She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Cook »

oh wait nvm

pagetop
Your friendly neighborhood chef and baker. LONG LIVE THE CHEFHAT REBELLION!
Cults With Guns //
"ya true if you don't play mafia you are probably winning" – Alisae

Inventor of 3d20 //
Successful Rebellion Leader//
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 123, Aureal wrote: Show of hands: who
doesn't
have a red PM, besides Ranger and Cook?
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Skygazer »

not reading lol it's my bed time but i typed this up ahead of time

i can (actually, must) give people control of my vote on even days. please fill out this application (only if you want...) and i will grant my vote to the towniest applicant. some of these questions are relevant to another aspect of my role and some are red herrings.

1) hypothetically, if you have a night action, would you prefer aiming at town, null, or scum? if you don't have a night action please don't out that and just pick what speaks to you so as to not divulge info. before you accuse me of rolefishing please keep in mind everyone is free to disregard this questionaire.
2) if i had control over *your* vote, would you be okay with me disregarding your opinions? i mean i'll generally only be donating my vote to people i townread, but that doesnt mean i'll agree with your reads. and if i'm relinquishing control, it's only fair for you to relinquish something in return!
3) if you could form a neighborhood with two other players on night one, who would you pick?
4) what is your level of spice tolerance? (this one is definitely just a fun red herring)

i look forward to your applications! i feel like my role is more antitown if i go about it privately. i'll reiterate that i can't vote on even days so prepare for some shitposts.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Skygazer »

to be clear: i will be accepting some form of control of your actions if you accept this. maybe don't apply if you'll get salty about it ty
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

I really, really, hope I'm the first applicant because my mom says it's important to be early to these sort of things.

1) null
2) yes, I already disregard my own opinions most of the time
3) Cook and StD
4) I don't want to brag, but I think I can take basically anything up to like one million scovilles? I'm not one of those pepper experts who goes on youtube and houses like five carolina reapers with no visible effect but I can take it!
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 127, Skygazer wrote: not reading lol it's my bed time but i typed this up ahead of time

i can (actually, must) give people control of my vote on even days. please fill out this application (only if you want...) and i will grant my vote to the towniest applicant. some of these questions are relevant to another aspect of my role and some are red herrings.

1) hypothetically, if you have a night action, would you prefer aiming at town, null, or scum? if you don't have a night action please don't out that and just pick what speaks to you so as to not divulge info. before you accuse me of rolefishing please keep in mind everyone is free to disregard this questionaire.
2) if i had control over *your* vote, would you be okay with me disregarding your opinions? i mean i'll generally only be donating my vote to people i townread, but that doesnt mean i'll agree with your reads. and if i'm relinquishing control, it's only fair for you to relinquish something in return!
3) if you could form a neighborhood with two other players on night one, who would you pick?
4) what is your level of spice tolerance? (this one is definitely just a fun red herring)

i look forward to your applications! i feel like my role is more antitown if i go about it privately. i'll reiterate that i can't vote on even days so prepare for some shitposts.
This makes me trust Skygazer because my role is equally kooky (I will not at this time explain why) so I suspect there was mod collusion on kookiness.

1. Hypothetically, it would depend on what my hypothetical role is, wouldn't it?
2. At this point, yes, as explained above.
3. You, as aformentioned, and Ranger (I guess!) as the only two semi-claimed roles and both whom I suspect have some level of wacky.
4. I don't eat enough spicy food to know because I only eat one meal a day so I only get 1/3 less chances to eat than most people
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 127, Skygazer wrote:1) hypothetically, if you have a night action, would you prefer aiming at town, null, or scum?
Town.
In post 127, Skygazer wrote:2) if i had control over *your* vote, would you be okay with me disregarding your opinions?
Obviously.
In post 127, Skygazer wrote:3) if you could form a neighborhood with two other players on night one, who would you pick?
Either my top two townreads or the two players I'd feel provide the best opportunity for fun times.
In post 127, Skygazer wrote:4) what is your level of spice tolerance? (this one is definitely just a fun red herring)
Metaphorically, I am the spice.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 126, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 123, Aureal wrote: Show of hands: who
doesn't
have a red PM, besides Ranger and Cook?

Well, I give up.

Either I've found like, the most easily outted scum team ever, or something weird is going on with role PMs.

Back to plotting evil, I guess.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 130, AniX wrote:This makes me trust Skygazer because my role is equally kooky (I will not at this time explain why) so I suspect there was mod collusion on kookiness.
How many players are neg utilities this game?
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Ranger »

{Save The Dragons}
{DKKoba}
{Cook}
{AniX, Skygazer}
{camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal}
{Ircher}
{Alisae}
{Doctor Drew}
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Skygazer »

katykimfanclub, anix and ranger can all be townleans for their fast responses; i'd like to think i crafted my message in a way to dissuade scum with the whole "relinquishing control" thing
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Skygazer »

that being said this not a reaction test, this is legit. you could have two whole votes! terms and conditions apply
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 133, Ranger wrote:
In post 130, AniX wrote:This makes me trust Skygazer because my role is equally kooky (I will not at this time explain why) so I suspect there was mod collusion on kookiness.
How many players are neg utilities this game?
I don't mean kooky as "neg utility" necessarily.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 130, AniX wrote:
4. I don't eat enough spicy food to know because I only eat one meal a day so I only get 1/3 less chances to eat than most people
My dear sir. Are you too busy to plan meals? Is the hassle of grocery shopping getting you down? Do you want to secure a better future for you and your family? A future of health and happiness and enjoyable food?

Please try our FREE* trial offer: one week's worth of prepared home meal kits, fresh and ready to cook with minimal fuss! Your family will love it! Take control back of your health and your time with our healthy, delicious meals! New recipes added every month!

*Credit card on file required for trial offer: cancel anytime during your free week or your subscription will be automatically renewed for the next quarter at the rate of $80 per week
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by AniX »

In post 138, Aureal wrote:
In post 130, AniX wrote:
My dear sir. Are you too busy to plan meals? Is the hassle of grocery shopping getting you down? Do you want to secure a better future for you and your family? A future of health and happiness and enjoyable food?

Please try our FREE* trial offer: one week's worth of prepared home meal kits, fresh and ready to cook with minimal fuss! Your family will love it! Take control back of your health and your time with our healthy, delicious meals! New recipes added every month!

*Credit card on file required for trial offer: cancel anytime during your free week or your subscription will be automatically renewed for the next quarter at the rate of $80 per week
No, I just hate eating food lol
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Cook »

In post 134, Ranger wrote: {Save The Dragons}
{DKKoba}
{Cook}
{AniX, Skygazer}
{camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal}
{Ircher}
{Alisae}
{Doctor Drew}
is this a reads post if so how should i read the reads post
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 127, Skygazer wrote: not reading lol it's my bed time but i typed this up ahead of time

starting to think we are in the same listmod pool of roles with this neg utility stuff
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Cook »

1. i'd like to take charge and aim at scum
2. sure, you can have my vote. i'll even give it to you right now look VOTE: skygazer
3. uuuuuuuh i wanna play in the same corner as anix and alisae. maybe dkkoba. i want one of those latter two, some KKFC on the side, and a medium coke please. yes i'll round up for children's charity. and you know what? i think i wanna pay it forward. yknow, pay for the next guy's meal. do something decent for a change.
4. i can tolerate spice pretty well. does this mean i can by extension tolerate ranger? maybe
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

In post 141, DkKoba wrote:

starting to think we are in the same listmod pool of roles with this neg utility stuff
In post 60, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 30, DkKoba wrote: my negative utility is way more interesting than that
Feels appropriate that there would be a mod who would submit a bunch of negative utility roles.
I think I'm in there with y'all.
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:53 pm

Post by Ranger »

In post 140, Cook wrote:is this a reads post if so how should i read the reads post
Who am I voting?

That's the scummiest section.

Opposite, the towniest.
- RadiantCowbells |
- Plotinus
- usesPython
Game History
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:57 pm

Post by Cook »

gotcha, thanks
Cults With Guns //

Inventor of 3d20 //
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Internets out that’s lame
Ig I’ll play mafia on mobile since I can’t do much else :/
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Std town
Cook town
Aureal town

Katy probably town, def easier to read later since new player
Koba probably town
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Voting powers restricted like skygazers are really bad to give to mafia. I would probs go out of my way to say it’s detrimental.
That’s probably not mafia?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 130, AniX wrote:

This makes me trust Skygazer because my role is equally kooky (I will not at this time explain why) so I suspect there was mod collusion on kookiness.

1. Hypothetically, it would depend on what my hypothetical role is, wouldn't it?
2. At this point, yes, as explained above.
3. You, as aformentioned, and Ranger (I guess!) as the only two semi-claimed roles and both whom I suspect have some level of wacky.
Why r u answering this?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”