Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 749, skitter30 wrote: Ugh i really feel like andante is using the claim to avoid getting pushed,she feels super scummy to me
yeah I still find Andante exceedingly scummy
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 750, Invisibility wrote:
In post 746, Enchant wrote: i mistaked you with implosion

somehow
yeah so what do you think now
About what
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Andante »

Dunnstral:
In post 317, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 57, implosion wrote: Well I mean, kind of but not really. sheep is town for being the kind of thing town would try to do early and that I think would be a less natural remark for scum to make. Invis is town specifically for wagoning off "gut pingss" being a slightly brazen thing for scum to do. I also kind of want to call the "don't eat wagons" banter townish just for idk, natural banter in thread on page 2.
I agree with the sheep reasoning. I disagree on the Invisibility reasoning - I don't think that is town indicative.
In post 67, skitter30 wrote: The fact that i had had the same thought abt vizzy
This is eyebrow raising for me.
In post 79, Andante wrote:
In post 76, Invisibility wrote:
In post 72, Andante wrote: If we have a serial killer, pretty sure it's implosion based on how he's playing, it reads to me as like "hey! tr me!!! look at my effort" and sk not knowing scum team? easy to do this
how do you distinguish this from town solving?
cause it's less than 100 posts in and implosion is trying like super hard, it just screams sk to me
Why can't town try hard?
In post 103, Cephrir wrote: andante seems a bit like an exaggerated version of andante right now but idk
I agree with this
- short ISO, this is Dunn's first post, not sure I love it tbh, like, "here is me catching up, commenting on random posts, and not really adding anything to any of the thoughts

In post 318, Dunnstral wrote: I think that the above reads list makes Alianna scum. I find that townreading all the most active players is a sign that the person making the list is anti-town.
- and then this and one of the next posts is like "can't just TR the active people!!" like, generally town will be more active than scum, not sure the issue here? like, to go so far as to even screenshot the player activity stuff... like, you're not really giving any thoughts on the game, yet you're VERY aware of activity levels?? idk, seems off
In post 322, Dunnstral wrote: I actually somehow only noticed this game opened this morning and hadn't gotten around to it until tonight. Didn't realize it's been 48 hours yet.
- I think this post would’ve been fine… if it was Dunn’s first post, but after “catching up” and commenting on activity levels, feels weird, not sure if this makes dunn scum, but like with this and above, I’m not really seeing how dunn would be town and make these posts
In post 323, Dunnstral wrote: I like GuerillaWoo and would not want to see them go.
- So this is like Dunn’s first read? I’m not a fan of how earlier Dunn went after whoever for the activity reads list, but then left it at that, possibly makes Dunn and Alianna partners? Which is why Dunn seemed so passionate about that? Cause this would be Dunn’s 2nd read.. and there’s like no passion with it, but for Alianna, Dunn went as far as to screenshot the activity levels… and seemed confident in alianna scum, but then just dropped that thought? Cause the general Alianna SR was fading? Maybe…
In post 324, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 316, Alianna wrote: So we have a problem. One person is sus and there's 2-4 bad guys in the game.
If you're town your problem is that you will townread everyone for light banter and giving the bare minimum of content. You are not being skeptical enough.
- Back to like throwing shade at Alianna? Without fully pushing alianna… like Dunn’s stance in regards to Alianna feels like partners, hesitant to just full on go after alianna, but still wants the town points for an alianna scum flip…
In post 325, Dunnstral wrote: I don't like Cat Scratch Fever's posts on page 11. That's just a feeling for now though. I think GuerillaWoo is talking a lot of sense on this page.
- Again, the only “confidence” I see from Dunn is this Alianna read… these other reads… just exist, like, why are you so passionate about alianna scum, yet here “I don’t like CSF” is as far as you go..
In post 328, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 326, Alianna wrote: I'm not doing that though. The players in null are not scumleans, they are null.
If you think everybody else is town, by definition you have to think there are several scum in that set of players. They are not null - you think they have a higher than average chance of being scum.

You are describing it as null but above you say you think there are likely scum in that group, and I don't suppose you think there are scum in your town reads, so what would you call that?
- The ONLY person Dunn is really interacting with is Alianna, like, this isn’t interacting with someone you’re convinced is scum?? The last part of that feels like trying to help a partner “I don't suppose you think there are scum in your town reads, so what would you call that?” like, “hey answer this and you look towny!!”
In post 400, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 381, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 380, Dunnstral wrote: I skipped from page 5 to right above my own posts
I dunno, maybe you believe townreading active posters is generally a scumtell

But it seemed a bit strange that you would call out the reads list without having read more to know if you agreed with the reads or not
I explained my reasoning. I think it is naive to townread all the most active players, at best, and scum motivated at worst.
- So above, Dunn went “I don’t like CSF’s posting” or whatever, and here it’s like, answering in a way to get CSF to TR you, again, not how I think one would treat a genuine SR

Soooo TLDR:
I think Dunn is scum, the low activity for one feels scum indicative, and what we do have from dunn, does not feel like town trying to find scum at all. In fact, after a dunn scum flip I would look into alianna, not 100% sure the 2 are partnered, but the interactions, I don’t get why Dunn got so passionate with talking to/about alianna compared to others.

VOTE: Dunn
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:43 am

Post by Andante »

I was gonna go through all the ISOs/collect thoughts, but after the first one, I do not think Dunn is town, and I'm satisfied with voting here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

told yall I just needed some free time to get into this... but yeah, Dunn is mafia and the best vote here tyvm
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Enchant »

Okay.

VOTE: Dunn
Wizard-Mercenary

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:05 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 752, Enchant wrote:

somehow
About what
meeeeeeeeeeeee :3
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Andante »

Hey Invisibility, Dunn is mafia, want to join the votes on mafia?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Andante »

Unless you think dunn is town, then I'd love to hear it
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

look, the Dunn ISO is SHORT. I want all yall to look at it, and give some thoughts, it has been over 6 IRL days. do yall really think those 13 posts are town!Dunn? What part of them is even an attempt to find scum. I feel like even in my nonsenseness, I had actual thoughts for yall, like I've been sold on implosion as SK since the start. Dunn of there? pretty much nothing. has a few reads, lost it at Alianna TRing the people posting...

I invite yall to go look at Dunn, cause I'm pretty certain Dunn is scum (it might not be with alianna, though alianna is a good place to start looking after a dunn scum flip)

cause I'm telling you. Dunn is scum here
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 757, Invisibility wrote:

somehow
About what
Idk
Wizard-Mercenary

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Umlaut »

Dunnstral was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

I feel like the almost 0 engagement from Dunn is also scum indicative...
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 753, Andante wrote: and then this and one of the next posts is like "can't just TR the active people!!" like, generally town will be more active than scum, not sure the issue here? like, to go so far as to even screenshot the player activity stuff... like, you're not really giving any thoughts on the game, yet you're VERY aware of activity levels?? idk, seems off
questioning Dunn's read is pretty reasonable though not for this reason. I don't think it's an indicator of Dunn being more aware of the game then he lets on cuz like the activity overview takes about 1 second to read. Though yeah it is a pretty weak reason to SR someone.
In post 753, Andante wrote: why are you so passionate about alianna scum
I don't see this
In post 753, Andante wrote: Cause the general Alianna SR was fading?
In post 753, Andante wrote: Back to like throwing shade at Alianna? Without fully pushing alianna… like Dunn’s stance in regards to Alianna feels like partners, hesitant to just full on go after alianna, but still wants the town points for an alianna scum flip…
what do you make of Dunn letting off the gas but also shading?
In post 753, Andante wrote: The last part of that feels like trying to help a partner “I don't suppose you think there are scum in your town reads, so what would you call that?” like, “hey answer this and you look towny!!”
is it that partner-y to quibble over unimportant semantic stuff? Don't think that any response from Alianna would grant her much towncred anyway
In post 753, Andante wrote: answering in a way to get CSF to TR you, again, not how I think one would treat a genuine SR
I don't see this either
In post 758, Andante wrote: Hey Invisibility, Dunn is mafia, want to join the votes on mafia?
I don't think that vote has much going for it. Also weren't you wanting to vig me like five pages ago
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 761, Enchant wrote:
In post 757, Invisibility wrote:

somehow
About what
Idk
lol
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Invisibility »

yeah okay rereading Dunn's ISO it is pretty sparse. I kinda don't want to vote there right now though when the wagon is composed of very scummy and fairly scummy. Maybe tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Andante »

whatever. I literally just found the final scum last game, no one wanted to listen last game. Scum!Dunn plays exactly like this, I have never seen town!dunn barely participate in a game. this ISO screams scum. there's nothing about it that makes me think for 1 second dunn could be town, dunn isn't trying to scumhunt, dunn's posting is solely to try and appear towny.

so whatever. lim whoever idgaf, people refused to listen to me last game when I was right, and it sounds like that's how this game is going so whatever
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:35 am

Post by Invisibility »

I am hearing you out Andante. I am literally agreeing with you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

cause I'm not playing this "well andante is scummy so can't listen to her" I'm scummy? you think scum me makes the posts I've made on the last 2 pages? so when others show up and go "yeah andante is town" then suddenly you won't think I'm scummy anymore? like hello? I'm playing the game here, I went through Dunn's ISO gave my thoughts, YOU AGREE the ISO is bad. but "oh andante scummy, so she can't be right"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 768, Invisibility wrote: I am hearing you out Andante. I am literally agreeing with you
yeah exactly, but "I'm not voting there cause you are" sure makes me feel real great
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Andante »

especially after me putting in all my effort to the other game I repped into... where I was correct.... yet got completely ignored
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Invisibility »

what
In post 769, Andante wrote: so when others show up and go "yeah andante is town" then suddenly you won't think I'm scummy anymore?
what
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Andante »

what? I can just about guarantee half this PL when they show up is gonna go "ok yeah andante is town"

except now mena will go "I was gonna, but she said it so nah"

so once they go yeah she's def town! then you're gonna magically change your read/stance on my slot here? like "ok andante isn't scummy, I can vote with her since I literally agree with what she's saying"
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed May 31, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Invisibility »

why do you think I would do that