Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I
I know: invisibility, Ausuka, black, meuh, FB, Rr and bulge.

I've read some games of sky and merlyn

I thought bingle was a joke about jingle!

Everyone else, hii.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

...bingle is a jingle alt with one letter different? Why? Feels like a personal attack on my brain.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 54, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: Cook
Mafia is so easy
Seems legit VOTE: cook
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Towel and RR probably town, there's scum in invis/umlaut.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 360, Black wrote: RR puts into words how I feel in . Invis could be scum but I don't think she was signaling, and I definitely wasn't
100% this. I've read the last few pages but it feels like white noise.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Invis, it might be a play style thing but both of your posting comes across as really... considered? It doesn't feel natural
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Unclear?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I really want to say 'scum signalling' but I won't want to start another ten pages!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 511, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 448, Black wrote: I think scum want to publicly town hunt this game. Like moreso than usual because I feel like the scum teams probably want to coordinate with each other as far as knocking off townies. The problem is townies are going to do this too because it's what townies do. So it might be hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from but I think we can at least feel good about scum helping town sort
Isn't this a bit contradictory? If both scumteams are sharing genuine townreads, they're just making the PoE worse for them aren't they?

No, I like it as a take: scum are slightly more incentived to find town, especially day one where there's a lot of wiggle room after: they narrow down their Poe to one they are relatively confident with, but know that a) it's day one so it's bound to be a bit wrong b) it's day one so publicly re-assessing, especially after a 'nit their ream' scum slip is fine and c) they should also be doing it knowing that the other team are doing the same thing (which felt significant when I started this sentence)

Also, bkacks town for day one, this wagon is worse thab the bingle one
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 448, Black wrote: I think scum want to publicly town hunt this game. Like moreso than usual because I feel like the scum teams probably want to coordinate with each other as far as knocking off townies. The problem is townies are going to do this too because it's what townies do. So it might be hard to pinpoint where the noise is coming from but I think we can at least feel good about scum helping town sort
Isn't this a bit contradictory? If both scumteams are sharing genuine townreads, they're just making the PoE worse for them aren't they?

No, I like it as a take: scum are slightly more incentived to find town, especially day one where there's a lot of wiggle room after: they narrow down their Poe to one they are relatively confident with, but know that a) it's day one so it's bound to be a bit wrong b) it's day one so publicly re-assessing, especially after a 'nit their ream' scum slip is fine and c) they should also be doing it knowing that the other team are doing the same thing (which felt significant when I started this sentence)

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I don't think that's why scum trs normally? Maybe I'm just shit at buddying. ;)
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:58 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 587, Umlaut wrote: It's weird that RR and I are at odds like this, most of our games I'm nodding my head along with everything they post but I really don't see the Bingle case and think Ausuka is a fine yeet.

I could compromise on Cook, she has made essentially no impression at all on me this game which is a good enough reason for a day 1 choice.
I feel this.

I could compromise on mueh too, this isn't at all like the game we played together
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 601, Ausuka wrote:
In post 561, Bellaphant wrote:

Do you townread black for agreeing with you on mech or is there something else to this?
It's not even that strong of a TR, but I've played a few times with black (or klick has) and she's someone I feel a) I can read after a day or two b) she tends to be able to work with people c) she's slightly overconfident that her scum meta is Very different d) the wagon on her felt very rushed and reactionary.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”