Micro 1083: Garlic Bread Heist! (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: bread
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

You went and looked at my appeal to you to try to move past this and you took out of this the worst possible interpretation, I wipe my hands and move on.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 970, Skygazer wrote:
In post 880, hellbooks wrote: WHAT 3 MINUTE RESEARCH DID YOU DO THAT MADE YOU BECOME A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON
mind meld here; i think that 3 minutes of meta diving is likely just gonna lead to surface level observations that aren't very AI.
ali is a fairly polarized player so it actually will find AI stuff, alisae will corroborate this
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

you on the other hand came into this game scum reading my slot for no reason, then when it became clear no one else was going to jump on you jumped ship and started trying to pocket me instead but it hasn't worked because there's no internal consistency for your either of these poles of your reads/

You throw in stuff like "I am really only placing you low out of respect for your game" which uhhh lmao I think we can all see thats a lie from reading the last few pages of this game. You don't respect me at all.

You keep referring to my "meta" and my "positioning" but theres no actual reasoning behind your reads, just buzzwords.

It's fakesauce.

Pedit: Scum reading someone is not necessarily a tunnel and describing it as such is a misrep. I believe you are a scum, I am clearly also considering other players in this game. That is definitionally not a tunnel.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 976, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 880, hellbooks wrote: WHAT 3 MINUTE RESEARCH DID YOU DO THAT MADE YOU BECOME A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON
mind meld here; i think that 3 minutes of meta diving is likely just gonna lead to surface level observations that aren't very AI.
ali is a fairly polarized player so it actually will find AI stuff, alisae will corroborate this
All things you already knew when you claim to have gone and meta read them.

Which you didn't do.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Skygazer »

Still digesting everything that has happened but shea gained some town points from this exchange
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 979, Skygazer wrote: Still digesting everything that has happened but shea gained some town points from this exchange
why
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 978, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 976, Garlic Bread wrote:
All things you already knew when you claim to have gone and meta read them.

Which you didn't do.
I cited which games I read what are you on about shea?
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 977, Thestatusquo wrote: you on the other hand came into this game scum reading my slot for no reason, then when it became clear no one else was going to jump on you jumped ship and started trying to pocket me instead but it hasn't worked because there's no internal consistency for your either of these poles of your reads/

You throw in stuff like "I am really only placing you low out of respect for your game" which uhhh lmao I think we can all see thats a lie from reading the last few pages of this game. You don't respect me at all.

You keep referring to my "meta" and my "positioning" but theres no actual reasoning behind your reads, just buzzwords.

It's fakesauce.

Pedit: Scum reading someone is not necessarily a tunnel and describing it as such is a misrep. I believe you are a scum, I am clearly also considering other players in this game. That is definitionally not a tunnel.
I am tunneling sheep. I do not consider tunnel a dirty word. I hope that helps.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 980, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 979, Skygazer wrote: Still digesting everything that has happened but shea gained some town points from this exchange
why
They're engaging in real time in a way that seems uninhibited. Chat mafia-esque read.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

I agree, which is what makes it all the more frustrating from my POV
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

skygazer do u have other reads on the game
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 985, sheepsaysmeep wrote: skygazer do u have other reads on the game
I've been sharing most of my thoughts as they happen
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 924, Garlic Bread wrote: xofelf - just scummed vs him, and the trends are the same, the paranoia and link to my scumgame are reasonable takes from a town, although as I did correctly guess while scumming its a style that i find hard to locktown. i will just assume he cannot endgame as scum.
Surprised I have to clear this up for you specifically, but it's they.

It's a fair assumption to make given the last game I had where I randed scum that actually finished was so long ago I don't even remember the name of the game, and I replaced in, so *I* don't even know if I can endgame as scum. Haven't had the privilege to try iirc.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

In post 924, Garlic Bread wrote: xofelf - just scummed vs him, and the trends are the same, the paranoia and link to my scumgame are reasonable takes from a town, although as I did correctly guess while scumming its a style that i find hard to locktown. i will just assume he cannot endgame as scum.

It's a fair assumption to make given the last game I had where I randed scum that actually finished was so long ago I don't even remember the name of the game, and I replaced in, so *I* don't even know if I can endgame as scum. Haven't had the privilege to try iirc.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by xofelf »

Well fine, double post.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 987, xofelf wrote:

I'm sorry I mixed you and ceph up again in my head, I won't do it again
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by xofelf »

I wondered if that's what happened again xD You good <3
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Skygazer »

I think that has high potential to be a perspective slip on garlic's part fwiw. I'm viewing hellbooks as townier than I was, most of my concerns about her are stupid in hindsight and i'm not seeing much of an agenda. xof's posting is better and i probably should finally unvote them huh. i think my scum pool right now is ali/garlic/baltar/sheep (unordered) but my thoughts are still very much in flux
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i don't actually know how to read tris either tbh could someone fill me in
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 977, Thestatusquo wrote: you on the other hand came into this game scum reading my slot for no reason, then when it became clear no one else was going to jump on you jumped ship and started trying to pocket me instead but it hasn't worked because there's no internal consistency for your either of these poles of your reads/

It's fakesauce.

I found your entrance scummy, as evidenced by this post:
In post 37, Garlic Bread wrote: Burnt are Your posts
Thirty One is the Worst

VOTE: TheStatusQuo

in fact I thought they were just fluff posting and I believed that would be scummy for a player like Shea who seems leadery, as I had never played with him before and thus had no real baseline for that:
In post 65, Garlic Bread wrote:
In post 63, Thestatusquo wrote: I think my tone is town.
I Think you Need to Get in The Kitchen and Stop Playing with The Flour

and then this one shows I actually went and looked at stuff that removed plausibility for that avenue:
In post 82, Garlic Bread wrote: In The Competitive Team Based Format The Tiger was Very Into Looking As If he Was Working while Actually Slacking Off

While A View into A game As a Good One he Makes a Similar Remark That I initially Felt was A Preemptive Excuse For Different Play For Being a Mafia Roll

In post 132, Thestatusquo wrote: Also I'm going to be low effort until tomorrow probably. Lots of football to watch today and a post count to stay under, but I'll be my usual spammy self then.

Try not to give me 30 pages to read in the meanwhile.

I work with plausibilities often and Shea, you can attack me back all you want, but you need to chill with the anti-town assumptive behavior, you did similar with VP earlier this game.

And I have respect for your scumgame particularly, I never mentioned your towngame. I had assumed you were a bit of, well, what you're doing here as town.

If you want to keep pushing me out of spite, sure, but I have a 3 day weekend after being at the ER last night, I have all the time in the world to disprove accusations on top of finding sheep's partner, I find the way people approach this will be informative.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 992, Skygazer wrote: I think that has high potential to be a perspective slip on garlic's part fwiw. I'm viewing hellbooks as townier than I was, most of my concerns about her are stupid in hindsight and i'm not seeing much of an agenda. xof's posting is better and i probably should finally unvote them huh. i think my scum pool right now is ali/garlic/baltar/sheep (unordered) but my thoughts are still very much in flux
when have you ever seen a "perspective slip" actually work?

When I townread someone - I will talk with the assumption they flip town. I do not play wishy washy words like "if" or "assuming you're town" type deal.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Skygazer »

the more i think about it the more i'm just like really lost here!!
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 996, Skygazer wrote: the more i think about it the more i'm just like really lost here!!
ok so walk me through your read on me, like lets take the perspective slip you think is an indicator that I am mafia, do you see anything on top of that?

I also share the feeling of being lost in terms of myself being unable to find a pairing for sheep confidently.

Would it help if I found a towngame where I did a similar thing?
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash

xofelf
Miss Mash

Miss Mash

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by xofelf »

I think I might be a bit biased against your playstyle, GB. It keeps hitting these places that are just mean at best. Like, there's an energy to your posts, especially the last couple pages that I almost don't care what your alignment is, I'd yeet you on principle to make the game feel less shitty. Like, when you aren't being argumentative and, only adjective I have for it, entitled, your posts are fairly decent and it makes me want to read your posts and engage with you. But you do so much of the rest that you kill the fun and make your posts fairly distasteful to read, even if any of your posts have merit and weight to them. Is there something you could do perhaps to make the experience of playing with you again actually a good thing? Like you were cool and chill in the neighbourhood, that user I want to play with. This current energy I don't want as it's such an energy sap and spoon killer.
Garlic Bread
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Garlic Bread
bread
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Garlic Bread »

In post 998, xofelf wrote: I think I might be a bit biased against your playstyle, GB. It keeps hitting these places that are just mean at best. Like, there's an energy to your posts, especially the last couple pages that I almost don't care what your alignment is, I'd yeet you on principle to make the game feel less shitty. Like, when you aren't being argumentative and, only adjective I have for it, entitled, your posts are fairly decent and it makes me want to read your posts and engage with you. But you do so much of the rest that you kill the fun and make your posts fairly distasteful to read, even if any of your posts have merit and weight to them. Is there something you could do perhaps to make the experience of playing with you again actually a good thing? Like you were cool and chill in the neighbourhood, that user I want to play with. This current energy I don't want as it's such an energy sap and spoon killer.
keep me away from shea :P

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”