Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: bread

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

o ya also tris is srs maybe thats why i have her top town bc i am rewarding the srs play more but also that just makes her easier to read tbh
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 671, xofelf wrote: Idk that i'd say the whole *game* is that way, just GB is like that, and also the most talkative.
ok but i still felt the way i felt about it
its not like i was hurt by it but i just had a perspective shift where i thought "oh, different things might start to be expected of me this game, i should keep that in mind"

shea can be like "well i think youre lying about your feelings" and that is absolutely his right, but theres not really much i can say to prove that i felt a certain way so i just settled on voting him in an act of self love and self advocacy

i have to get an MRI at some point so if that overlaps with this game i'll ask the brain doctor about it. no i wont. that would violate the ongoing games policy. so, we shall proceed as such
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:03 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

i just also am concerned tho that hellbooks reads are like actually topsy turvy mine when we have from a town pov been able to reach similar reads but maybe she just sheeped me that time a bit more bc we were confirmed to eachother
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 676, hellbooks wrote:
In post 671, xofelf wrote: Idk that i'd say the whole *game* is that way, just GB is like that, and also the most talkative.
its not like i was hurt by it but i just had a perspective shift where i thought "oh, different things might start to be expected of me this game, i should keep that in mind"

shea can be like "well i think youre lying about your feelings" and that is absolutely his right, but theres not really much i can say to prove that i felt a certain way so i just settled on voting him in an act of self love and self advocacy

i have to get an MRI at some point so if that overlaps with this game i'll ask the brain doctor about it. no i wont. that would violate the ongoing games policy. so, we shall proceed as such
just add "in minecraft" at the end, then its kosher(dont actually do this, i am not encouraging rule breaking thank u)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

I am going to vote you in mafia
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

that is a joke if it was not clear that should be clear
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:05 pm

Post by hellbooks »

just had the thought that it would be so dope if you were just pretending to know me
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:07 pm

Post by hellbooks »

me posting from alt: "yea so i am actually your wife and i see you posting and snickering evilly at your computer. i can say with 98 per cent certainty that you are scum"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 682, hellbooks wrote: me posting from alt: "yea so i am actually your wife and i see you posting and snickering evilly at your computer. i can say with 98 per cent certainty that you are scum"
you're funny
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 682, hellbooks wrote: me posting from alt: "yea so i am actually your wife and i see you posting and snickering evilly at your computer. i can say with 98 per cent certainty that you are scum"
its the 2% moment of serial killer
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:10 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

i think i looped back around to vp baltar / sheep scum world but idk if thats bc hellbooks is actually funny and baltar isnt

lol get rekt if hellbooks scum and ur town baltar (but also get rekt in the world ur scum, but less so bc i know its harder to be funny as scum)
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:12 pm

Post by hellbooks »

This is what they call "making yourself irreplaceable at the workplace"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Baltar
better vote than sheep I think
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 650, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 647, Alisae wrote: Some aspects of 639 already I think take some guts to write from mafia. I probably wouldn't be able to do it.
Follow up by 640 and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
using the argument "too bold for mafia" is a dangerous path my friend, it has landed me many a win as scum :P
but i think they look towny for different reasons :^) and i feel vindicated for not considering her for my d1 vote
ig this is worth saying

I feel like it's hard to embrace it and it's not something that most people do and to do so I think would really require putting their hearts into playing the wolf alignment.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Firebringer "I'm scum" posting or cases of isn't something that most people actually do. I think most people would not be able to embrace it. Part of being able to embrace it and be like that is being able to put one's heart into playing wolf and ya that's just a thing I don't think most people do. Idunno if that's the case in Hellbook's case but like also doing it in the same breathe as saying their reads are likely to be worse than random while doing everything else that they have been doing idunno overall seems town
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by hellbooks »

regarding the "too bold to be scum" posting: if i had been scum i don't think it inconceivable that i'd at some point gauge "hey (to my partner) (who is vp baltar) would you be super extremely mad if i got limmed d1" and if they said "yes" then i would probably have tried a bit harder. but if they said "go for it king" and idk maybe proceeded to bus the living daylights out of me then i dont think it would really that be hard for me, or really anyone with a shameless and casual attitude towards mafia, to play it this fast and loose

but i feel like we're getting into layers of like unproductive honesty where many of my recent statements are indistinguishable between truth and manipulation so i think we might want to pivot from this topic, and if you end up wanting to lim me today then hell, i'll be the one to hand you the knife. oops, i did it again ; )
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by hellbooks »

ok even im disgusted with myself for that post. definitely veered too far into the joker "hit me. i want you to hit me" energy. i need to look in the mirror and reflect on that one for sure. BASICALLY what im trying to say is that if you want to lim me im fine with it as a person. and there are many scenarios on all points of the alignment spectrum in which that is the case. so let's not talk too much about this boldness stuff. thats all. OK but like this post is also dripping with "pls townread me im being so intellectually honest" energy so this one's also disgusting, i literally cannot stop making bad posts oh my god. it was like this in the other game too. i am so sorry. pls dont turn this one into a copypasta too
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by tris »

lmao
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by tris »

my head hurts lol lol
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:51 pm

Post by tris »

those last two posts feel like something that would come out of my head if i let myself just keep typing with no regard for whether i should
here's what it says
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:53 pm

Post by hellbooks »

hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:56 pm

Post by hellbooks »

imagine a magician that is like "i am so good at this trick that i can show it to you. i can tell you exactly how it works. but when i do it a second time you're still gonna fall for it."

that is me except the trick is getting limmed on D1
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:58 pm

Post by xofelf »

Vibes:

Garlic Bread - I'm kinda all over the place here. Like, the non-gimmick vibes Bread gives off reminds me somebody I've played with before, but I can't quite pinpoint it, but it does make me feel differently about some of their posts. They're not a Day 1 problem is really the gist of it. I thought the gimmick was cute, and preferred over serious posting. Serious posting in the gimmick isn't my favourite either. I don't have a conclusion on them one way or another, but my gut says to keep a close watch as this is a player who plays hard as either alignment.

Baltar - I like Baltar posts. Nothing pings me badly, his reactions seem genuine and nothing he's said feels like it's trying to get me to read him in a certain light. A kind of, can't be arsed to waste energy maintaining perception vibe, but in a way I have to nod in mutual understanding/respect about. Idk, it works for me. Haven't really seen anything I'd call AI yet, but he posts in a way that he's a good person to revisit after we have any flips imo.

hellbooks - Early hellbooks posting was fun and good vibey. I kinda feel like she's overcorrected in response to pressure, and jokes she makes now hit different and less fun. Like, the vibes have changed, and i'm unsure if this is scummy defense reaction or justifiable "somebody took something i meant in a joking way as something that upset them and now they're grumpy with me" defense, both can read the same and I don't think I know hellbooks well enough to know how the difference feels.

Alisae - This just feels like good Alisae I like playing with. Though this is how Ali also read to me in TM when i was still reading their game, so maybe Ali's just really good at getting me to trust them >:( I'm sure if there's anything I should find sus here, it'll pop up eventually. Good vibe box for now.

Shea - I'm never sure if I'm just reading Shea in a positive light just because of how much I like him as a person, or because that's how he's playing in games. And I'm aware this is a weak spot, but here we are. That being said, while you started out by saying that you wanted to lurk and chill more, I'm missing some of that very pointed directed questioning you do a lot in games. That isn't to say you aren't questioning people on things they say and giving your thoughts to them, but there's usually a different force to them that I'm not seeing here. But I don't think it's AI, might just be Tired:tm:

sheep - People who make posts that are almost wholly one single sentence always make me wrinkle my nose, unless they're doing a Gamma Emerald and responding in real-time as they read the game. sheep's vibe is just lost. Like, I think he's more noncommital than I am. I wish he'd give more specific reasonings or what posts and which words caused his vibescheck results to change. It's just a lot of fluff, but fluff that if somebody says something strong enough he can change his opinion as he needs to. Which might be scummy, but I'm not confident on that.

tris - tris pops in and posts some silly, which I don't mind, because she also has some posts that show she's thinking about the game and how she's thinking about it. I would like a little more, but I think this is a good amount of tris.

Skygazer - whomst? no but actually, i know I've read Skygazer posts but I couldn't tell you a single thing about them on gut. Which after skimming iso here, seems to be a shame cuz these are some decent posts. I think I just keep losing her amidst all the hyper posters. They've got a ton of posts that have reasoning in them, and even if meta only means so much I do appreciate that they mention which games they're comparing to, and i tend to like people who ask for specific places to focus and then follow up once they've gotten that. Very solid good vibes box.

I don't have strong enough opinions on most people to gather everybody into their respective town pool, null pond, and scum puddle this time round. But since it was said the people who are in good vibes territory being mentioned would be preferred, that would be Skygazer and Alisae.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
hellbooks
hellbooks
She
Goon
hellbooks
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:01 pm

Post by hellbooks »

In post 694, tris wrote: those last two posts feel like something that would come out of my head if i let myself just keep typing with no regard for whether i should
the single productive thing that came out of my HGFP fiesta was that tris came in and made this ++﬩town post
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:04 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 673, Alisae wrote: Do you think Hellbooks responding to that way is town!indicative or wolf!indicative
I'm undecided. It feels like a genuine reaction, I'm just not completely sure if it's even AI, and if it is AI if it's scummy.
In post 676, hellbooks wrote:

Yeah, I get that, like.. you're totally okay to feel that way in that moment given the way things were phrased. I don't think you're the sort who would lie about your feelings, certainly not for a mafia game. It's just a difference in perception. I do hope stuff goes well for you IRL though <3.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”