Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 150, T3 wrote:
"My students... they say Linear Algebra is easy... but then we get to eigenvectors and it is important you do it right! I know ballet!"

Day 1 VC 2:

Flavor Leaf (5): BBMolla, Klazam, Flavor Leaf, ZZZX, Hu Tao
furtiveglance (3): Psyche, biancospino, the worst
Psyche (2): shaddowez, TemporalLich
Flavia (1): camelCasedSnivy
Shrek (1): Naerys
Merlyn (1): davesaz
Hu Tao (1): Merlyn
ZZZX (1): Save The Dragons
Random Nurse (1): iamveryhappy
Klazam (1): Shrek

Not voting (6): Random Nurse, KittyTacky, Flavia, bob3141, furtiveglance, JacksonVirgo

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2023-09-19 17:13:00)

MOD NOTES: bob3141 and the worst are V/LA. Also wow, I forgot how annoying doing VC's is :yawn:
I know its RVS but former Shrek(now gob) voting his buddy as a joke might be something to consider. My gut tells me this is the way

UNVOTE: StD
VOTE: gob
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 5247, Aisa wrote: I'd be interested in what you thought of 5129, CSF
His TL read doesn't really move the needle, because I can't verify what he has or hasn't noticed in this game so far

I think the second line about wagon redirection is fine. Dave's comment in initially looked like strange shading to me, but I can believe that it's NAI for dave to comment on even though he doesn't think STD is scum

I think his STD townread makes sense, but dave was shading STD after the claim too.

Spoiler:
In post 5129, davesaz wrote: TL has b3en sheeping the whole game. At the first sight of someone disliking an idea it gets retracted immediately. This is the first one that
I have noticed
that seems original
to me

The premise behind the wagon redirection is
if a scum flip then...
. It's meaningless if STD is town. I think it is still worthwhile to comment on that even though my guess is STD town.

STD saying rb target on RN is town indicative (if true claim) because scum might fake claim BP in a MB game. Scum has no good reason to claim RB until a tpr complains, and 5hen as an oops claim.

Wow writing this on tablet is painful.

Feel free to ask stuff. Unlike many in this game I won't mind. Though it's bedtime so be prepared to wait a bit.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:40 am

In post 5060, davesaz wrote: I kinda doubt that STD flips scum after revisiting the timing of d1 (implied in my earlier posts btw), but this is good info anyway.
What did you mean by "the timing of d1"?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:59 am

Post by gob »

In post 5236, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Thanks for replacing in gob
In post 5207, gob wrote: Okay I have changed my mind.

Cat Scratch Fever, Aisa, BBMolla, the worst,

I think we lynch in between these people today.
Explain how you got here from ?

Spoiler:
In post 5202, gob wrote: There are mafia on Psyche's wagon again, as they were town and I doubt all maf are on hu or the worst. Hu Tao's slot also needs to be checked like ZZZX.

there are a lot of replacements but it looks like Save The Dragons, Naerys, ZZZX, TemporalLich, furtiveglance, davesaz, camel are all the people who were on both wagons.

The townies among you must know that you've been entirely misled this entire game (two townies were lynched Day 1 and 2 and nobody is checking the C-wagons that had actual potential). Among the names I listed there are probably 2-3 mafia members from either team.
It seems like you think people on Hu Tao wagon yesterday were scummier than the Psyche wagon, why?
I think both wagons had wolves, but the second one of Cat Scratch Fever, Aisa, BBMolla, the worst seems like it has at least 1 maybe 2 wolves so its a safer bet as PoE.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 10:59 am

Post by gob »

Idk why Naerys has had it out for me
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:01 am

Post by gob »

Is Davesaz inactive?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:
In post 5202, gob wrote: There are mafia on Psyche's wagon again, as they were town and I doubt all maf are on hu or the worst. Hu Tao's slot also needs to be checked like ZZZX.

there are a lot of replacements but it looks like Save The Dragons, Naerys, ZZZX, TemporalLich, furtiveglance, davesaz, camel are all the people who were on both wagons.

The townies among you must know that you've been entirely misled this entire game (two townies were lynched Day 1 and 2 and nobody is checking the C-wagons that had actual potential). Among the names I listed there are probably 2-3 mafia members from either team.
It seems like you think people on Hu Tao wagon yesterday were scummier than the Psyche wagon, why?
I think both wagons had wolves, but the second one of Cat Scratch Fever, Aisa, BBMolla, the worst seems like it has at least 1 maybe 2 wolves so its a safer bet as PoE.
Ok. But why does it seem like the second wagon had at least 1 or 2 wolves?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:04 am

Post by gob »

In post 5256, Aisa wrote:
In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:

Because Flavor and Psyche died and were both town. And mechanically there is most likely one wolf on that c-wagon, unless you want to argue that it's pure.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 5257, gob wrote:
In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:

Because Flavor and Psyche died and were both town. And mechanically there is most likely one wolf on that c-wagon, unless you want to argue that it's pure.
I am asking why you think that "mechanically" there is one wolf on that wagon, or why you think it's unreasonable to argue that it's pure
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:10 am

In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:

By safer you just mean smaller?

I think others were on Hu Tao and moved off to join psyche so the PoE of people who were on Hu Tao is actually larger than what it might seem just going off the VCs
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:15 am

Post by the worst »

hi
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:21 am

Post by BBmolla »

man we're like the american government in our efficiency aren't we
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:22 am

Post by gob »

In post 5258, Aisa wrote:
In post 5257, gob wrote:
In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:

I am asking why you think that "mechanically" there is one wolf on that wagon, or why you think it's unreasonable to argue that it's pure
It's not unreasonable but you'd have to make the argument. Most likely there is a wolf on the c-wagon since the main wagon was town and its unreasonable to think mafia would put all their eggs in one basket (all voting one person) and its even more unreasonable when you factor in multiple teams.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:23 am

Post by gob »

In post 5259, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 5253, gob wrote:

Spoiler:

By safer you just mean smaller?

I think others were on Hu Tao and moved off to join psyche so the PoE of people who were on Hu Tao is actually larger than what it might seem just going off the VCs
Do you not think that 4 has a wolf or 2?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:25 am

Post by BBmolla »

VOTE: STD

Dave is still scum
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:34 am

Post by gob »

In post 5264, BBmolla wrote: VOTE: STD

Dave is still scum
woah woah woah, why STD over DAve then?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 5265, gob wrote:

Dave is still scum
my exact rxn
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5249, Aisa wrote:
In post 5139, davesaz wrote:
In post 5135, shaddowez wrote: Dave had a slight push against RN early on
If you think my push is slight, please recalibrate your expectations.
I'm not one of those people who posts every 10-20 minutes yelling about people joining me.
I made my point succinctly and clearly. A verifiable full BP is so close to a guaranteed town win (or worst case tie) that I don't think it would be balanced. Suppose JV sends their loyal fruit to RN, and RN's claim is true.
I think RN is lying, plain and simple.
@Dave
what do you think of my post on RN's bulletproof claim:
In post 4340, Aisa wrote:
In post 4266, Save The Dragons wrote: Rn I think is scum but I can't figure out what N2 STD is if he's scum
In post 4267, Save The Dragons wrote: But I don't think RN lies about being bullet proof in one game and miraculously gets to be whatever convenient bp he's claiming in the next
Disagree with this take
I was very alarmed initially because until this post I was assuming RN was trueclaiming (I townread RN). It turns out he did fakeclaim BP in the game STD appears to be referencing, Mini Normal 2309. But, despite the fakeclaim, he was town there. So I don't think the BP claim is a reason to scumread RN
I think being MB makes this a different kind of game. The existence of a town BP fakeclaim from RN in a prior game is less important to me than the increased motivation/reason to fakeclaim it as scum in this game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5252, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 5060, davesaz wrote: I kinda doubt that STD flips scum after revisiting the timing of d1 (implied in my earlier posts btw), but this is good info anyway.
What did you mean by "the timing of d1"?
STD started scumreading RN after the BP claim. Earlier I thought it was before.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 5265, gob wrote:

Dave is still scum
We're not really consolidating and I'd rather get more flips at this point.

People seem averse to Dave despite his attempts to get eliminated
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm still not mega picky about who we eliminate at this point
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5251, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 5247, Aisa wrote: I'd be interested in what you thought of 5129, CSF
His TL read doesn't really move the needle, because I can't verify what he has or hasn't noticed in this game so far

I think the second line about wagon redirection is fine. Dave's comment in initially looked like strange shading to me, but I can believe that it's NAI for dave to comment on even though he doesn't think STD is scum

I think his STD townread makes sense, but dave was shading STD after the claim too.

Spoiler:
In post 5129, davesaz wrote: TL has b3en sheeping the whole game. At the first sight of someone disliking an idea it gets retracted immediately. This is the first one that
I have noticed
that seems original
to me

The premise behind the wagon redirection is
if a scum flip then...
. It's meaningless if STD is town. I think it is still worthwhile to comment on that even though my guess is STD town.

STD saying rb target on RN is town indicative (if true claim) because scum might fake claim BP in a MB game. Scum has no good reason to claim RB until a tpr complains, and 5hen as an oops claim.

Wow writing this on tablet is painful.

Feel free to ask stuff. Unlike many in this game I won't mind. Though it's bedtime so be prepared to wait a bit.
What specifically in the spoilered post do you think is "shade"?

BTW if you didn't get this before, IMO scum say that people are shading. Town don't do that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5255, gob wrote: Is Davesaz inactive?
Are you oblivious?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 5251, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I think the second line about wagon redirection is fine. Dave's comment in 5060 initially looked like strange shading to me, but I can believe that it's NAI for dave to comment on even though he doesn't think STD is scum
Perhaps you misread 5060. By saying you fit the profile, I'm straight up saying you're scum if the flip hypothesized in the profile ends up being the case.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:24 pm

Yes I did misread it. I thought you were saying I was scum for diverting from a town!save the dragons

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”