Cheese Thief | Game 1 Over

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:13 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

In post 123, DragonEater70 wrote: Why? I think you are the thief.
well it doesn't matter who thinks who its just that i think you're the follower so you cant pivot over onto me from nd

i guess it doesn't matter if silverclaw is hamering though
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:15 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 125, camelCasedSnivy wrote: well it doesn't matter who thinks who its just that i think you're the follower so you cant pivot over onto me from nd
what

how did you reach this conclusion when I was the main person pushng the one you are now pushing?
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:15 am

also the fact that you think i would go through this effort to find the most optimal strategy and supposedly make it obvious its me + mallow lmao
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:16 am

In post 126, DragonEater70 wrote: how did you reach this conclusion when I was the main person pushng the one you are now pushing?
simple

the follower is the loudest so they can divert the attention off of the thief
master at being scum(my)
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:23 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 115, camelCasedSnivy wrote: oh hey i just got back
In post 114, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 112, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
@mod does everyone have to agree to end day or only a simple majority?

Everyone, it's mostly in the sense of no one feels like they have anything left to contribute.
is there still majority voting? as in, does the day end when 4 people vote for one player?
There is no majority voting. I have some thoughts about it I can talk about post game.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:27 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Okay something isn't adding up here.
Maybe I just have a soft spot for Snivy, but I'm having a hard time Thief-reading him when he's proposing a breaking strategy that would help us defeat him if he's indeed the Cheese Thief. I probably do have a soft spot for him but nvm about that.
Also, my initial Thief-read on Math broke down after I realized that everything Math says makes sense from their perspective, and even though I disagree with their conclusions, the are not Thief-indicative as much as they are playstyle-indicative. I mean, there's a guy I played mafia with who would constantly lose 1v1's as town simply because his tone was panicky, even though he was town. So for Math, the fact they sounded panicky earlier is not necessarily scum indicative but again more playstyle/personality indicative.
Another part of my thief-read on Math was lack of solving, but they've demonstrated excellent solving in the past few pages.

So, "what the heck is going on?", you may be asking. "Is DE70 townreading both Thief candidates? Is he saying there's no thief?"

Well, not exactly. You understand, I already mentioned this but was ignored. So I hate to break it to you guys, but Skygazer is NOT confirmed to be not the Cheese Thief (and neither am I).

Theoretically, Skygazer could've stolen the cheese at 1 AM, then picked Silverclaw as follower (Silverclaw really did wake up at 6 AM), and then Skygazer fluked and claimed the same time that Silverclaw woke up.

Actually, I just realized that this explains why Silverclaw truclaimed. Because he did wake up by himself, and per the plan people who woke up alone should trueclaim (but he was supposed to fake claim). Only later did he realize he needs to provide cover for Skygazer, so claimed he had somehow forgotten it.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:31 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 128, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 126, DragonEater70 wrote: how did you reach this conclusion when I was the main person pushng the one you are now pushing?
simple

the follower is the loudest so they can divert the attention off of the thief
Are you kidding me?
First, I'm always loud:
app.php/activity_overview/91344?sort_ty ... rt_order=d
app.php/activity_overview/90539?sort_ty ... rt_order=d
app.php/activity_overview/90611?sort_ty ... rt_order=d (This is the first Weird Dreams Mafia, in which I was town)
Second, the "noise" that I've been making is called solving. If I wanted to draw attention off the Thief I would deliberately lie and make myself confirmed thief.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:45 am

sure

also damn, i did NOT think about that

ill take it into account but nd could still be scum, and that also furthers my theory of you being a follower
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:47 am

we COULD do

3 way split: me, nd, skygazer

its the same thing where we just have to decide who isn't a follower but whoever votes who doesn't really matter because the follower can pivot from a non-thief
master at being scum(my)
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:48 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

oh, I could totally see why you think that furthers your theory of me being Math's follower. It makes perfect sense fypov :)

Let's see what Math and mallow say.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Skygazer »

it makes no sense to three way split with me bc i'm mechanically not the thief and we need to vote the thief???
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:52 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 133, camelCasedSnivy wrote: its the same thing where we just have to decide who isn't a follower but whoever votes who doesn't really matter because the follower can pivot from a non-thief
For this to happen you'd have to put faith in me because I'm supposedly Math's follower, mallow is supposedly yours, and Silver is supposedly Sky's, and I'm not letting either of mallow or Silver vote last. And if I'm being 100% honest I'd rather just solve it based on dayplay, and based on Dayplay I think it's Skygazer. She was just sitting on her laurels, knowing she's "confirmed", and didn't try to solve at all. Also when I asked Silver if he thinks you are thief or not, I really didn't like his answer.
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:52 am

In post 135, Skygazer wrote: it makes no sense to three way split with me bc i'm mechanically not the thief and we need to vote the thief???
In post 130, DragonEater70 wrote: Theoretically, Skygazer could've stolen the cheese at 1 AM, then picked Silverclaw as follower (Silverclaw really did wake up at 6 AM), and then Skygazer fluked and claimed the same time that Silverclaw woke up.
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:53 am

we
could
do a 4-way split, which would be 50% town winrate worst case
master at being scum(my)
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 63, NDMath wrote: Also, I peaked at Silverclaw and saw the 6 so I know he can't be cheese thief, and it seems unlikely for skygazer to be cheese thief either since he claimed before silverclaw.
In post 86, NDMath wrote: I woke up at 2, cheese was already gone so it was stolen at 1
so in this world, i woke up alone, stole cheese at 1am, picked someone randomly as a follower, claimed a random time, and got really lucky??

why in the world should i be included in the split lol
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 136, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 133, camelCasedSnivy wrote: its the same thing where we just have to decide who isn't a follower but whoever votes who doesn't really matter because the follower can pivot from a non-thief
For this to happen you'd have to put faith in me because I'm supposedly Math's follower, mallow is supposedly yours, and Silver is supposedly Sky's, and I'm not letting either of mallow or Silver vote last. And if I'm being 100% honest I'd rather just solve it based on dayplay, and based on Dayplay I think it's Skygazer. She was just sitting on her laurels, knowing she's "confirmed", and didn't try to solve at all. Also when I asked Silver if he thinks you are thief or not, I really didn't like his answer.
the game has been open for like 48 hours my guy. have you seen me play before???
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:03 am

Post by Skygazer »

like i said earlier, i plan to sit down and map out all the mechanics when i get home. it seems like with everything laid out it'll be easy to solve i just need to have all the facts in front of me.

anyways i always find it stupid when ppl throw shade at me for trying to clear myself as town. like ya scum wants to do that too but getting cleared/firmly townread is literally one of the best things you can do to help town win.
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 2, Mizzytastic wrote: The player with the most votes, or players tied for the most votes will have their role cards revealed. The Sleepyheads win if the Cheese Thief is revealed, otherwise the Cheese Thief and their Followers win.
arguably we could all self vote or vote in a circle and have a 100% win rate
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:10 am

In post 142, Skygazer wrote:
In post 2, Mizzytastic wrote: The player with the most votes, or players tied for the most votes will have their role cards revealed. The Sleepyheads win if the Cheese Thief is revealed, otherwise the Cheese Thief and their Followers win.
we would need to have one person who is confirmed sleepyhead (not thief or follower)
master at being scum(my)
Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:14 am

Post by Silverclaw »

In post 134, DragonEater70 wrote: oh, I could totally see why you think that furthers your theory of me being Math's follower. It makes perfect sense fypov :)

Let's see what Math and mallow say.
I feel like snivy is pushing for "as many people as possible" frankly. You have him pushing me and skygazer while also pushing you and Math.

This feels aggressively Thief play.
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 143, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
we would need to have one person who is confirmed sleepyhead (not thief or follower)
how so?? the language just says we win if a cheese thief is revealed. if we need a non cheese thief left alive then a follower wouldn't necessarily be disqualifying in which case we know silverclaw cant be the thief and would be safe to have as last alive
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:55 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 103, DragonEater70 wrote: Also I just realized I've been referring to both mallow and Math as "he" without any evidence that this is the correct pronoun for either of them, so sorry about that.

What's your pronouns?
he is correct
In post 125, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 123, DragonEater70 wrote: Why? I think you are the thief.
well it doesn't matter who thinks who its just that i think you're the follower so you cant pivot over onto me from nd

i guess it doesn't matter if silverclaw is hamering though
I'm confused why you'd reach the conclusion that dragon would be my follower? Other than that DE has been expressing the most confidence against you, I don't think there's anything to suggest me being paired with them over anyone else.

A three or more way split is just bad since then follower will always be able to change their vote in a way that saves the cheese thief?
I am somewhat confused by voting mechanics so maybe I'm misunderstanding something

agree with #144, I'd really like to hear mallow's perspective right now
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:19 am

In post 145, Skygazer wrote:
In post 143, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
how so?? the language just says we win if a cheese thief is revealed. if we need a non cheese thief left alive then a follower wouldn't necessarily be disqualifying in which case we know silverclaw cant be the thief and would be safe to have as last alive
the hammerer can change their vote before deciding to end day (which could be a thief or a follower)
master at being scum(my)
Silverclaw
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Silverclaw
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Silverclaw »

At the risk of outing yourself to everyone immediately, yes
Formerly animorpherv1.
rgqxi is your answer

camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:13 pm

In post 148, Silverclaw wrote: At the risk of outing yourself to everyone immediately, yes
as in, the person who decides to vote to end day last can change their vote before doing so
master at being scum(my)

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”