M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:48 am

Post by M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE »

i have one more wolf that im going to keep wtch on (tone based so far). i dont want him / her to change it up for a bit...lets see what they spew
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
Goon
Sun Tzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Sun Tzu »

M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE wrote:Sun i'd like to read your wolf games but this forum is really awkward...

thnk you could link one or 2?
I already did. They're a quick read.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stef is aggressive. If you can't live with his posts so far, leave this game now ;).
Trust me now, I know. Stef and I have had many quote wars :D.

Unvote vote omg_im_innocent_wtf

As that claim bothers me a lot right now. Why did you do it?
Ignore the ''R''
Hitch
Hitch
Goon
Hitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Hitch »

atakdog wrote:
Hitch wrote:I am up to post 74 so far.

vote stef
because voting for a claimed mason D1 with no counter claim/other evidence etc is incredibly anti town, and given he appears to be an experianced player the behaviour is wolfy, sorry don't know the correct adjective for these forums, is scummy right?

also - hai guyz
Yo, Hitch.

How does the new info that OMG's claim is disputed by the claimed mason change your assessment of stef's vote?
not one bit, although I havfe litterally just got to the thread so I haven't second levelled it yet, but that information was unavailable at the point of stef's vote.

Now I'll think about where we are now -

omg has been 'counter claimed' for want of a better term, that means omg = bad, EJ = good are an impossible combination.

OK, I had a massive long post with all the possible combos of OMG and EJ in them, and their likelyhood and motives as far as I could see.

I think it was an accurate disection of the possibilitys.

THen I deleted it as I think it would be of more benefit to the mafia than the town.

It will be interesting to see what level people are on here. Potential massive tells on the way.

None of the deep analysis involves stef though. His vote was scummy, nothing can erase or compound that now.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:55 am

Post by ZazieR »

Why was Stef's vote scummy?
What do you think of OIIW's 'claim'?
Ignore the ''R''
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 am

Post by atakdog »

Sun Tzu wrote:Did you read those games yet?
Read 'em. Note exactly your typical wolf behavior, I certainly hope.

Also, the games were amusingly unamusing, but I guess I knew that was coming.

All: based on reading two of Sun's wolf games (one day in one, one day in a horrifically broken game in the other), I can say he's not a wolf here. Yet. But if we wagon him we can probably find out.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:01 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

As for oEJo countering omg_im_innocent_wtf, I'm 99% sure it's now obvious that omg_im_innocent_wtf is scum, but I still want to scumhunt. I'm happy with voting OIIW if zhaorx can convince me he's not scum, but if we have a vigilante he or she needs to be the one to shoot OIIW in my opinion.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:02 am

atakdog wrote:
zhaorx wrote:scott howard would probably make a good skateboarder. he is an awesome car driver.
I used to be a semipro race driver (slicks and wings stuff), but I doubt I could skateboard to save my life.
HAHAHAHA

awesome

HU 4 pink slipz? lol
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
Goon
Sun Tzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Sun Tzu »

StrangerCoug wrote:As for oEJo countering omg_im_innocent_wtf, I'm 99% sure it's now obvious that omg_im_innocent_wtf is scum, but I still want to scumhunt. I'm happy with voting OIIW if zhaorx can convince me he's not scum, but if we have a vigilante he or she needs to be the one to shoot OIIW in my opinion.
How is it obvious that he's scum? What's your theory?
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:03 am

ZazieR wrote:Stef is aggressive. If you can't live with his posts so far, leave this game now ;).

LOCK VOTE: ZAZIER

for spewing every wolf tell in the book

pounces on weak bandwagon

gives bad excuse to get off

EMOTICONS

oh god my heads explodingsdagasdfag

LYNCH this guy asap and we got1 wolf
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:05 am

Hitch wrote:
atakdog wrote:

vote stef
because voting for a claimed mason D1 with no counter claim/other evidence etc is incredibly anti town, and given he appears to be an experianced player the behaviour is wolfy, sorry don't know the correct adjective for these forums, is scummy right?

also - hai guyz
Yo, Hitch.

How does the new info that OMG's claim is disputed by the claimed mason change your assessment of stef's vote?
not one bit, although I havfe litterally just got to the thread so I haven't second levelled it yet, but that information was unavailable at the point of stef's vote.

omg has been 'counter claimed' for want of a better term, that means omg = bad, EJ = good are an impossible combination.

OK, I had a massive long post with all the possible combos of OMG and EJ in them, and their likelyhood and motives as far as I could see.

THen I deleted it as I think it would be of more benefit to the mafia than the town.

It will be interesting to see what level people are on here. Potential massive tells on the way.

None of the deep analysis involves stef though. His vote was scummy, nothing can erase or compound that now.
hitch the combo of omg = bad and AJo = good seems really unlikely...

OMG knows that he's going to out himself immediately to AJo...his play just doesnt make sense.
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:07 am

Post by atakdog »

StrangerCoug wrote:I don't understand why he's been using irrelevant information to defend himself and, for all I care, pulling names out of a hat and calling the names he gets scum. I do not believe that he is pressure-voting SiestaGuru (see below). He's posting like he has reasons for suspecting us, but I'm having a hard time figuring them out. OK, so SiestaGuru and I make very forced posts in defending our votes on Day 1. Apparently, he knows our meta. Meta, however, is not an accurate indicator of alignment, and his #9 in isolation indicates that he wants us wagoned to a lynch.

For obvious reasons, no one is anywhere near being policy lynched right now.
atakdog wrote:(Since you seem to love having things spelled out: how is it not obvious that he's putting pressure on the players he's calling scum?)
Mada and SiestaGuru have one post apiece so far, both of their current votes are random, and zhaorx's case on me is crap if even existent.
This is nutty. Why in the world would you assume he "knows [your] meta"? He's pushing on you. It appears that doing so is a great way to get a reaction, from which it may be possible to read your role. That's not scummy, it's towny.

Also, wanting someone to be wagoned to a lynch, or at least acting that way, is sort of a prerequisite to getting a a useful reaction, I would think.

Maybe you're being overly defensive as wolfia. Maybe you're just being overly defensive. I don't know yet, though I'm leaning toward the former. But you can't reasonably deny that pushing on someone -- for good reasons, bad reasons, or no reasons at all -- is a way to put people outside their comfort zone and potentially elicit useful information.
Hitch
Hitch
Goon
Hitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Hitch »

hewitt wrote:Chill out that happened to me too it's not a big deal.
Disagree, it's a huge deal. i am obsessive compulsive.

Fortunately it seems to have stopped so we can all get on with our lives.
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 am

Post by atakdog »

StrangerCoug wrote:As for oEJo countering omg_im_innocent_wtf, I'm 99% sure it's now obvious that omg_im_innocent_wtf is scum, but I still want to scumhunt. I'm happy with voting OIIW if zhaorx can convince me he's not scum, but if we have a vigilante he or she needs to be the one to shoot OIIW in my opinion.
If this reflects your actual perceptions, you are playing a really bad game.
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:11 am

Post by atakdog »

I am glad to see that M1KE is a good guy.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

What excuse do I give?
Besides, what is better: Keeping the random vote or voting a scummy player?
I think you know that answer, right Glossy Lips?

I use emoticons much, het used to it. It's a sign that it hasn't to do anything with the game. The only exception is the ':roll:'. :roll:

Also Glossy Lips, gender signs are present for a reason :roll:
Besides, there are no wolfs :roll:

And as extra, you may start by naming every 'wolf' tell in your book, because I'm really curious to it right now.
Ignore the ''R''
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu
Goon
Sun Tzu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Sun Tzu »

atakdog wrote:I am glad to see that M1KE is a good guy.
I agree that he's villagery so far but for you to clear him already seems wolfy to me.
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:13 am

Post by atakdog »

ZazieR wrote:Stef is aggressive. If you can't live with his posts so far, leave this game now ;).

I don't think anyone was reacting to Stef's being aggressive.
atakdog
atakdog
Goon
atakdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:15 am

Post by atakdog »

Sun Tzu wrote:
atakdog wrote:I am glad to see that M1KE is a good guy.
I agree that he's villagery so far but for you to clear him already seems wolfy to me.
You misunderstand, though I admit I left that door open. I am certainly not clearing him. But I think he's as likely to be town as anyone else who has posted.

[I was overstating it a little because I think I know what's coming, after his lock vote post. Just trying to derail that train before it gets chugging.]
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:17 am

i dont think i'd get wagoned here for that

if i am getting wagoned,

likely villagers are hte ones pushing it,

not wolves
Hitch
Hitch
Goon
Hitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:18 am

Post by Hitch »

ZazieR wrote:Why was Stef's vote scummy?
What do you think of OIIW's 'claim'?
Stef's vote was scummy because he voted for a claimed mason before the other mason had even come into the thread. Why would he do that?

My thoughts of OMG's claim are best left unsaid for now, please see my post above the one I quote here for as much detail as I'm willing to go into for now.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 am

Post by ZazieR »

Glossy Lips wrote:you came off REALLY bad in that 'retarted' conversation. I mean i dont think i've ver seen someone so mortally wounded by a single word before.
You sure about that Atak?

If I'm correct M1KE is Glossy Lips, so what makes GL 'good guy' looking as I don't see it?
Ignore the ''R''
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 am

ZazieR wrote:What excuse do I give?
Besides, what is better: Keeping the random vote or voting a scummy player?
I think you know that answer, right Glossy Lips?

I use emoticons much, het used to it. It's a sign that it hasn't to do anything with the game. The only exception is the ':roll:'. :roll:

Also Glossy Lips, gender signs are present for a reason :roll:
Besides, there are no wolfs :roll:

And as extra, you may start by naming every 'wolf' tell in your book, because I'm really curious to it right now.
request: denied
Hitch
Hitch
Goon
Hitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Hitch »

M1KEMMIEMIEMKEMIKE wrote:
Hitch wrote:
atakdog wrote:

vote stef

also - hai guyz
Yo, Hitch.

hitch the combo of omg = bad and AJo = good seems really unlikely...

OMG knows that he's going to out himself immediately to AJo...his play just doesnt make sense.
I know this.

Did you not read my post?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:21 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

atakdog wrote:This is nutty. Why in the world would you assume he "knows [your] meta"?
This is our first game together. The only way I can think of where he would know what he said about how I play is for him to read my games, and what he said is accurate.
atakdog wrote:Also, wanting someone to be wagoned to a lynch, or at least acting that way, is sort of a prerequisite to getting a a useful reaction, I would think.
I've been known to take things very seriously.
atakdog wrote:Maybe you're being overly defensive as wolfia. Maybe you're just being overly defensive. I don't know yet, though I'm leaning toward the former. But you can't reasonably deny that pushing on someone -- for good reasons, bad reasons, or no reasons at all -- is a way to put people outside their comfort zone and potentially elicit useful information.
I'm going after his motives, which I'm still trying to work out here.
atakdog wrote:
If this reflects your actual perceptions, you are playing a really bad game.
So not voting confirmed scum so you can question suspected buddies in case there is a vig is playing a bad game; is this what I'm getting at?

Again, I'm happy switching to OIIW, but I want zhaorx to give a decent defense to my case first.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”