KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:25 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Starfire is null for me.

Someone asked me about 3 scumreads. To be honest, I can't think of a strong third at this point. So far I have Bella and Greeting, with a preference for Bella. I could see an argument for StD occupying my third slot but most people who have played more with StD seem to disagree with me quite easily.
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:32 am

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

Bob and PC are in my blindspot right now. I have spent no energy trying to sort them today.
I think Naerys is pretty scummy but I'd rather not sort today. RN is like one tick on the scummy side of null? The only reason I want to distinguish it is because I have put thought into sorting him, unlike the people who are null. Civil is a townlean.
I'm very confident that Yimmy is town.

Town
KKFC
Yimmy
Civil, IAVH
Bob (?), PC (?), Hu Tao, Starfire (no data really)
RN
StD
Greeting, Naerys
Bellaphant
Scum
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

VOTE: greeting
KatyKimFanClub
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
KatyKimFanClub
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by KatyKimFanClub »

You're not even going to try to make a case for Naerys?
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

I feel like RN has always been the subject for my goofy ahh reaction tests that don't look like reactions tests
iavh is slightly annoyed
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 84, Political Clout wrote: It appears I have rolled mafia this game! I bring to you my two collaborators naerys and hu tao I hope and ask politely you can bring yourself to vote them first before finally voting me.

VOTE: Hu Tao

Because in the scum pt they said they were going to bus me and I did not like that at all!
This post is aging like a fine wine. I mean, would a post like this break site rules if it was true and Naerys and Hu Tao didn’t approve it?
iamveryhappy
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
iamveryhappy
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by iamveryhappy »

ccan't out partners but can out self.
iavh is slightly annoyed
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Note only the bolded. Repeated instances of suggesting high levels of rereading, yet at the same time not feeling like saying much given the content of his posts and the low number thereof. Does not sit well at all with my read of his personality or typical playstyle.
In post 100, Political Clout wrote:
The more I look at the interaction between me and Starfire
the more I think Starfire is scum might be confirmation bias on my part though. If Starfire was never serious about calling me jester then that means they wanted to vote me but didn't use the reason I provided that I'm scum which I think is a very good reason all things considered and came up with their own. If they are saying they never meant to call me jester then is their post a joke? Very weird joke to make then vote for someone. Or did Starfire just want to look town with their post? I still haven't heard anything explanation about their post yet either. What were they trying to say? Because I still don't fully understand their post tbh.
In post 353, Political Clout wrote:
In post 222, Starfire wrote: UNVOTE:

Liking Naerys for town, and Political Clout for town . Seems to be a real attempt to sort me from PolClout, and rereading it looks like we had a bit of a misunderstanding. Nae bother if you don't believe just yet.

@PoliticalClout going to try this one last time. I thought you were trolling at first (shitposting, joking) because there's no other reason to be scum-claiming. Calling you Jester was an effort at sharing that joke while voting for you was trying to shift you out of trolling. This can be rightly criticized as inconsistent, I should have decided to banter or push you. Saw you as scum and kept the vote, re-evaluating it and don't think so anymore.

Bellaphant's gut reads still feel bad, but I'm not confident saying it's scummy. @Naerys, why is trying to be seen as useful a town read? Pretty sure everyone wants to be seen as useful either so they don't get mislimmed or as scum so they don't get found.

Random Nurse's claim is untestable, this is a spare lim if we have basically nothing. I don't like the bulletproof modifier

@Hu Tao, yes it's awkward to draw attention to the awkwardness of a player posting after they have been replaced, why does this make a Clout vote?

VOTE: HuTao

Not a huge fan of SaveTheDragons trolling, but I don't think its necessarily AI. Goes with Random Nurse as a spare lim if we don't get anything better.

Partner is up for the next 5 days, so I'll be trying to do one post per day (will definitely pick the pace up after she leaves Wednesday evening). See y'all tomorrow.
UNVOTE: Starfire

Okay I forgive

Also I have been rereading the game a lot but haven't been posting my thoughts.
and it's only like the first five pages I have no idea why. I am in this very weird place of thinking wether or not I should bring up stuff from page 1, but ultimately I go to like...why bother? It makes me feel like I am playing the game behind everyone else.

I've been thinking a lot on the fundamentals of mafia and this site and a bit partly of civil scums opening approach to the game of policy lim lurkers since people have been calling them town and for sum reasons that rubbed me the wrong way. Essentially Mr. Scum is boxing with shadows. And has announced that he would be boxing with these shadows openly. I've skimmed a few games of Mr. civil I don't recall them doing this in the first four games on this site. I also realized I was incredibly bored reading old games so I stopped. What I actually need to do is look at what civil has been doing and who they have been voting for. Are they actually playing the game or are they only appearing to be playing the game by voting and pushing someone who isn't here to defend themselves.

Also am I crazy or does Hu Taos opening stink of scum...or am I crazy??? Lol who even says only hi as their first post lmao.i really think I've maybe done that before. But I liked their post where they said boo! How funny would that be if Hu Tao flipped red this game. Maybe I'm just really paranoid like really really paranoid about everyone...forever.

Also I don't see nearys(????) Doing anything except like vibing(?) and I have no idea where they go.

@bellaphant hello again. I believe I won that game posthumously. I should have spoken more d2 it's a shame Chicago was tunneled on me. I should have figured it was you since you quietly moved your vote. How are you? Are you town this time? What do you think about bob13? I have a lot of thoughts about Bob. Finally do you think mods who employ wotm or wotc are seeking moral desert? To me once a game ends I let go of everything but if people are plotting like 14 year old villains writing people's names in there deathnote that's so weird and runs at cross purposes to the fundamentals of this site which by all accounts is the playing of games and by looking at the rules appears to be inclusivity if you ask I have a lot more to say. I digress. I should really look at activity counter statistics and see if the top poster is always town. Oops I digressed again. Let's talk about kkfc too you go first since I'm still rereading a lot. I don't want to take over the entire game with my looks and charisma and such good amazing thoughtful posts that I do but I am a narcissist and want everything to be about me y'know? Maybe we should talk about civil ape too...also are you using me to hide behind or to something entirely different?

I also keep going back to millers...they should claim in their first post in the game but I don't see rn doing that and if they are an x bulletproof why reveal their BP modifier. Smells like a fake claim. Smells very very dank. I think I will say I now tentatively maybe believe Mr nurse.

In post 359, Political Clout wrote:
In post 358, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 11, Hu Tao wrote:Hi
In post 45, Hu Tao wrote: Boo! Scared?
feels like the typical shitpost I might do in a chat mafia game.
@PC I don't get your point.
After reading it for like idk 20 times
it just felt odd to me the first post. But I really liked the second post since I laughed. On balance I would put more equity in the first post though. Again as I said before I could be really crazy and really paranoid.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 806, iamveryhappy wrote: ccan't out partners but can out self.
Great so if he flips scum that rules out two other people definitively. Sounds good to me.
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Does nobody really think that this is that strange.

Naerys upfront belief of RNs claim boils down to not thinking there is a Vig. However, I cannot really come up with reasons why someone would rule that out.

At the end of the day, it looks a little like “I believed him for no reason”.
In post 79, Naerys wrote:
In post 73, Random Nurse wrote:
1-shot
Bulletproof Miller, to be exact.
Sounds legit.
In post 530, Naerys wrote:
In post 524, Civil Scum wrote: Thanks, I missed the earlier answer at first. Can you say why it seemed legit to you?

Also Yimmy, thanks for replacing, but is that even before the deadline?

Greeting, I guess my style is to bring as much evidence as I can muster against my suspects and see if I like their defense. Also I said you advocate for a lurkish strat as being smart, not that you necessarily lurk, although this game I feel it’s a valid accusation.
I dont think as scum he would claim to be bulletproof. Just the claim that he is miller made him safe from a night kill, well atleast the first one. Unless he is dangerous to the scum.
In post 533, Naerys wrote:
In post 532, Civil Scum wrote: What about the threat of a vigilante kill?
I dont believe there is vigilante.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:18 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 805, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 84, Political Clout wrote: It appears I have rolled mafia this game! I bring to you my two collaborators naerys and hu tao I hope and ask politely you can bring yourself to vote them first before finally voting me.

Because in the scum pt they said they were going to bus me and I did not like that at all!
This post is aging like a fine wine
. I mean, would a post like this break site rules if it was true and Naerys and Hu Tao didn’t approve it?
thanks!
Ya basic!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:41 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 759, bob3141 wrote:
In post 684, Political Clout wrote:
In post 634, Civil Scum wrote: Hey PC, you mind explaining why you’re voting for Bob before you run off?

Lotta people with unexplained votes, like sure I could trust your read blindly but surely there’s a better way…
I'm worried I have a bias against bob. Just his play in general pings me. It doesn't feel like bob is trying to solve the game his spat with naerys does not feel natural it just feels like they were piling on. I can go into more detail but it might be a playstyle difference.
Look like back peddling. Do you think im scum or not.

Town doesnt think that they might be bias they either dont notice or they change there read. They dont make excusses
not true. town actually thinks their biased all the time. ok saying "town" is misleasing. i think pc's post here is weird but the thing you've identified is nai
In post 763, bob3141 wrote:
In post 580, Civil Scum wrote: I’m interested in Bellaphants answers here.

Also would like to hear from PC some of his reasoning for voting Bob.

If Naerys flips town I will be suspicious of Bob and Happy as I feel they dropped in finally to get town points for interrogating her.

Also just to be clear, I am claiming 2-shot Vig.
So is this a real vig claim. Also do you think the game even with the claimed bp and who knows unclaimed bp, would still only have one vig
yeah civil scum is right this is role-fishy. i feel like new players are super role-fishy regardless of alignment though
In post 797, Civil Scum wrote:
In post 562, bob3141 wrote:
In post 559, Civil Scum wrote: Hell I’m BP too, what can it hurt to claim LOL
Your meant to claim your super powerful town pr that inst in the slightest way bullet proof :-P and is macho too
This post was another reason I claimed.

Bob seemed to be implying I was intending to claim, which shocked me a bit tbh. It made me wonder if I had given off vibes or had been obvious in some other way.
this is hard to believe for me
In post 809, Civil Scum wrote: Does nobody really think that this is that strange.

Naerys upfront belief of RNs claim boils down to not thinking there is a Vig. However, I cannot really come up with reasons why someone would rule that out.

At the end of the day, it looks a little like “I believed him for no reason”.

snip
yeah which is super valid tbh. maybe town-indicative
i also think it's insane how cs has just moved on to casing, like, a fifth player. also pretend i quoted a few more of his posts with the commentary "bad post". i am not going to case him or also vote for him because i think it's clear that i am not being super cool-headed here but like. really. the pc push is kinda coherent actually. it could have merit
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:53 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

When it comes to Bob, I had been obsessing about RN and his BP modifier a bit so maybe that tipped him off. But then a little bit later he acts like the BP modifier hasn’t factored into his thinking at all which seems unbelievable to me. I should have accused him of role fishing up front.

I’ve been suspicious of Naerys for a long time. Are you sure you’ve read the game?
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

It’s super valid to say off the cuff you believe someone, even though at the bottom of your reasoning there’s nothing but a baseless assumption?

I can safely say I agree less with your reads so far among everyone, but whatever, PC is a good lim atleast we agree on that.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Yimmy »

political clout is the new guy you are casing. sorry for the confusion. i have been reading the game. are you rude on purpose?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 802, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: greeting
Now people want to vote greeting once o try to get starfire voted out? :lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:09 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

This post is aging like a fine wine. I mean, would a post like this break site rules if it was true and Naerys and Hu Tao didn’t approve it?
How exactly is it aging like fine wine?
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

Ok well I thought you meant Naerys, and we’re implying that going after several people is inconsistent for me or something.

Sorry if I’m coming off as rude. I can be a tad over defensive. I actually really appreciate you catching up, I’m just finding myself disagreeing a lot with you.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Political Clout »

In post 814, Yimmy wrote: political clout is the new guy you are casing. sorry for the confusion. i have been reading the game. are you rude on purpose?
agreed on the rudeness part. civil scum thinks like half the player list is mafia. I wouldn't put much stake into what he says guy is off his rocker.
Ya basic!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Yimmy »

it's not inconsistent so much as it's very weird for town and much less weird for scum. thanks for responding with a cool head and such. i will try not to be silly again

anyway i don't disagree with myself a lot so that seems to be the center of the conflict

nooo now pc is being rude on purpose :(
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 816, Hu Tao wrote:

How exactly is it aging like fine wine?
I wasn’t sure if this would be against the rules.

Even now, I’m not entirely sure that a Mod wouldn’t just allow game breaking behavior instead of just calling the game.

I’m pretty sure Hapy said this already but If you and Naerys agreed to allow this, is it still against site rules?
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

I mean if PC had really outed his teammates.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm not sure but I doubt it would be allowed. But feels like this convo isn't constructive anyway
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

In post 818, Political Clout wrote:
In post 814, Yimmy wrote: political clout is the new guy you are casing. sorry for the confusion. i have been reading the game. are you rude on purpose?
agreed on the rudeness part. civil scum thinks like half the player list is mafia. I wouldn't put much stake into what he says guy is off his rocker.
So you believe no one I’ve pressured is a scum?
Civil Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Civil Scum
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Civil Scum »

But It’ll be a very constructive discussion if PC flips scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”