We did it!!!
You did it mostly!!!
In post 23, Espeonage wrote:
In post 19, Quiet Owl wrote:
In post 18, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 17, Quiet Owl wrote: hi hello
why
do we have a wagon forming this early
Do you think page 1 *wagons* are serious?

What I do wonder is why you appear concerned for humaneatingmonkey.
the man-eater is fine. it is odd to see a wagon form on page one though, and particularly odd that you took that so personally so quickly. why is your immediate response an attempt to discredit me and then deflect my point by misinterpreting it?
This is aggressive, I'm gonna need you to say sike right now.
In post 25, Espeonage wrote: Gonna go and say I'm soul reading owl as town here. Feels like someone that doesn't play forum much, but plays irl or something and isn't used to shit hitting l-1 before they even post in the thread bc it's fucking funny.
I know this develops further but while reading I thought that this was a poor townread! It feels like it's trying to be too casual, I think is the best way I could describe it!
In post 47, bob3141 wrote: Im not sure scum would try to move the game so quickly. My gut is owl action far more likley come from town than scum
In contrast, this felt a lot more grounded! And I agree that Owl reads townier to me than mafia-y!
In post 66, Espeonage wrote: Monkey's eagerness to control the game feels scum-motivated. And this is only exacerbated by the fact that they have really gone hard on the proverbial low hanging fruit.

The lining up of lynches is also always something I am watchful of. In both cases, if owl is town, monkey is just being negligent if town, and if owl is scum it's a very aggressive theater strat. The common thread being that monkey lining up lynches is poo poo.

vote: humaneatingmonkey
I also feel like it is a weird characterization to say people are going after low hanging fruit so early on, because I really do not get the sense that anyone is thus far! It feels like an assessment someone's made about how they are going to approach the game to get other people killed out of necessity, and not of alignment? Ignoring the fact that the archetypical posting of "low hanging fruit" can come from mafia as well, and isn't really a good indicator of town/mafia in my opinion!!

To push beyond the "easy" eliminations as Espeonage has deemed them to go after someone they view more as a threat feels like they are the one setting things up, but it is a good argument to make about someone who could intervene!

(And while this may seem opportunistic of me to make, because I have the foresight of what posts come after this and how I could tailor them to fit myself, I really do agree with HEM this game and believe them to be strongly town!)

VOTE: Espeonage
In post 103, Quiet Owl wrote: no idea how anyone could read Hu either way. they have exactly two posts: a hello, and sheeping espeon. these don't strike me as alignment indicative
I think that! If you have someone agreeing with a person because they have the same thoughts it is probably more likely lazy town than mafia, but if Hu is mafia and Espeonage is town, and Espeonage is putting in a clear amount of work that
seems
thoughtful or helpful to the mafia (which I believe it to be currently!), it doesn't hurt to encourage it and put out support!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any!

Post Post #123 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:12 am

Post by Peregrine »

As for Quiet Owl and Random Nurse... I am going to give them a big shrug right now!! I think I err towards Owl being town as well if only because I view their play currently, as mafia, as very... basic, or wooden?? And I tend to assume the better of people's mafia play!! To my own detriment!!

I have less feelings about Nurse to share, other than I feel like HEM's name keeps popping up in places this game in a way that is bothering me a bit!

Which I guess is me talking myself into a small mafia-read on Nurse for pushing a narrative that bothers me akin to Espeonage's!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
I am intervening to say that this doesn't really make sense because it appears that you did not read Bob's post in full -- it was asking for a specific thought, and you said you've had that thought, but didn't clarify which! And Bob was asking so that they could understand!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:54 am

Post by Peregrine »

I am very town, don't worry about me!!!

And I agree that Espeonage's approach so far reads more like the situation you suggested than it does town who is just really aggressively against anyone taking charge or so on!! I think that it is often the case where certain voices become louder or more trusted than others for one reason or another, and while those voices are not always town, I think the issue I have is that it feels too early for that paranoia to be present and hoping for an us-versus-them sentiment!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Peregrine »

I will make no comment as to my experiences with other people but I have played a decent amount of mafia!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:58 am

Post by Peregrine »

Good morning!!!

I’m unsure if Drew’s play currently comes from mafia! We very recently finished a game where we were mafia together and in that my impression of Drew was that he was a lot more passive early on and not intently rocking the boat, which seems different than his reading and then jumping straight to voting!!

I think the wording that he uses is potentially pocket-y but I don’t feel strongly in that direction!

I also think that Bob has a decent chance to be town as well and will elaborate either in a bit if I want to fight mobile quoting for later when I am home!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:02 am

Post by Peregrine »

Quiet’s recent posting is not great either in my opinion! While I do not think there should be a great amount of confidence in very early reads and posting the way they have treated Drew and Hu feels very cagey and suggestive in their language choice in a way that… I feel mafia may use because it does not explicitly accuse!! (Repeatedly calling things odd, weird or NAI which ends up with a lot of analysis not going anywhere!)

It feels like they are preparing a push to eliminate if not now than later on Drew that I currently would not want to happen!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:29 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! I am tired so quick skim!

I don’t feel that many of my stances have changed!! I’m worried that I am biased but I notice Espeonage changing their read on Owl when it may be opportune to do so if both of them are a team!! I don’t have a specific read on them together other than that but have individual mafia reads on them!!

I think that Random Nurse feels somewhat townie! It is a very nebulous read to say someone cares about what others think of their thoughts and trying to engage for clarity because mafia will and does have to fake that, but I am not getting the sense it is faked this game!

Dunnstral and Save the Dragons are both null for me as well, I don’t feel like I’ve seen anything from them that was really telling!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I would ask that we not call other people’s play bad or poor!! There’s no need to do that even if it’s a strategy, and I think there are better ways to approach talking about someone!!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:14 am

Post by Peregrine »

The vibes in this thread are gnarly in a bad way!!

I will catch up tonight or tomorrow (it shouldn’t take long!) but as a sneak peek I see Espeonage as mafia still, and they are coming across poorly in their interaction with HEM!

I’m unsure if it is personality or not at this point, if I am honest but Espe keeps choosing to take the worst faith interpretations and assumptions!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Peregrine »

I feel as if Owl and Espe are going after angles that make sense together as a team but if nothing else there is one mafia in there and currently I do not know if I would vote anywhere else! Which may be a necessity if these reads are correct and the general feeling of the gamestate leaving them in danger!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Peregrine »

And while it may be quantifiable by votes I do not get the sense either that HEM is a top mafia read as people do not seem to be engaging with that line of thought as much as I would expect!! I genuinely do not see where HEM’s questioning this game though has been an attempt to control as their engagements seem standard fare interrogation to me!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:22 am

Post by Peregrine »

Smaller thoughts are that I think Sheep and Hu Tao are town right now, Drew is probably town, Dunnstral is somewhat towny, Nurse is still town, and I think that if I am correct in my reads even partially the remaining mafia are found in Not_Mafia/Bella/Dragons, if only because my current take is that the active mafia are trying to push back on the people suspecting them with the final mafia just… around?
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:24 am

Post by Peregrine »

By around I mean that if I am correct the last mafia is probably trying very hard to not engage with current rhetoric or not active at all to do so!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:25 am

Post by Peregrine »

I don’t think I could be convinced to vote Hu Tao or Drew today! They feel town to me even if some of their posting is weird sometimes!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I have read and... I do not feel comfortable voting this slot currently! I will give them a bit of time to catch up, but the circumstances feel kind of bad!!!
VOTE: T3

I've been busy lately and I apologize for that, but I am starting to worry I'm seeing this game from the wrong view as I only do periodic pop-ins! Especially if I am right to no longer want to kill this slot!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I am very tired right now but I will be around more tomorrow and will see if I can find anything else I would rather go after, I feel very uninspired currently!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! I did mean to unvote but I was very tired and thinking about T3's post!!

However, while I am less certain as I was before I think that I can be more okay with flipping Owl than I can with Espe/T3 right now!!!

VOTE: Quiet Owl
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello!! I have had problems accessing the website today, but I am here now!

VOTE: T3

I hope that this is correct, I feel a bit bad about voting it but!! I would rather we have an elimination than no elimination!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! I am very sorry for my absence, I will be around tomorrow!! My worldview is clearly incorrect so I will be trying to start from scratch with what time I have!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I am so sorry!!! I have been very busy the past few days!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Peregrine »

I really don't know if I will have a lot of time for this but!!!! I am going to just claim for now, I am a compulsive bodyguard and please tell me who to guard! I was on HEM last night!!

I feel it best to just say this if I am in some people's POE, if the mafia wants to kill me by virtue of being a PR so be it!!! But otherwise if I am given a pool of two or three people I will decide who to guard within them!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Power skimming and I think Norwee is town!! I will probably sheep there!!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Peregrine »

Also!!!!!!!! I will selfishly omgus and say that HEM is not feeling good to me right now but I don't think I am going to stick around to elaborate deeply, but just know I feel that the change of mind is opportunistic!

VOTE: Bloodbot

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow! Sorry for the scant gameplay!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

In post 760, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 746, Peregrine wrote: I really don't know if I will have a lot of time for this but!!!! I am going to just claim for now, I am a compulsive bodyguard and please tell me who to guard! I was on HEM last night!!

I feel it best to just say this if I am in some people's POE, if the mafia wants to kill me by virtue of being a PR so be it!!! But otherwise if I am given a pool of two or three people I will decide who to guard within them!!!
What was the point of claiming
Hello! I claimed because I know my contributions will be minimal this game and I would like to be helpful by the majority pointing me towards someone to protect and thus keeping the other bodyguards safe for now! If they have to use power to kill or block me then they cannot use that on louder and townier voices!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello! HEM's posts are kind of slimy which makes it difficult to take them at face value (and I'm sorry to call them this!!), also there was a post where HEM was talking about being a bodyguard finder and how it would have to be a gambit to check someone but I think that could just be a rolecop or equivalent!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Peregrine »

However N_M's posts are to me entirely inscrutable so!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Peregrine »

VOTE: HEM
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Peregrine »

I don't believe so!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Peregrine »

Oh well!! I want this regardless, but I did not mean to hammer! I hope it's right!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:10 am

Post by Peregrine »

Hello I am so sorry!!! I’ll try to catch up tomorrow! My life hasn’t been very kind to giving me mafia time!!

I targeted STD because I did not feel comfortable protecting anyone on the HEM wagon and I thought their posts were town!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Peregrine »

hello! I am sorry again for my life being chaotic!! I have no excuse for my absence.

I was not present during the night phase so I am unsure where my role was directed, when I am aware I will let everyone know!!

I saw that Norwegian flipped the same role as me as well which I am unsure of what to make of that!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Peregrine »

Is it likely that there are this many compulsive bodyguards within a setup and all are town??

When I have read over the past pages quickly Inthoight that Invisibility was town! Which is concerning for the setup at large!!!
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Peregrine »

Also I feel there is a lot ofnposturing and insinuation around my slot but no one seems to be willing to vote me which, knowing that I am town, feels like mafia will want to it are trying to sell others on me for a final elim! (This is mostly for my notes when I read back more!)
Peregrine
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Peregrine
Any!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Peregrine »

Is it possible that all bodyguards are town and that the checker was to get a form of pseudo innocents? It means mafia cannot fakeclaim a role they know exists more than once and thus is a safe claim!!

I do not know how this plays with a traffic analyst but!!!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”