humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:21 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I have no problem Norwegian speaking what he thinks the narrative should be.
If you do not want Norwee to dominate the conversation, you need to speak more often and tell us what the narrative should be.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:22 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 592, Hu Tao wrote: Like I said yesterday he had a similar thought process to me toward the end. Also I'm not liking how Bob is the sudden scumread from RN flip. Seems like a lazy read. Who else do you think is scum? Maybe we should look as to why Dunn died?
what makes it lazy? Also why do you think Dunn died?
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If anyone has specific theories for why Dunn died that's gonna point to who the scum is then sure i'd like to hear it. My current impression is that it was just a low-info kill by the mafia.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:22 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

it makes me think my reads are shit lol, I thought my towncore was solid I thought they wouldve killed in there
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:28 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

I would find norwe's catchup wolfy but I sort of believe him that he's spewed clear based on what I remember
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:30 am

Post by BloodB0t »

NBEE is there anything more to your Hu Tao tr besides the bob pocket?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 602, NorwegianboyEE wrote: If anyone has specific theories for why Dunn died that's gonna point to who the scum is then sure i'd like to hear it. My current impression is that it was just a low-info kill by the mafia.
Though i am going to re-evaluate your slot, i do have to point out say ing that is WIFOF. or what ever it is lol, ant remember

Fact Nurse moved the leading wagon from owl to t3 before deadline is quite telling. Ill have to see if he cared or not if your slot actualy got exed.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 512, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: T3 yeah good catch I would expect T3 to probably advocate for his actually scumreads a little harder here. He did vote for HEM but you would think that T3 would like, argue for them at least somewhat even if he did ultimately compromise vote

Supper scummy vote

VOTE: Invisibility

You voted his for saying he rather a slot he knew was town wasnt exed over a slot he only had a slight town lean on.

Same logic as confirmed scum nurse

PLus the veloicty of that wagon day 1 implys 2 scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 569, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 153, bob3141 wrote:
In post 151, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
Well that was an easy iso lol.

Why is he calling the vote on him OMGUS? This really does feel like he is informed actually, like he knows you are town.....and is trying to discredit your vote as just 'a random shot in the dark' but going out of his way not to call you scummy in any way.

Hu you sonuva bitch, you have my sheep here

VOTE: Bob
Were as this looks far more scummy response

Clearly they understood what i actual said but go out of their way to misrepresent inorder to justify sheepign your vote.

First he connects two entirly seperate conjectures. The first that im not using OMGUS in stand way, even when its from a player that hasnt played mafia game in 3 years. Second trys to imply basely that im informed based on no info. And trys to use that first conjecture to justify his unrelated second conjecture

Secondly he jumps on the last sentance and goes out of his way to misquote it too. what i actualy said below

But most votes this early
are pretty much a shot in the dark

see how he adds random and cuts out the generalisation that every vote so far is based on little information. Hence the shot in the dark. (Do i really need to explain the phrase) In general such action come from scum more than town. Instead of seeing a post that refers to every vote so far he trys and make it look like it refers only to Hu Vote to push his unsupported conjecture.

town thought path for vote - reason >Vote

scums - Vote > reason

Supervillain response + Nurse ignored this building wagon on Bob. Not even making a comment on it. That is partnery.

hate to point out but thats flawed logic as nurse interacted with only half the player base aswell as realy only pushing the espe wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 583, Invisibility wrote:
In post 234, bob3141 wrote: HEM you really do go out of your away to push anyone that points any flaw in espe wagon. If you are town are you really ignoring the fact that you could be wrong and that scum are doing mixture vanity voting and inactive. Whith maybe no more than one scum on espe. Why do you think you have not seen any real pivot of you if he isnt town? Instead he is focused on you which would actual indicated that your interactions would be svs as he is self proclaimed busser

If you ask why no more than one, although wagon has some energy it doesnt feel like it has the energy of two scum skew natural propagation of wagon. P.s. wanted to use a fancy word even if doesnt 100% fit :-P

One thing Espe is certianly right about is that your going out of your way to control the narative. In respone to me getting sheeps view on dragons odd vote on sheep. You make two big posts directed towards me

Of HEM, Peregrine, and Random Nurse if feel no more than one is scum as really do not think more than one scum is on that wagon. and that wagon is pere, sheep, Nurse and you.
this post bugs me. Feels super informed in hindsight VOTE: Bob

like the first paragraph sort of defends Espeon without a very good reason. Also harping on the one scum on the wagon is weird. Saying that HEM and Espeon's interactions are svs is also a weird statement like they shaded HEM and then immediately undermined themself by defending Espeon.
Misrep. its quite clear i was pointing out that the wagonomics screamed town espe. if it were not for the risk of nolynch i would never of voted T3.

Also misreping the fact that espe tends to buss his partners especialy if they are weaker. And at no point did i ever day their interactions was svs.

Invis you really are stretching just like you vote on T3 day one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 487, Random Nurse wrote: HEM, how do you read Invisibility currently?
Feels like a perspective slip.

Looks more like partner fishing what a players read on his scum buddy is

Heam/Nurse posts on a quick look feels s/t
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 193, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
In my opinion your posts are kind of surface-level.

Why do you like Espeonage so far for being Town?

Scum do line up lims, but so has Town, so that point seems moot imo.
I think this makes it even more likely Hu Toa is town

Scum players tend not to use the surface level argument against partners.

second line looks more likely scum talking to town. than scum talkign to scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 6:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 190, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 51, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I think owl start is slightly more likely wolf.

OK, but why exactly?
Not sure if he is defending his partner or trying to egg on sheeps chnage of read.

Anyway makes sheep prob town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 608, bob3141 wrote: hate to point out but thats flawed logic as nurse interacted with only half the player base aswell as realy only pushing the espe wagon
They seemed to put in a word or something with most wagons though, except yours.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 606, bob3141 wrote: Fact Nurse moved the leading wagon from owl to t3 before deadline is quite telling. Ill have to see if he cared or not if your slot actualy got exed.
I won't dispute it being a fact, but it could just as easily be because it was TvT wagons and they wanted to move to T3 so my slot could be limmed at an later time. Also Owl was inactive at that point so it also means Nurse might have thought that hammering an inactive town slot would look bad on them once the flip was done.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 607, bob3141 wrote:
In post 512, Invisibility wrote: VOTE: T3 yeah good catch I would expect T3 to probably advocate for his actually scumreads a little harder here. He did vote for HEM but you would think that T3 would like, argue for them at least somewhat even if he did ultimately compromise vote

Supper scummy vote

You voted his for saying he rather a slot he knew was town wasnt exed over a slot he only had a slight town lean on.

Also you say this vote on T3 by Invisibility at EOD1 was bad, but you didn't react to it prior? Despite being active at that time too? And also voting T3 just like Invisibility did?

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 608, bob3141 wrote: hate to point out but thats flawed logic as nurse interacted with only half the player base aswell as realy only pushing the espe wagon
They seemed to put in a word or something with most wagons though, except yours.
Wasnt even a wagon, never amount to more than 2 votes. The only 2 wagons of substance was espe/T3 and your slot and he only ever commented on espe. He talked to owl early day one and bit mid that felt like it wasnt s/s.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 605, BloodB0t wrote: NBEE is there anything more to your Hu Tao tr besides the bob pocket?
What Bob pocket?
Btw i think i'm leaning more null on Hu Tao after all, i don't remember what i found townie from them. Looking at their ISO it's a bit meh.

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 614, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 606, bob3141 wrote: Fact Nurse moved the leading wagon from owl to t3 before deadline is quite telling. Ill have to see if he cared or not if your slot actualy got exed.
I won't dispute it being a fact, but it could just as easily be because it was TvT wagons and they wanted to move to T3 so my slot could be limmed at an later time. Also Owl was inactive at that point so it also means Nurse might have thought that hammering an inactive town slot would look bad on them once the flip was done.
My assumption during a reread. was that nurse flipped the wagon to t3 as owl would be easier misexe the next day. Too many players prepared to vote owl for scum to risk getting their hands dirty like that. Looked like opportunistic scum trying to get teh hard misexeuction through during the last day of day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 615, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 607, bob3141 wrote:

Supper scummy vote

Also you say this vote on T3 by Invisibility at EOD1 was bad, but you didn't react to it prior? Despite being active at that time too? And also voting T3 just like Invisibility did?
End of day one apathy :-P

but the fact scum still ended up one down has me fired up
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually yeah, my reasoning for townreading Hu Tao was bad on re-read.
They are null ish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bob what are your thoughts on Hu Tao?

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think Hu Tao is town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You and Hu Tao are in sync!
In post 590, Hu Tao wrote: I'm kinda leaning toward Bob being town actually
In post 622, bob3141 wrote: I think Hu Tao is town

- Bunno
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 623, NorwegianboyEE wrote: You and Hu Tao are in sync!
In post 590, Hu Tao wrote: I'm kinda leaning toward Bob being town actually
In post 622, bob3141 wrote: I think Hu Tao is town

not really, ive been town reading for while

Hu Tao only started town reading me start of day 2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”