Mini Theme 2312| Blood on the Clocktower: Sects & Violets | Village are Doomed!

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:35 am

Post by atsi »

In post 424, Random Nurse wrote: I'm going to take a break from this game for a little bit. Getting a headache again.
When will you be back?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 425, atsi wrote:
In post 424, Random Nurse wrote: I'm going to take a break from this game for a little bit. Getting a headache again.
When will you be back?

When I'm ready.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:42 am

Post by atsi »

Does it make sense to go for the demon today instead of Infinity? If we ml today then we still get another shot at the demon tomorrow.

We are 6 alive now, so after ml and night kill we're 4 tomorrow. If we get the demon tomorrow there's no night kill and we are 3 the day after because no night kill.

If we instead get Infinity then we are 4 tomorrow, but we won't have an ml then since demon will kill someone.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:45 am

Post by AniX »

In post 417, Infinity 324 wrote: if there does have to be a vortox, that means anix is town then right? i don't see why that's not the world we live in

i do think I have to be limmed today cause of Occam's razor, which is a bit frustrating because there's no way to know for sure that vander is lying, but I don't see what else we can do
Yes, if there is Vortox, all results NEED to be false, so any result that has me as Minion or evil team would be, as a matter of basic game state, not true because the mod has no option BUT to give incorrect information in a Vortox game.
In post 421, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 417, Infinity 324 wrote: if there does have to be a vortox, that means anix is town then right? i don't see why that's not the world we live in

i do think I have to be limmed today cause of Occam's razor, which is a bit frustrating because there's no way to know for sure that vander is lying, but I don't see what else we can do
In post 418, Infinity 324 wrote: @random nurse I'm pretty sure barring extreme circumstances anix has to be town

That I don't know.

Is it not possible he could be the Minion and lying?
Contrary to before, while town benefits from me dying as town because it helps confirm Vortox, Evil team does NOT benefit from a Minion dying so I would have no reason to try to quicklim myself without any fight whatsoever.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:45 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

ok let's try to figure this out. I know Vander is scum and I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that there's a vortox. anix and random are confirmed town, and erinys is town barring a strange gambit.

that leaves:
atsi
hu tao
piggy

as the other scum. atsi being scum here would be strange, because it's only based on his info that we know there's a vortox. i think I like Hu Tao for the last scum (they played kinda similar in a mech heavy theme game as scum recently), but idk.

is there a way to figure out who's more likely to be the demon and who's the minion? I wanna say vander is the more likely demon because the twin claim protects him, but idk.

lmk if I got this wrong @anix/atsi
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 334, PiggyGal15 wrote: Seems like Vortox would make sense then, if we're confirmed to have an evil twin? I got 1 correct from:
In post 271, PiggyGal15 wrote:
Infinity324 is No Dashii
Infinity324 is Vigormortis
Hu Tao is No Dashii
AniX is Snake Charmer
Random Nurse is Artist
Which if we have a Vortox, means it could be anything
but
only 1 correct, right? So either there's none correct, or more probably that both Ani and Nurse were telling the truth?
looks like anix snake charmer and nurse artist were correct, so we don't get much from this.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:53 am

Post by atsi »

In post 410, Vanderscamp wrote: From my POV, Anix is confirmed good.

I know this because I'm the good twin and I know infinity is the evil twin.
So for Anix to be evil, they have to be the demon specifically, because the minion is already accounted for, but this is not possible because there was a kill last night.

So if Anix is evil, I'm also evil, everyone else is confirmed good, and I would have to be the demon.

If I'm the demon, I have to be no dashi or vortox based on atsi's mathematician info because no one has claimed a power that drunks people (according to what atsi has said about hu tao) and fang gu and vigormortis don't have the ability to poison people. Vigormortis does, but I obviously didn't kill my minion last night so this is impossible.

Vortox can be ruled out because multiple townsfolk (all townsfolk?) are getting correct information about the evil team.

So I would have to be specifically no dashi, but this doesn't work from the mathematician info either based on my previous post.
Sorry but I'm not sure I understand this part. How can we rule out you being the Vortox?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 386, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 385, Hu Tao wrote: Nice so we have a confirmed town in RN. Hopefully this game becomes more clear. I'll post more in thr morning

I know I'm Town, but as VS mentioned if there's interference it could mess with the actual result?
If that's the case then what's the point of any of our roles at this point
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 414, atsi wrote: Vanderscamp do you think there's a point in Hu Tao claiming now vs tomorrow? If not, I guess it's best to give scum as little info as possible.
Agreed! We have to vote in those 2 anyway
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I think we always vote in infinity and Vander today it's 50/50.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:37 am

Post by atsi »

In post 434, Hu Tao wrote: I think we always vote in infinity and Vander today it's 50/50.
It seems kinda risky since if we ml Vanderscamp we just lose, and if we ml Infinity we end up in an F4 with both minion and demon and we just auto-lose if Vanderscamp is the demon.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Isn't there confirmed scum in the 2 or am I misunderstanding
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 7:57 am

Post by atsi »

In post 436, Hu Tao wrote: Isn't there confirmed scum in the 2 or am I misunderstanding
Yes, but I think Vanderscamp is off the table due to the twin claim, at least for now when we have an ml. And Infinity is confirmed to not be the demon.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:21 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

VOTE: Infinity
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 435, atsi wrote:
In post 434, Hu Tao wrote: I think we always vote in infinity and Vander today it's 50/50.
It seems kinda risky since if we ml Vanderscamp we just lose, and if we ml Infinity we end up in an F4 with both minion and demon and we just auto-lose if Vanderscamp is the demon.
oh wait how do we win an f4 with 2 scum
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:25 am

Post by atsi »

In post 439, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 435, atsi wrote:
oh wait how do we win an f4 with 2 scum
Dead people can still vote, but only once.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:25 am

Post by atsi »

In post 438, PiggyGal15 wrote: VOTE: Infinity
No explanation?
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:51 am

Post by AniX »

In post 431, atsi wrote:
In post 410, Vanderscamp wrote: From my POV, Anix is confirmed good.

I know this because I'm the good twin and I know infinity is the evil twin.
So for Anix to be evil, they have to be the demon specifically, because the minion is already accounted for, but this is not possible because there was a kill last night.

So if Anix is evil, I'm also evil, everyone else is confirmed good, and I would have to be the demon.

If I'm the demon, I have to be no dashi or vortox based on atsi's mathematician info because no one has claimed a power that drunks people (according to what atsi has said about hu tao) and fang gu and vigormortis don't have the ability to poison people. Vigormortis does, but I obviously didn't kill my minion last night so this is impossible.

Vortox can be ruled out because multiple townsfolk (all townsfolk?) are getting correct information about the evil team.

So I would have to be specifically no dashi, but this doesn't work from the mathematician info either based on my previous post.
Sorry but I'm not sure I understand this part. How can we rule out you being the Vortox?
He is saying that in a world where I am evil and Vander is evil, the Vortox cannot exist because two people pegged me as evil (Infinity and RN). In a worldview where I am evil, that information is CORRECT and they would only be able to receive it if a Vortox is not in play.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:04 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 441, atsi wrote:
No explanation?
Is one needed? In a fight between Vander vs Infinity on which one I believe is the good twin vs evil twin, I think Infinity is evil.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:05 am

Post by atsi »

In post 442, AniX wrote: He is saying that in a world where I am evil and Vander is evil, the Vortox cannot exist because two people pegged me as evil (Infinity and RN). In a worldview where I am evil, that information is CORRECT and they would only be able to receive it if a Vortox is not in play.
Makes sense. I thought Vanderscamp was saying we could completely rule out them being a Vortox, which isn't true.
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:06 am

Post by atsi »

In post 443, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 441, atsi wrote:
No explanation?
Is one needed? In a fight between Vander vs Infinity on which one I believe is the good twin vs evil twin, I think Infinity is evil.
I would still like an explanation. Also, do you disagree about what I said about it not being a good idea to execute either one of them today?
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:07 am

Post by atsi »

A lot has been said since your last post. Do you really not have any thoughts about any of that other than Infinity being scum?
atsi
atsi
Goon
atsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:17 am

Post by atsi »

In post 443, PiggyGal15 wrote:
In post 441, atsi wrote:
No explanation?
If you think Infinity is the minion, who do you think the demon is?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

mmmmmm
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Enchant »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”