Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1123, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1093, UnaBombaH wrote: I liked that string of posts from Dann personally.
Same
Isn't that the classic 'good player repps into a scum slot and obv towns it' mistake?

Like did you think Dann would just start open wolfing or something?

Pre Edit: Speaking of Finland, I used to love Finntroll back in the day.
can you explain why my slot is a scum slot

idk im biased but i dont think my predecessor picks a half fight with FL in the way he did as scum

and i’m surprised if you have a PoE to the level of jjh’s at this point in the game
In general your predecessor was scum read, and people were literally saying you repped into scum and said you would be limmed.

But now you have somewhat saved the slot.

Now, like I said, we have all seen that show before where someone repps into a scum slot(like not scum read, a literal scum slot) and plays well and everyone forgets about what the predecessor did.

I should say, this isn't all about you......I have my suspicions of Una so I could see a world where a buddy gives you a little bit of support(since people are somehow town reading Una) for some town cred.

But I also want to here from Gamma, not sure why they are potentially falling for it.

Now, I don't prefer your lim, I mainly voted Xeg to go with Flavor's plan to push them a bit, I am speaking on how others have viewed your slot. That being said, and for reasons I just said, your slot getting sorted gives some info now at the very least.....more so than Xeg did if no one can come to a consensus.

And I believe you asked before about heat on JJh, I saw at least one person voting them and gerat trying to discredit them......so ya, I feel that had/have some heat.....which again, for now at least, I don't get

Also, I have been a bit lurky(been busy the last few days), but do you think I haven't been at least paying attention when I can?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:03 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Speaking of Finland, I used to love Finntroll back in the day.
I got you covered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dudPOUWOuKI
For anyone else here wondering - a sample of the more "easily listenable" songs from them. Good melody etc. ;)
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1126, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Speaking of Finland, I used to love Finntroll back in the day.
I got you covered:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dudPOUWOuKI
For anyone else here wondering - a sample of the more "easily listenable" songs from them. Good melody etc. ;)
Oh yes, Trollhameren is a banger, such a great drinking song
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Dannflor »

It’s more that I don’t think geraint voting jjh is equal to jjh “receiving a bit of heat”

That feels like a superficial read of the gamestate and I would expect if you were that disengaged as town you simply wouldn’t make a read that superficial?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:32 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Finnish metal is rather well-known amongst metalheads, but I still think our music is mostly underappreciated.
When considering the population of Finland, we have a shit ton of amazing metal bands.
And I'd argue that especially in the melodic side of things there's just so much to enjoy.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh, and about this game that we are also playing here - it's such a late sunday night here, and I expect to be rather busy this monday so don't do anything hasty without me!
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1128, Dannflor wrote: It’s more that I don’t think geraint voting jjh is equal to jjh “receiving a bit of heat”

That feels like a superficial read of the gamestate and I would expect if you were that disengaged as town you simply wouldn’t make a read that superficial?
Who said I was disengaged? I literally just said I was following along, just not posting a bunch.

What are you doing here Dann?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Dannflor »

you said you have been busy but paying attention where you can, that doesn't seem like optimal engagement
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1132, Dannflor wrote: you said you have been busy but paying attention where you can, that doesn't seem like optimal engagement
One, you also came into the game going right after JJh, so it was more than just a vote.....you tried to discredit them right off the bat.

Two, why are my reads on the game state less valid just because I didn't have the energy to dedicate some time to Mafia and post some.....even if I had been following along?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1133, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1132, Dannflor wrote: you said you have been busy but paying attention where you can, that doesn't seem like optimal engagement
One, you also came into the game going right after JJh, so it was more than just a vote.....you tried to discredit them right off the bat.

Two, why are my reads on the game state less valid just because I didn't have the energy to dedicate some time to Mafia and post some.....even if I had been following along?
I came into the game town reading jjh

I'm not saying your reads are less valid or trying to insult you as a player or anything

it feels like your takes are coming from someone who is reading the game on a more superficial level than what I would expect from town!you

I'm not saying you're scum because you're lurking or whatever
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1125, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1123, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1122, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1118, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1093, UnaBombaH wrote: I liked that string of posts from Dann personally.
Same
Isn't that the classic 'good player repps into a scum slot and obv towns it' mistake?

Like did you think Dann would just start open wolfing or something?

Pre Edit: Speaking of Finland, I used to love Finntroll back in the day.
can you explain why my slot is a scum slot

idk im biased but i dont think my predecessor picks a half fight with FL in the way he did as scum

and i’m surprised if you have a PoE to the level of jjh’s at this point in the game
In general your predecessor was scum read, and people were literally saying you repped into scum and said you would be limmed.

But now you have somewhat saved the slot.

Now, like I said, we have all seen that show before where someone repps into a scum slot(like not scum read, a literal scum slot) and plays well and everyone forgets about what the predecessor did.

I should say, this isn't all about you......I have my suspicions of Una so I could see a world where a buddy gives you a little bit of support(since people are somehow town reading Una) for some town cred.

But I also want to here from Gamma, not sure why they are potentially falling for it.

Now, I don't prefer your lim, I mainly voted Xeg to go with Flavor's plan to push them a bit, I am speaking on how others have viewed your slot. That being said, and for reasons I just said, your slot getting sorted gives some info now at the very least.....more so than Xeg did if no one can come to a consensus.

And I believe you asked before about heat on JJh, I saw at least one person voting them and gerat trying to discredit them......so ya, I feel that had/have some heat.....which again, for now at least, I don't get

Also, I have been a bit lurky(been busy the last few days), but do you think I haven't been at least paying attention when I can?
I think Dann's posting feels natural and Xegarus was here for so little time that his posts don't make as much of an impact for me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1128, Dannflor wrote: It’s more that I don’t think geraint voting jjh is equal to jjh “receiving a bit of heat”

you know i am voting JJH because it was my random vote, and i have subsequently said i don't want them voted out today but just havent had anywhere else to put my vote?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1100, UnaBombaH wrote: In my books, if there is not at least one scum in Hu Tao / marcistar / Flavor Leaf I feel like I need to apologize afterwards. :lol:
Don't see that being the case in here at all though.
From the looks of it now, be ready to apologize. I'll be expecting it post game :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Maybe Marco actually is scum here, I ISO dived and found a couple posts that I don’t like looking at them now
In post 210, marcistar wrote:
In post 202, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 101, marcistar wrote: Highkey dont like the speed of gammas wagon

BUT also i think gammas scum so likeee

Anyways hu tao looks the worst on gamma wagon #imsogood
This reads incredibly awkward
Sure it does, keep telling yourself that xoxo
This feels like the “lol” tell MDS posted on the wiki
In post 364, marcistar wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Xegarus
This isn't a hard sus but I don't like the shade on Flavor Leaf without a vote to back it up when his first vote was RVS
And then i thought maybe i liked this because

I highkey forgot about xegarus because any gamma susser is my bestfriend :oops: i like that gamma brought them up and back into my mind
This feels like trying to force a solve around a presumption that I’m scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Marci not Marco
One of the less-known downsides of getting a new phone: autocorrect becomes a know-it-all
<Embrace The Void>

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
The Bulge (4)
Roden, jjh927, Flavor Leaf, Gamma Emerald
Dannflor (2)
The Bulge, Nono
geraintm (1)
Doctor Drew
JacksonVirgo (1)
marcistar
jjh420 (1)
geraintm
Hu Tao (1)
UnaBombaH
Flavor Leaf (1)
JacksonVirgo
Gamma Emerald (1)
Hu Tao
NOT VOTING:
Dannflor
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-10-20 19:33:00)
Notes:
if you see any errors in votecounts let me know!
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1137, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1100, UnaBombaH wrote: In my books, if there is not at least one scum in Hu Tao / marcistar / Flavor Leaf I feel like I need to apologize afterwards. :lol:
From the looks of it now, be ready to apologize. I'll be expecting it post game :lol:
Who are your townreads atp?
<Embrace The Void>

Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1137, Hu Tao wrote:
So.....you know Marci and Flavor aren't scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1134, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1133, Doctor Drew wrote:

I came into the game town reading jjh

I'm not saying your reads are less valid or trying to insult you as a player or anything

it feels like your takes are coming from someone who is reading the game on a more superficial level than what I would expect from town!you

I'm not saying you're scum because you're lurking or whatever
Admittedly, me saying 'jjh was getting heat' was after I saw a vote on them and you and him having a back and forth where it seemed you were kinda pushing him. So I will give you it to you that read may have been more superficial as I go back and days things.

But if you claim to know my town game, you know most of my D1 reads are superficial, I generally comment on what is going on with me directly(which there hasn't been much unless I make a read/take a stand....like now) or what the current game state is and how I see it(and if it is a large game, I will just coast lol).

And I didn't think you were insulting me as a players just saying that just because someone isn't at the forefront of activity, doesn't mean they can't offer valid insight.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I will say, my vote is becoming a vanity vote.....I will switch to Bulge if needed since I overall like the people on that wagon.

They are all sound a stand up gentlemen and gentleladies.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1138, Gamma Emerald wrote: Maybe Marco actually is scum here, I ISO dived and found a couple posts that I don’t like looking at them now
In post 210, marcistar wrote:
In post 202, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 101, marcistar wrote: Highkey dont like the speed of gammas wagon

BUT also i think gammas scum so likeee

Anyways hu tao looks the worst on gamma wagon #imsogood
This reads incredibly awkward
Sure it does, keep telling yourself that xoxo
This feels like the “lol” tell MDS posted on the wiki
In post 364, marcistar wrote:
In post 314, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Xegarus
This isn't a hard sus but I don't like the shade on Flavor Leaf without a vote to back it up when his first vote was RVS
And then i thought maybe i liked this because

I highkey forgot about xegarus because any gamma susser is my bestfriend :oops: i like that gamma brought them up and back into my mind
This feels like trying to force a solve around a presumption that I’m scum
lol case me harder pls

pls push the "fact that im scum" maybe people will eventually agree and ill actually feel like i have to fight to prove something instead of continuing on being the lifeless vegetable i have been being
i guarantee as long as im feeling this comfortable theres no need for me to do anything so i just wont

pretty sure ur just mad ive been going like "gamma scum lol" with no extra explanation, like i have been doing about everyone else who i even semi scumread. git gud nerd.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have have enough things that sitting there with an unjustified and unexpanded-upon scumread on me is unacceptable imo. Do you mean to legitimately tell me nothing I've done has gotten your brain moving in the slightest?
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mental mush VLA off tomorrow hopefully
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

also marci, from my own experience you seem more like a nervous ball of energy as town, bouncing thoughts back and forth, that doesn't seem like you here at all
<Embrace The Void>

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Oct 15, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1146, Gamma Emerald wrote: I have have enough things that sitting there with an unjustified and unexpanded-upon scumread on me is unacceptable imo. Do you mean to legitimately tell me nothing I've done has gotten your brain moving in the slightest?
U could ask

And nah my brain has moved its just my fingers that arent moving

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”