Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:40 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 127, Skygazer wrote: not reading lol it's my bed time but i typed this up ahead of time

i can (actually, must) give people control of my vote on even days. please fill out this application (only if you want...) and i will grant my vote to the towniest applicant. some of these questions are relevant to another aspect of my role and some are red herrings.

1) hypothetically, if you have a night action, would you prefer aiming at town, null, or scum? if you don't have a night action please don't out that and just pick what speaks to you so as to not divulge info. before you accuse me of rolefishing please keep in mind everyone is free to disregard this questionaire.
2) if i had control over *your* vote, would you be okay with me disregarding your opinions? i mean i'll generally only be donating my vote to people i townread, but that doesnt mean i'll agree with your reads. and if i'm relinquishing control, it's only fair for you to relinquish something in return!
3) if you could form a neighborhood with two other players on night one, who would you pick?
4) what is your level of spice tolerance? (this one is definitely just a fun red herring)

i look forward to your applications! i feel like my role is more antitown if i go about it privately. i'll reiterate that i can't vote on even days so prepare for some shitposts.
i thought i did this

1) scum
2) mostly unless you make complete bullshit votes
3) zero clue maybe you and drew?
4) very high
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:41 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 134, Ranger wrote: {Save The Dragons}
{DKKoba}
{Cook}
{AniX, Skygazer}
{camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal}
{Ircher}
{Alisae}
{Doctor Drew}
I was really gonna complain about being left out then I remembered that I am still in catchup mode.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Random Nurse »

Hey all, just checking in.

I'll try to make time to read up tonight.

Also, heads-up,
I'm strictly V/LA on Thursday/Friday/Saturday.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 127, Skygazer wrote: not reading lol it's my bed time but i typed this up ahead of time

i can (actually, must) give people control of my vote on even days. please fill out this application (only if you want...) and i will grant my vote to the towniest applicant. some of these questions are relevant to another aspect of my role and some are red herrings.

1) hypothetically, if you have a night action, would you prefer aiming at town, null, or scum? if you don't have a night action please don't out that and just pick what speaks to you so as to not divulge info. before you accuse me of rolefishing please keep in mind everyone is free to disregard this questionaire.
2) if i had control over *your* vote, would you be okay with me disregarding your opinions? i mean i'll generally only be donating my vote to people i townread, but that doesnt mean i'll agree with your reads. and if i'm relinquishing control, it's only fair for you to relinquish something in return!
3) if you could form a neighborhood with two other players on night one, who would you pick?
4) what is your level of spice tolerance? (this one is definitely just a fun red herring)

i look forward to your applications! i feel like my role is more antitown if i go about it privately. i'll reiterate that i can't vote on even days so prepare for some shitposts.
Hypothetically if I was going to target anyone with my night action tonight it would dk. Unless it’s a vig, in which case I’d totally shoot AniX, because that sounds hilarious. Also how dare you try to figure out my role by asking vague theoreticals of the entire town. Skygazer, more like scumgazer.

If you stole my vote I would like you to use it wisely, which pretty much guarantees ignoring at least half of the insane theories coming out of my mouth.

I’d neighborize Ali as either alignment, mostly because e’s both super easy to pocket and fun to trash talk with, and if we’re both town keeping em invested in the game will likely pay off. I know mastina is usually pretty good about neighborhoods, so ranger would probably be a good second pick. I could also see myself picking you or drew. None of the other people really stand out. I’d definitely never hood Koba, unless I’m a neighborizor and I crumbed hooding Koba earlier in this post because your first question was an excellent way for people to crumb their targets.

Most importantly: all the spice.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 144, Ranger wrote:
In post 140, Cook wrote:is this a reads post if so how should i read the reads post
Who am I voting?

That's the scummiest section.

Opposite, the towniest.
This post would be 1000 times better if you were voting someone in the dead middle of the list.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:53 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 178, Bingle wrote:

Hypothetically if I was going to target anyone with my night action tonight it would dk. Unless it’s a vig, in which case I’d totally shoot AniX, because that sounds hilarious. Also how dare you try to figure out my role by asking vague theoreticals of the entire town. Skygazer, more like scumgazer.

If you stole my vote I would like you to use it wisely, which pretty much guarantees ignoring at least half of the insane theories coming out of my mouth.

I’d neighborize Ali as either alignment, mostly because e’s both super easy to pocket and fun to trash talk with, and if we’re both town keeping em invested in the game will likely pay off. I know mastina is usually pretty good about neighborhoods, so ranger would probably be a good second pick. I could also see myself picking you or drew. None of the other people really stand out. I’d definitely never hood Koba, unless I’m a neighborizor and I crumbed hooding Koba earlier in this post because your first question was an excellent way for people to crumb their targets.

Most importantly: all the spice.
I love this post.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:02 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 176, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 134, Ranger wrote: {Save The Dragons}
{DKKoba}
{Cook}
{AniX, Skygazer}
{camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub, Aureal}
{Ircher}
{Alisae}
{Doctor Drew}
I was really gonna complain about being left out then I remembered that I am still in catchup mode.
Just so it's clear, Ranger, this game you need to put me at the TOP of your readlist, not at the bottom. thx very much.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:09 am

Post by AniX »

In post 149, Alisae wrote:
In post 130, AniX wrote:

This makes me trust Skygazer because my role is equally kooky (I will not at this time explain why) so I suspect there was mod collusion on kookiness.

1. Hypothetically, it would depend on what my hypothetical role is, wouldn't it?
2. At this point, yes, as explained above.
3. You, as aformentioned, and Ranger (I guess!) as the only two semi-claimed roles and both whom I suspect have some level of wacky.
4. I don't eat enough spicy food to know because I only eat one meal a day so I only get 1/3 less chances to eat than most people
Why r u answering this?
Because especially in a game like this, any or all requests could be a trigger for an ability or power. At this juncture, I do not believe mafia would begin by putting a focus on themselves by becoming the most high profile requester.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:13 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

why is everyone answering question 1
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:14 am

cause why not
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:14 am

actually now that i think about it if theres a redirector that kinda sucks
master at being scum(my)
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:16 am

Post by AniX »

In post 183, Save The Dragons wrote: why is everyone answering question 1
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:22 am

that's not really an answer to why people are soft claiming
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:23 am

Also how can you not like food?!?!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:23 am

Have you tried food?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:23 am

Do you eat with your butt or something? Have you tried putting it in your mouth?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:25 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 187, Save The Dragons wrote: that's not really an answer to why people are soft claiming
I'm hypothetically a miller so hypothetically targeting scum is not a hypothetical soft claim. Hypothetically.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

dragoneater is the most obvious town in the game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

has everyone posted atleast once yet? Specifically has everyone who is neg utility claimed? There's something fun we can do with the claims + I think it's appropriate for me to fullclaim based on gamestate soon(but also we already have a fairly breakable aspect i think)
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 187, Save The Dragons wrote: that's not really an answer to why people are soft claiming
Did anyone else get really annoyed when they had to type out all of the complicated bullshit their role lets them do during confirmation? Like I’ve written shorter research papers.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 193, DkKoba wrote: has everyone posted atleast once yet? Specifically has everyone who is neg utility claimed? There's something fun we can do with the claims + I think it's appropriate for me to fullclaim based on gamestate soon(but also we already have a fairly breakable aspect i think)
I’m negative utility if a specific role exists in this game and I think it’s very unlikely it does. Does that count?
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:33 am

Post by AniX »

In post 194, Bingle wrote:
Did anyone else get really annoyed when they had to type out all of the complicated bullshit their role lets them do during confirmation? Like I’ve written shorter research papers.
Yes
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Skygazer »

question one should hopefully be vague enough to not matter considering people could just not have night actions. or straight up give a non-answer like AniX (which is 100% fine). the question could even lock scum in a bit with regards to fakeclaiming if they go for the application for whatever reason.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Skygazer »

hilariously my role pm was worded in a way that made me think i might not be able to post on even days either but luckily that isn't the case
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:36 am

but even "i target town" or "i target scum" gives a lot of info to the scum team

even if it's hypothetical. i get people could be lying or concealing what their role is.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”