Votecount 1.12

Doctor Drew (4): Enchant, yessiree, Not_Mafia, biancospino
RCEnigma (2): Aureal, Celebloki
yessiree (1): RCEnigma
biancospino (1): KatyKimFanClub
DragonEater70 (1): camelCasedSnivy
Celebloki (1): Aisa

Not Voting (3): KittyTacky, DragonEater70, Doctor Drew

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
Last edited by Alianna on Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Celebloki »

This game has gotten weird for me. I still get town vibes from Drew and Yes, so their recent exchange to me is just...

I read a bit through Over Easy and I don't think I'm seeing that Drew here.

Also reading a bit through that game Aureal posted, I've lost my slight town read on Enchant. They're whole read on Kitty seems to be how Kitty opened this game, but Enchant replaced into scum in that other game that Kitty opened the same way as town. Plus at this point the emoji post restriction is just coming off more as trying to lay low than being a townie thing.

I think there could be scum between Snivy and Dragon. I can't parse out the back and forth between RC and Yes either, maybe Yes's conversations with people just confuse me. My admittedly flimsy excuse to wagon on RC was just a way for me to try and get myself out of RVS and I didn't believe in the kitty wagon that was happening at the time. And since I don't take much credence in Enchant's reads anymore I'll go ahead and

UNVOTE: RCEnigma

I'm going to try and do some more background reading today...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 478, Celebloki wrote: Also reading a bit through that game Aureal posted, I've lost my slight town read on Enchant. They're whole read on Kitty seems to be how Kitty opened this game, but Enchant replaced into scum in that other game that Kitty opened the same way as town. Plus at this point the emoji post restriction is just coming off more as trying to lay low than being a townie thing.
👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:06 am

Post by Aisa »

Three days to deadline, I'm struggling to decide who I want to eliminate.

In my ideal world I'd come into the thread with two nice, developed, competing wagons to pick from, supported by nice cases that someone else has made for me.

While currently I have thinnish reads on most people and I feel like there haven't been a lot of serious pushes

I'm gonna go and try to figure out how I can feel better about picking an elimination
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 480, Aisa wrote: Three days to deadline, I'm struggling to decide who I want to eliminate.

In my ideal world I'd come into the thread with two nice, developed, competing wagons to pick from, supported by nice cases that someone else has made for me.

While currently I have thinnish reads on most people and I feel like there haven't been a lot of serious pushes

I'm gonna go and try to figure out how I can feel better about picking an elimination
Well, nuke to the head, who would you lim right now if you could?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Aisa »

Woah, the whole threat of nuclear war hanging over my head?

Maybe still Celebloki (hi Celebloki btw. Hope you're finding getting used to things around here ok and sorry you're kinda having to do extra reading on people if you're town?? What's making it hard to get reads from this game alone?)

I think yessiree is town sorry I'm not sheeping that. Damn, I knew this collaboration would fall apart as soon as I proposed it... then again you're the one putting a nuke to my head!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 482, Aisa wrote: Woah, the whole threat of nuclear war hanging over my head?

Maybe still Celebloki (hi Celebloki btw. Hope you're finding getting used to things around here ok and sorry you're kinda having to do extra reading on people if you're town?? What's making it hard to get reads from this game alone?)

I think yessiree is town sorry I'm not sheeping that. Damn, I knew this collaboration would fall apart as soon as I proposed it... then again you're the one putting a nuke to my head!!
Oh you might have missed it, but I think yess and I were just butting heads and being stubborn. Really do think they are town, sometimes you just gotta dance with someone a bit to figure them out.

I would settle for Cele, but getting more towing vibes from them now.

But I am with you, no clear scum read for me right now.

My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Celebloki »

I think the biggest problem for me has been how much everyone has been talking about everyone elses meta in this game:

"I played X games with Richard_Baggs recently and he was blank and I totally read him as smurfy here"

" clever_name always does this as town"

etc.

I feel like I have to go read everyone's games now so I can understand all the meta reads lol. I feel like when I used to play meta wasn't talked about as much.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh you can never trust ol Dick-Baggs' reads
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Celebloki »

My whole day today while avoiding work has been spent finding Town and Scum games of people and trying to spot the difference in their ISOs and interactions. And I'll admit it hasn't gotten me very far yet, granted I've only read a few games so far.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 483, Doctor Drew wrote: My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
More than anything I feel like there's a lack of content!
We can hero wagon her if you want, I'd feel bad about it but I can't think of a slot I wouldn't feel bad about voting lol
VOTE: Aureal
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 487, Aisa wrote:
In post 483, Doctor Drew wrote: My hero play would be Aureal, something seems off from her recent posts.
We can hero wagon her if you want, I'd feel bad about it but I can't think of a slot I wouldn't feel bad about voting lol
I keep saying nuke as as an homage to the Defcon game that just ended.

In that game I was scum and said that Firebringer(who was town) could control who I nuke. They chose T3 who was my scum buddy, nuked that sumbitch without thinking of it.

Almost rode that town cred to victory.

I say that because you seem to easily swayed to vote Aureal just based of a feeling I have.

How many days to deadline do we have?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 484, Celebloki wrote: I think the biggest problem for me has been how much everyone has been talking about everyone elses meta in this game:

"I played X games with Richard_Baggs recently and he was blank and I totally read him as smurfy here"

etc.

I feel like I have to go read everyone's games now so I can understand all the meta reads lol. I feel like when I used to play meta wasn't talked about as much.
Yeah, meta is all the rage these days! I can definitely see that being annoying
What about the non-meta arguments people are making? e.g. just off the top of my head I remember this post which doesn't make any meta arguments. Have you had any success getting reads from posts such as that one?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 488, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Aisa wrote:

In that game I was scum and said that Firebringer(who was town) could control who I nuke. They chose T3 who was my scum buddy, nuked that sumbitch without thinking of it.

I say that because you seem to easily swayed to vote Aureal just based of a feeling I have.

Oh, more then 3 days......we can do this and see what happens.

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 488, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 487, Aisa wrote:

I had the thought that Aureal hadn't been doing much before you mentioned her and I swapped over because two votes on a wagon is better than one

I proposed the "collaboration" yesterday partly because I figured it could be a fun and slightly different than usual way to engage with you (and I think it's been helpful so far for reading you! I feel like your approach has been town). I also mentioned it because I already had the fact the deadline was nearing on my mind, and that I didn't have any *great* ideas for wagons so was hoping someone could provide some inspiration

I'm gonna sleepy sleep now so will reply to anything else tomorrow
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Celebloki »

In post 489, Aisa wrote:
In post 484, Celebloki wrote: I think the biggest problem for me has been how much everyone has been talking about everyone elses meta in this game:

etc.

Yeah, meta is all the rage these days! I can definitely see that being annoying
What about the non-meta arguments people are making? e.g. just off the top of my head I remember this post which doesn't make any meta arguments. Have you had any success getting reads from posts such as that one?
To be honest I don't think this post adds much. He corrects this post himself after re-reading Dragon. I have found Dragon to be rather fickle so far, but no one in this game seems to have any solid reads either. This was another statement I skimmed because he mentions that Dragon talks in a very surehanded way, but then others were talking earlier about how Dragon seems different this game and Dragon himself says he's trying to play different and be more confident. This became another post where I decided, "Ok, I guess I need to go read some people".

If anything after this post and doing some ISO reading I decided I didn't at least think RC was scum. Null at best. I also felt the wagon wasn't going anywhere, wasn't going to give any useful info on anyone else. I'm confused why he thinks I was getting shade for sheeping Enchant, I think people just hated my flimsy reasoning. I mainly wanted to try a counter wagon at Dragon's behest and I hate the idea of just voting with no excuse, so I hobbled one together.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Celebloki »

well that didn't format correctly, sorry about that
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I was very busy yesterday, a both a hospital visit and a high workload. Will catch up in a bit.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:51 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 478, Celebloki wrote: This game has gotten weird for me. I still get town vibes from Drew and Yes, so their recent exchange to me is just...
i think the main part of our contention revolves around whether or not i could accurately tone read Drew. Drew thinks im bullshitting given I don't have a proven track record of doing so + i was scum in a lot of games played so i didn't *need* to + other people have difficulties reading him. My point is that I just had him downloaded after our last game when i finally saw his scum game + I don't get like how he reacted to my (cheeky) claim by asserting it's scum motivated (?), but he retracted that read so hmmm
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 478, Celebloki wrote: I think there could be scum between Snivy and Dragon.
had dragon as pretty towny since early game. idk why but i kinda tuned out the whole snivy vs dragon, maybe cause they were both SNYBED members, but maybe it's worth a revisit
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 492, Celebloki wrote: I'm confused why he thinks I was getting shade for sheeping Enchant, I think people just hated my flimsy reasoning. I mainly wanted to try a counter wagon at Dragon's behest and I hate the idea of just voting with no excuse, so I hobbled one together.
eh, your flimsy reasoning was indeed in justification of an Enchant sheep in , , which is what you was shaded by DE in .

RC's was at least a little disingenous in that regard, you framed your sheep in a different enough way from what DE has been doing that frankly they are not analogous behaviours.

UNVOTE: Drew
Anyway, atm I hold that yes, Aisa, Enchant are town. DE, cCS I also do feel +t, thou there is something that is bugging me about them which I can't really put my fingers on; most likely not going to vote there today.

This Aureal wagon is fine I guess, but frankly it's so nullish that it's hardly less of a shot in the dark then Not_Mafia
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

Oh is it only three days to deadline? Guess it's a good thing someone's keeping track.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

Aureal wagon doesn't tickle my brain at this point

and Drew should trust me more instead of being paranoid cuz if he's town here I will correctly read that too :P

UNVOTE:

biancospino, Enchant
DragonEater70, Aisa
Celebloki, Doctor Drew
camelCasedSnivy, KatyKimFanClub
RCEnigma, Aureal
KittyTacky, Not_Mafia

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”