Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 613, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 581, Doctor Drew wrote: Is Dragon my VT buddy?
What does this mean sorry?
Kitty said my flip could give info on you, which I tried to jokingly say it wouldn't since I am just a VT......it sounded funnier in my head lol
In post 619, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 617, DragonEater70 wrote: I wanted to ask you to explain your reads on RC and me but actually none of these reads make sense to me so could you just explain them all?
NM is obvious, he's been doing what he's done in every town game of his!

RCE you can look back into my ISO, and Aureal as an anti-associative to drew

You because I don't like your defense of the RCEnigma wagon and now you arent even on it

And Drew because he has made some awful posts
Can you quite these awful posts of mine and elaborate please?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 1.16

Aureal (3): Aisa, Doctor Drew, Enchant
RCEnigma (2): yessiree, biancospino
Doctor Drew (2): camelCasedSnivy, KittyTacky
biancospino (2): KatyKimFanClub, Aureal
KittyTacky (1): Not_Mafia
KatyKimFanClub (1): RCEnigma

Not Voting (2): Celebloki, DragonEater70

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
On hiatus from playing mafia.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 581, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 577, KittyTacky wrote: I'm for this flip as it gives some info on Dragon who I'm not too sure how to sort.
Is Dragon my VT buddy?

If not, only gonna make Enchant look bad.....and maybe you, your timing is weird since just when the tide seemed to be changing off of me.....you pop in and bring more momentum back onto me

Though Snivy is a sneaky one who nonchalantly joined my wagon
If you know me, I basically don't do "timing" as either alignment. I come in when I'm in the mood to catch up.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

And when life allows.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 610, DragonEater70 wrote: Illuminati confirmed or something
(wait, how did I go back to being a 14 year old? What's going on?)
Nostalgia.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 619, camelCasedSnivy wrote: NM is obvious, he's been doing what he's done in every town game of his!
No he wasn't. He is playing unlike both town and scum NM. I'm wary of him rn but I wouldn't hang him today because hanging NM d1 is usually a waste.
~Vasex
~Enchant
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 626, Alianna wrote:
Votecount 1.16

Aureal (3): Aisa, Doctor Drew, Enchant
RCEnigma (2): yessiree, biancospino
Doctor Drew (2): camelCasedSnivy, KittyTacky
biancospino (2): KatyKimFanClub, Aureal
KittyTacky (1): Not_Mafia
KatyKimFanClub (1): RCEnigma

Not Voting (2): Celebloki, DragonEater70

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an execution.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2023-10-21 22:53:06).
my patience is waning is this entertaining
my patience is waning is this entertaining
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Aureal »

I've mostly been entertained, until now.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 599, RCEnigma wrote: Not my town bloc q.q

VOTE: kkfc following my train of thought.
i guess im down to turbo lim KKFC at this point
In post 601, Aureal wrote:
In post 598, yessiree wrote: oh I get it now

I think part of it has to do with the fact that so many people spent majority of the day sitting on their own vanity wagons

literally everyone is waiting for stuff to happen and no one is making stuff happen
And yet here you are, getting grumpy about me trying to make stuff happen. So mean. :o
im not yelling at u in particular, you got caught in the blast radius :lol:
but to answer ur question with my heavily biased opinion, bianco's worldview has always aligned with mine, we're like two peas in a pod, comrades in the trenches
i guess i can see why u dont see it the same way i do but to me there's no doubt in my mind
In post 605, RCEnigma wrote: Voting a slot for blending is perfectly valid.

But the way yess framed it suggest aureal is just voting your slot because they voted drew. It removes context from the original statement.

I don’t see what that has to do with meta either.
:roll:
how does it remove context when i literally repeated the words Aureal said

pedit: now will u answer my question?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

Why choose bianco? Why not? I didn't want to vote anyone else who had any votes, they're townleans and myself. You gave me the perfect opportunity to pack up my 'gonna votepark RCE for lulz' gag and go with something even funnier. ;)

On that note, why has Aisa apparently chosen me? Apparently because there were votes there and she really didn't want Drew. I'm finding it rather sus actually, now that she's come back and is still trying to push me even though I don't feel like her initial reasoning holds anymore. Saying I hadn't really been doing much was fair enough a few days back but I think I've been much more engaged the last couple of days so it feels like an argument she came up with earlier and doesn't want to reassess to show up now and say that.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 634, Aureal wrote: Why choose bianco? Why not? I didn't want to vote anyone else who had any votes, they're townleans and myself. You gave me the perfect opportunity to pack up my 'gonna votepark RCE for lulz' gag and go with something even funnier. ;)

On that note, why has Aisa apparently chosen me? Apparently because there were votes there and she really didn't want Drew. I'm finding it rather sus actually, now that she's come back and is still trying to push me even though I don't feel like her initial reasoning holds anymore. Saying I hadn't really been doing much was fair enough a few days back but I think I've been much more engaged the last couple of days so it feels like an argument she came up with earlier and doesn't want to reassess to show up now and say that.
Sucks being caught for the wrong reason, I get it.

Also, this fuels my ego that I have somewhat been the main focus of D1.......you all revolve around me hahaha :cool:

(This probably isn't a good thing for the gamestate lol)
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by yessiree »

In post 634, Aureal wrote: Why choose bianco? Why not? I didn't want to vote anyone else who had any votes, they're townleans and myself. You gave me the perfect opportunity to pack up my 'gonna votepark RCE for lulz' gag and go with something even funnier. ;)

lol, fair enough

who are your townleans right now? and who else would you consider besides bianco?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Aisa »

Anyone else around and want to try to figure out who we're eliminating today with me?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:10 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 590, RCEnigma wrote: Speaking of, I think the lack of action is indicative of the wagons being scum favored (meaning on town) and they’re find with this at eod.
:!: :!:

i must admit there was a huge oversight on my part, i wished i realized this sooner, but this was actually an insanely accurate gamestate read that i need to retract my RCE scumread

UNVOTE:

scum is content with the pace and development of wagons, compounded with the fact that town probably had more lurkers than normal. These made the pace feel like snail speed most of the day

so scum is probably among the lurkers/vanity wagons, content with the slower pace when they shouldn't be, or actively tried to slow down the pace

can also look at the top contending wagons, scum probably hopped onto them when it was opportunistic

so I'm probably gonna spend some time looking into that

pedit: hi lol
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:26 am

Post by Aisa »

What makes you think that's an accurate gamestate read? I find it really hard to tell what the gamestate is while the day is still ongoing
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:34 am

Post by yessiree »

huh? a gamestate read is how you feel about the game as a whole and it includes what has already happened
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:48 am

Post by Aisa »

Oh I see wait I didn't express myself clearly

You're making the following read: "scum is probably among people who are lurking tried to slow the game down".

My point is: maybe they're not? I've also seen games where town is totally disengaged and scum is among the players who are in control of the narrative.

The two possibilities here are:
A. there is more scum among the lurkers
B. there is more scum among the active posters

My experience in games so far has been that I'm not good at reliably distinguishing gamestates A and B
unless I already have independendent townreads on, say, the active posters, but in this case knowing that B is true doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know
or unless we get a flip

something something fog of war or can't see the forest while you're in it or something

I'm not saying it's impossible for other people to make accurate gamestate reads so I was asking you in case you had any good ideas
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Anyway, hi hi

The way I see it, I agree you've been more active relatively speaking in the past couple days, but you've gone from a baseline of only posting banter to occasionally posting a couple reads of top of the banter
You're also voting a slot (bianco) that I think vibes town, so that shows we're viewing the game somewhat differently

I'm open to wagoning other slots but it's also not necessarily helpful at this point if I go off and vote Not_Mafia on my own, my focus is on finding a slot that has an ok chance of flipping scum and also has a chance of going through

If you're around can later could you tell me a bit more about why you think bianco is suspicious?
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:02 am

Post by yessiree »

oh yeah i see what you mean now

i dont see we're in a scenario where scums are among the more active posters because if we just look up the top posters by postcount -
de70 is pretty transparently town
i know im town
drew and RCE are town by virtue of being top contending wagons. I'm discounting the possibility of them being scum to defend themselves, i just think it's more likely they are town here
then the next tier with cSS and Aisa i feel is already venturing into the "slower" pace posters
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Drew talk to me about your Aisa read.
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:05 am

Post by yessiree »

speaking of, Aisa, what type of poster are you? on a scale of 1-10, 1 being lurker and 10 being hyperposter, and lets use DE70 as a 7 for reference
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:10 am

Post by Aisa »

Somewhere in the range of 4-8 depending on how engaged I am and how much time I have. I'm never a hyper hyper poster but when I get closer to the 8 end I can get a bit wall-y
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Aisa »

Currently the top wagons are Aureal (3 votes), Drew (2 votes), and bianco (2 votes). I think among these I'm happy where I am now

I do also think KKFC is sus so I could go there

I could also do RCE, it's more of a nullish slot because I have no idea where to start with reading him
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 643, yessiree wrote: oh yeah i see what you mean now

i dont see we're in a scenario where scums are among the more active posters because if we just look up the top posters by postcount -
de70 is pretty transparently town
i know im town
drew and RCE are town by virtue of being top contending wagons. I'm discounting the possibility of them being scum to defend themselves, i just think it's more likely they are town here
then the next tier with cSS and Aisa i feel is already venturing into the "slower" pace posters
Ok yeah, tbf I agree with most of those reads
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:34 am

Post by yessiree »

so without considering our resident lurkers enchant and not_mafia, and assuming my earlier assessment that scums are within the lurkers/low presence posters, i feel like it's most likely among these 5

camelCasedSnivy
generally lacing depths in reads
claims to like starting wagons but no real follow up
in general his engagements with people are surface level and haven't lead anywhere meaningful
progression to the first RCE wagon is scummy, from the one cheerleading it to abandoning ship with a pretty lackluster "he is wagoned for giving thoughts"
the whole dance and fixation with de70 feels off, and was done using the pretense of having one scum in SNYBED as the backdrop

kittytacky
some early awkward posting about being wagoned in rvs
hyper self-awareness
excessive self-meta to town case himself, I'd say borderlining AtE
I think the recent latch onto drew wagon is opportunistic

aureal
I'll just leave this here :lol:

celeb/kkfc
honest these feel like the same person LOL (sorry), but i feel like between the two KKFC is a lot worse
caleb i feel like is at least aware of whats going on and his posts reflect this, and they have more relevancy given the context of what was happening at the time of his posting
kkfc has done pretty much nothing noteworthy but defending kitty, and a weird pop in to defend drew

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”