Mafia 2301: Angels and Demons (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: it she idk

Post Post #791 (isolation #200) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:34 am

Post by demona »

In post 789, Meuh wrote: For the record there are several Mo posts I’ve felt the urge to respond to but ultimately doing so wouldn’t actually help us solve the game so I’m not

yeah idk i didn't even think the doctor drew vote was a bad vote but i don't really follow how doctor drew moving the game when he is here but not moving the game when he is not here(?) is possibly scum indicative to grandpamo nor do i understand why doctor drew saying 'i both love and hate this game' was town indicative but yeah
his unkindness may defeat my life but never taint my love

even shadows must be true to their shade
demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #201) » Wed May 31, 2023 6:48 am

Post by demona »

In post 647, GrandpaMo wrote: game's progression rlly moves with me, demona, phir's new spun dialgoue (which i dont wanna include because it is new ) but drew as well.

one scum is in there assuming that scum progresses the game, as when no one speaks game is quiet which makes me think drew is probably just scum here

i guess i don't fully understand the assumption that scum progresses the game here, and i even think it's maybe a little ??? to include doctor drew in the group of those progressing the game beyond maybe the very beginning of the game,

but yeah i guess i am interested in why you were thinking the scums were likely low posters+doctor drew at that time like why you thought a member of the scumteam would be moving the game

and why you found this:
In post 748, Doctor Drew wrote: I both hate and love this game right now.
to be towny,

but the whemestar wagon stuff makes sense to me, though i'd feel better about it if i felt more strongly that whemestar was town

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #202) » Wed May 31, 2023 10:16 am

Post by demona »

In post 793, Enchant wrote: 99% of time i am lazy bum
1% of time i am active bum

Either way i have no idea

okay new idea!

assume i am town here (i am!) for a second, and let me be your sword,

so no need for you not to be lazy you can simply have me do the work for you, like i'll complete the quest if you'll be the questgiver just have me do the thing and i'll report back and you can let me know what you make of it and send me on a new quest

how would you go about having me sort the game on your behalf? what interactions should i have, what should i read, what should i look into, what should i analyze, if there are nightkills and i die what is something you might want my opinion on to look back on later in the game, once again anything really

like you don't have to answer all of those questions at once or really even one of those questions just start me on my way and we'll go from there

you can be lazy and still gain the benefits of not and i can learn from the quests as well and maybe we gain insight into your thought process as well

win win win win

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #203) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:34 pm

Post by demona »

In post 795, Enchant wrote: Thanks for trying to work with me, i appreciate that, but i don't think that will work out. I just don't find in myself laying work on others lol (atleast not that openly but shhh)

You can tell who you suspect though, game is kinda stale at this point, and you voted like 2 ppl and one of them is mod, and second is jester meme.

In case, sitting with vote is not something i personally find strange, i just idk what you think. Maybe you said it somewhere, but consider this main post?

you're welcome

i generally do not vote unless i want the person i am voting to be eliminated at that time or at least to claim or something like that

like from my perspective it just creates noise in any attempts at wagon analysis and such and it leads to people doing things like following my vote and then saying they did so because they townread me and there's very little i can gain from trying to evaluate that sort of thing, like i obviously voice my opposition to any wagons i am opposed to and will give my thoughts and feelings on others but i generally do not vote for someone and push for others to vote them unless i want them to be eliminated at that time yeah,

but sure, can talk about some of the slots i am currently most worried about

i am worried about doctor drew because it's hard for me to see his thoughts on me coming from town and it never really felt like he was sorting me and it seems like he doesn't really believe in any of his other pushes, and i still feel like there was something weird about how he was seemingly searching for an elimination early on but he kinda went into the background in a way like he couldn't just get someone eliminated so he switched tactics but then grandpamo claimed and the game changed in general so it's hard to evaluate that sort of thing,

i am worried about grandpamo because i find it hard to follow his pushes and i could see potential scum motivation for his play so far and some of the thought processes don't fully check out to me

i worry about you and whemestar mostly due to low/hard to read content, and frozen angel posts felt like maybe she had an agenda like it was kinda a weird angle she was taking but could have been simply a communication thing and never got to ask her about it further, so mostly ignoring that,

i maybe worry that phir may be replicating past town experiences to give the impression that phir is town but this probably doesn't make much sense since phir is playing on an alt and such

i worry about cat scratch fever even though nothing she has posted has stood out as particularly scummy to me just that she hasn't felt towny to me either and she has before, now strengthened by looking back at that game

i think most of my worries about biancospino have gone away, imaginality is maybe in a similar boat to cat scratch fever but i don't have past experience to draw upon to decide whether or not that might mean anything, i think meuh's pretty towny, and greeting maybe pings me in a playstyle way but his comments re: leaving whemestar and ignoring grandpamo during guardian angel claim period felt an awful lot like town!greeting to me

there have been alot of other little things on a post by post level but yeah

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #204) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by demona »

In post 797, GrandpaMo wrote: am I the only one willing to vote demona at this point lol

is this because

you are annoyed with me?

or

do you think it is likely i am a scums?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #205) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by demona »

and if the latter how did you get here from 'you're the towniest in the game'

also this pretty !?! when considering posts from yesterday

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (isolation #206) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by demona »

also kinda curious how you see that playing out if you were to do so

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #207) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by demona »

In post 804, Meuh wrote:
In post 799, demona wrote: i think most of my worries about biancospino have gone away
Actually I'm curious on this, because I liked her being more proactive, but the content of those proactive posts themselves was eyebrow raising
it wasn't just the proactivity to me like it felt like biancospino was somewhat invested in the grandpamo thing like with the green v blue thing and also the way she quickly put it together when grandpamo was dropping the claim like her comment there felt good to me, though i guess a scums could be invested but then very unlikely partnered with grandpamo i think, and maybe i am not giving enough weight to previous concerns but yeah,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #208) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by demona »

In post 807, demona wrote: but then very unlikely partnered with grandpamo i think,
though their interactions have otherwise felt kinda awkward, mmm,

anyway one sec going to look at that post in context

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #209) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by demona »

In post 805, Meuh wrote:
In post 703, biancospino wrote: Ok but it's not lke mo was afraid of voting phir

he voted phir thrice
Little moments like these just sit in the back of my mind and fill me with dread

hm, because while true it seemingly misses the point? like the 'reading a different game' thing, ?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #210) » Wed May 31, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by demona »

In post 809, demona wrote: like the 'reading a different game' thing, ?
like surface level without really considering what is being said and what it means?

or am i missing what you are seeing altogether,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #211) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by demona »

like biancospino not actually considering grandpamo's alignment just stating a counterpoint? could maybe see that

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #212) » Wed May 31, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by demona »

In post 813, Meuh wrote:
In post 706, Meuh wrote:
In post 703, biancospino wrote: Ok but it's not lke mo was afraid of voting phir

he voted phir thrice
...and then backed off, randomly saying Phir is probably town and throwing a vote on Drew instead
In post 707, Meuh wrote:
In post 702, Doctor Drew wrote: Fight with someone but be afraid to vote them
Like perhaps "be afraid to vote them" isn't the most accurate description, but it's weird framing to go "well he voted Phir thrice" without considering the random change in his read and the change in vote that went along with it
This basically
okay yeah the missing the context of the post thing,

like i could see it yeah

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #213) » Wed May 31, 2023 3:44 pm

Post by demona »

In post 815, biancospino wrote:
In post 797, GrandpaMo wrote: am I the only one willing to vote demona at this point lol
And Enchant, albeit semirandomly
hm, thoughts on ?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:44 am

Post by demona »

In post 828, biancospino wrote:
In post 379, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 320, Phir wrote: Mo bothers me telling demona to use pt and saying they too much but
wasting 'restricted posts' to spout general bs.
This whole case one me feels like mo wanting something to not do while looking busy.classic scum. Anyway.

VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever
You just said the same thing I did in the bolded, but then voted me. The progression is strange
In post 387, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: This grandpamo thing seems like a distraction. He isn't confirmed as anything nor does he claim to have any information that we don't

I agree with whoever said that mo phrased his post restriction as a bad thing earlier, but has since changed it to be a good thing.
The way he played earlier doesn't jive with his restriction
So CFS feels that is strange to make a similar point of someone one is putting down as scum in the same breath.
At the same time, she did have me as scum as least insofar as , and presumably still maintaing that read as would imply. Which should be strange by her own standard since the
purple
is a thing I had said
In post 324, biancospino wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 307, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 304, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: It's kind of suss that you're wasting your posts to comment on random stuff if you truly have a restriction
m8 this post makes no sense. I forgot I rlly had one but my post restriction doesn't stop me after certain x posts, something happens that helps town ig

And
this
post makes no sense either. You were talking about post restrictions in , like seven hours before. How could you possibly have just forgot.
And the narrative that you hitting the pr would help town don't really jive with .
In fact would imply that you would try to avoid unnecessary posts

curious as to why you were looking at these posts just now? like the process by which you got there

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:51 am

Post by demona »

In post 830, biancospino wrote: I saw people were talking about csf and did a peek of her iso :shrug:

okay fair enough i suppose, was that the first thing that jumped out to you about it then?

and do you think this betrays some sort of, like, scum perspective thing? like cat scratch fever thinks this is a strange thing to do because cat scratch fever
knows
it is a strange thing to do because cat scratch fever did it as well (but then wouldn't cat scratch fever just not do it if a scums?) or

or are you just noting it,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:53 am

Post by demona »

In post 831, demona wrote: or are you just noting it,

in which case would this be just to inform cat scratch fever that this is not all that strange (like see you are doing it yourself as well)?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:59 am

Post by demona »

In post 833, biancospino wrote: If anything the opposite, it betrays that csf doesn't actually think it's strange and just used it a way of discrediting phir for voting her way

hm, it seems maybe unlikely to me that cat scratch fever was aware that cat scratch fever did the same thing to me,

and i could see cat scratch fever thinking it was strange that phir did so,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:00 am

Post by demona »

In post 834, biancospino wrote:
In post 765, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Does it look like enchant is trying to find scum at any point in this game?
And I agree with Greeting that this is not stellar coming from her

Eh, I may go there
VOTE: CSF,
E-1
it kinda feels to me like this is always where you were going with this here

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:05 am

Post by demona »

In post 837, Phir wrote: UNVOTE:

still considering a bianco csf team
why is that more likely than biancospino individually here? unless just because both individually scummy to you i guess

like bussing would be strange here i think like there's so much room in the game here to try to find another wagon or even to let others find another wagon if cat scratch fever is a scums,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:05 am

Post by demona »

In post 838, biancospino wrote:
In post 836, demona wrote:
In post 834, biancospino wrote:
In post 765, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Does it look like enchant is trying to find scum at any point in this game?
And I agree with Greeting that this is not stellar coming from her

Eh, I may go there
VOTE: CSF,
E-1
it kinda feels to me like this is always where you were going with this here
I mean, yeah, if one doesn't like something someone posted is not really a wonder that one would end up voting that someone
more in that it felt like, mm, like you may have been looking for that something to not like there

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:06 am

Post by demona »

in order to place your vote and such

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:12 am

Post by demona »

In post 842, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 812, demona wrote: like biancospino not actually considering grandpamo's alignment just stating a counterpoint? could maybe see that
I don't know if I said this already but im the one who 8nitially started the scumresd on bianco. I said there is scum between bainco and phir
i am aware

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:13 am

Post by demona »

In post 843, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 837, Phir wrote: UNVOTE:

still considering a bianco csf team
if u vote csf I will hammer btw
please no end day still no reason to rush this here

like especially if you think biancospino likely a scums? like do you think bussing would be likely here?

also could you answer my questions from earlier

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:14 am

Post by demona »

In post 845, demona wrote: also could you answer my questions from earlier
please

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:18 am

Post by demona »

In post 848, GrandpaMo wrote: no I wanna rush hammer here. game been dead we need more info other than u spamming the thread with your introspective thoughts. Idk what I think anymore im lost
please just don't like there's more to gain here and game being dead is very sortable like if cat scratch fever is a scums where are the partners who would be presumably trying to move the wagon? like from your perspective there really isn't anyone i wouldn't think because to me it seems like you're mainly the only one who would fit that description,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:20 am

Post by demona »

In post 850, GrandpaMo wrote: if scum busses day 1 they are throwing the game for their partners

okay so why do you want to hammer cat scratch fever if you think there's a scums between biancospino and phir who were both on the wagon a few minutes ago,

like i don't get your itchiness here

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:22 am

Post by demona »

In post 851, demona wrote:
In post 848, GrandpaMo wrote: no I wanna rush hammer here. game been dead we need more info other than u spamming the thread with your introspective thoughts. Idk what I think anymore im lost
please just don't like there's more to gain here and game being dead is very sortable like if cat scratch fever is a scums where are the partners who would be presumably trying to move the wagon? like from your perspective there really isn't anyone i wouldn't think because to me it seems like you're mainly the only one who would fit that description,
also maybe just encourage the game to be less dead? without encouraging hammer,

which admittedly i tried but i don't really know how to do so, but maybe you do, could get the absent to be less so,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #228) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:23 am

Post by demona »

In post 853, GrandpaMo wrote: idk at this point. I think maybe first option lol sorry. yea I did initially townread u but more of urnposts recently just been filled with more introspective solving which only helps the person talking and not contribute to the overall game if that makes sense but this is irrelevant we don't gotta talk about this
i kinda assumed maybe you were just annoyed with me that's why i asked, can't say it hasn't happened before i know i can be annoying

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #229) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:24 am

Post by demona »

In post 857, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 854, demona wrote:
also maybe just encourage the game to be less dead? without encouraging hammer,

which admittedly i tried but i don't really know how to do so, but maybe you do, could get the absent to be less so,
what do u think i did? it worked. and now its back to dead

don't forget im the one who initially prompted activity with my whole fiasco with the guardian angel and all that
eh i think making a mess of the game kinda a ??? way to do so but sure it was fun yeah,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:26 am

Post by demona »

In post 855, GrandpaMo wrote: me hammering someone doesn't mean I scumrwsd them or townrwsd them. I just wanted a hammer thats all to move the game forward. I feel like csf and spino are both two good informative votes
i am rather opposed to hammers for "information" et cetera i just want to eliminate whoever seems to be the very most likely scums to me and almost everytime i deviate from this i end up regretting it

like literally that just means eliminating someone for little reason other than there was a wagon on them

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:31 am

Post by demona »

maybe doctor drew with the 'split wagons between grandpamo and cat scratch fever' thing (which was odd to me anyway because he was the only one voting for you and not really advocating for others to do so) but like, i assume scum!doctor drew is pretty capable of creating a counterwagon like well beyond what was shown here, so seems unlikely doctor drew is partnered with cat scratch fever and was trying to create an outlet

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:41 am

Post by demona »

In post 864, GrandpaMo wrote: drew started this wagon?
no? doctor drew voted for you even though he never really pushed you or anything, and the only other notable pushes have come from you mostly or more pressure towards cat scratch fever, like since the cat scratch fever wagon become the leading one and such

so i would think that if cat scratch fever was a scums someone other than cat scratch fever would maybe be trying to alleviate pressure, like i could see cat scratch fever's vote on enchant possibly being that, but who else?

though maybe a little frustrating to me having to talk about this now because you started pushing for hammer instead of being able to give more time for development on this front to better evaluate

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:41 am

Post by demona »

In post 865, imaginality wrote:
In post 861, demona wrote:
In post 855, GrandpaMo wrote: me hammering someone doesn't mean I scumrwsd them or townrwsd them. I just wanted a hammer thats all to move the game forward. I feel like csf and spino are both two good informative votes
i am rather opposed to hammers for "information" et cetera i just want to eliminate whoever seems to be the very most likely scums to me and almost everytime i deviate from this i end up regretting it

like literally that just means eliminating someone for little reason other than there was a wagon on them
Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.

Not all wagons, though. Plus even a good info wagon is a bad hammer if it's too early in the day. But I am on GrandpaMo's side that it feels like a good time to advance the game with a CSF flip (which I think will flip scum anyhow, so two birds one stone).
hm, how do you feel about very recent biancospino posts?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:43 am

Post by demona »

In post 867, demona wrote: Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.
also that is going to be just as true five days from now as it is right now, even more so because additional information gained, i guess i don't understand

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:45 am

Post by demona »

In post 869, GrandpaMo wrote: pedit: i don't understand why you are being frustrated. did i vote anyone

no you encouraged hammer though and so i have to speed up attempts at reading the behaviour around the cat scratch fever wagon, instead of giving more time to see how it develops,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:48 am

Post by demona »

In post 873, imaginality wrote:
In post 862, demona wrote:
i assume scum!doctor drew is pretty capable of creating a counterwagon like well beyond what was shown here, so seems unlikely doctor drew is partnered with cat scratch fever and was trying to create an outlet
I don't see why you make that assumption. Especially with the earlier discussion just now about the game being slow etc. Not like Drew can create a counterwagon all by himself. So I can see Drew as a viable buddy in a scum!CSF world.
because if doctor drew is a scums here then he is capable of pushing someone the way he pushed me earlier at the very least which is different from how he approached grandpamo,

and i just assume doctor drew could play up existing suspicions and push in a more direct way and encourage others to join and such,

like if doctor drew is cat scratch fever's partner i think that was just testing the waters and was maybe waiting to make a more concentrated push elsewhere

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:50 am

Post by demona »

In post 872, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 870, demona wrote:
In post 867, demona wrote: Nah GrandpaMo is right here, some wagons have enough context around them that even if it's a townflip it still helps a lot with unravelling the mysteries of the game.
also that is going to be just as true five days from now as it is right now, even more so because additional information gained, i guess i don't understand
dude we are not waiting for 5 days. ur insane
i know it's a speech thing and such would rather not be referred to as dude (or insane)

i'm just trying to be patient and i think there's notably more to gain here, shrug

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:52 am

Post by demona »

and if i had to try to eliminate someone right now i don't think it would be cat scratch fever,

like sure i could easily be delaying a wagon on a scums but doesn't seem very most likely to me at this moment

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 3:54 am

Post by demona »

In post 877, imaginality wrote:
In post 867, demona wrote: hm, how do you feel about very recent biancospino posts?

It seemed plausibly genuine suspicion on bianco's part to me. To me it doesn't feel like bianco was waiting for a reason to justify the vote. That said I think your wariness about it is also town as I can see why you would be wondering that.
i clicked on cat scratch fever's iso as well and it just feels like an odd thing to zero in on if not just looking for something to say was suspicious

like biancospino's first post there just felt so much like something i am more likely to post as a scums

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:01 am

Post by demona »

In post 881, GrandpaMo wrote: u don't have to do anything. thats ur decision don't frame it in a way where jts my fault
sorry was not trying to say it was your fault just expressing how i felt about you doing so,

and i still don't understand the desire for a hammer now,

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:04 am

Post by demona »

In post 882, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 878, demona wrote: and if i had to try to eliminate someone right now i don't think it would be cat scratch fever,

like sure i could easily be delaying a wagon on a scums but doesn't seem very most likely to me at this moment
then who? what are your scumrwads
at this exact moment probably biancospino though i haven't had time yet to relook over that interaction with any distance and such, and it may be given additional weight because lack of distance

i talked about the main things i was worried about with each of the slots in a reply to enchant not all that long ago

i don't really think of the game as like 'these are the scums and these are the towns' and i don't really understand how others do

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:06 am

Post by demona »

In post 886, Enchant wrote:
In post 884, GrandpaMo wrote: m8 there is no hammer right now can u stop repeating urself.
fix it
enchant please don't

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:11 am

Post by demona »

saying there's no hammer and for me to stop repeating myself and then just immediately going back to this is ..................................

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:18 am

Post by demona »

In post 891, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 890, demona wrote: saying there's no hammer and for me to stop repeating myself and then just immediately going back to this is ..................................
me wanting hammer and iniating a hammer is different
sure but it's not like i know the difference until after you've actually hammered like it seemed possible to me that maybe you were testing for partners or whatever but it also seemed possible to me that you would just hammer and i would very much like for that not to happen, and i think enchant would probably hammer if you voted, so

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:20 am

Post by demona »

In post 892, GrandpaMo wrote: are you scared that csf might be scum?
yes? like cat scratch fever might be a scums here and i might be delaying a wagon on a scums i have said so multiple times, but doesn't seem very most likely at this exact moment and i don't think she should be hammered right now

like my stance isn't all that complicated and i don't understand your issue here

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #246) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:21 am

Post by demona »

enchant please do not hammer

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #247) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:22 am

Post by demona »

sigh can someone else unvote please

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #248) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:24 am

Post by demona »

thankyou

pedit: to both of you

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #249) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:27 am

Post by demona »

okay i will try to move the legos around and see if i can build something that makes sense to me quickly i guess

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #250) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:30 am

Post by demona »

In post 916, Meuh wrote:
In post 914, Enchant wrote: VOTE: CSF

Double Scam
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
i mean you unvoted so it's just e-1 again so, shrug, triple scam maybe

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:34 am

Post by demona »

am now kinda worried about {biancospino, grandpamo, maybe x} and everything seems so so fuzzy to me need to calm down and try to focus

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:45 am

Post by demona »

? going to assume that's a scumclaim?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:46 am

Post by demona »

In post 927, demona wrote: ? going to assume that's a scumclaim?
or jester possibly i guess, scum adjacent

or maybe other bastard stuff but yeah

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:49 am

Post by demona »

In post 930, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 927, demona wrote: ? going to assume that's a scumclaim?
if it is, I want an apology
for what? like i thought it was possible cat scratch fever was a scums i just thought there was more to be gained from the day continuing, and even if she is a scum i still think that's true

and if it is a scumclaim right now i think it's pretty possible that you're partnered, as this has played out in a weird way, but once again need distance for me to really think about things like that

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:50 am

Post by demona »

In post 931, demona wrote: for what? like i thought it was possible cat scratch fever was a scums i just thought there was more to be gained from the day continuing, and even if she is a scum i still think that's true
and obviously if she is a scums, she also thought there was more for town to gain by the day continuing, because she self-hammered

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #256) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:59 am

Post by demona »

In post 934, GrandpaMo wrote: no demona ur overthinking again. ppl selfvote because of a defeated mindset. its rarely for that reason.
eh seems pretty likely to me it's for narrative reasons (ie to frame me because i was antihammer) or maybe(?) because biancospino is partner, but could be to frame that sort of narrative as well

hard to make that sort of judgment without knowing if there's a nightkill and who is nightkilled et cetera

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #257) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:03 am

Post by demona »

still think how this played out is pretty ?!? and feels potentially orchestrated

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #258) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:25 am

Post by demona »

In post 943, biancospino wrote:
In post 942, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 935, demona wrote:
In post 934, GrandpaMo wrote: no demona ur overthinking again. ppl selfvote because of a defeated mindset. its rarely for that reason.
eh seems pretty likely to me it's for narrative reasons (ie to frame me because i was antihammer) or maybe(?) because biancospino is partner, but could be to frame that sort of narrative as well

hard to make that sort of judgment without knowing if there's a nightkill and who is nightkilled et cetera
I feel regardless of csf flip, we will still come to that judgment. I feel the overall collective towncore agrees that scum is hovering over csf, Bianca, and drew. I don't believe that's gonna change
You
really
wanted to post this eh, so much you did it twice :lol:
16 minute later doublepost pretty funny to me,

could be for emphasis yeah or could have been just going back to a preview page and it doing the 'do you want to submit this information again' thing and just pressing stuff until it goes away

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #259) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:37 am

Post by demona »

In post 946, Doctor Drew wrote: They hammered themselves? Jester flip incoming lol
maybe but not super likely to me

i think that it also makes the possibility that it was a predecided bus there more likely because like, cat scratch fever waited and only hammered after it seemed like the hammer was no longer possibly imminent

like she wanted the wagon to go through there but wanted it to maybe go through in a different way but then when it wasn’t hammered herself

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #260) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:38 am

Post by demona »

also maybe increasingly worried about the possibility of multiple scum factions here

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #261) » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:43 am

Post by demona »

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by demona »

thankyou again for moderating

and good game all had a lot of fun

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by demona »

In post 1434, Doctor Drew wrote: existential sadness

certainly this at times; very rarely weather talk though

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #264) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by demona »

will the mafia and mime threads be released?

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #265) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by demona »

(and dr drew’s existential sadness and weather talk tm)

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #266) » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:50 pm

Post by demona »

In post 1454, mykonian wrote:
In post 1451, demona wrote: will the mafia and mime threads be released?
If they are alright with it being in the open, I'll make them public. I imagine drew might not mind.

And yes, sorry Drew, you got unlucky and I felt like I had to hold you to the rules that would have been important earlier on, but by then didnt matter anymore. If the scum don't target a mime n2, you'd have had a partner.

ah, okay; thankyou

always curious about what they might have been thinking / angling towards at very points and the general experience of the game from their perspectives

demona
demona
it she idk
Goon
demona
it she idk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #267) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:55 am

Post by demona »

i rescind my previous reservations about the weather talk - it certainly contributes to the atmosphere of the pt

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”