TemporalLich's Grandest Idea uPick [Game Over]

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #901 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Yimmy »

hi guys i'll read when i feel like it (maybe today)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 851, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 831, Itinerants wrote:
In post 830, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VIP is also a weird role to choose for mod discretion

wagon itinerants now pls
It's universally useful regardless of alignment, which makes it perfect for Mod Discretion. Also why would we lie about the Mod Discretion pick instead of just lying about the Town pick or Free Space pick if we were scum???
to make this exact argument
i don't like this post
In post 864, Nono wrote:
In post 792, patchwork wrote: tbh nono's push on me feels lazy asf and i find when it comes to people pushing me for playstyle it's always the same thing (not enough content too much fluff etc) but in this case i think i've been contributing a decent amount which is why i'm a little confused about this vote on me!
i also had NO idea flavor leaf voted me and if they're sheeping flavor leaf it's a dumb thing to sheep. so here's a late defense. i'm allowed to be confused about something lmao. how is that scum-indicative? how i saw it was that vigs have no reason to claim because if you're a PR why won't mafia kill you? if you vig someone and it goes through it confirms you as town, or you're just a mafia dayvig or something. it didn't make sense to me because then you'd be either town and dead the next night, or a non-town using it to hide.
not a push, not trying to convince anyone,, just think you’re scum for reasons outlined in linked post,, i.e yours was unnatural
this response? an overreaction imo xD the vote stays
In post 808, patchwork wrote: lowkey enchant has town vibes but maybe its just me
they’ve done nothing kek!
patchworks tone in the first post reads town actually
In post 872, patchwork wrote:
In post 829, iamveryhappy wrote:
In post 828, pisskop wrote: so are you saying agree with iterants?

The problem with the memes is that theyre open to interpretation.
uhh let's put this straight
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA! woo
hot take: happy probably rolled jester and that's why they're doing jack
don't like this post
In post 882, patchwork wrote:
In post 881, Nono wrote: just felt like unnecessary effort to something out of nothing,,
is this not how scumhunting works??? u find the little bits and go "oh that's weird" and sort players that way
In post 881, Nono wrote: try to look towny etc
i'm not trying to look towny i think i've said i'm fine with getting voted out
also what's the "etc" u seem to have a lot of reasons but refuse to elaborate on them
In post 881, Nono wrote: the second post? feels panicky, overly concerned over what? over me? i have no power here, why so tense xD
not really LMFAO people were voting u so i decided to put in my two cents, particularly regarding ur push on me. its not getting any less shitty
In post 881, Nono wrote: expecting me to effort? nah
least not now
this is objectively more antitown than anything i've done so far
i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
In post 890, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 888, patchwork wrote:
In post 886, camelCasedSnivy wrote: weird question to ask but ok
how? it just means if we have any jesters we have to root them out and make sure we never vote them
seemed random

are you a jester? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
i like this post

VOTE: pisskop ok lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Yimmy »

do you guys think it would be funny if i sacrificed myself to the cop guardian
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 10, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5, TemporalLich wrote:
Players may sacrifice themselves to the Guardian Deity of Cops during the night. Everyone has gained the Sacrifice global ability.

Global ability:
• During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
i think it goes without saying, using this is a really dumb idea unless you are an unjester
idk it really feels like if we just get 8 people to sacrifice themself tonight and then have the cop investigate the entire player list then we auto-win. like i guess the guardian might not be town but its a pretty good gamble i think. >rand at least
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

i think we could get the "kodak moment" scummy if it worked
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Yimmy »

then the guardian gets like 4 daycops and investigates everyone who didn't sacrifice and then town wins
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Yimmy »

so there's, like, four scum, right? 8 people agree to sacrifice, at least 4 sacrifice, the 4 people who didn't follow through get investigated and if they investigate town we policy them anyway for ruining our kodak moment
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Yimmy »

right we need town majority. that's why only 8 people sacrifice (4 scum seems right for this size. i guess there's probably a third party? we could compromise and only have 7 people sacrifice (or maybe down to 6 and then the claim will be safely confirmable by flip)
i will have reads later for now this is way more fun
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #8) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:50 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 102, Itinerants wrote:
In post 73, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 71, Itinerants wrote: I'd also like to go on record as saying that I do not believe the Guardian Deity to be Town, as there's a pretty obvious game breaking strat with it that I do not believe would have been missed during setup.

-Rat
What's the game breaking strat?
Thanos that shit. Guardian claims, verifies, and then picks half the remaining players at random who are forced to sacrifice themselves. Guardian now has enough checks for the rest of the players, and the game is solved.

It's somewhat more balanced as scum because the checks can be doubted, and when the game doesn't end they'd be outed anyway, but as Town there's basically nothing scum can really do to stop it.

-Rat
ok i'll stop talking about this now. unless anybody else is in
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 25, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 21, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 5, TemporalLich wrote:
Players may sacrifice themselves to the Guardian Deity of Cops during the night. Everyone has gained the Sacrifice global ability.

Global ability:
• During the night, you may sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops to provide the Guardian Deity of Cops one Offering. If you sacrifice yourself to the Guardian Deity of Cops, you will unavoidably die.
Btw this is interesting. Do you think instead of limming we should force players to sacrifice themselves or be policy limmed next day?

Assuming that the deity of cops is town aligned.
I mean this doesn't seem like a great plan as a replacement to a lim and there's going to be town reasons not to (considering most of us presumably have some form of night ability) if we tried to do it in addition.
dragoneater gets towncred for a real mechpost. anyway i think it doesn't matter if there's protown reasons not to die? if town decides there night action is worth being policy limmed then that's ok and we policy lim them. the terms are clear
In post 60, DragonEater70 wrote: Guys can we like do some voting and scumhunting rather than fluffing around?

Like if you all want fluffing I will enter full fluff mode but I much rather be done with RVS right about now.

(I predict that someone will say "well you haven't done any voting and scumhunting" and I will point you to posts (well technically it's townhunting) and )
guys i literally do not remember quoting any of these posts. anyway this is how dragoneater posts. i think maybe i wanted to call this post towny?
In post 71, Itinerants wrote: I'd also like to go on record as saying that I do not believe the Guardian Deity to be Town, as there's a pretty obvious game breaking strat with it that I do not believe would have been missed during setup.

-Rat
ok i quoted this one for the bit earlier but probably it comes from town since he later outs the strategy. like maybe he actually thought the guardian could only act once per day and he was just playing dumb but i don't think many players actually go for that. town for today, at least
In post 91, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 83, DragonEater70 wrote: Snivy can you please post a meme readlist with yourself as scum so I can go back to townbinning you?
{snivy}
{everyone else}
{iavh}
{de70}
scumpost. too scared to put yourself at the bottom of a readslist, huh???
In post 133, Guillotina wrote: snip
extremely flimsy case but actually this is good rvs gameplay. townpost
In post 152, DragonEater70 wrote: Look, I am the definition of LAMIST, okay. But that doesn't mean I am not town, because I am town.
i just like this post
In post 172, Guillotina wrote:
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: Honestly this entire scumcase by Guillotina is a perfect scumcase against them because it shows how forced their reads are. 0/10 scumcase

VOTE: Guilo

I also FoS Koba for thinking Guilo is town here despite Guillo's extremely shady reasoning.

You can call this omgus if you want but neither of their reads make any freaking sense and are like 100% scum motivated.
Thanks for the vote, you didnt have to further spew me town but i thank you for the gift.

I claim having kill power and if you are not lynched today i will personally kill you tonight. ;)
de be like "someone please make content" and then someone does and he be like "you're not supposed to force it!!" this is scummy maybe. the smug "thanks for spewing me town" rubbed me the wrong way also
In post 179, Flavor Leaf wrote: Would anyone care if I day vigged Dkkoba for the lols?
obviously dkkoba would
In post 195, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’ll day Vig an IC if one wants to flip
ok you should vig de (de claimed to be conftown)
In post 225, patchwork wrote: snip
i was ready to call this town just for effort but actually the last paragraph is super iffy. self-conscious in a way i'm not into
In post 230, Flavor Leaf wrote: snip
sure i'll townread this

i guess i can't make any, like, assertive statements cause i'm still 20 pages behind. anyway i think the early de wagon is probably pure (through zzzx). idk everybody made sense and i'm not seeing scum going for someone who has claimed to be conftown.

snakelet should change to his miltank avatar i think
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Yimmy »

i did not realize. that's funny. excited to read more of the game tomorrow (not today)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 942, DkKoba wrote: but the eh is like "i hate everything you have posted" lol
everything will be ok once we all offer ourselves to the blood god
In post 946, pisskop wrote: Another time I think.

Lets establish kpn and such first lol
is kpn kills per night? is this at all part of the discussion? it certainly isn't something you've discussed. if we want to force people to offer themselves overnight though i'm ok with that
In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
i feel like i've made an error for calling it out but also why'd you claim? why bother crumbing if you are just going to claim at the drop of a hat? did you feel there was substantial pressure, or was there some other reason?
In post 955, DkKoba wrote:
In post 954, patchwork wrote:
In post 910, Yimmy wrote: i think it's really weird to say "i'm not trying to look towny" and i'd like to hear more about that
ok, here's a role crumb! when i die in any manner, the next day no kills of any kind can occur. it's actually a bit more specific than that, but i'm not going to elaborate further. my death will always be advantageous to town, so i'm not putting a conscious effort in to blending in. i'm fine with a nk, i'm fine with being voted out. literally it doesn't matter to me- in fact, i picked this role for town specifically because i know people scumread me easily, and i know that if people don't scumread me easily i'm likely to be the nk choice.
no worries, I'm the n1 kill anyways because i already soft claimed a protective under pressure bc of FL and probably have fairly accurate reads atp (at least I feel that way, confidence is pretty high at the PoE I have) (((((:
i townread this actually
In post 972, MegAzumarill wrote: snip
Idk i just don't really see nono trying to present as solving more than they are
i do not think this is a good basis for a read and it doesn't seem like it really contradicts koba's narrative
In post 983, patchwork wrote: currently i have two people i'm interested in voting, and it's azumarill and nono. i'm trying to figure out where my vote is best placed- since the main wagons are pisskop (who i personally read as more towny, it's less of an actions thing and more of a gutread) and rat/rh9 (who i'm unable to read, so they're on the backburner for now), and there aren't many big pushes on the players i dislike, i'm really not sure how to use my vote. i don't think putting a vote on nono will do anything since they'll just flake into oblivion, and my sr on azumarill is more like. there's something off about them that i can't place, and i don't think there's something i could actually push them for.
i feel like you have an excuse to vote nono at least. i usually don't like voting either actually so that's ok
In post 985, Save The Dragons wrote: i don't think pisskop has responded to pressure very well
i agree
In post 994, Save The Dragons wrote: so like my problem with voting CSS is he seems pretty free and liberated in his posting which makes me think he's town
i do not think this is a good basis for a read but i do think it's a real though
In post 995, pisskop wrote: I've been trying to get them to engage all game. I've been trying to stir up _anything_ all game.

I might have to do a reread, but I'd really rather people generate new stuff that I can be a part of. Or even come at me or something.
does all game include the time since i've replaced in? i feel like i've mostly seen aimless "somebody please make content!!!" but not much that incites actual action

i will read another 10 pages now, out of the kindness of my heart. can't wait to find out what happened to fl
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:54 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh no guillotina is dead too (i figured out i could read the first post)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:01 am

Post by Yimmy »

i didn't realize pisskop replaced de either lol. anyway i think it's funny cause the idea dkkoba gives in feels about as applicable to pisskop as it was to de
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh i also wanted to mention that i'm townreading std. i have, like, a comically bad track record reading him though so
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 265, DkKoba wrote:
In post 257, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, at this point, i would think they’re town because you think they’re scum.

Level of where I think your reads are at
FWIW guillo has a difficult time containing TMI in games so them being scum does not exclude DE from being their partner.

have u played with guillo before? He is definitely like a distinct flavor of player (as is obvious from his playstyle exhibited so far) and gets scumread often by people who have not played with him for things that aren't alignment indicative for him.

(Also I think its uhhh bad for thread health for yall to get into a 1v1 here because you 2 are both loud, and when confident, fairly stubborn, and well as scum thats good, but not good for town)
dkkoba is town for this (since we know this was tvt)
In post 276, patchwork wrote:
In post 233, DkKoba wrote: i didnt want to say it but I kinda read patchwork as 3p non-town lol

they are exhibiting pro town posting and trying to blend rather than anti town 3p gaming so im not so interested in them atm
god i fucking WISH. the experiences ive had with 3p are genuinely so fun tbh
i spent some time thinking about what alignment makes this post and i think it's town
In post 278, patchwork wrote: also i won’t claim unless i have to but i am willing to disclose details of my role if needed be
yeah i'd really like to know what happened here
In post 373, ZZZX wrote:
In post 368, DkKoba wrote: DE's recent posting is better but I'm still not convinced and feels like a shell of town DE so far :cowboy:

will say its likely there will crop up better d1 candidates as they are content heavy and removing content producers is always bad for gamestate even if you think they're "scum trying to control things'

protip: you can just, not listen to them, crazy concept :scream:
It depends. Sometimes if you know X is scum but he is affecting enough people, taking immedite action is critical. Other times, it can wait. There is no real "true" answer i suppose.
i don't like this post, but probably in a way that doesn't matter. i don't think i could convince myself that it betrays a scum mindset, at least
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 262, Guillotina wrote:
In post 260, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shoot on my terms.
Chicken.

Why chickens get day vigs. Boring
It's not chicken, it's rational thinking.

Would you call someone "chicken" for not running into a highway when you tell them to?

Okay I guess some people would call that person chicken, but these people are idiots who are willing to risk their and other people's lives so you really shouldn't copy them

Anyhow I kinda get the sense that Guillotina
could
just be town with terrible reads and off-meta playstyle, but I still think they are much scummier than most players who have posted so far so I don't see any reason to change my vote.
this post felt weird after fl making a joke about being pocketed. i guess it more betrays that they aren't super self-conscious which would actually be town. ok
In post 390, DragonEater70 wrote: Or not pushed but called patch's experience "inconsistent""

Which doesn't really advance the game in any way except as an attempt to trip up patch and make them look scummy
a lot of misrep coming from de this page
In post 409, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 401, DkKoba wrote: crazy how 2 people who scumread you happen to be scum.
Is it though? I know your reasoning is BS so it's easier for me to scumread you
i don't feel like this post comes from town. de really felt like he was trying to understand koba's thought process right up until it had to with with scumreading him. kinda betrays that understanding koba isn't the top priority
In post 454, DragonEater70 wrote: You can't both be unhappy with me attacking you and be unhappy with me townreading everyone at the start including you
yea he can. i guess quoting a post and saying "i don't understand" isn't super productive when the player who made it can't answer. whatever
In post 496, MegAzumarill wrote: VOTE: ZZZX

Tonally I am not a huge fan here. ZZZ seems fairly passive, and it feels off. Happy if they prove me wrong with further play.
meg's posts this page didn't feel good. like they give enough content to look like they're trying but not enough to really push anything forward

i think i'm ok with my vote on pisskop. if we want to lim a low-content player i'm ok with that. i'm thinking i'd just sheep koba but obv i'd do an iso first
not sure about the itinerant wagon. i could agree that he's low content but i'm not seeing a scum motivation behind it. i feel like this isn't in line with my comment on meg and i'm not happy about that. hopefully i will resolve this later when i finish reading and i don't have to worry about it

still didn't figure out what happened to fl and guillotina :( can't rush the process though

actually
i
think that i
can
be pocketed. way to be wrong.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

post restriction?
In post 8, DkKoba wrote: i would like to propose we all share the picks we did not get, I got my town pick, here are my picks:

Mafia: Goon(of an arbitrary faction) post 2180

Free: 10,000, post 10000

Mod Discretion: Alien Vote Donator, post 2367

I used a randomizer to choose roles so my town role may or may not be garbage too
also i wanted to know if this was an rvs thing or if dkkoba is still into it. a lot of people didn't do it
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:33 am

Post by Yimmy »

im sorry I don't understand why you are isoing your own slot
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:35 am

Post by Yimmy »

no i usually don't read them in the first place. but if i did i would probably not read my own slot
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh no (it has been 48 hours since my last post)!
i will finish reading today
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1031, Itinerants wrote: People I would be willing to eliminate right now given the opportunity:

pisskop, Snivy, Nono, IAVH, Cook

Of those, I'd prefer either pisskop or Snivy over Cook, No, or IAVH, because nothing slots always feel like a cop out.

People I am not willing to eliminate today, barring shenanigans:

Not_Mafia, Koba, Patchwork, Yimmy, ZZZX

If you've got questions ask 'em. I'll check in again at least once tonight.

-Rat
this post is ok. i wanted to ask a question about it but the question was not valid
In post 1053, Cook wrote: i'd like to see more from this slot
i do not like this post. i am not sure i can call it scummy. i mean i
can
. i can do whatever i want. anyway it's hard to paint it as scum-motivated is what i'm saying
In post 1063, patchwork wrote: we ltierally got five votes in 3 hours i thinkit means somethign
i agree with dkkoba that this is superstition but i don't think it's superstition that scum pushes. this is a townpost
In post 1093, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 1091, Itinerants wrote: Why does Nono replacing indicate you should vote ZZZX?
because im voting based on inactivity
i wanted to comment on this post for the same reason i wanted to comment on itinerants (the attitude on inactive slots) but again it makes sense on second thought. ummm this one still feels icky in my gut though
In post 1123, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1117, Cook wrote: UNVOTE: Nono

are we certain we want nono
and the bus vote disappears
why is cooks vote a bus vote and not just a vote?
In post 1143, Enchant wrote: Let's flashwagon cook.

Either busser or mafia accurately voting town and being good with it
i am not into this post at all. asserting that cook is bus-voting just feels less authentic from you compared to koba. there's no progression so you gotta explain it a little bit. this feels like a post that you think you can make but you don't actually believe it. also you didn't put your vote there

as icky as enchant's post is i think we can get content out of them without voting so i will throw my vote on cook too lol. i'm not actually sure if that will incentivize content. whatever
VOTE: cook
tell us how you feel about a higher volume slot like koba or patchwork

when i said i'd finish reading today i meant later today. so hype to find out what happened to my favorite character flavor leaf!!
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Yimmy »

the same thing dkkoba meant
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1254, camelCasedSnivy wrote: enchant is scum

they want me dead because its practically a no lim and cop god doesnt get any offerings from it
we should lim enchant just to verify this theory cause if it's true then the cop god isn't mafia aligned and we can follow through on having everyone sacrifice themselves to it. i know it's only one shot per day. we can do it anyway. i just think it would be fun
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Yimmy »

thought process: enchant doesn't want snivy to sacrifice, so enchant doesn't want the cop to have shots, so enchant is not aligned with the cop
technically this leaves third party god but that's a risk i'm willing to take
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:01 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry for not putting my money where my mouth is. it is because it might not be the best strategy (no matter how much i'd like it to be)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Yimmy »

i am proposing limming you in order to determine if that assumption is valid. obviously they whole chain is moot if you are town. otherwise we could just all sacrifice ourselves and limming you wouldn't matter
i believe scum cause it would be really really funny if half the town sacrificed themselves in one night. like really very funny
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Yimmy »

i do care who you are enchant </3 what are your passions?
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1294, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 1286, Yimmy wrote: thought process: enchant doesn't want snivy to sacrifice, so enchant doesn't want the cop to have shots, so enchant is not aligned with the cop
technically this leaves third party god but that's a risk i'm willing to take
thought process: Yimmy wants to kill Enchant, so yimmy is not aligned with enchant, so we should flip yimmy to confirm enchant
technically this leaves third party enchant but that's a risk i'm willing to take
this checks out
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:34 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1299, camelCasedSnivy wrote: im not scumsiding, i just didnt claim

its not a free win if, for instance, the deity dies or the ability is otherwise interfered with
sacrifice actually explicitly is still usable if the god dies
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 1318, patchwork wrote:
In post 1282, Yimmy wrote:

they want me dead because its practically a no lim and cop god doesnt get any offerings from it
we should lim enchant just to verify this theory cause if it's true then the cop god isn't mafia aligned and we can follow through on having everyone sacrifice themselves to it. i know it's only one shot per day. we can do it anyway. i just think it would be fun
woah this actually makes sense
thanks for this
In post 1322, Enchant wrote:
In post 1320, patchwork wrote: before i try and reread the past few pages to properly understand it.. on the topic of cop god sacrifices, do yall think i should sac myself tonight? i'm not sure if sacrifices activate my role lol
Why not.

Let's all sacrifice. Who cares that we don't have numbers afterwards? Pfft!
enchant is spitting straight facts
In post 1373, Itinerants wrote:
In post 1282, Yimmy wrote:

That doesn't mean anything though? GIM is almost always multiball, Cop God could just be different scum. Also with only one check per day, mass sacrifice is a horrible idea, regardless of Cop God's alignment. We should ideally only have one sacrifice per night, keeping God fed, but not impacting our numbers too much. But even then we should probably wait until we see how nuts the night kills are gonna be.

-Rat
i think you are right. i just keep advocating for it because i don't know how to let a joke die
In post 1385, pisskop wrote: I feel like theres waaaay too much focus on setup spec and less on players who are just scummy and need help to get the afterlife.
ok then focus on them pisskop
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #30) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:13 am

Post by Yimmy »

you know what i also haven't been reading much so i shouldn't judge
i will though >:)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #31) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

how about u scumhunt instead of asking other people to
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #32) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

i guess you can do both. that's ok too
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry i only post every other day - the reason is because i only want to post every other day. same for the fact that i never actually finished my reread
anyway i'm not into voting patchwork at all. the idea is that then we get a cop tomorrow with no deaths? is that because we are scared ccs is a serial killer? ccs loses unless they are unjester so i'm not too worried about them. one cop for the cost of one lim is otherwise, like, an extremely bad trade. also the masonry isn't explained. did one of you roll mason? also pisskop is the scummiest player in the game by a significant margin so i don't feel like trusting them on this matter anyway.
it seems like a comically bad idea. i might be missing something
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok who rolled mason? the person who is claiming to have rolled martyr or the person who is claiming to have rolled cop god
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1564 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Yimmy »

oh cops are supposed to cc day one. they are supposed to cc the scummiest player. yeah i think that's how pr play works.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Yimmy »

i think pisskop is not town and it doesn't seem like there's a world where they and patch are telling the truth and i would like to resolve that
i suppose i got a little annoying. sorry
i am also pretty sure the guardian deity should not have a daycop today
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1573 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Yimmy »

i suppose that would resolve my issues to an extent. sure
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1718 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry guys i'm woefully behind on school related work. was i wrong about how pisskops claim is blatantly and completely impossible? i was going to try to explain that again so that i'd have actual content but it seems like a waste
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #39) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Yimmy »

that's kinda silly. guess i was wrong about pisskop lol. that's ok i've had 0% read accuracy for like three games in a row so i suppose i don't mind a little consistency. maybe i'll finish rereading today. finally figure out what happened to flavor leaf. who knows
anyway i don't have any real thoughts.
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1777 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by Yimmy »

yeah grand idea is just a whole thing
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Yimmy »

uhh i'm not in a pt. why are we doing this though?
i feel like pisskop having no understanding of his role was well established yesterday. why are we acting like it's ai? uhh only zzzx i guess. and they aren't acting like it's ai. just making empty posts. ok. will try to read tomorrow
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2909 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry for the replace. i was simply not having fun