Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:44 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 282, Doctor Drew wrote: Been skimming the game when I can at work, and I am sorry Flavor......but your friend Una is not looking too good.
Why are you apprehensive about saying this?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:44 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 346, Flavor Leaf wrote: Now that I think about it, if Mafia had Cop+Traitor, it would 100% not make sense for a Traitor to claim Miller without additional signals.

Scum would just think the player is a Miller and wouldn’t risk investigating because they wouldn’t know for sure that Miller is their partner or not.
I would have expected you to have put more thought into your claim, rather than only piecing it together now
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 347, Nono wrote: ehh dozing off

skimming, jjhs super scum, to me xD
doubt I’ll get it but imma persist, worked last time

jjh
marcie, roden,, maybe

open for interaction, kthxbai
Talk about Roden?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:54 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 351, geraintm wrote:
In post 346, Flavor Leaf wrote: Now that I think about it, if Mafia had Cop+Traitor, it would 100% not make sense for a Traitor to claim Miller without additional signals.

Scum would just think the player is a Miller and wouldn’t risk investigating because they wouldn’t know for sure that Miller is their partner or not.
I would have expected you to have put more thought into your claim, rather than only piecing it together now
I mean, after the whole rvs thing resolved, Flavor came up with a variation of that exact point?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:55 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 72, Flavor Leaf wrote: Also, the logic y’all trying to push is a town misplay but it’s being shifted like a scummy thing.

What benefit does a scum member have to claim Miller in the scenario y’all poking?

If they are looking for a Traitor, then scum claiming Miller makes no sense as group scum or Traitor scum.

If Traitor scum claims Miller, scum isn’t going to target them, and might end up thinking they’re actually Miller.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:01 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 349, geraintm wrote:
In post 344, jjh927 wrote: You got any reads you want to talk about?
Oh none. None at all. It is day 1 and unless my role gave me extra info about someone, then to me you are all equally likely to be town as anyone else.
Would you be willing to humour me if I take you on a journey then? If I were to present some points you could comment on them and at least try and form some opinions.

Day 1 is very important to me as I am inclined to find scum on day 1 and then get nightkillled on night 1
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:07 am

Post by jjh927 »

For the first stop on our journey, let's find some town. If we take some people out of the POE, our rate of finding scum will go up just by picking a name out of a hat.

Can you think of anyone who seems to have expressed reads that go against the grain without any commonality or overlap with the rest of the game and its state as a whole?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I only put thought into claims when im scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 357, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I only put thought into claims when im scum
valid
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:56 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

@Gamma, how's your ability to read FL?
You feel confident, or no idea so far/almost ever? :]

@Jackson - if you'd humor me for a moment - if you were told that there's one scum in Drew/Hu Tao guaranteed, which would you lean on being scum based on this early game? :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 355, jjh927 wrote: Day 1 is very important to me as I am inclined to find scum on day 1 and then get nightkillled on night 1
+
In post 356, jjh927 wrote: For the first stop on our journey, let's find some town. If we take some people out of the POE, our rate of finding scum will go up just by picking a name out of a hat.

Can you think of anyone who seems to have expressed reads that go against the grain without any commonality or overlap with the rest of the game and its state as a whole?
I think I finally realized why I didn't scumread jjh927s early posts the same way that some of you did.
I think jjh927 and I might have a similar "tone-issue" with our postings :lol:
The way they narrate their thoughts might come organically to them (mine certainly does), but people often read it as fake/posing/etc.
I actually got that vibe from these two quoted posts.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:11 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 359, UnaBombaH wrote: @Jackson - if you'd humor me for a moment - if you were told that there's one scum in Drew/Hu Tao guaranteed, which would you lean on being scum based on this early game?
I think Hu Tao is actually a difficult person for me to read as I always end up TRing them (small sample size) but I would say Drew here nonetheless. Not sure why you're asking this, nor why you're asking me but there you go.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:26 am

Post by marcistar »

2 HOURS AND A HALF TO PUT BLEACH IN

GURL I WAS FEELING SO SICK IDK HOW PPL DO THIS
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:31 am

Post by marcistar »

IT BURNS

og this morning i was gonna say i dont understand the una susses, iirc they said they dont like flavor giving them a free tr whixh made me think "theyre town because what scum would COMPLAIN about this"

But then i read the "all the lurkers is scum" just now and its like... what? I dont think in a game like this we would be that lucky

In addition to this, ive also found a few of jjhs recents useless (ie: the "finding people we trust", its useless because hes pushing that responsibility onto everyone else instead of pushing forward options himself
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:33 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Xegarus
This isn't a hard sus but I don't like the shade on Flavor Leaf without a vote to back it up when his first vote was RVS
And then i thought maybe i liked this because

I highkey forgot about xegarus because any gamma susser is my bestfriend :oops: i like that gamma brought them up and back into my mind
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 359, UnaBombaH wrote: @Gamma, how's your ability to read FL?
You feel confident, or no idea so far/almost ever? :]

@Jackson - if you'd humor me for a moment - if you were told that there's one scum in Drew/Hu Tao guaranteed, which would you lean on being scum based on this early game? :]
I think I should have a decent FL read by day 3. Not sure on him currently but I kinda think he’s town from thread state
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 362, marcistar wrote: 2 HOURS AND A HALF TO PUT BLEACH IN

What???
<Embrace The Void>

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:34 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:

What???
SHES SO GOOD THO

SHE DID IT LITTLE BITS AT A TIME BUT GIRL I HAVE LOTS OF HAIR
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 361, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 359, UnaBombaH wrote: @Jackson - if you'd humor me for a moment - if you were told that there's one scum in Drew/Hu Tao guaranteed, which would you lean on being scum based on this early game?
I think Hu Tao is actually a difficult person for me to read as I always end up TRing them (small sample size) but I would say Drew here nonetheless. Not sure why you're asking this, nor why you're asking me but there you go.
i got you. Hu Tao is town here.

I get pinged so hard at times when Hu tao is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hu Tao pulled a heist in a recent game, and claimed a guilty on Nono who had a guilty on them before Nono claimed it, and we misfaded Nono. I even spent the day before that saying Hu Tao was obv scum, and still believed it.

They a dangerous scum player but they have a tone difference that peaks out when they're scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 367, marcistar wrote:
In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:

What???
SHES SO GOOD THO

SHE DID IT LITTLE BITS AT A TIME BUT GIRL I HAVE LOTS OF HAIR
FOR THE LOVE OF STEVE HARVEY ON A SATURDAY NIGHT, PLEASE PROVIDE CONTEXT
<Embrace The Void>

jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:29 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 363, marcistar wrote: IT BURNS

og this morning i was gonna say i dont understand the una susses, iirc they said they dont like flavor giving them a free tr whixh made me think "theyre town because what scum would COMPLAIN about this"

But then i read the "all the lurkers is scum" just now and its like... what? I dont think in a game like this we would be that lucky

In addition to this, ive also found a few of jjhs recents useless (ie: the "finding people we trust", its useless because hes pushing that responsibility onto everyone else instead of pushing forward options himself
Are you actually trying to understand what I'm doing with geraintm or what
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:30 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 355, jjh927 wrote:
Oh none. None at all. It is day 1 and unless my role gave me extra info about someone, then to me you are all equally likely to be town as anyone else.
Would you be willing to humour me if I take you on a journey then? If I were to present some points you could comment on them and at least try and form some opinions.

Day 1 is very important to me as I am inclined to find scum on day 1 and then get nightkillled on night 1
Your overconfidence is aweinspiring
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 372, geraintm wrote:
In post 355, jjh927 wrote:

Your overconfidence is aweinspiring
That's regular well curated confidence based on a track record going back years of consistently finding scum on day 1, thank you very much.

Is the little prompt I gave you inspiring at all? There are definitely a couple of good answers to that question in this gamestate and it's a clear towntell that doesn't rely on tone or meta or anything particularly technical
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:57 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 356, jjh927 wrote: For the first stop on our journey, let's find some town. If we take some people out of the POE, our rate of finding scum will go up just by picking a name out of a hat.

After this post u didnt post again

Tell me where what i said is 😍😍

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”