Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:17 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

if scum busses day 1 they are throwing the game for their partners
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:18 am

Post by demona »

In post 848, GrandpaMo wrote: no I wanna rush hammer here. game been dead we need more info other than u spamming the thread with your introspective thoughts. Idk what I think anymore im lost
please just don't like there's more to gain here and game being dead is very sortable like if cat scratch fever is a scums where are the partners who would be presumably trying to move the wagon? like from your perspective there really isn't anyone i wouldn't think because to me it seems like you're mainly the only one who would fit that description,
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:20 am

Post by demona »

In post 850, GrandpaMo wrote: if scum busses day 1 they are throwing the game for their partners

okay so why do you want to hammer cat scratch fever if you think there's a scums between biancospino and phir who were both on the wagon a few minutes ago,

like i don't get your itchiness here

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:21 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 800, demona wrote:
In post 797, GrandpaMo wrote: am I the only one willing to vote demona at this point lol

is this because

you are annoyed with me?

or

do you think it is likely i am a scums?
idk at this point. I think maybe first option lol sorry. yea I did initially townread u but more of urnposts recently just been filled with more introspective solving which only helps the person talking and not contribute to the overall game if that makes sense but this is irrelevant we don't gotta talk about this
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

Post by demona »

In post 851, demona wrote:
In post 848, GrandpaMo wrote: no I wanna rush hammer here. game been dead we need more info other than u spamming the thread with your introspective thoughts. Idk what I think anymore im lost
please just don't like there's more to gain here and game being dead is very sortable like if cat scratch fever is a scums where are the partners who would be presumably trying to move the wagon? like from your perspective there really isn't anyone i wouldn't think because to me it seems like you're mainly the only one who would fit that description,
also maybe just encourage the game to be less dead? without encouraging hammer,

which admittedly i tried but i don't really know how to do so, but maybe you do, could get the absent to be less so,

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 852, demona wrote:
In post 850, GrandpaMo wrote: if scum busses day 1 they are throwing the game for their partners

okay so why do you want to hammer cat scratch fever if you think there's a scums between biancospino and phir who were both on the wagon a few minutes ago,

like i don't get your itchiness here
me hammering someone doesn't mean I scumrwsd them or townrwsd them. I just wanted a hammer thats all to move the game forward. I feel like csf and spino are both two good informative votes
Phir
Phir
Goon
Phir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Phir »

In post 843, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, Phir wrote: UNVOTE:

still considering a bianco csf team
if u vote csf I will hammer btw
lol whatever at this point i dont know nor care bout your agenda. mine is finding scum.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 854, demona wrote:

which admittedly i tried but i don't really know how to do so, but maybe you do, could get the absent to be less so,
what do u think i did? it worked. and now its back to dead

don't forget im the one who initially prompted activity with my whole fiasco with the guardian angel and all that
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 856, Phir wrote:
In post 843, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, Phir wrote: UNVOTE:

still considering a bianco csf team
if u vote csf I will hammer btw
lol whatever at this point i dont know nor care bout your agenda. mine is finding scum.
im on ur side dipshit
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 am

Post by demona »

In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote: idk at this point. I think maybe first option lol sorry. yea I did initially townread u but more of urnposts recently just been filled with more introspective solving which only helps the person talking and not contribute to the overall game if that makes sense but this is irrelevant we don't gotta talk about this
i kinda assumed maybe you were just annoyed with me that's why i asked, can't say it hasn't happened before i know i can be annoying

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:24 am

Post by demona »

In post 857, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 854, demona wrote:

what do u think i did? it worked. and now its back to dead

don't forget im the one who initially prompted activity with my whole fiasco with the guardian angel and all that
eh i think making a mess of the game kinda a ??? way to do so but sure it was fun yeah,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:26 am

Post by demona »

In post 855, GrandpaMo wrote: me hammering someone doesn't mean I scumrwsd them or townrwsd them. I just wanted a hammer thats all to move the game forward. I feel like csf and spino are both two good informative votes
i am rather opposed to hammers for "information" et cetera i just want to eliminate whoever seems to be the very most likely scums to me and almost everytime i deviate from this i end up regretting it

like literally that just means eliminating someone for little reason other than there was a wagon on them

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:31 am

Post by demona »

maybe doctor drew with the 'split wagons between grandpamo and cat scratch fever' thing (which was odd to me anyway because he was the only one voting for you and not really advocating for others to do so) but like, i assume scum!doctor drew is pretty capable of creating a counterwagon like well beyond what was shown here, so seems unlikely doctor drew is partnered with cat scratch fever and was trying to create an outlet

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:32 am

Post by mykonian »

She's good at reading faces too, the cheeky thing!
She feels a bit uneasy when I'm there;
She looks at me, and seems to see
A touch of genius, a certain flair -
She might even suspect some devilry in me.

Votecount

Cat Scratch Fever (4): Meuh, Greeting, imaginality, biancospino
Doctor Drew (1): Whemestar
Demona (1): Enchant
GrandpaMo (1): Doctor Drew
Enchant (1): Cat Scratch Fever

not voting (3): demona, GrandpaMo, Phir

With 11 alive it's 6 to eliminate.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:36 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

drew started this wagon?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:38 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 861, demona wrote:
In post 855, GrandpaMo wrote: me hammering someone doesn't mean I scumrwsd them or townrwsd them. I just wanted a hammer thats all to move the game forward. I feel like csf and spino are both two good informative votes
i am rather opposed to hammers for "information" et cetera i just want to eliminate whoever seems to be the very most likely scums to me and almost everytime i deviate from this i end up regretting it

like literally that just means eliminating someone for little reason other than there was a wagon on them
Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.

Not all wagons, though. Plus even a good info wagon is a bad hammer if it's too early in the day. But I am on GrandpaMo's side that it feels like a good time to advance the game with a CSF flip (which I think will flip scum anyhow, so two birds one stone).
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:41 am

Post by demona »

In post 864, GrandpaMo wrote: drew started this wagon?
no? doctor drew voted for you even though he never really pushed you or anything, and the only other notable pushes have come from you mostly or more pressure towards cat scratch fever, like since the cat scratch fever wagon become the leading one and such

so i would think that if cat scratch fever was a scums someone other than cat scratch fever would maybe be trying to alleviate pressure, like i could see cat scratch fever's vote on enchant possibly being that, but who else?

though maybe a little frustrating to me having to talk about this now because you started pushing for hammer instead of being able to give more time for development on this front to better evaluate

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:41 am

Post by demona »

In post 865, imaginality wrote:
In post 861, demona wrote:

Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.

Not all wagons, though. Plus even a good info wagon is a bad hammer if it's too early in the day. But I am on GrandpaMo's side that it feels like a good time to advance the game with a CSF flip (which I think will flip scum anyhow, so two birds one stone).
hm, how do you feel about very recent biancospino posts?

imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:42 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 796, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 787, Meuh wrote: :lol: :lol: CSF somehow gets scummier with every post
I like this, could get behind dueling wagons of CSF/Gmo
This seems like Drew expressing suspicion of CSF but CSF is already being wagoned so all it actually is doing is calling for more votes on GrandpaMo
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:42 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I wanna say there is 2 scum csf, drew, spino, and phir

pedit: i don't understand why you are being frustrated. did i vote anyone
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:43 am

Post by demona »

In post 867, demona wrote: Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.
also that is going to be just as true five days from now as it is right now, even more so because additional information gained, i guess i don't understand

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:43 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 868, imaginality wrote:
In post 796, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 787, Meuh wrote: :lol: :lol: CSF somehow gets scummier with every post
I like this, could get behind dueling wagons of CSF/Gmo
This seems like Drew expressing suspicion of CSF but CSF is already being wagoned so all it actually is doing is calling for more votes on GrandpaMo
didn't realize drew said this ... makes me think there is more viable scum in them
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:44 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 870, demona wrote:
In post 867, demona wrote: Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.
also that is going to be just as true five days from now as it is right now, even more so because additional information gained, i guess i don't understand
dude we are not waiting for 5 days. ur insane
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:45 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 862, demona wrote:
i assume scum!doctor drew is pretty capable of creating a counterwagon like well beyond what was shown here, so seems unlikely doctor drew is partnered with cat scratch fever and was trying to create an outlet
I don't see why you make that assumption. Especially with the earlier discussion just now about the game being slow etc. Not like Drew can create a counterwagon all by himself. So I can see Drew as a viable buddy in a scum!CSF world.
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:45 am

Post by demona »

In post 869, GrandpaMo wrote: pedit: i don't understand why you are being frustrated. did i vote anyone

no you encouraged hammer though and so i have to speed up attempts at reading the behaviour around the cat scratch fever wagon, instead of giving more time to see how it develops,

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”