

when presented with my vague case against drixx, drixx proceeded to ad hom me in a way that Thor666 did in Team mafia 2015. Thor666 was scum trying to discredit my read on him. This has happened to me numerous other times, people deciding they don't like the fact i'm scumreading them so they present arguments that i am stupid or bad and not worth listening to. this is a reliable scumtell i have used so if drixx is town and ad homming he is caught in something that reliably catches scum for me and should be able to understand that.
I don't know what does that even mean. why would you type the first line about someone you still scum read?
In post 2324, Save The Dragons wrote: korina thinks klick is town but odd at points and ceph i think just thinks klick is town so :/ im losing my taste for it

i'd rather do klick or drixx than black or dragoneater. cephy thinks pink ball's case on de is the best thing in the game but i'm not as convinced. cephy and i both hate the black wagon

if klick picks up i might go back but for now

this proves he still was scum reading drixx or was portraying that mental read

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote:
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel

GuyInFreezer

Drixx

AHAFEOIFHASEGAIGHAOGIUFhkJB
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 7:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6465, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 893, Save The Dragons wrote:
GuyInFreezer

Dunnstral

Drixx
Frozen Angel
Drixx's iso supports this somewhat as well
In post 6346, kuribo wrote: Therefore, my analysis of Drixx is as follows: IF Drixx is scum, and IF there are three rather than four, I feel it's likely that FA and GiF are the buddies. I can't assume three instead of four because it's unsafe to do so. However, I can only elim one scum at a time and if the game ends after three instead of four then all the better. Based on Drixx's ISO, however, I don't see him being scum with STD. I don't THINK I see him being scum with Dunnstral either.
Drixx/STD may not be evident based on
Drixx's
iso, but things can become clearer with someone else's

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6466, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 1455, Save The Dragons wrote: roughly ordered

Black <
Titus <
Pink Ball
Klick <
Thestatusquo <<
Dunnstral

Frozen Angel <<<
Firebringer
<
Kuribo <<
GuyInFreezer
DragonEater70
<
Feysal <
BlueSnakelet <
Drixx

again this has uniform distribution like before on different tiers. again ircher is missing.

I find it intresting his main scum read is drixx, yet both him and drixx have dragon eater so low in reads. drixx simply said scummiest iso was for dragon eater and as for why he went on how he flip flopped on his dun FB read which was stated by me and other before multiple time as our reason for scum read, while Idk why std had him so low too.
In post 1493, Save The Dragons wrote: Ok do people not think drixxs posts can easily come from scum
this is just me keeping note of this mentality, don't have any feel on either direction about this
In post 1515, Save The Dragons wrote: Drixx is happy to paint me as a reason not giver but seems uninterested in why my team is also scumreading him
In post 1629, Save The Dragons wrote: Like seriously I'm biased but this is exactly how scum in the last team mafia i played treated me they called me bad and I caught them for it. I've seen it happen in other games too. They get pissy they can't attack the argument so they attack the player in an attempt to discredit.

Drixx is scum for this reason
no actual defense by std but "I also scum read drixx" makes me feel to be more than just his personality, like he doesn't feel threatened by the scum read at slightest as it might be coming from a partner? this also can be his usual reaction to random reads as town or scum so nothing to read much here

I find it interesting how std and drixx spent almost all day 1 against each other than thinking much about others.

Again just like how drixx dropped the push on std, std dropped his push on drixx out of blue
In post 1821, Save The Dragons wrote: drixx i appreciate the bridge i'm not always right on my reads. perhaps you will appreciate this paraphrasing of my read on you, i'm not trying to stir shit up at the moment, i am content pressuring GIF for now.

kuribo, since you asked,

my problem with drixx arose when i saw a couple of posts of theirs that looked a lot like scum just kind of popping in to produce content. it's something kowahbunga noticed as well when i asked him to iso dive drixx. but i kept a lot of my thoughts to myself and gave kind of a vague case, i didn't post a logic and facts TM wall that people of the 2010s liked. i didn't want to just post stuff that drixx would have a convenient answer to (which drixx had for the minimal stuff i did present), i wanted to see what he would do under pressure.

when presented with my vague case against drixx, drixx proceeded to ad hom me in a way that Thor666 did in Team mafia 2015. Thor666 was scum trying to discredit my read on him. This has happened to me numerous other times, people deciding they don't like the fact i'm scumreading them so they present arguments that i am stupid or bad and not worth listening to. this is a reliable scumtell i have used so if drixx is town and ad homming he is caught in something that reliably catches scum for me and should be able to understand that.
I don't know what does that even mean. why would you type the first line about someone you still scum read?
In post 2324, Save The Dragons wrote: korina thinks klick is town but odd at points and ceph i think just thinks klick is town so :/ im losing my taste for it

i'd rather do klick or drixx than black or dragoneater. cephy thinks pink ball's case on de is the best thing in the game but i'm not as convinced. cephy and i both hate the black wagon

if klick picks up i might go back but for now

this proves he still was scum reading drixx or was portraying that mental read
also

ircher was not missing from that reads list

BlueSnakelet is the ircher slot

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 2461, Save The Dragons wrote: I dunno. Dayvig makes no mech sense in this setup so I'm not weighing the reaction too heavily

But I buy it for now. I'll ask my team what they think of drixxs reaction.

UNVOTE:
can someone remind me who did the dayvig faking?
In post 5294, Save The Dragons wrote: catalyst requires someone else to target your target

i had to look it up
In post 5295, Save The Dragons wrote: just kidding it's not in the wiki
This feels particularly weird cause its explained in the role itself. maybe scum are not getting full role pms or maybe he was just lazy and didn't check the role cause scum are getting more roles (one for each scum)
this feels reaching, but these posts are really wierd

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:04 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 6470, Frozen Angel wrote: can someone remind me who did the dayvig faking?
TSQ faked the dayvig on Drixx

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:04 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6469, kuribo wrote:
also

ircher was not missing from that reads list

BlueSnakelet is the ircher slot
Oh yeah

so yeah still mark on bluesnak slot is correct (had to be << instead of <)

still suggests std has an informed mindset with how people are distributed in his early read lists.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 6471, kuribo wrote:
In post 6470, Frozen Angel wrote: can someone remind me who did the dayvig faking?
You can't prove that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Mon May 15, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 6471, kuribo wrote:
Im gonna try and look up that specific interaction.

for now, if you have any questions from me I'm more than happy to respond. I think between remaining slots both drixx and std are scum, with being way more certain about drixx with that iso.

I'm not scum and I don't want to be the low hanging fruit that be downfall of town in this game cause of my real life issues so genuinely will contribute as much as I can to elaborate stuff

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”