Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 636, yessiree wrote:
In post 634, Aureal wrote: Why choose bianco? Why not? I didn't want to vote anyone else who had any votes, they're townleans and myself. You gave me the perfect opportunity to pack up my 'gonna votepark RCE for lulz' gag and go with something even funnier. ;)

On that note, why has Aisa apparently chosen me? Apparently because there were votes there and she really didn't want Drew. I'm finding it rather sus actually, now that she's come back and is still trying to push me even though I don't feel like her initial reasoning holds anymore. Saying I hadn't really been doing much was fair enough a few days back but I think I've been much more engaged the last couple of days so it feels like an argument she came up with earlier and doesn't want to reassess to show up now and say that.
lol, fair enough

who are your townleans right now? and who else would you consider besides bianco?
Drew, Dragoneater, RCE, Snivy, and Kitty are on the town side, maybe Celebloki too. I have no confidence in reading you so you're still null but I'm not interested in voting you. I've got my eye on Aisa still, not getting the town vibes yet. Would be fine voting KKFC, NM, Enchant.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:18 am

Post by Enchant »

⏳
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 638, yessiree wrote:
In post 590, RCEnigma wrote: Speaking of, I think the lack of action is indicative of the wagons being scum favored (meaning on town) and they’re find with this at eod.
:!: :!:

i must admit there was a huge oversight on my part, i wished i realized this sooner, but this was actually an insanely accurate gamestate read that i need to retract my RCE scumread

UNVOTE:

scum is content with the pace and development of wagons, compounded with the fact that town probably had more lurkers than normal. These made the pace feel like snail speed most of the day

so scum is probably among the lurkers/vanity wagons, content with the slower pace when they shouldn't be, or actively tried to slow down the pace

can also look at the top contending wagons, scum probably hopped onto them when it was opportunistic

so I'm probably gonna spend some time looking into that

pedit: hi lol
Yeah this was pretty much my thoughts too, as you may see from my reads. Part of why I decided I could probably pick it up a little.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:43 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 650, Aureal wrote: Drew, Dragoneater, RCE, Snivy, and Kitty are on the town side, maybe Celebloki too. I have no confidence in reading you so you're still null but I'm not interested in voting you. I've got my eye on Aisa still, not getting the town vibes yet. Would be fine voting KKFC, NM, Enchant.
lol somewhat surprised I'm still null to you, but conf bias and all that

Aisa would be a sleeper read, but only if you flipped town and all the other lurker slots flipped too, so not a high priority for me at the mo

VOTE: KKFC
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Alianna »

KatyKimFanClub is being prodded.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 3/13 slots remaining!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:55 am

Post by KittyTacky »

If KKFC is scum they're trying to frame me I think.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:55 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I realized what's going on.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:06 am

Post by yessiree »

In post 652, Aureal wrote: Yeah this was pretty much my thoughts too, as you may see from my reads. Part of why I decided I could probably pick it up a little.
you were part of the problem :lol:

anyways im going to bed, theres still like 11 hours to deadline and i know yall gonna procrastinate to the last minute
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:20 am

Post by camelCasedSnivy »

UNVOTE: Doctor Dre

VOTE: KatyKimFanClub

i see no problem with this
master at being scum(my)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 649, yessiree wrote: camelCasedSnivy
generally lacing depths in reads
claims to like starting wagons but no real follow up
in general his engagements with people are surface level and haven't lead anywhere meaningful
progression to the first RCE wagon is scummy, from the one cheerleading it to abandoning ship with a pretty lackluster "he is wagoned for giving thoughts"
the whole dance and fixation with de70 feels off, and was done using the pretense of having one scum in SNYBED as the backdrop
Played with Snivy before? All over the place, nonsensical, not giving reads with depth is totally normal for him. I'm not really sure how to read him in general but I'm townleaning him here now for that reaction to my . I had that thought earlier but went "wow this sounds so bad, it's like what RCE did last game, lol" and hesitated to actually post it. So him having the same reaction that I had reassures me a bit.
kittytacky
some early awkward posting about being wagoned in rvs
hyper self-awareness
excessive self-meta to town case himself, I'd say borderlining AtE
I think the recent latch onto drew wagon is opportunistic
My first thought when Kitty started posting was "gosh, he's being much more active than the previous game we played, what does it mean?!" Then I went back and looked at his ISO there and it was like "oh man how is this so similar?!" Which incidentally is the primary source of my townleaning Celebloki, for having that same reaction.

I do believe that KKFC's inactivity in recent days is likely actually due to him being busy, I've skimmed some other games of his and seen him reference getting busy with work as either alignment. So he wouldn't be my first pick to flip here, I think he's more likely to get more readable than a couple other slots. I have little hope of being able to read Enchant with what he's doing this game and of course NM is just ???
-furtiveglance
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:41 am

In post 659, Aureal wrote: Played with Snivy before? All over the place, nonsensical, not giving reads with depth is totally normal for him.
it is unfortunate that this is mostly true
master at being scum(my)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:28 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 653, yessiree wrote:
In post 650, Aureal wrote: Drew, Dragoneater, RCE, Snivy, and Kitty are on the town side, maybe Celebloki too. I have no confidence in reading you so you're still null but I'm not interested in voting you. I've got my eye on Aisa still, not getting the town vibes yet. Would be fine voting KKFC, NM, Enchant.
lol somewhat surprised I'm still null to you, but conf bias and all that
Well I don't necessarily map activity to towniness. I guess you are feeling more like overeasy than dividing Connor so I guess that's why I wouldn't at all be interested in pushing you. I'm just not sure what to look for to try a meta read and nothing's really pinged me independently.
Aisa would be a sleeper read, but only if you flipped town and all the other lurker slots flipped too, so not a high priority for me at the mo
Yeah, I know, I may just be grumpy at being singled out among so many other slots that haven't done any more. But I haven't been pinged by anything else so I'm just not really getting why she's apparently widely townread.
-furtiveglance
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:47 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 655, KittyTacky wrote: If KKFC is scum they're trying to frame me I think.

Mhm. Just to be clear, wdym exactly? KKFC has only talked about you in the slightly positive (see , ); so, are you saying he's sort of kamikaze-whiteknigthing you in order that his flip would make you look bad?

VOTE: KKFC
Anyway, I don't feel too well, so I'm likely not going to have much insight on the game toDay
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:48 am

Post by biancospino »

Fucking hell with the tags
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 644, RCEnigma wrote: Drew talk to me about your Aisa read.
I town read her overall.

I do get a bit weary when someone, such as she has done, solid town reads me relatively quickly, but that is also colored with paranoia. Plus I believe Aisa has a pretty good grasp of my play style and picking up on my town play.

I wouldn't someone giving her an investigation though, just to ease my paranoia a bit lol.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Celebloki »

I'm in the same boat, I just haven't felt any of the ongoing wagons are on scum so I haven't wanted to join them. As I stated before, I joined the RC wagon mostly to watch others as it built, but it never built very high. That left me with assuming we just have lurking scum that are letting town flounder around and not actively trying to push a miselim themselves. I just can't decide which flavor of conspiracy I want to believe, that the wagons are being pushed on townies and the scum don't want to get dirty hands, or the wagons maybe were on scum and scumbuddies are similarly not supporting or defending them? I think the former makes more sense to me right now. I'd be a hypocrite if I attacked lurkers as being scummy though, I am not a high volume poster myself. Never have been. I do stay read up, I just have difficulty making a lot of posts.

All that said, KKFC is a true lurker and what posts he did make are very non-committal. Kitty's framing take
is
odd, all KKFC did was call him a town read. Does kitty think he's setting him up for a miselim tomorrow?

I'll go ahead and join the KKFC wagon, this is now at E-2. Hopefully he'll come in before deadline and say something.

VOTE: KatyKimFanClub
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:35 am

In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

If they flip town there are definitely some people who need to be power limmed tomorrow
can we go back to this guy please?

and to top it all off he got 666

VOTE: Doctor Dre
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:35 am

and before you ask its because you have TMI
master at being scum(my)
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
camelCasedSnivy
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:37 am

ah fuck theres 7 hours, can yall express interest in changing wagons please
master at being scum(my)
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Aureal »

Damnit Snivy, I'm not used to getting town pings from you like this, it's kinda weirding me out! :lol:
-furtiveglance
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:41 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Doctor Drew
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 667, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 666, Doctor Drew wrote: So we are limming a lurker at deadline?

can we go back to this guy please?

and to top it all off he got 666

VOTE: Doctor Dre
First off, Doctor Dre is a fake ass studio gangster. You are just trying to insult me aren't you lol.

Second, you haven't responded to a post from yesterday where I asked you a specific and direct question.

Third, I am always adamant against not limming lurkers, especially at the end of the day when their are other viable wagons.

Fourth, if I were scum with KKFC, I have no issue with letting them die, and no issue with bussing a buddy. Look up my scum games.

Fifth, you should probably the head of the table of people who should be power limmed if this flips town.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Oct 21, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Alianna »

~•~
I townread Alianna.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”