Micro 1082 - I’m the Real Tracker (Day 4)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:56 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.06
Black (1):
Deltabreedy
Invisibility (1):
Appearance
Kowahbunga (3):
Black, Donempire, Invisibility
Donempire (3):
Political Clout, Kowahbunga, Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew (1):
Bingle

Not Voting:

With
alive,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2023-06-11 10:58:42)

• Let me know if there is an error in VC.
  • Deadline has been extended to 2 days. This will be the last deadline extension given for this day phase.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:11 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 374, GuyInFreezer wrote: Abnegation replaces Deltabreedy
welcome what do you think of black?

so far a lot of people that is my feeling has said it's town v town. I think I can institute wisdom of the crowds here and say I'm wrong I would like fresh eyes to look at the interaction and see what they say first.
Ya basic!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 376, Political Clout wrote:
In post 374, GuyInFreezer wrote: Abnegation replaces Deltabreedy
welcome what do you think of black?

so far a lot of people that is my feeling has said it's town v town. I think I can institute wisdom of the crowds here and say I'm wrong I would like fresh eyes to look at the interaction and see what they say first.
I find it odd that your first thought is to ask him what he thinks about me instead of the guy you're voting for. If you think I'm scum then why aren't you voting for me? The Don wagon seems easier to push through huh?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 4:41 am

Post by Black »

I'm about all packed up for my trip so in an hour or so I won't be here much. I'll poke in throughout the weekend to make sure we're not risking a no lim
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 376, Political Clout wrote: so far a lot of people that is my feeling has said it's town v town. I think I can institute wisdom of the crowds here and say I'm wrong I would like fresh eyes to look at the interaction and see what they say first.
this faltering feels bad
VOTE: PC plus looking through their ISO I have a hard time finding content that actually goes somewhere
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 321, Bingle wrote:
In post 317, Political Clout wrote: that's just not true you seem really eager to do it or am I wrong?
I have a hard time not engaging mech talk because it's like... my existence on site. I genuinely don't want to talk mech in this case because the more we talk about mech D1 the more scum can glean from said talk and try to mitigate the benefits of our PRs when we do hit claim day.

I also think that I don't really have a choice in doing so when my biggest scumread at the moment is a result of someone arguing what I see to be mutually exclusive mech points.
this is a decent response
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:09 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 340, Political Clout wrote: what do you think of my interaction with black do you see what I'm seeing or am i crazy?
In post 349, Political Clout wrote: can you give me an example of where and how you thought that was particularly townie.
In post 376, Political Clout wrote: welcome what do you think of black?
like this feels so much like PC is dipping their toe in the water, asking everyone what they think of Black so that they can know how safe it is to make this push. This behavior is made even scummier since PC isn't voting Black
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 381, Invisibility wrote:
In post 340, Political Clout wrote: what do you think of my interaction with black do you see what I'm seeing or am i crazy?
In post 349, Political Clout wrote: can you give me an example of where and how you thought that was particularly townie.
In post 376, Political Clout wrote: welcome what do you think of black?
like this feels so much like PC is dipping their toe in the water, asking everyone what they think of Black so that they can know how safe it is to make this push. This behavior is made even scummier since PC isn't voting Black
I like this take from Invis, I will move to PC if needed before the Days end.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Abnegation »

hi!

UNVOTE: until i'm caught up.
Show
lowercase alt of alianna.

i will be my undoing if i become my obsession.
i will forget the ones i love if i do not serve them.
i will war with others if i refuse to see them.
therefore i choose to turn away from my reflection,
to rely not on myself
but on my brothers and sisters,
to project always outwards
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Appearance
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:15 am

Post by Appearance »

In post 349, Political Clout wrote:
In post 342, Appearance wrote:
In post 341, Bingle wrote: I'm vaguely okay with Black's content at the moment, but that could be a playstyle thing. I think she's being pretty reasonable with her interactions with people, and also I've liked a few of her takes, but that could well be that I'm wrong about things and she's taking advantage of it.

I think JW arguing that something is simultaneously mechanically proscum to push me and mechanically protown to make the thing more mechanically proscum is scum indicative. I think that's pretty clear from my posting?

Honestly, I've been kind of glazing over your back and forth with Black tonight and if I were to try and give it a read atm I'd say it feels like a TvT, but that's also not fair at all to the interaction because I'm burned out from 11 hours at work and skipping lunch, so I'll get back to you when my brain is a little bit less of a pile of mush. If you want, you could give me a teal dear of what you're picking up and I can give you an impression, but I'm certainly going to read it more closely tomorrow.
going to agree on black here
she's been really trying to poke and prod
can you give me an example of where and how you thought that was particularly townie.
i think and were good examples.
in that, black was trying to sort others and get their thoughts.
Appearance
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Appearance »

i've caught up now and ngl is kinda weird given pc seems more interested in abnegation's thoughts on black being tvt with them over don who they've hopped onto the wagon off but i can't remember why.
VOTE: pc
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Abnegation »

Spoiler: thoughts on pages 1-5 in no particular order
i townread the bingle claim until they posted . i think it's more likely than not that they're trueclaiming their role though. not going to elaborate unless necessary.

i can't wrap my one braincell around jason's claim plan but if y'all decide that's the plan i'm fine with it.
i really don't get why they think bingle should get policy executed though.
In post 28, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 27, Merlyn wrote:
In post 24, JasonWazza wrote: I mean I think we should just policy lim Bingle, because Seeking neighbor's shouldn't be top priority on anything, over getting useful information out of our information roles, and having them to be able to claim that information (which is now impossible, if we keep bingle alive, as claiming targets no longer works.)

Seeking neighbor's should have basically been treated as named Roles.
Does having them out really damage the plan that much though? If I'm reading your suggestion correctly a seeking neighbour would have one of the ones to claim randomly anyway, so I think the other roles are still protected by your idea.
Well any seeking neighbor, Pretender or otherwise targets Bingle, as you noted, a kill would make sense to go towards Bingle, so a Doctor probably needs to go there as well, and the way it was claimed means it could just be scum trying to justify targeting the kill by saying "i am targeting randomly" so Roleblock and Tracker could also make sense heading to Bingle.

All it really does is put all our information into a really shitty basket that says Neighborhood along the side.
or why they think a kill is headed there? or why bingle would claim that to supposedly get out of being seen killing? getting tracked to the nk is sus whether you've claimed or not.
roleblocker should only go there if they think bingle is scum.
so this is simultaneously implying that bingle is likely to get nightkilled (despite their role being kind of useless) and also that their claim is sus enough that it makes sense to roleblock them. idk if that's directly contradictory but it's odd.
this seems to continue in his later posts. interested to see how this plays out in later pages.

the kowah no-lim thing is pretty standard for them and might even be town-indicative. i've played with kowah as both alignments (as town in the game merlyn linked, i'm an alt of alianna, and as scum in this game) and i can confirm the no-execution thing isn't scummy for them. i don't think it really matters that they're pushing it in a different way here because the idea behind it is the same. they're still pushing the idea that no-executing d1 benefits the town. i can actually see town!kowah pushing the no-execution idea more strongly here because there are a lot of night actions in play and that would mean more info to be gained at night. they also didn't mention no-execution at all in the scumgame. my impression is that they genuinely believe a d1 no-execution is good for town and i think it's unlikely they push it here as scum.
i'm not quite sure what to make of bingle's take on it yet though. mayyybe town, especially since they don't have experience with kowah?
In post 52, Invisibility wrote:
In post 41, Deltabreedy wrote: I have to disagree with that and I find it actually inherently scummy to be suggesting a no-lim with the intensity that you are. This is the only thing you're pushing and my gut reaction is that it stinks.
if someone earnestly believes in a no lim in this situation then they shouldn't push anyone so that they don't give scum information
In post 51, Deltabreedy wrote: I find it weird that there's no hesitancy from Merlyn in calling it specifically 'Not Scum Indicative.

Like they very clearly say that 'It's not scum indicative of them', which isn't preceded by an 'I think or anything like that - it's a very definite statement backed up by absolutely nowt.
I don't think whether or not she said "I think" matters a whole lot? She isn't proclaiming absolute grandstanding confidence. It's not like, a binary thing lol. Disagreeing with the meta read is fine, but getting uppity about this is weird!

I don't like the reasoning for either of your votes

VOTE: Delta
love this post even if it is a vote on my slot.
actually their entire push on delta was pretty solid.

nothing much to say about the others yet.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Abnegation »

Spoiler: thoughts on pages 6-9, which is not much
page 6 pc push is decently reasoned.

black's catchup post () is pretty good. i like her commentary on jason.

don as top tr in is also an interesting stance. i don't agree with it, but i think black is towny for doing it.
she is the scum queen though...

jason is still not making sense through page 8 and i am experiencing a strong desire to yeet his slot into the stratosphere. which is exactly how i felt about him last time he was town.

these fences sure are nice to sit on!

page 9 makes my eyes glaze over. kind of want to lazily call black/jason tvt.

i haven't processed yet.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Alianna »

taking a break from this thread for a few hours because, like i said, my eyes are starting to glaze over.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is full, pending launch!
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 388, Alianna wrote: taking a break from this thread for a few hours because, like i said, my eyes are starting to glaze over.
and this is why i said i was done with alting. i just like playing on this account. can't go a day without mainslipping though.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 388, Alianna wrote: taking a break from this thread for a few hours because, like i said, my eyes are starting to glaze over.
In post 389, Abnegation wrote:
and this is why i said i was done with alting. i just like playing on this account. can't go a day without mainslipping though.
Jeez, just when I was townreading this slot, I see the wizard behind the curtain.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Appearance
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Appearance »

relatable
Appearance
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Appearance
he/him, they/them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Appearance »

in that i've been trying extremely hard this game to not slip.
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 390, Doctor Drew wrote:
Jeez, just when I was townreading this slot, I see the wizard behind the curtain.
*ducks back behind curtain*
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 391, Appearance wrote:
relatable
some people use different themes on different accounts to prevent that, but i find that mafblack is the only theme that doesn't feel like staring at the sun lol.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Invisibility »

there should be more themes
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 395, Invisibility wrote: there should be more themes
i would love more dark themes.
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 396, Abnegation wrote:
Sounds so ominous
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 397, Doctor Drew wrote:
Sounds so ominous
Hey it's my scumday!
Abnegation
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Abnegation
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jun 09, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Abnegation »

In post 398, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 397, Doctor Drew wrote:
Sounds so ominous
Hey it's my scumday!
i'm two hours behind you so the icon doesn't show for me yet, but happy scumday!
Show

to rely not on myself
until i disappear.

- abnegation manifesto

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”