Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #277 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Howdy, will catch up in the next hour or two.

UNVOTE:
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Still catching up, but these two posts stuck out to me for very different reasons.
In post 77, Bingle wrote: Merlyn is probably town for the meta read. Also the meta read is shit.
On a lighthearted note, this just made me laugh. I miss playing with you Bingle.
In post 94, Bingle wrote: I think overall this game has a strange preoccupation with the what over the why, when generally I think scumhunting should emphasize the exact opposite.
I would say that site wide people have too much preoccupation with the what over the why, but I wholeheartedly agree with what you said here.

Ok, back to the grind, hopefully my next post will be less fluff lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 98, Invisibility wrote: I have nothing to say about mechanical stuff cuz I am bad at mechanical stuff
Then why bring it up?
In post 169, Invisibility wrote:
In post 165, Black wrote: Pretenders know they are pretenders, right?
they don't
This post by Black jumps out at me, like in my soul it feels like role phishing.....but I don't know how it can be at the same time. I kind of wanted to highlight so a different set of eyes tells me I am onto something.....or just to call me a giant idiot. I will accept either lol.
In post 180, Donempire wrote:
In post 98, Invisibility wrote: I have nothing to say about mechanical stuff cuz I am bad at mechanical stuff
This is a town-leaning post. Scum would have liked the discussion devolving into mech-talk.
This is a stretch.....and didn't you just go right back into mech stuff as well?
In post 235, Black wrote:
In post 224, Political Clout wrote: I like jason for town and delta slight town
I think you bingle are focusing a lot a lot on the setup slightly scummy
I don't like this. Why is Bingle scummy for focusing on the setup but Jason is town?
I agree with this, kind of feels like they are trying to stoke the fire of Jason(now me) v Bingle.

After a skim through, I feel good with a vote on Done or PC.

But given that Jason was on Done, and I trust them as a solid player, I will go back there.

Also I do love repping into Jason's spot, gives me some much needed real time insight into their town game lol.

VOTE: Donempire

Pre Edit: Hi Black!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 284, Black wrote:
In post 273, Donempire wrote: I would also say that political clout is a townlean for now. I might elaborate if needed.
This is the only read I don't get. PC's reads don't really mesh with mine and I also don't really like how he jumped on your wagon
I mean, I have one theory.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, I tried to sub into Merlyn's slot.....but you beat me too it Black lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 289, Black wrote:
In post 286, Doctor Drew wrote: This post by Black jumps out at me, like in my soul it feels like role phishing
Nah, I'm just a dummy

Why do you scumread Don? And what do you think about Kowah?
I could go Kowah.....but I always lean scum on them and probably am giving them some benefit of the doubt.....I don't understand a no Lim on D1 in basically any situation.

Don's 180 to me kind of sums them up, just making a read to make a read. Invis's 98 that I quoted is also basically just fluff and a post for no reason, Don really is doing some mental gymnastics to make it town. I argue it is just a fake read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am still letting the game envelop me as well, things may change as I soak it in*

*As I drink more
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 297, Political Clout wrote:
In post 261, Black wrote:
In post 249, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 226, Political Clout wrote:
In post 175, Donempire wrote:
In post 56, Merlyn wrote:
Delta, why did you answer Invis's question and not mine?

But my statement is backed up by something- Kowah doing this as town in our previous game together. You were actually there too, though you replaced out pretty early, but I think you were still around when Kowah started advocating a D1 no lim policy there too.
I don't like meta reading someone if they are used to doing scummy things as town. The reason people including me were suspect on his no-lim gameplan was because it would be forcing town into hibernation. Playing the game simply in mechanical terms would only benefit scum here. If that is how he plays as town!kowah, then we need to warn him that this helps scum and be suspicious of him anyways as the facts of the matter dont change. And fwiw, i don't buy meta reads, so i'm plainly reading people as per their actions, not their intentions.

I don't believe spitballing ideas itself is scummy. However i don't believe kowah has done enough to convince us of his game plan, which also with him abandoning his no-lim idea as he votes bingle makes it seem as though he wasn't that committed to it in the first place and was just saying it to get some content out.
why didn't you warn kowah then that his actions were helping scum? and I feel like you are assuming a lot in kowah's intentions like he did x so y must be true it doesn't follow logically. In fact his inconsistency does give me pause let me do y but do x instead. I think that itself is worth exploring. at what point does someone go from 'spitballing' to advocating?

@ kowah how attached are you to no limming day 1?
I would hammer it right now if I could.
In post 259, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 252, Bingle wrote:
In post 250, Kowahbunga wrote:
In post 231, JasonWazza wrote: Also another News Flash for Bingle, outing the Pretenders early, isn't actually good for town.
Isn't this literally impossible to do without their flips? Not even scum can know who is a pretender until the flip. In fact, one of the scum could even be a pretender. So this post seems very odd.
I mean, technically we could massclaim, determine which roles contained pretender slots lim one of those roles and have a pretty good shot at publicly outing pretenders on D2. That would also be a very stupid plan.
I guess what scares me most, and is likely entirely unavoidable, is the potential of lost information this game. It's going to happen, and I just don't want it to. Reading this post makes me no longer feel a mass claim is a good idea today. I stand by a no lim.
There is a disconnect in your thought process here. You say you would hammer a no-lim right now but then you go on to say that you don't really want to lose information this game. Do you not consider ending the Day on page 10 a loss of information? Because I do. Cutting discussion short like this would only benefit scum
do you think the disconnect is scum because you are pretty brutal with admonishing him but don't assign a town/scum value. why not?
Ugh, Black is gonna be that slot that keeps pinging me as scum but I keep overthinking it as well.

This post really seems like you are trying to make a case when it isn't there Black.

And I do like PC's question here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 299, Black wrote:
In post 297, Political Clout wrote: do you think the disconnect is scum because you are pretty brutal with admonishing him but don't assign a town/scum value. why not?
No offense but are you reading my posts? I haven't liked Kowah since I replaced in. I had him at the bottom of my reads list after my catch up and I'm voting for him. I think the disconnect is probably scum, yeah, and I don't think I'm being brutal about it like you're claiming
I did miss you reads post(like I saw it, but didn't let it sink in).

So now it makes sense your post that PC quoted, and your response.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 303, Political Clout wrote:
In post 301, Black wrote:
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: This post really seems like you are trying to make a case when it isn't there Black.
How? There's a contradiction in Kowah's words and his actions. I don't think I'm fabricating anything about that
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: And I do like PC's question here.
I don't understand why...I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about Kowah
I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
Don't try and manipulate me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 309, Black wrote: I don't think it's relevant at all but we can agree to disagree I guess
That is one fair question they had.

Did your read on Jason change after your reads list(I just went back in your iso to check it out).

And did my entrance change your read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 311, Black wrote:
In post 310, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 309, Black wrote: I don't think it's relevant at all but we can agree to disagree I guess
That is one fair question they had.

Did your read on Jason change after your reads list(I just went back in your iso to check it out).

And did my entrance change your read.
I'm sorry but I don't consider "why didn't you explicitly say you scumread this" a fair question

I didn't really like his responses to me or to Bingle. His replacing out caught me off guard and I usually lean on the side of that being townie, so that throws me off. I would personally never replace out of a scum game but I can't really say the same for everyone. I think there's a decent possibility the solve is just Kowah/Jason(You) and in that world, maybe Jason replaced out because I called them out as soon as I replaced in

I thought it was weird how you didn't mention Kowah at all until I asked you about him, and then it seemed like you rode the fence a little with your response. "I could vote for him but I always think he's scum" seems like you're trying to get on the wagon without actually getting on. I don't really like it tbh
The fair question.....uh, in question....was about your read on Jason and how you have interacted with me since my rep in......if I wasn't clear.

But I feel you answered that with the rest of your response.

And you really believe that someone would rep out because you called them scum? Especially a player like Jason?

Pre Edit: Haha Bingle, I love you.........(you shut your goddamn mouth about me being a cultist though, I will cut you).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 316, Bingle wrote:
In post 296, Invisibility wrote: I feel like 80% of your posts have been about mech talk lol
I mean... Assuming you classify pointing out JW talking out of both sides of his mouth about my claim as mech talk that sounds about right. It's actually kind of baffling to me that you, pc, and don all seem to think that I'm reverting to mech when my mech has basically all been an avenue of scumhunting and I feel like I've been dragged into a lot of it.
I am not wrong in that you played games with Jason back in the day, right Bingle?

Thought I read that.

Pre Edit: I am town on you, I don't hate your pushback on Jason......I disagreed with his take right from the jump, but I am also not a mech guy at all.

Pre Edit2: Fair enough Black, but my experience is that Jason would not back down......I even had a real battle with him when he was scum, and he fought right back. So no, I don't feel he is the type to back down, and definitely not to replace out with his tail between his legs
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 328, Bingle wrote:
In post 323, Doctor Drew wrote: I am not wrong in that you played games with Jason back in the day, right Bingle?
Not super frequently, although I think we both frequently played with some other scummers who no longer play on site. iirc JW was big into the MS minecraft crew, although it's been probably 8 years since I've done anything with that. I could look up the game history, but it's probably a moot point now. My impression is that he wouldn't back down out of fear of losing, but it is entirely reasonable that he would not want to deal with me personality wise as either alignment, especially given that I was ATA-ing and that can be pretty frustrating, regardless of whether he was genuine or disgenuine. I also tend to discount replacements that aren't super obvious in their alignment motivations, because I view all alignment based replacement as cheating and like to assume people aren't cheating.
I could see him getting frustrated, I definitely have repped out to save my mental health lol. I actually was surprised to see he repped out though(GIF PM'ed since I wanted Merlyn's slot before this).
In post 329, Black wrote: It did not say 2011 the last time I clicked it. You're an old man here
Hey screw you buddy, my original account on here was from 2011.

But Black, you asked me about Don, what are your feelings on them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 332, Black wrote: You replacing in, ignoring Kowah and the pressure around him, and jumping right on the Don wagon based on your predecessor kinda stinks
Ignoring Kowah is a leap, I commented on what I thought was important as I skimmed the game, and by your logic I also ignored Delta and Appearence as well. Why not comment on that? And from what I saw Don was the leading wagon when I repped in.....seems like they had more pressure, no?
In post 333, Black wrote: I don't really think your reasons for doing so are very strong in particular either and that can be said about PC and Kowah too
I apologize if you had said as much, but what is your opinion on Bingle?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 304, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 298, Doctor Drew wrote: This post really seems like you are trying to make a case when it isn't there Black.
How? There's a contradiction in Kowah's words and his actions. I don't think I'm fabricating anything about that
I don't think you should discount your original position Dr. if how you felt is x it is incorrect for black to say well I felt y a long time ago it doesn't change the fact of the interaction in fact it makes your observation more relevant imo.
I felt like they were trying to stear me in a direction and doing in a way like 'hey buddy, have some confidence in yourself', if that makes sense. Like they were doing me a favor.

It was a snap judgment that I immediately felt after reading it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 364, Black wrote: The deadline is in 20 hours?!

This might be the slowest game I've ever seen
You ain't seen nothing lol.

I definitely don't see town in PC either.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 351, Bingle wrote:
In post 304, Doctor Drew wrote: Don't try and manipulate me.
I'd like it if you'd elaborate on this thought when you have time.
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 304, Doctor Drew wrote:
I felt like they were trying to stear me in a direction and doing in a way like 'hey buddy, have some confidence in yourself', if that makes sense. Like they were doing me a favor.

It was a snap judgment that I immediately felt after reading it.
Forgot I didn't quote Bingle, wanna make sure they get the notification, and maybe we can chat in real time.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 368, Bingle wrote: Real time chats are gonna be rough for me this game. I've already worked 40 hours this week and I have a ten hour day and travel back home scheduled for tomorrow. Fun work, but not really conducive to midday mafia-ing unfortunately. Things will probably settle into a routine sooner or later, but real time chats will mostly happen in the morning, late at night, or on my weekends.

Mostly, I'm interested in what you think PC was trying to do with the manipulation. Did it feel like town trying to motivate you to post more? Scum trying to pocket you? Adding fuel to a fire? Leading specific conclusions? There's a lot of ways people manipulate each other in mafia and I want to know what specific type of manipulation you feel is going on there.
I feel they could be scum seeing that I am leaning towards their agenda(pushing on Black), and then encouraging me to keep going down that road, and yes doing a bit of pocketing in the process.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 381, Invisibility wrote:
In post 340, Political Clout wrote: what do you think of my interaction with black do you see what I'm seeing or am i crazy?
In post 349, Political Clout wrote: can you give me an example of where and how you thought that was particularly townie.
In post 376, Political Clout wrote: welcome what do you think of black?
like this feels so much like PC is dipping their toe in the water, asking everyone what they think of Black so that they can know how safe it is to make this push. This behavior is made even scummier since PC isn't voting Black
I like this take from Invis, I will move to PC if needed before the Days end.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 388, Alianna wrote: taking a break from this thread for a few hours because, like i said, my eyes are starting to glaze over.
In post 389, Abnegation wrote:
In post 388, Alianna wrote: taking a break from this thread for a few hours because, like i said, my eyes are starting to glaze over.
and this is why i said i was done with alting. i just like playing on this account. can't go a day without mainslipping though.
Jeez, just when I was townreading this slot, I see the wizard behind the curtain.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 396, Abnegation wrote:
In post 395, Invisibility wrote: there should be more themes
i would love more dark themes.
Sounds so ominous
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 397, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 396, Abnegation wrote:
In post 395, Invisibility wrote: there should be more themes
i would love more dark themes.
Sounds so ominous
Hey it's my scumday!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 9:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

How close are to deadline?

At work but trying to follow along.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I think I said as much, but I can move to PC if I need to as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't scum read Kowah, I think I have finally settled on that lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I also won't be around at deadline(most likely).

Is the VC the same as what you posted earlier, not-Alianna?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 454, Abnegation wrote:
In post 451, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't scum read Kowah, I think I have finally settled on that lol.
why is that? is it related to their recent posting?
Yes, and I wasn't feeling too strongly about them either way as well......still not tbh, but leaning more town.

Also VOTE: PC

E-1

I have been leaning towards PC anyways, and feel there is more support here than done
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 458, Invisibility wrote:
In post 457, Abnegation wrote: i could maybe switch to don, definitely don't tr them even after reading their posts, but this wagon is fine.
why are you voting PC?
Did I miss something? You are voting them as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 460, Invisibility wrote:
In post 459, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 457, Abnegation wrote: i could maybe switch to don, definitely don't tr them even after reading their posts, but this wagon is fine.
why are you voting PC?
Did I miss something? You are voting them as well.
I didn't mean this in an accusation or refutation sense lol. I am just wondering
I just mean why are you upset that someone is voting your, I can only assume, top scumread?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 462, Invisibility wrote:
In post 461, Doctor Drew wrote: I just mean why are you upset that someone is voting your, I can only assume, top scumread?
oh I'm not upset at all. Sorry if that was unclear
Then I don't understand your question to her.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 464, Abnegation wrote:
why are you voting PC?
few things.
- i agreed with the initial push on them by you and invis on page 6. i hate the reactivity tell most of the time but the way it was used there made sense.
- their vote on don was weak (explained that in one of those spoilered catchup posts, forget which one).
- i find their vibes to be questionable. is that a good reason? maybe not lol but it's d1.
Speaking about vibes.

Invis is throwing me off right now, I don't get where they are going here......

Pre Edit: Invis, I literally just moved over to PC to vote them, somewhat as a compromise.

Why are you not questioning me about that?

And I am not sure what this all means, just the aforementioned vibes seem askew here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also I should say that I am feeling very empowered right now after Invis's game that just ended, subbed in and caught scum right away.....despite the scum winning it made me feel good in my vibes first strategy lol.

Also, Alianna, end gamed reminded me of Chatgpt where i had scum dead to rights but scum weaseled their way out of it.

You remember right?

When you were scum?

:evil: :evil:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 476, Appearance wrote:
In post 474, Abnegation wrote:
In post 473, Appearance wrote:
In post 466, Abnegation wrote: i am questioning why doc took issue with invis questioning me.
i thought that question was a fair one, given that all my reasons were in spoilers.
on the contrary, i actually find it townish for drew to poke on that
it makes more sense after .
got that.
ngl invis would be worth checking, depend on pc flip.
I definitely agree with this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 480, Abnegation wrote:
In post 478, Appearance wrote:
In post 477, Abnegation wrote: what's up with you talking about who you think the investigatives should check? this wouldn't be the first time you've done that today.
i'll explain tommorow
(it's to do with my role)
interesting.
i am debating whether to ask you which investigatives you think should be on invis.
is that a question you can answer?
because it's kind of useless for a tracker to go there now if they're trying to catch a killer, and inspector is just worse watcher.
Look at me.....look at me.....I am the (real)tracker now.

Seems a bit rolefishy here Alianna, ngl.

(Also I am not claiming tracker, just that Tom Hanks Somalia pirate movie quote always pops into my head when looking at this game)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am Doc.

Also is my role.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Invis, are you actually awesome?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I was gonna protect not-Alianna, but changed my mind.

So I should be yeeted lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh 3 trackers?

Now it gets interesting.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 545, Doctor Drew wrote: Oh 3 trackers?

Now it gets interesting.
Oh, forgot Black was RB not tracker.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 557, Bingle wrote: Should probably have someone sanity check me, but that should be autowin.
Honestly seems legit?

But I am not the one to mech check, or sanity check, someone lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Definitely not the mech guy here, but just point me in the right direction and tell me where to go lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

So......no elim today?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 595, Bingle wrote:
In post 593, Doctor Drew wrote: So......no elim today?
No elim today.
K
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: No Lim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 601, Bingle wrote: VOTE: No lime

My guesses for scum are appearance and black.
You might say Black has the......appearance of scum.

I'll show myself out.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, Bingle wrote: I’ve always wanted scurvy.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 615, Black wrote: Bingle is clear...so it has to be Drew?
I mean I trust the process, but why?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 617, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 615, Black wrote: Bingle is clear...so it has to be Drew?
I mean I trust the process, but why?
Fine going between me and Don
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 622, Donempire wrote: Or let's just get this over with and get em outta here

VOTE: Doctor Dre
Doctor Dre is a studio gangster.

Doctor Drew is OG.

Is this how it has to go down?

VOTE: Don
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

UNVOTE:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am town, my spot of the PC Lim seems pretty clear.

Lol Black, never brag before a flip.....bad look when you are proven wrong.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 643, Black wrote: I think we just win here though
We don't win here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Done

Sure it doesn't matter at this point, but a vote in spirit lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh, I actually thought I was limmed lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

It also kinda sucked getting limmed just because mech.....I mean all for the greater good, but I was pretty clearly not PC's partner if you looked at it.

And Bingle, I highly doubt Jason would replace out of a game because they thought victory was impossible.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am just glad I proved that Jason wouldn't rep out as scum lol.

Also Black is a policy lim going forward.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”