Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Generic »

So am I first here?

Nope 2nd. Ah well
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Generic »

I spent so long reading the opening posts trying to figure out every conceivable way I could end up with a ban (or at least a warning) and I got beaten to the punch.

By a shitty vote post too.
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 9, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i take offense to that :rage: :rage:

VOTE: Generic
Good, that was the intention
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 7:52 am

Post by Generic »

Since my return from semi retirement from forum mafia I had noticed the L word being considered a no no. I like some of the alternatives mentioned by the mod but can I just confirm with the players currently active, is Yeet ok around here?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:05 am

Post by Generic »

In post 17, Aureal wrote: Sure, I think yeet is a great choice.
Brilliant, thank you for the clarity.

Since its unlikely many of the people i used to play mafia with are still about 8 years on, time for a little bio.

Im Generic, im autistic, i will do my best to not let my emotiions get me carried away and give everyone the respect deserved. It is afterall only a game. Im hyper aware, for example im aware this sort of post will be viewed as suspious under wolf behaviour understanding, but its best to give everyone the big picture.

I have two personas in forum mafia, this is the OG, the other guy was a more recent player that joined the party in my head. He lives in perpetual RVS, i tend to ignore that and absorb whats happening because i need to get a gauge on you lot. None of whom i have meta on, which thankfully doesnt heavioly affect me anyway as i will go with the gut. First game back on this site, need to shake off the ring rust.
Im also from a generation that predates pronouns, the worst i used to contend with was seeing a username as masculine when i lady was behind it. If i make a mistake my apologieds in advance, no malice is meant in any error i make there.

And now to the real psychology. I dont get Yeeted day 1. ASo do with that what you will. I will try my best to avoid hammering myself, i will aim to keep the toxicity out of this. I am sure i can do it... well, maybe.

Anyway, carry on, i will be here for any questions you might have.

OH, and im Englishm so keep that in mind for timezones and shit.

:nerd:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Generic »

Aureal and Black are early favourites. Im a sucker for niceness.

And Black in particular feel natural with the digression into a RL anecdote.

Cary on
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:20 am

Post by Generic »

In post 28, Black wrote:
In post 21, Aureal wrote: No! How else am I supposed to pocket you! :o
you should know by now you don't need to try. I exist to be in your pocket. kinda like a baby kangaroo. it's my happy place

Generic trying to read and solve already is probably a good sign?
I dont count that as solving. I have a positive opinion of two people, ironically the only two known female players to me, so maybe im just being chivalrous? :neutral:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Generic »

Wait a second…

There’s a setup?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Generic »

In post 32, T3 wrote:
In post 31, Generic wrote: Wait a second…

There’s a setup?
cool, here we have our first townslip! (probably!)

I'd imagine that scum would have a quick discussion about the setup and the mech in the scum PT after they receive their role PM's. That usually happens in newbie games at least.
Nope, I’m afraid to burst the bubble but that was me attempting sarcasm… through text… like a moron.

Don’t town clear me off the lamest of attempts at humour please.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Generic »

Just so everyone knows. I’m very unlikely to vote until the end of the day phase.

Tossing my vote out for statement reasons doesn’t work for me. And also because people tend to use past games as meta I learned that my town play should compliment my scum play, and what’s the one thing people like to lean on when trying to identify scum? Who they voted for (or didn’t).
Beyond that, I really don’t see anyone worth voting by for right now, the game has barely got going, and I recently got my eye in playing mafia again on another site which seemed to be a faster pace than here. At least I know I won’t fall behind on my reading of this one lol.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:45 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 47, camelCasedSnivy wrote: generic made me mad lets wagon him
I never liked camels. We were at the zoo on Saturday, and my wife wanted to go and take a photo of them. And I refused. On principle.

The principle being that camels suck.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 46, CCGeek wrote: Good morning. I exist. Hopefully, I will throughout this game.

I'm CCGeek, you can call me CCG or Shaun. (Or GGGeek when I gamesolve)

In post 8, Generic wrote: I spent so long reading the opening posts trying to figure out every conceivable way I could end up with a ban (or at least a warning) and I got beaten to the punch.

By a shitty vote post too.
I felt this so much. Someone clear this man for the duration of RVS.

In post 11, Aureal wrote:
dayvig: iamveryhappy
Damn, giving PS people the PS treatment is real.

In post 14, Aureal wrote:
In post 13, Black wrote:
In post 11, Aureal wrote:
dayvig: iamveryhappy
whoa the timing on this O_O
:lol:

Hi five!
Too coordinated perchance :eyes:

In post 16, Generic wrote: Since my return from semi retirement from forum mafia I had noticed the L word being considered a no no. I like some of the alternatives mentioned by the mod but can I just confirm with the players currently active, is Yeet ok around here?
Yeet, Iim, kill, I use all of the above.

In post 18, Black wrote: i definitely like yeeting and fading people
I find that wording a little suspicious. :lol:

In post 23, Generic wrote: Aureal and Black are early favourites. Im a sucker for niceness.

And Black in particular feel natural with the digression into a RL anecdote.

Cary on
Day 1 readlists, while garbage-ish from an information perspective this early for others, are a decent starting point for any player's progression. +Town early into the day.
In post 27, iamveryhappy wrote: AW FUCK I GOT DAYVIGGED
owie
omgus go brrrr
VOTE: Black
Hello clems-kun u_u
Very disappointed we didn't roll scum together

I just realized we have a Jolteon and an Umbreon in the game. Should I change my pfp to an eeveelution too? :eyes:

In post 29, Generic wrote:
In post 28, Black wrote:
you should know by now you don't need to try. I exist to be in your pocket. kinda like a baby kangaroo. it's my happy place

I dont count that as solving. I have a positive opinion of two people, ironically the only two known female players to me, so maybe im just being chivalrous? :neutral:
Nah, you're willing to put in the effort and not lurk, that's what matters in RVS.

In post 35, Aureal wrote: Setup is actually linked at the end of the ruleset.

Alright, now that we've got things sorted, let's yeet some scum! VOTE: CCGeek
Nice bus. :D

In post 37, Generic wrote: Just so everyone knows. I’m very unlikely to vote until the end of the day phase.

Tossing my vote out for statement reasons doesn’t work for me. And also because people tend to use past games as meta I learned that my town play should compliment my scum play, and what’s the one thing people like to lean on when trying to identify scum? Who they voted for (or didn’t).
Beyond that, I really don’t see anyone worth voting by for right now, the game has barely got going, and I recently got my eye in playing mafia again on another site which seemed to be a faster pace than here. At least I know I won’t fall behind on my reading of this one lol.
For your information, this indicates a really really bad mindset. Town's only method of poking around for scum on D1 is voting, and the less number of people voting, the less pressure created. Not using your vote on Day as Town is the equivalent of not using your NK as scum, that is, it comes up only in very niche situations. Apart from those fairly niche situations, you're mathematically better off using your vote. I think the fact that you're used to a faster format makes sense, because this mindset comes from the faster roomchat-based games. It is not really common that in a forum format, the first D1 wagon is the lim for the day. Even if we kill off a town D1, our consolation prize is the wealth of interactions they leave behind. We have a lot more time and a lot more potential for discussion.

Speaking of discussion, right now, nothing really pops out to me except for the scattered VC, which is really to be expected this early into a game. Let's just see how this devolves from here.

The one thing I'm probably not sold on is T3's faux(?) aggression, but I'm not at all familiar with anyone's PMeta in this game apart from Iavh's.

Speaking of T3, however.
In post 38, T3 wrote:
In post 28, Black wrote: Generic trying to read and solve already is probably a good sign?
Reasoning for my read: I thought the way that Black said this was weird. Like, why not explain why Generic's solving could be a good or bad sign?
I agree that Black's tone is slightly off here, in the sense that exhibiting a desire to solve this early into the game is enough for an RVS-period clear, so the "probably" portion is slightly unnecessary and expresses doubt over something trivial, which is not the vibe I was getting from Black from her previous posts. I'm slightly more inclined to give temporary Town points to T3 for picking up on this. VOTE: Black

In post 41, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: T3
hi Dannflor, is this a random vote or is there some gutread involved in placing this vote?

In post 45, T3 wrote: Yeah but it was the way you phrased it that felt weird. Either way, I'm just grasping at straws to get discussion going.
The discussion will flow better once all of us have started actively participating and actively started wagoning.
I did read this post. I digested it. Mainly the parts about and to me. And I’m not budging on my vote policy until we have at least some flow of activity. Once everyone has checked in, put something into the game of note, and I feel like there is something worthy of pressure.

And yes, I’m aware that reads arrogant. Partially the point.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Generic »

I own two snakes.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Generic »

My pseudo vote is for CCG at this stage.

I’ve no idea who’s at what until we get a vote count.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Generic »

Can I get everyone to give me their mafia experience/background/record?

Let’s put it like this:

Estimated completed games:
Have you had victories in a mafia team?:
Favourite alignment:

If a first game just declare yourself a n00b
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Generic »

Estimated completed games: over 100 at this point.
Have you had victories in a mafia team?: many times.
Favourite alignment: Third party, especially SK.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:01 am

Post by Generic »

In post 89, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 88, Black wrote: RVS votes are random votes you make for fun. A la my vote on "Clem" as you call him. Your vote had an actual reason behind it so it wasn't really random. One could argue your post/vote was the first attempt to pull us out of RVS even
Yea that’s me woo
Also
I don’t like a V-2 so
VOTE: uhhh Generic
How did you guess my first name?!? :eek:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Generic »

In post 102, Aureal wrote:
In post 76, Generic wrote: Can I get everyone to give me their mafia experience/background/record?

Let’s put it like this:

Favourite alignment:

Help! Information fishing! You don't get to steal my identity so easily! :evil:
Aurreal is scum.

And also has the single most annoying username for phone posting :angry:

Keeps autocorrecting to surreal. Screw it, you are surreal now unless I’m casting a vote.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 107, Aureal wrote:
In post 96, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: black
Hi, other Mafia person! Done strategizing in your scum PT and ready to pay attention to us now?
In post 108, Black wrote:
In post 105, Dannflor wrote: I don't think you are town, but I am not prideful enough to think my read on you is 100% on page 4
I'm sorry but I have a hard time believing comes from someone that thinks I'm probably scum. You conveniently hopped on the wagon built by others and then spoke to me as if you were trying to convince me that CCG is town. If I'm your #1 suspect then it doesn't make sense for you to address me this way. I don't like this at all

You're either scum with CCG or CCG is town and you're playing us both

VOTE: Dannflor
Where’s the popcorn emoji?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 109, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 106, Generic wrote:
In post 102, Aureal wrote:
In post 76, Generic wrote: Can I get everyone to give me their mafia experience/background/record?

Let’s put it like this:

Favourite alignment:

Help! Information fishing! You don't get to steal my identity so easily! :evil:
Aurreal is scum.

And also has the single most annoying username for phone posting :angry:

Keeps autocorrecting to surreal. Screw it, you are surreal now unless I’m casting a vote.
simply use kindle
I’m afraid we aren’t all rich
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Generic »

Aurreal is pinging my member berries…

I think we may have played mafia games in the past. This old man’s brain is getting some sparks of recognition, hmmm…
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Generic »

In post 115, Aureal wrote: Not unless you had a different account. I see you signed up in the middle of my long hiatus from playing Mafia.
Ironically I’ve returned from a long hiatus.

But maybe someone else with a similar Aur start to their username is where I’m confusing matters. Doesn’t matter.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Generic »

In post 122, T3 wrote:
In post 76, Generic wrote: Estimated completed games:
Favourite alignment:
Estimated completed games: 25? 30? Probably a few hundred on EpicMafia and mafia.gg.
Have you had victories in a mafia team?: My winrate as scum is 45% or so.
Favorite alignment: Scum. Fakeclaiming is my favorite part of the game!
That’s a good win rate for a role that is sometimes out of your own hands. Get the wrong team around you and it’s like cycling up a mountain.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Generic »

Whatever happened to the fine art of the TL;DR?

:sigh:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 129, Dannflor wrote: [T3, CCGeek]
[Generic]
[CCS, Aureal, Dunnstral] - null
[iamveryhappy]
[Black]

I think this is about where I'm at

iamveryhappy I just didn't really like how they randomly popped in to be like "I don't like E-2s"
Wow I’m high up that list.

Are you feeling okay?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Generic »

In post 128, Dannflor wrote: I vaguely think Generic is town too
I remember thinking that guy was suspicious.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Generic »

I’m still waiting for some sort of vote count.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Generic »

I think your perspective on a mafia team is your downfall Surreal.

Mafia have to avoid outing eachother. This is a psychologists wet dream. Do they distance, do they buddy, do they buss do they protect, do they kill a player that puts them as suspicious….

I can play my greatest scum game ever and a n00b can bring me crashing down.

As town, I am flying solo. Because my fellow town don’t know I’m town and I’m not sure who they are. So I play an independent game.

Town is a single man.
Scum is a family man… then damn kids can drag you down.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Generic »

In post 140, Aureal wrote:
In post 130, Generic wrote: Whatever happened to the fine art of the TL;DR?

:sigh:
TL; DR: Black is locktown
I said that pages ago
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Generic »

When you ladies play enough games you will learn 100% mafia win rate is a unicorn
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Generic »

In post 146, Black wrote: I don't think anyone should be locktowning me tbh. I'm a dangerous scum player. Granted I haven't rolled scum since my first 3 newbie games on the site but that probably just means I'm overdue and you should all fade me ASAP
Well you must be a very good scum player because I haven’t seen you once in the scum chat…

:wink:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Generic »

In post 148, Dannflor wrote:
In post 146, Black wrote: I don't think anyone should be locktowning me tbh. I'm a dangerous scum player. Granted I haven't rolled scum since my first 3 newbie games on the site but that probably just means I'm overdue and you should all fade me ASAP
what is the purpose of making this post?
This is a tactic known as reverse psychology. I know this well. I do this regularly.

Someone townreads or leans you, you undermine it. You look better because why would a Wolf argue against being town read?

Just so everyone knows, I refuse to townread black for the rest of the game. Short of a mod clear or a cop check I will be assuming she is mafia. And is currently where my vote will be going.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Generic »

In post 151, Dannflor wrote: do/did you suspect Generic because of that?

if you think scum would do that to pocket you I'm not sure why you wouldn't wait to see who would go along with it and who wouldn't
I’m insulted.

If I was pocketing black wouldn’t have a damn clue it was happening.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Generic »

In post 152, Black wrote:
In post 151, Dannflor wrote: do/did you suspect Generic because of that?

if you think scum would do that to pocket you I'm not sure why you wouldn't wait to see who would go along with it and who wouldn't
I don't think every scum player would try to pocket in this way but I feel like he might. And I brought it up because I wanted to get Generic's reaction specifically. I'm still trying to parse his reaction tbh. He joked at first, but then once you asked me my motive, he switched gears and basically decided I'm lockscum now
I’m a complicated individual.

And I will let you in on a little secret… I can form options BEFORE I write them in a post.

I know right? Crazy!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Generic »

I’m going to call the scum team right now…

Black
Ianveryhappy
CCG

2 of those 3. But I may add to this PoE.

As for town:
Surreal
Dannflor

The rest i will sort when i feel the vibe.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Generic »

Oooh… hang on a second.

IF black flips mafia T3 could be a buddy.

But then a part of me hopes the team is black and surreal… and their 100% win record gets torched by a single chaotic game :nerd:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Generic »

I wish I could blame it on the drink… but I don’t drink.

This is all mental disorder…
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 162, Black wrote: There's definitely one scum pushing me rn. Maybe two but that seems overly risky for little payoff, so probably just one. After the Panthers game I'll see if I can look back through and figure out who it most likely is
I think it’s me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Generic »

Anyone else think that black suddenly seems a bit rattled?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Generic »

Oh and also…

GO SAINTS! :wink:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Generic »

I find playing as mafia way more stressful.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 172, Aureal wrote: If you're actually town and try very hard to win, you should try going to read some towngames of Black's. :roll:

Like maybe this one or this one.
You have me confused with someone who has a work ethic for this parlour game. I vibe my way through in a very self absorbed way.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:34 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 171, Dannflor wrote: most people do
The other guy doesn’t. But then he is not quite right.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Generic »

You know what, before I head to bed I’m calling it.

Aurreal and black scum team.

Yeet these wolfy mofos.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Generic »

Dunnstral town.

They are like a young me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:21 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 182, Aureal wrote:
In post 175, Dannflor wrote: aureal what do you think i should look for specifically in black's town game that is different from her scum game
Apparently Aurreal, besides white knighting black to a ridiculous level that if mafia would be so amateur it’s unreal so I’m going to accept the wifom here that they can’t both be mafia, believes black can never be caught for the wrong reasons and is always town when suspected for a reason she finds weak.

Is that seriously what you are suggesting?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 187, Black wrote:
In post 183, Generic wrote:
In post 182, Aureal wrote:
In post 175, Dannflor wrote: aureal what do you think i should look for specifically in black's town game that is different from her scum game
Apparently Aurreal, besides white knighting black to a ridiculous level that if mafia would be so amateur it’s unreal so I’m going to accept the wifom here that they can’t both be mafia, believes black can never be caught for the wrong reasons and is always town when suspected for a reason she finds weak.

Is that seriously what you are suggesting?
i couldn't help but see this chart when i clicked on the page and i love it. i highly doubt Aureal is suggesting i can NEVER be caught for the wrong reasons. that's kinda ridiculous of you to assume. but yeah she's spot on...this is how my mafia career has gone on this site XD
I find it ridiculous that you think it’s ridiculous that I think Aurreal is being ridiculous in claiming that you being caught for the wrong reasons as scum is ridiculous.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 189, iamveryhappy wrote: I highly disagree with the diagram for the simple reason that it is too simple. Too black and white. No grey areas.
So if black was mafia she would be called white?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Generic »

In post 193, camelCasedSnivy wrote: generic could be conf biased rn
Wouldn’t be the first time for me. I will take that on board though and try and step back with a more measured eye.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:51 am

Post by Generic »

In post 197, Black wrote: ok i was able to clear my head and i read through the thread again

i still believe that there has to be at least one scum pushing me

rereading makes me think dannflor is the towniest out of those on my wagon. his push on me has felt the most organic. originally i had issues with because it felt like an over-the-top response to me voting for him. after isoing him and cross examining with his other posts, i feel dannflor is being genuine in his suspicions here. while i don't completely agree with some of the points made in this post, it still feels more natural than any of the pushes so far

regarding , i think some of the reasons put forth to fade me have been bad or a stretch. typically when 2-3 people latch onto a wagon built on weak reasoning, one of them is scum more often than not. while he's right that it could possibly be a couple of lurkers, i just don't think that's the case here. and while still feels like it could be a perspective slip, i'm fine with not pushing here today

dunn's reads a little weird to me. in the first half he explains why some of dannflor's points are null, in the middle he agrees with a couple of dannflor's other points, and then at the end he decides there's enough here to vote me. i don't understand the point of this if dunn is scum. i think it would make more sense for him to either try to pocket me by defending me, or ignoring all those dannflor points he disagreed with and subtly try to hop on the wagon. the fact that he did both makes me think he's probably town

of the two left, i think the most likely scum is either CCG or Generic. i still don't like CCG's vote and responses to me yesterday even after reading them again. it feels like he wanted to jump on my wagon and then coast. while i wouldn't mind fading either today, i noticed something this read through

Generic had a complete shift in . it felt alarming, especially considering that it's based on his assumption that i'm trying to use reverse psychology. i noticed this too:
In post 149, Generic wrote: This is a tactic known as reverse psychology.
I know this well. I do this regularly.

Someone townreads or leans you, you undermine it. You look better because why would a Wolf argue against being town read?
In post 33, Generic wrote: Nope, I’m afraid to burst the bubble but that was me attempting sarcasm… through text… like a moron.

here Generic essentially does the exact thing he accused me of doing. in my mind, this implies that either Generic is scum, or he undermines townreads as town. if it is the latter, then why would he be fully convinced i'm scum after i tried to argue against a townlock? it doesn't feel like a natural thought process. Generic's jump onto me has felt the least organic out of everyone, and to top it off he isn't even voting for me despite this:
In post 149, Generic wrote: Just so everyone knows, I refuse to townread black for the rest of the game. Short of a mod clear or a cop check I will be assuming she is mafia. And is currently where my vote will be going.
this feels like an unnecessary extreme if Generic is town here. but the lack of voting me makes me feel like Generic is afraid to get his hands dirty. it feels like he wants dann/dunn/ccg to do all the dirty work for him while he stands on the sidelines pushing the wagon forward

i also don't like his shift on Aureal. in he has her as one of two townies, and then in he calls her "wolfy" and advocates to fade her. this drastic shift feels off, like Generic can't keep track of his own fake reads in the span of a few posts

VOTE: Generic

this is what i think we should push rn
Yeah good luck with that.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:32 am

Post by Generic »

In post 201, Black wrote: my natural reaction is to get defensive when someone is wrong about me. that's just how my brain works. i realize that may seem scummy but it's something i do naturally regardless of alignment

what are your thoughts on Generic? and can you elaborate on ?
The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure.

But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:45 am

Post by Generic »

In post 203, Black wrote:
In post 202, Generic wrote: The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure
i disagree. OMGUS isn't inherently scummy. i think you know that though and are just grasping at straws to try and make me look worse
In post 202, Generic wrote: But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
this is something i suggest when i'm scum to make me look townier XD
All I keep reading is you projecting your considered scum traits and things YOU apparently do onto me.

Hello I’m Generic, and I’m not Black.

Hey, I may have a new quote for the signature :lol:

Anyway. The fact you have no meta on me so are using your meta to read me is not only bad faith, it’s laughably amateur for a person supposedly experienced in this game. Like I said before, good luck with that.

Thunderdome it is. *cracks back* been a little while but I do enjoy the crowd screaming for blood. Let’s do this.

And when I flip, and given black is Both a female on the internet and far better known and liked amongst you kids than I ever will be this thunderdome will be a blaze of glory for me, make sure you either yeet or town lock black based on what my alignment is. Seems fair. And I’m sure you are all intelligent enough to work out which alignment means which action :nerd:

VOTE: black
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:46 am

Post by Generic »

All votes need to be put on either me or black. You know the rules of the thunderdome.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Generic »

In post 206, Black wrote: so you were cool with being patient and letting the day play out until i pushed you, now suddenly you call for thunderdome and are rallying everyone to vote?

yeah, Generic is probably just scum here. i'm fine going first though. i'm at e-1 anyway
No I was cool waiting until the OMGUS after I made it public I intended to vote for you. And then when I mentioned a thinderdome you shit your pants and tried to twist it as a scum bluff.

No bluffs to be had here. Bring it on.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Generic »

I’m afraid you are so wrong it’s tragic.

I’m vanilla town. And when I flip you can put this projecting your own meta onto others to bed for good I hope. You need to evolve from this. It’s kindergarten forum mafia.

You could have instead asked for some meta, the site I had been playing on was Mafia Universe. Where I thunderdomed most day 1s with scum players who I knew would struggle to cope with it.

Quite how quickly you moded to flail though was a shock. Aurreal has to either be a buddy or naive as fuck to think your in your town game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:41 am

Post by Generic »

In post 209, Black wrote: i think i'm done engaging with Generic here. i would like to hear what others think about the situation
Of course you are.

Run away little Wolf.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Generic »

In post 212, Black wrote: no need to get nasty dude
Calling mafia players scum could be construed as far more nasty than little Wolf. A Wolf is call no matter how big it is. Scum is a derogatory term. And it still is intriguing to me that the L word was outlawed but ‘Scum’ continues to be a perfectly acceptable noun.

But if you want to play this tactic to win over people to wagoning against me, understandable.

I’m expecting to be yeeted. I’m a largely unlikeable individual. And these games are always popularity contests when nothing else is available to work with. And I’m sure you are a lovely person outside of the thunderdome.

But we are in the dirt now. The boood will be spilled.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:50 am

Post by Generic »

Blood. Not boood. Unless the audience are booong me of course.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Generic »

In post 217, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im not sure what to do if youre actually thunderdoming here the only thing i had was a slight townread on black
Then you vote for me.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 219, Dannflor wrote: tbh it is like mechanically optimal to elim between generic and black now

I would strongly prefer a black elimination

generic!scum doesn't need to make a spectacle out of pushing black!town when me and Dunn were already doing that for him
I make a spectacle as either alignment. I tend to have a very ‘generic’ gameplay style… pun intended, but also not.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:26 am

Post by Generic »

In post 221, Black wrote:
In post 149, Generic wrote: This is a tactic known as reverse psychology. I know this well. I do this regularly.

Consistency, you have to love it.

Funny how you didn’t bring this up at the time when I posted this having spent the early part of the game doing this EXACT SAME THING.

I wondered whether you would bite at the time and I would have given you credit if you had. But you completely disregarded it. Until now. When you are on the ropes.

Poor effort.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 29, Generic wrote:
In post 28, Black wrote:

In post 33, Generic wrote:
In post 32, T3 wrote:
In post 31, Generic wrote: Wait a second…

There’s a setup?
cool, here we have our first townslip! (probably!)

I'd imagine that scum would have a quick discussion about the setup and the mech in the scum PT after they receive their role PM's. That usually happens in newbie games at least.
Nope, I’m afraid to burst the bubble but that was me attempting sarcasm… through text… like a moron.

In post 131, Generic wrote:
In post 129, Dannflor wrote: [T3, CCGeek]
[Generic]
[CCS, Aureal, Dunnstral] - null
[iamveryhappy]
[Black]

I think this is about where I'm at

iamveryhappy I just didn't really like how they randomly popped in to be like "I don't like E-2s"
Wow I’m high up that list.

Are you feeling okay?
:popcorn:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Generic »

In post 223, Black wrote:
In post 196, Generic wrote:
Wouldn’t be the first time for me. I will take that on board though and try and step back with a more measured eye.
In post 202, Generic wrote:
In post 201, Black wrote: my natural reaction is to get defensive when someone is wrong about me. that's just how my brain works. i realize that may seem scummy but it's something i do naturally regardless of alignment

there's a dissonance here. the evolution from "ill reevaluate" to "let's thunderdome!" is jarring. using OMGUS as the excuse doesn't make sense to me since townies use OMGUS all the time
Generic wrote:I’m afraid you are so wrong it’s tragic.
there's dissonance here too. Generic is trying to convince me i'm wrong about him even though he's convinced i'm scum
Since I have no idea who the mafia players are why would I be certain to the point I wouldn’t speak to you as a neutral until you flip?

And also I’m not sure you realise this but other people are reading the game too. I know right? Spooky stuff. So comments I make when talking to you might also be providing others with how poor your claimed reading of me is. Because if you are town you’re now in confbias where everything I post you will twist to a scum logic you arre inventing. Well it had to be invention because otherwise you are going to be one of those players who after being shown up as completely wrong will just go ‘not my fault, they played to the scum meta i rigidly stick to because I have no other way of reading the player’. I assume with your record you aren’t that 1 dimensional.

And yeah I just took a gamble and popcorn arrived! :cheers:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Generic »

When I flip town, what’s your gambit to save yourself from the chop day 2? Because clinging to ‘FAKE READS FAKE READS’ isn’t going to wash when it’s proven nonsense.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Generic »

I’m sure it’s very disappointing to have an ego over your mafia game after some wins, only for you to be found out on day 1 this time. I remember when I was younger and took these games so seriously. My record was 12 mafia wins in 13, and that was across just 20 or so games. Not an easy thing to win at when you start to be noticed as always randing mafia… let alone the number of times I had to endgame for the team.
One thing you can do for me black. Bookmark this one for your future meta opinions of me. I flip flop and free think when town. Especially without a PR. Because I’ve got nothing to lose. It’s the main reason I don’t get day 1 nuked. And night 1 nuked a lot of the time.

And if I have to lay this game down to make that statement to this new generation of MSers then I’m comfortable with that. It will be a learngin curve for you cool kids.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Generic »

Oh look, every post is scummy, whatever will you have to say for yourself when I flip…
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by Generic »

I never bluff on intent. I had my suspicions in black and even said I would vote them. They chose to OMGUS so the thunderdome seemed a great place to head to, I love a thunderdome because it stops the scum from hiding from the limelight and stops their buddies trying to undermine the push.

People have to commit. And also another point. Why would I claim vanilla town? A very sacrificial role on day 1. There’s no wifom to be had. I would rather be flipped than spend several day phases having to go through the same arguments. So if I’m seriously a major suspect here is the opportunity.

Otherwise I want to flip black and feel smug about my early call on her or eat humble pie if I fucked up her intent since I called suspicion on her. Either way the popcorn is out :popcorn:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #67) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Generic »

Actually, if you are of the belief black is town (and my confbias from my little verbal duel with her has left me blinkered) you need to flip me today.

Seriously, think about it. You keep black alive and if she is town you have a strong player alive and she will cope with the day 2 backlash. If mafia they will have to cope with a tough day 2 anyway with my flip so the scrutiny makes her life harder to manipulate the game.

Because unless she is mafia I will be used as the weapon by the wolves to get a 2nd town yeet. They will keep me alive because it leaves me looking suspicious and they don’t hit a PR with me. The water is muddied.

So unless you are absolutely sure black is your prime suspect you need to flip me. And then remember to use some wagonomics.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 239, Black wrote: Thunderdomes are pretty awful for the town. if you really are town here then the wolves are having a great time laughing about this in the PT. you won't be able to weasel your way out of getting faded D2 and town will already be down 3 members assuming the NK goes through
You came after me. You were certain I was a Wolf. You accused my lack of certainty over your alignment as further proof.

So what is this now? Sounds like a lack of certainty black.

Don’t be a hypocrite when you have spent the entire push on me point to inconsistency as my main scum tell this game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Generic »

Every single post I’ve made you have created some weird logic for why it proves I’m scum. And you want to claim I’m misrepping your certainty?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 203, Black wrote:
In post 202, Generic wrote: The OMGUS certainly puts you in an even worse light that’s for sure
i disagree. OMGUS isn't inherently scummy. i think you know that though and are just grasping at straws to try and make me look worse
In post 202, Generic wrote: But I’m more than happy to thunderdome day 1.
this is something i suggest when i'm scum to make me look townier XD
In post 206, Black wrote: so you were cool with being patient and letting the day play out until i pushed you, now suddenly you call for thunderdome and are rallying everyone to vote?

yeah, Generic is probably just scum here. i'm fine going first though. i'm at e-1 anyway
In post 208, Black wrote: wow, i'm right about the thunderdome tactic aren't i? that's twice now you brought up . what's funny is i wasn't even reading you there, i was laughing at the irony that a potential wolf is using one of my wolf tactics. that comment led you to call me an amateur and say that I "shit my pants". i guess i would be triggered too if someone sniffed my plan out as i was proposing it
In post 213, Black wrote: my gut townread of T3 has faded a bit. i can see him being a Generic partner after his last two posts were basically run in, shade me, run out
In post 223, Black wrote:
In post 196, Generic wrote:
In post 202, Generic wrote:

there's a dissonance here. the evolution from "ill reevaluate" to "let's thunderdome!" is jarring. using OMGUS as the excuse doesn't make sense to me since townies use OMGUS all the time
Generic wrote:I’m afraid you are so wrong it’s tragic.
there's dissonance here too. Generic is trying to convince me i'm wrong about him even though he's convinced i'm scum
In post 230, Black wrote: you can't keep your fake reads organized
In post 233, Black wrote: you knew 231 was scummy so you had to follow up with a condescending 232 to correct your tone lol
Yeah, these all read with so much doubt don’t they.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Generic »

Not to me they don’t. And I would argue what you are doing here is twisting the narrative. Because you spent all this time going ‘see, he’s scum’ and when you read something that to you looked like I was trying to convince you I was town you went ‘look, not certain of his read’.

Make your mind up. Are you convinced I’m scum or not? Because I’ve already said the logical play here is to flip me.

Win win for me. If you are mafia I read you perfectly day 1. If you are town I get to educate you in this actually being town generic. And town more importantly don’t lose a PR. Because you are clearly a veteran of the game. If uou were a or you wouldn’t even hint at it until it was absolutely necessary. But I’m a safe bet.

So. Your move. White always goes first, now it’s blacks turn.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 249, Black wrote: i think you could be town here. i'm just willing to bet you're not
Then you will be losing a bet this day phase Black. And playing since January? You are right, you will learn many more lessons yet. I’m still learning.

And if I nailed you down as a Wolf so early don’t be too downbeat. I have this gut feeling in forum mafia that has served me very well and toppled many strong wolves. It’s no reflection on your ability. You may have fooled a few of the players in this one, you may still do when you remove me from this one.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Generic »

I can help you flip me. That’s not difficult.

I have already pointed out that the optimal yeeting is me.

So basically at this point if you are town as you claim anyone trying to push you as the preferred wagon is likely the Wolf team.

Flipping me is the only way forwards at this stage

UNVOTE: Black
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #74) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Generic »

When I flip, remember what I said. Without the confbias if you are town.

If you are a Wolf, haha, I called it day 1 :need:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Generic »

* :nerd:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:40 pm

Post by Generic »

You are incredible. :lol:

You even managed to make me unvoting you and helping you get me yeeted be a sign that I must be a Wolf.

I mean just wow.

You are off the reservation now black with that logic. I have helped you enough.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:55 pm

Post by Generic »

You bragged about a 100% win record as mafia. You play the game on the front foot. You like to dictate the conversation. And you feel comfortable enough to openly declare you aren’t trying when you can’t be bothered for whatever reason it happens to be.

I don’t research people. I vibe. And from your input I came to a conclusion. And when you corrected me what did I do?

I unvoted. Because you aren’t the player I thought you were initially. You could be clumsy town. But my gut still tells me Wolf.

But the percentages are in my favour if I’m flipped. Because I get to be right and immortalised in death. And a new generation get to understand and hate the generic one all over again,

If Iso were here he would tell you how to read me. He was one of the very few who could town lock me within a page. The rest of you are stuck with assumptions. And usually they will be wrong. As I’ve been pointing out along the way.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #78) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:08 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 262, iamveryhappy wrote: I’m really confused. Someone sum up the argument bc I can’t read
Generic locked suspicion on black
Black OMGUSed Generic
Generic thunderdomed
Black flailed and called every post generic made scummy by logic she was creating to fit the narrative
Generic pointed out flipping him was optimal play.
Black called that scummy
Generic was corrected by black that she isn’t as experienced as he first thought.
Generic unvoted black and again encouraged his own yeeting.
Black called that scummy.
Aurreal attempted to pull people’s attention away from black and me.
Aurreal called generic ego driven (you don’t say?) and further white knighted black.

So to summarise, black thinks everything I post is a scum tell. Which now just reads as biased town after our back and forth. Aurreal is attempting to pocket black, while showing contempt for me. Aurreal comes off suspicious from this play.

VOTE: aurreal

For my bruised ego of course, and not for reasons of suspicion.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #79) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Generic »

In post 268, Dunnstral wrote: Perhaps. What do you think of the spat between Black and Generic?
I though Generic was an egomaniac and that poor sweet black was being unfairly treated…

Oh wait, you were asking someone else. Nevermind.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #80) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:44 am

Post by Generic »

My gut told me ‘grrrrrrrrr’

So I think my gut could be one of the wolves we are looking for :nerd:
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #81) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Generic »

In post 280, iamveryhappy wrote: MY NAME IS NOT HAPPY
Which dwarf are you then?
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Generic »

I feel like you are role fishing Danny boy
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Generic »

If black flips town, Dannflor is confirmed mafia to me.

Just putting that out there.

Because they are doing everything they can to remove black and apply pressure for an actual claim from them, and tactically this feels like a ‘oops, well I guess generic is scum afterall’.

I’ve moved on from black. I will return to that another day, I’m not feeling that for day 1. You do you fella. But my theory is now out there.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Generic »

In post 291, camelCasedSnivy wrote: generic what do you think about CCGeek now?
I haven’t given him any thought, I’ve been popping in and out and reading what’s in front of me.

I will iso him now.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Generic »

In post 188, CCGeek wrote: evening, I'm really tired, so I don't think I'll be able to pump out posts today. I have caught up, though.
Utter shocker of a post and ive only just started the iso (I’m working backwards).

So can’t be bothered to offer anything other than this, but patently had the energy to read the game which was approx 87 posts between this and his previous one.

This is fluff. Belly button fluff posting. Pointless, just posting to seem active, and utterly devoid of anything of value. If anything I know LESS since reading it. This post has stolen knowledge from me it’s so bad.

Anyway, back to the iso…
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Generic »

In post 101, CCGeek wrote:
In post 97, Black wrote:
In post 95, CCGeek wrote: This feels like you're... tunneling?
really? I'm just commenting on the one thing that has happened this game lol. We're having a conversation. I don't think I'm in a tunnel yet

anyway I'm fine with where my vote is for now
Hmm. I suppose we have our differences in how we view this game. I think it's too early for you to be on E-1, so I'll unvote, but consider my vote spiritually on you for now. UNVOTE: Black
In post 62, CCGeek wrote: Doesn't matter, E-2 isn't bad early D1 for 9p
So putting them at E-2 almost immediately is fine in early game… but over 100 posts in E-1 isn’t? When the vote you threw down had zero substance to it?

And even better than that… it wasn’t even E-1!

This is the vote count almost immediately after with no other unvotes inbetween.

In post 103, Ircher wrote:
Day 1 VC #2
Black
(2): T3 (), Dannflor ()

CCGeek (3): Aureal (), Black (), camelCasedSnivy ()

Generic
(1): iamveryhappy ()

Not Voting
(3): Dunnstral, Generic, CCGeek ()

With 9 alive, it takes five votes to fade a player.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on Sunday, October 1, 2023 7:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2023-10-01 19:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history. I am trying out a new tool for recording the voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.

Pronoun Key1. camelCasedSnivy : he / him / his
2. T3 : he / him / his
3. Black : she / her / her
4. Aureal : she / her / her
5. Dunnstral : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified
6. Dannflor : he / him / his
7. CCGeek : he / him / his
8. iamveryhappy : he / him / his
9. Generic : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified

So you removed your E-2 vote from black even though E-2 was acceptable to you 50 posts earlier, which also means you become the lead wagon?

Is black your mafia PR CCGeek?

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”